CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

ISIS are true muslims !

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 29-8-2015 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Since this shemale ustazy is regurgitating the rancid cum refuted pie chart from loonwatch,

it is only natural and duty for every defender of truth to present again my golden post, the ultimate truth....

Muslim terrorists can be proud: their share in world terrorist attacks is now close to 100%.

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2013/224831.htm

What true FBI stastistic said about the most wanted terrorists ???

Here you are, the original FBI website;

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

Can you all see how many of the most wanted terrorists are muslims like sam1528 ???

99.99% !!!

Yawn! Repeating argument that have been refuted.

Do refer to my post#122 : (in bitpart)
It has been made clear that it is the data in the US. If you want a worldwide view , there are data from EUROPOL and the NCTC

Note :http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/06 ... is-to-blame-for-it/  

Notice the official US gov FBI website i quoted versus the filmsy deceptive islamic terrorist funded loonwatch website the shemale ustazy is using....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-8-2015 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Off to Bersih 4 ???

Isn't this shemale ustazy the admirer and defender for everything filthy and corrupt ???

Ah i see, this shemale ustazy must be an ardent student of PAS leader, a double faced deceptor like Hadi Awang.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2015 09:47 PM | Show all posts

wkk5159 replied at 29-8-2015 05:19 PM
Since this shemale ustazy is regurgitating the rancid cum refuted pie chart from loonwatch,

it is only natural and duty for every defender of truth to present again my golden post, the ultimate truth....

Muslim terrorists can be proud: their share in world terrorist attacks is now close to 100%.

Can you all see how many of the most wanted terrorists are muslims like sam1528 ???

99.99% !!!

It has been made clear that it is the data in the US. If you want a worldwide view , there are data from EUROPOL and the NCTC

Notice the official US gov FBI website i quoted versus the filmsy deceptive islamic terrorist funded loonwatch website the shemale ustazy is using....

LOL , boring boring - same old same old.

You are still avoiding to answer
- why did you appeal to an article which rigged the FBI data?
- why are you counting mugshots and then claim it to be statistical data?
- why are you avoiding the NCTC and RAND data?

How come no answers but repeating yourself like a broken record hoping for your claim to suddenly become true. Ha ha , only a 'true professional and an expert in your field' , like you , would believe that repeating BS over and over would make it the truth. Oops , issit the Holy Spirit whispering to you that if you repeat BS over and over , it becomes the truth ...

Ha ha ...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2015 09:56 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 29-8-2015 05:26 PM
Off to Bersih 4 ???

Isn't this shemale ustazy the admirer and defender for everything filthy and corrupt ???

Ah i see, this shemale ustazy must be an ardent student of PAS leader, a double faced deceptor like Hadi Awang.

LOL , observe folks our resident muslim hater in Goh Mas Lan or 'wkk5159-maslan' is high on 'pill kuda' that he doesn't even know that his lie is a flimsy one.

I stated :
Off to BERSIH 4 we go .....

Goh Mas Lan or 'wkk5159-maslan' changed it to
Off to Bersih 4

LOL , serious comprehension problems. Even with such change , the natural reading means that one is going to attend the rally. Ha ha , either you are just too desperate or extremely high on 'pill kuda'

Suddenly the outburst about PAS. Appears that you have a serious problem in your focus. Issit because you are having problems answering my questions? I think so , judging from you scampering everywhere trying to run.

You still need to answer :
- where is your evidence that the site 'loonwatch' is funded by terrorists?

Ha ha , in your wet dreams?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2015 12:08 PM | Show all posts

99.99% !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2015 12:13 PM | Show all posts
THE TRUE FACE OF LOONWATCH.....

Loonwatch is an apparently well-funded Islamic website run by an anonymous group which exists for two general purposes: to publicize incidents of offense to Muslim-Americans (which are mostly trivial against the horrific discrimination faced by religious minorities in Muslim lands), and to slander critics of Islam, usually by pretending that they are making bigoted arguments against Muslims as a people when they really aren’t.

