Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: D_SA_lover

Secret couple ^^spartacecouple^^

[Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2015 06:49 PM | Show all posts
midazainal replied at 4-8-2015 06:30 PM
why u come here.. clearly It is SPARTACECOUPLE forum... open ur eyes dear..

hahaha kim like  eun hye more than ji hyo..sorry to say i'm big fan of kim..
he ideal type is eun hye..
u should see him interview last choice is eun hye..
kim always mention gary make for ji hyo..

ji hyo like cute guy or rich guy..
she prefer rich guy..
lately she dress up like more to gary..
but they are not dating..
ji hyo will shy or call her bf like sweet pie or something..(happy together she mention it)

for dreaming for spartace and monday couple is ok
but for real life they just like siblings

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2015 07:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lynnyana replied at 4-8-2015 06:49 PM
he ideal type is eun ...

Whatever like sibling ke ape. Tapi ni spartace forum. She dress up more like haha not gary

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 07:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lynnyana replied at 4-8-2015 06:49 PM
he ideal type is eun ...

Great then you seems know about them.. Yes JK said many times YEH is his ideal type BUT he also said in Singapore interview that we wont married to our ideal type.. Yes, JH prefer cutie pie.. And they call JK as cutie pie in earlier episode.. And JH also said she think man that make her scared kinda cute(in happy together).. And that what JK always did to her.. She said that her bf call her as 'yaaaaahhh' (in happy together) and that what JK call her.. And did you realize from early episode only JK that know JH favorite drink are americano (ep35) while KG didnt know her favorite drink even when its ep 70++ and JK know his favorite song.. He also aware about her weight.. Wait.. Why did I taking my precious time to explain all that to you? If you wanna believe on MC then believe it.. We never force anyone to join us.. But if you trying to make a shit here, sorry i cant just silently let you do that..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2015 08:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
yien try login mizah unnie punya .

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2015 10:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Waah..x sangke ade thread ni..mne rumah lame uols?? Nk marathon bace!! I love both JK n JHJH!! Sweet couple

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2015 09:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ikastacia replied at 4-8-2015 10:12 PM
Waah..x sangke ade thread ni..mne rumah lame uols?? Nk marathon bace!! I love both JK n JHJH!! Sweet ...

Tuk malay version ni yg first kot.. But boleh tengok Spartace soompi.. And we have lots of private thread and group actually.. Tapi semuanya international base..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2015 03:52 PM | Show all posts
that's her POV .. salah ke? x salah pun ape pun kalau uols nak ship ji hyo ni ngn sape ..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2015 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lynnyana at 5-8-2015 04:32 PM
kikililimimi replied at 4-8-2015 07:22 PM
Whatever like sibling ke ape. Tapi ni spartace forum. She dress up more like haha not gary

i know u like jk jh

i says baru2 nie jh dress up like gary ok..
maybe she want to promote item.. i don't know

gary have open brand halyang.. have cloth and cap..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2015 05:03 PM | Show all posts
i believe this thread should be posted in Asian Celebrities bod. they have a thread specially for KJK and MC. so u can park this thread there.

dont create hostile environment just because a forumer mentioned they like MC over SA. and the MC fans should also respect SA fans (just in case)

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2015 08:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
D_SA_lover replied at 5-8-2015 09:08 AM
Tuk malay version ni yg first kot.. But boleh tengok Spartace soompi.. And we have lots of private ...

Owh yeke? Kalau camtu meriahkan la thread ni..eksaited nk taw more pasal dorg ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2015 04:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nuryakmal replied at 5-8-2015 05:03 PM
i believe this thread should be posted in Asian Celebrities bod. they have a thread specially for KJ ...

Thats why im not put this thread in Asian Celebrities coz honestly i dont want mc fans came and make a mess around here but i think im wrong.. They never learn how to respect others.. How about im coming to MC thread and post about SA, post about how fucking playboy KG are.. How will they feel.. Malu weeyyyh i thought here, full of malay xbuat perangai xtau reti hormat to others but clearly im wrong.. Totally wrong.. Im not saying you but the person that you can clearly see the rude one.. And thanks for your concern.. Indeed we should respect others.. But should remember to that respect need to be gain not given and you got my respect dear..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2015 04:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sapa2 ada record yg ji hyo merajuk dgn jong kook time diorg maen game kt amusement park? X igt ep brp .yg ep kwang soo menang hadiah buah tu. Sweet sgt time..try cari video tu tp x jmp

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2015 04:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lynnyana replied at 5-8-2015 04:28 PM
i know u like jk jh

i says baru2 nie jh dress up like gary ok..

You are just stupid ignorance.. How old are you till you have no respect at all? Halyang? Check seolhyun ig.. She wore his cap too.. And owhh didnt KG said that he adore seolhyun so much? He even keep talking about her during HK FM and he mention her again during YY concert.. Looks like KG's crush support him too.. Maybe they start something new in their relation.. LoL..  Please just go away... And focus on your shipping

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2015 04:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
p.timur3831 replied at 6-8-2015 04:11 PM
Sapa2 ada record yg ji hyo merajuk dgn jong kook time diorg maen game kt amusement park? X igt ep br ...

Ep 253? I think i ade..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2015 04:26 PM | Show all posts
D_SA_lover replied at 6-8-2015 04:18 PM
You are just stupid ignorance.. How old are you till you have no respect at all? Halyang? Check se ...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2015 04:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ayyeeouungggggg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-8-2015 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by D_SA_lover at 6-8-2015 04:39 PM

Cr spartace korean naver

Spartace moment ep 253.. This scene after JH being mad and merajuk with JK.. They spotted them walking to another venue together

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2015 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by midazainal at 6-8-2015 05:12 PM

x

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2015 05:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
midazainal replied at 6-8-2015 05:08 PM

Hahahaha... dah post xleh edit pulak.. nak bagi cr to sa_ jkjh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2015 05:36 PM | Show all posts
People keep saying kenapa ship jihyo dgn Jongkook? Kan Jihyo dengan Gary dalam RM.. JK layan JH like a brother layan sister.. And I'm saying, so what? If you watch RM and falling in love with SongSong, Hahyo, YooLee, KwangMong, KookSoo, betrayal club then kenapa I xboleh falling in love with spartace? Is that wrong to keep adore their moment? If you said JK just layan JH like a sibling then kenapa nk feel threatened with us? Just believe what you want to believe.. We, spartacer never forcing JH,JK to be married.. We enjoying their moment together just like how you enjoy watching Kwangmong together.. But insanely so many viewers start be SA fans.. Just name it any country, you will find SA fans from there.. Even last night we found out that Bangladeshi also SA fans.. And in Saudi Arabia, SA fandom much bigger than MC.. Its just about how people saw what they watch.. If you not agree then let them be.. If you think that JH solely just for KG, then you are not her true fans.. JH is human, not a toys that can be own by someone.. I don't mind if there's kwangmong, jihyo-kai, jihyo-luhan, jihyo-Kenji, even MC or JongYoon, JK-MGY, JK-Lynn.. People have their own thought just respect and accept it..
And this is what I find SA relationship really special ~

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 04:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.329637 second(s), 44 queries .