The people behind Loonwatch generally ignore or severely downplay Islamic terrorism, since the significance of the issues they promote compares poorly to the hundreds of shootings, bombings, stabbing and beheadings that occur each month in the name of Allah.  My own website, TheReligionofPeace.com (TROP) is a frequent target of theirs, since it presents a litany of Islamic violence that is difficult to ignore.
As with other Muslim organizations in America, such as CAIR, Loonwatch suffers from a near absence of moral perspective.  While fervent members of their own religion go about imprisoning, assaulting, beating, igniting, shooting, bludgeoning, and torturing Christians who share their faith in Islamic lands, for example, these groups whine incessantly about bacon bits, hurt feelings and the inexorable “someone didn’t hire me because I wear a hijab”.  Very rarely will they even bother to denounce specific atrocities meted out in the name of Islam, much less channel their influence toward resolving far more serious problems associated with their faith.

It is this astonishing narcissism that compelled me to being compiling a list of Islamic terror attacks in 2002.  In the ten years since, it has grown to about 20,000.  My original hope was that confronting Muslim organizations with the magnitude of violence committed in the name of their religion might inspire a realignment of priorities more in keeping with that of other faith and value systems. Obviously, this did not happen.  

Instead of inspiring action toward ending the violence, these groups respond merely by trying to discount and shift responsibility, almost as if it is a game.  For their part, Loonwatch has produced several articles and videos over the years attempting to manipulate others into believing that the list of attacks is entirely fabricated or that Islam plays no role in the violence.  Theirs is the sort of religion that fosters self-absorption without self-reflection, it seems.  

Loonwatch demonizes any critic of Islam with a broad-brush.  It matters little to them, for example, that my site takes issue only with a supremacist ideology that openly touts the superiority of Muslim men and the relative inferiority of everyone else, or that I passionately denounce the mistreatment of Muslims and even the desecration of copies of the Quran.  They prefer instead to blindly slander TROP as a “hate site” and insinuate that there is a sinister effort on my part to promote a false agenda.

A July 10th article on Loonwatch, modestly titled “TheReligionOfPeace.com: Working to Streamline the American Empire’s ‘War on Terror’”, appears to be a slightly more sophisticated attempt to disparage the list of attacks.  After years of implying that the incidents on the list were fabricated, it seems that someone at Loonwatch actually analyzed a month’s worth of TROP data and could not find a single one that had not occurred.  The focus then shifted to absolving Islam of responsibility for the attacks based on a handful of items that appear to fall into a grey area.
….. Loonwatch entertains standards of “Christian” terrorism that are loose to the point of laughable.  Their criticism of my site actually pulls from the work of Sami Zaatari, who is known for having touted a list of what he called “Christian terror attacks” on Muslim-Responses.com.  Although he has since gone to great lengths to purge it from Internet archives, Sami’s “list” was a collection of a few dozen bombings carried out over the last 50 years by a motley crew that included Columbian drug gangs, the KKK, leftist terror groups like FARC, and the Marxist-atheist IRA.  Most of the perpetrators were not even remotely religious.

In fact, Loonwatch’s own record in the credibility department is a bit sketchy.  For example, they are still hammering Robert Spencer for warning that the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt – scientifically dismissing it as “loony fear-mongering” on the part of someone who “isn’t qualified to speak on such subjects”.  Loonwatch’s own panel of experts assured them that Islamists in Egypt were “simply too weak to overtake the secular opposition” in the upcoming elections.  Then the elections were held… and Islamists took 76% of the legislative body… and the presidency.
In the case of Loonwatch’s attack on TROP, the real story isn’t so much whether or not 7% of the incidents on the list fit their personal requirements, but rather their lack of interest in the other 93%.  Even if half the list could be legitimately disregarded (which it cannot), it would still leave a great deal of horrific violence done in the name of Islam each and every day.  There seems to be no flicker of recognition on their part as to the larger problem.

The 202 Islamic terror attacks documented in the period analyzed by Loonwatch occurred across 26 countries.  They ranged from Abu Sayyaf strafing elderly women with gunfire in the Philippines to a secular blogger stabbed in the throat by fundamentalists in the Maldives.  Of the 1,061 people killed, the incidents with which Loonwatch takes issue accounted for just 36.  More innocents than that were massacred in a single Sunday’s worth of church bombings on June 17th by Islamists in Nigeria, who openly credited the Quran’s imperative to fight Christians.  In Kenya, Mujahideen threw grenades into two more churches and shot worshippers as they fled.  In Tunisia, videotape surfaced of an ex-Muslim convert to Christianity being gruesomely beheaded to shouts of ‘Allah Akbar’ by those who prayed beforehand.
Meanwhile, Loonwatch scours for anomalies in order to make the weak point that a few dozen deaths out of every thousand may not fit the traditional definition of terror attack victims since they were women stabbed in the name of Quranic morals or troops shot in the back by Allah-praising Islamists while trying to protect Afghan children.  There’s the moral victory?  Really?

Here’s a tip for Loonwatch.  Take another look at that list and see if you can tell where religious tolerance is needed most in the world today.

by Glen Roberts, Editor of TheReligionofPeace.com (August 25, 2012)
This article is a belated response to an attack by the website “Loonwatch” on
TheReligionofPeace.com (TROP) which appears to raise questions about the
integrity of the broadly cited list of Islamic terror attacks maintained by TROP.

http://counterjihadreport.com/tag/loonwatch/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-8-2015 12:29 PM | Show all posts

Poor kind people of Denmark.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-8-2015 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Even the latest bombing in Bangkok is highly suspected perpetrated by muslim......

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/2 ... kok-bombing-arrest/

Yes ! I'm 100% correct like i'm always is.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2015 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 30-8-2015 04:18 PM
wkk5159 replied at 30-8-2015 12:08 PM

99.99% !!!

LOL , you are still on 'pill kuda'. How come you have not answered me?

My questions :

These are all the databases that the authors referred to in their article but you did not read them. Ha ha , you are not even answering my questions but go round and round chasing your own backside.

Where is your evidence that Loonwatch is funded by terrorists?

Malulah ooi!. Oops ..... on 'pill kuda' yeah .....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2015 04:17 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-8-2015 12:13 PM

Loonwatch is an apparently well-funded Islamic website run  ...

Ha ha , in the end you rely on the huckster of a site named 'thereligionof peace'. Why is it a huckster of a site?
TheReligionOfPeace.Com and the Faulty “Islamic Terrorism Ticker”:

If you visit JihadWatch, AtlasShrugs or any of the too numerous to count anti-Muslim hate sites and blogs, you are likely to find on the sidebar a hyperlinked image claiming that “Islamic Terrorists have carried out more than _____ Deadly Terror Attacks Since 9/11.” The image was created by the anti-Islam hate site, The Religion of Peace (TROP), associated with Islamophobe Daniel Greenfield, aka “SultanKnish,” who you will recall earns a pretty penny from the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

The clear visual intent of this “Islamic terrorism ticker” is to provoke an emotive fear and anxiety of a global, monolithic, totalitarian Islam (read: Muslims), that is waging terror everywhere through thousands upon thousands of unmitigated and random attacks. On TROP the “terror ticker” serves as ammunition for the site’s stated missionary proposition of portraying “Islam” as “the world’s worst religion.” It also aids in the attempt to tie terrorism to Islam.
Even a cursory glance at TROP’s list of so-called “Islamic terrorist attacks” reveals it to be nothing more than a deeply biased, propagandistic spin-job that conflates:  real terrorist attacks, (semi)religious/culturally motivated crimes, attacks on military personnel and attacks by secular groups with no ideological basis in Islam — all in theaters of occupation, civil war and separatist conflict.

Sheila Musaji comments on this aspect of TROP’s list, writing,
                         This site lists acts committed around the world – some in wars, some having nothing to do with Islam,

but to do with nationalist or political struggles, some in civil wars. No links are given. No sources for
                         any of this just a list of supposed attacks carried out by “Islamic terrorists”.
Musaji’s complaint about their lack of links or citations to attacks holds true, however, one can generally glean where they grab their information. Some of it is likely from verifiable news sources while other sources are Right-Wing Christian/Zionist sites and news aggregators such as World Net Daily, BosNewsLife and Arutz Sheva.

TROP also reports many incidents of attacks as the work of Islamist/terrorist groups when no group has taken responsibility or when law enforcement is unsure of the culprit. They omit facts, decontextualize, leaving out the fact that most of these attacks are part of larger insurgencies against the state. They also just plain lie about some attacks.

The Correlation Between the US “War on Terror” and the Exponential Increase in Terrorism in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan:

It goes without saying that experts on terrorism, actually anyone involved in counter-terrorism does not rely on TROPs silly “Islamic terrorism ticker” in their listing of terrorist attacks. Most experts laugh off TROPs clear missionary attempt at maximizing “Islamic terrorism” by inflating the numbers with everything from nationalist attacks to so-called honor killings.
What TROP and other Islamophobic sites will also cover up is the obvious correlation between the US “War on Terror” and the exponential rise of terrorism in Muslim majority countries, specifically Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. These three countries account for more than roughly two-thirds of terrorist attacks over the past 7 years.

Ha ha , exposed again. Appears that this site in under someone's payroll. Worst still it is a spin job without reference to any data.

Now how? It uses the same tactic like you. Arguing without data or to you - looking at mugshots and counting the the said mugshots is counted being data.

Ha ha , no wonder lah you appeal to sites like these. In summary
- sam1528 appeal to loonwatch which refer to the FBI , NCTC and RAND data for their argument
- goh mas lan or 'wkk5159-maslan' appeal to 'thereligionofpeace' which refer to their wet dreams and consider it data for their argument

Ha ha ......

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2015 04:37 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-8-2015 12:29 PM

Poor kind people of Denmark.....

Hmm , as far as I know , caricature in stereotyping jews are mostly done by christians

The following is a doctrine by the christian church still in effect till today (doctrine of perpetual servitude):

Oops kena lagi ....... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2015 04:42 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 30-8-2015 12:34 PM
Even the latest bombing in Bangkok is highly suspected perpetrated by muslim......

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/2 ... kok-bombing-arrest/

Yes ! I'm 100% correct like i'm always is.....

LOL , I am proven right again and again.

Your argument has no merit nor data. Your own referenced link states as follows :
However, he is not the man in a yellow T-shirt and dark-framed glasses who was identified from surveillance video as the chief suspect in the bombing, Prawut said.

There has been no claim of responsibility for the bombing. Thai authorities haven't said what they think the motive for it might have been, other than making vague references to unspecified people or groups who want to hurt Thailand's tourism industry and economy.

There has been no claim of responsibility - how do you come to the conclusion that muslims did it?

Oops .... issit by counting mugshots and claim it is data? Oh well , after all you claim to be a 'true professional and an expert in your field' ..... ha ha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2015 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Since this shemale ustazy is regurgitating the rancid cum refuted pie chart from loonwatch and pseudodyslexically asking the same rancid question,

99.99% !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2015 09:31 AM | Show all posts

Loonwatch is an apparently well-funded Islamic website run by an anonymous group which exists for two general purposes: to publicize incidents of offense to Muslim-Americans (which are mostly trivial against the horrific discrimination faced by religious minorities in Muslim lands), and to slander critics of Islam, usually by pretending that they are making bigoted arguments against Muslims as a people when they really aren’t.

The people behind Loonwatch generally ignore or severely downplay Islamic terrorism, since the significance of the issues they promote compares poorly to the hundreds of shootings, bombings, stabbing and beheadings that occur each month in the name of Allah.  My own website, TheReligionofPeace.com (TROP) is a frequent target of theirs, since it presents a litany of Islamic violence that is difficult to ignore.
As with other Muslim organizations in America, such as CAIR, Loonwatch suffers from a near absence of moral perspective.  While fervent members of their own religion go about imprisoning, assaulting, beating, igniting, shooting, bludgeoning, and torturing Christians who share their faith in Islamic lands, for example, these groups whine incessantly about bacon bits, hurt feelings and the inexorable “someone didn’t hire me because I wear a hijab”.  Very rarely will they even bother to denounce specific atrocities meted out in the name of Islam, much less channel their influence toward resolving far more serious problems associated with their faith.

It is this astonishing narcissism that compelled me to being compiling a list of Islamic terror attacks in 2002.  In the ten years since, it has grown to about 20,000.  My original hope was that confronting Muslim organizations with the magnitude of violence committed in the name of their religion might inspire a realignment of priorities more in keeping with that of other faith and value systems. Obviously, this did not happen.  

Instead of inspiring action toward ending the violence, these groups respond merely by trying to discount and shift responsibility, almost as if it is a game.  For their part, Loonwatch has produced several articles and videos over the years attempting to manipulate others into believing that the list of attacks is entirely fabricated or that Islam plays no role in the violence.  Theirs is the sort of religion that fosters self-absorption without self-reflection, it seems.  

Loonwatch demonizes any critic of Islam with a broad-brush.  It matters little to them, for example, that my site takes issue only with a supremacist ideology that openly touts the superiority of Muslim men and the relative inferiority of everyone else, or that I passionately denounce the mistreatment of Muslims and even the desecration of copies of the Quran.  They prefer instead to blindly slander TROP as a “hate site” and insinuate that there is a sinister effort on my part to promote a false agenda.

A July 10th article on Loonwatch, modestly titled “TheReligionOfPeace.com: Working to Streamline the American Empire’s ‘War on Terror’”, appears to be a slightly more sophisticated attempt to disparage the list of attacks.  After years of implying that the incidents on the list were fabricated, it seems that someone at Loonwatch actually analyzed a month’s worth of TROP data and could not find a single one that had not occurred.  The focus then shifted to absolving Islam of responsibility for the attacks based on a handful of items that appear to fall into a grey area.
….. Loonwatch entertains standards of “Christian” terrorism that are loose to the point of laughable.  Their criticism of my site actually pulls from the work of Sami Zaatari, who is known for having touted a list of what he called “Christian terror attacks” on Muslim-Responses.com.  Although he has since gone to great lengths to purge it from Internet archives, Sami’s “list” was a collection of a few dozen bombings carried out over the last 50 years by a motley crew that included Columbian drug gangs, the KKK, leftist terror groups like FARC, and the Marxist-atheist IRA.  Most of the perpetrators were not even remotely religious.

In fact, Loonwatch’s own record in the credibility department is a bit sketchy.  For example, they are still hammering Robert Spencer for warning that the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt – scientifically dismissing it as “loony fear-mongering” on the part of someone who “isn’t qualified to speak on such subjects”.  Loonwatch’s own panel of experts assured them that Islamists in Egypt were “simply too weak to overtake the secular opposition” in the upcoming elections.  Then the elections were held… and Islamists took 76% of the legislative body… and the presidency.
In the case of Loonwatch’s attack on TROP, the real story isn’t so much whether or not 7% of the incidents on the list fit their personal requirements, but rather their lack of interest in the other 93%.  Even if half the list could be legitimately disregarded (which it cannot), it would still leave a great deal of horrific violence done in the name of Islam each and every day.  There seems to be no flicker of recognition on their part as to the larger problem.

The 202 Islamic terror attacks documented in the period analyzed by Loonwatch occurred across 26 countries.  They ranged from Abu Sayyaf strafing elderly women with gunfire in the Philippines to a secular blogger stabbed in the throat by fundamentalists in the Maldives.  Of the 1,061 people killed, the incidents with which Loonwatch takes issue accounted for just 36.  More innocents than that were massacred in a single Sunday’s worth of church bombings on June 17th by Islamists in Nigeria, who openly credited the Quran’s imperative to fight Christians.  In Kenya, Mujahideen threw grenades into two more churches and shot worshippers as they fled.  In Tunisia, videotape surfaced of an ex-Muslim convert to Christianity being gruesomely beheaded to shouts of ‘Allah Akbar’ by those who prayed beforehand.
Meanwhile, Loonwatch scours for anomalies in order to make the weak point that a few dozen deaths out of every thousand may not fit the traditional definition of terror attack victims since they were women stabbed in the name of Quranic morals or troops shot in the back by Allah-praising Islamists while trying to protect Afghan children.  There’s the moral victory?  Really?

Here’s a tip for Loonwatch.  Take another look at that list and see if you can tell where religious tolerance is needed most in the world today.

integrity of the broadly cited list of Islamic terror attacks maintained by TROP.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2015 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Bangkok bombing probe turns to sympathizers of Uighur Muslims
The arrest of a Turkic-speaking man in connection with the Bangkok bombing has fueled speculation the blast may have been a revenge attack for Thailand's deportation of ethnic Uighurs to China in July. DW examines.

Read more at http://www.dw.com/en/bangkok-bom ... -muslims/a-18689836

Our world will be a safer place to live without muslims, that's for sure !

So, any surprise here ?

Just perfectly fit what the shemale ustazy sam1528 mourns....refer to post 78#, 83# and 84#.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2015 12:20 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 3-9-2015 09:28 AM
Since this shemale ustazy is regurgitating the rancid cum refuted pie chart from loonwatch and pseud ...

LOL , after 3 days trolling the internet looking for counter arguments , you came back with the same cut and paste argument.

Therefore you have failed to provide any counter arguments.

Go back to my post#149 and .... ha ha stop arguing like a person on 'pill kuda'

My questions :

These are all the databases that the authors (loonwatch) referred to in their article but you did not read them.

Ha ha , our resident hater in Goh Mas Lan or 'wkk5159-maslan' has been defeated and now tongue tied.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2015 12:24 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 3-9-2015 09:31 AM

Loonwatch is an apparently well-funded Islamic website run by an ...

Awwww .... poor chap .... now you are appealing to a site that rigs data and worse still provid eno source for their data.

Oops .... typical arguments of haters like Goh Mas Lan or 'wkk5159-maslan'

Refer to my post #150. Your reference is a huckster of a site.

In other words , you are also a huckster.

Ha ha , no wonder lah you appeal to sites like these. In summary
- sam1528 appeal to loonwatch which refer to the FBI , NCTC and RAND data for their argument
- goh mas lan or 'wkk5159-maslan' appeal to 'thereligionofpeace' which refer to their wet dreams and consider it data for their argument

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2015 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 3-9-2015 12:41 PM
wkk5159 replied at 3-9-2015 09:54 AM
Bangkok bombing probe turns to sympathizers of Uighur Muslims
The arrest of a Turkic-speaking man in connection with the Bangkok bombing has fueled speculation the blast may have been a revenge attack for Thailand's deportation of ethnic Uighurs to China in July. DW examines.

Read more at http://www.dw.com/en/bangkok-bom ... -muslims/a-18689836

Our world will be a safer place to live without muslims, that's for sure !

So, any surprise here ?

Just perfectly fit what the shemale ustazy sam1528 mourns....refer to post 78#, 83# and 84#.....

Ha ha , this is evidence that you don't know what you are talking about.

LOL , this excerpt is from your own referenced link :
"There have always been small numbers of Uighurs who have sought to form alliances with transnational terror groups for training and development. But this might be different, in that it appears the relationship is not to transnational jihadists or the Islamic State, but to radical ethno-nationalists," said Abuza.
If you have trouble understanding , the above means that highly likely the bombing is due to radical ethno-nationalist not jihadist nor Islam.

Ha ha , TQ-TQ ; you just refuted yourself with the article you appeal to. Self defeating eh ...... this is so funny ...

No one has claimed responsibility. Anthony Davis , a respected Bangkok-based security analyst with IHS-Jane's , is in the opinion that it is the work of the movement called Grey Wolves
The arrest of a reported Turkish citizen with bomb-making material by Bangkok police has put the spotlight on the Grey Wolves, a pan-Turkic terror group with cause for enmity of Thais

The Grey Wolves, an ultra-nationalist Turkish terrorist group, have emerged as key suspects in the Bangkok shrine bombing after the arrest of a reported Turkish national in the Thai capital.

What is this Grey Wolves movement one might ask? The Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium states :
The Grey Wolves was a Turkish ultra-nationalist, neo-fascist youth organization. It is the "unofficial militant arm" of the Nationalist Movement Party. According to Turkish authorities, the organization carried out 694 murders between 1974–1980.

Ha ha , Ultra Nationalist and Neo Facist organisation is hardly Islamic.

This begs the question : How come you 'die - die' argue that Islam is the cause?

Lets see how you twist , turn and squirm to get out of this which is your own doing. Sit back folks ..... enjoy the show. See how our resident hater in Goh Mas Lan or 'wkk5159-maslan' twist , turn and squirm to get out of the hole he dig himslef into. Ha ha ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-9-2015 09:33 AM | Show all posts
This inbred shemale ustazy even counted how many days it took me to post in the forum, little did he know that unlike a keyboard lackey like him/her, a professional like me has more important things to attend to, tackiling this lackey ustazy only warrant a impromptu casual response .....

This inbred must be waiting so anxiously in front of the PC screen everyday to defend the undefendable vileness of his religion from being exposed wider and wider to more surfers in cari.com.my

Since this shemale ustazy is regurgitating the rancid cum refuted pie chart from loonwatch and pseudodyslexically asking the same rancid question,

99.99% !!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-9-2015 09:35 AM | Show all posts
It feels good to recycle the truth.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 09:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.121933 second(s), 46 queries .