CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2764|Reply: 19

[Tempatan] Sekarang 1hb Ogos 2015 - najib masih Perdana Menteri Malaysia - Raja Petra.

[Copy link]
Post time 1-8-2015 08:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Anak_Nogori at 1-8-2015 08:38 AM

IT IS NOW 1ST AUGUST AND NAJIB IS STILL PM
August 1, 2015

The question we will need to address in around eight hours or so from now is: if these ten were arrested what is their crime? Were they part of the conspiracy that was using the foreign media to bring down Malaysia’s Prime Minister? And was this why the foreign media was in possession of a lot of classified information that even the Cabinet was not aware of?
THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Raja Petra Kamarudin

It is just after 9.45pm here in Manchester and should be past 4.45am back in Malaysia. I have been monitoring the news since dinnertime to see whether there is any latest report regarding the political events in Malaysia and whether Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak is still in power or whether he has been ousted as planned.

I suppose all the reporters in Malaysia must be still fast asleep or most likely Najib is still in power and that is why there is no news. I did read, though, one Blog reporting that the newly appointed Ministers will be in office for only seven days at the most. I suppose that means over this weekend the government is supposed to fall.

Yes; that is what many are saying: that the government is going to fall by or before 31st July and, come 1st August, Malaysia is going to have a new government and a new Prime Minister. Some even say that Najib is going to be dragged off to jail in handcuffs.

Maybe that is why the so-called draft copy of the half-completed charge sheet that the recently retired Attorney General was alleged to have prepared was leaked to Sarawak Report. Probably this is to give the impression that the Attorney General was removed because he was about to arrest Najib. The story they are spinning is that Najib was going to be arrested before midnight on Friday, 31st July 2015, which was last night.

But up to now there is still no news regarding Najib’s arrest. The only news about him is his meeting with the Umno state chiefs last night where he explained a number of issues. I do not know whether amongst those issues was the matter of RM2.6 billion of 1MDB’s money that Najib was alleged to have stolen and transferred to his personal bank account.

Anyway, my deep throat told me that there were some arrests last night. It seems ten people were arrested and these people have nothing to do with the street protests that the opposition in planning. Another deep throat told me that only nine were arrested because one managed to leave the country to perform his umrah just before he was arrested.

So there may have been some arrests last night after all. And it may have involved either nine or ten people in total. And Najib was not one of the nine or ten. In that case who could they have been?

Could it have been one of the six Tan Sri that I spoke about in an earlier article, plus possibly three senior officers from Bank Negara, four officers from the Anti-Corruption Commission, and two officers from the Attorney General’s Chambers?

Yes, that would come to ten in total if these were the ones who were arrested.

And are these ten who were arrested involved in leaking classified information regarding the Special Task Force investigation into the affairs of 1MDB and the alleged RM2.6 billion of 1MDB’s money that was transferred into Najib’s personal bank account.

Well, it is getting late here and I normally go to bed at around 10.00pm so that I can wake up at 5.00am to start work. As it is, 5.00am here is noon in Malaysia so even that is quite late already.

So, while I sleep, you people in Malaysia will be getting the news long before I do. And if I am right then you will also know whether ten people were arrested or not before I find out about it.

The question we will need to address in around eight hours or so from now is: if these ten were arrested what is their crime? Were they part of the conspiracy that was using the foreign media to bring down Malaysia’s Prime Minister? And was this why the foreign media was in possession of a lot of classified information that even the Cabinet was not aware of?

Anyway, good night Malaysians wherever you are. Do monitor the news while I sleep and see whether what I suspect is true. If it is not true, then sorry, after all I have been wrong before. But if I am right then I can only say, “Did I not tell you so…again…and yet again?”

So not all my stories are, as Jocelyn Tan said, grandmother stories after all, are they?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2015 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Sapa kena tangkap pulak?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 09:02 AM | Show all posts
So RPK is at Londong speaking about Malaysian. I wonder why they know better than Malaysian about current issues .

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 09:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Amboi hebat hang monitor Malaysia dr kejauhan...Awat tak blk mai experience sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 10:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 1-8-2015 09:45 AM
Amboi hebat hang monitor Malaysia dr kejauhan...Awat tak blk mai experience sendiri

Kalo blk xdan hilang penat dlm flight...
Sampai klia dah kena cekup masuk dalam....
Huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 10:17 AM | Show all posts
TT tak kan sepatah habuk pun tak komen...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-8-2015 10:25 AM | Show all posts
deep throat RPK kering stout dan lager kot, atau mungkin RPK horny sampai nak deep throat...

dia lupa tinggalkan komen akhir typical Brits "I'm off to the Pub", atau kena cencored kot part tuuu ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 1-8-2015 10:17 AM

aku kalau komen kang..sakit hati, telinga, kepala, tangan, kaki kang....ada plak yg meluat nanti..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2015 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Anak_Nogori replied at 1-8-2015 10:54 AM
aku kalau komen kang..sakit hati, telinga, kepala, tangan, kaki kang....ada plak yg meluat nanti.. ...

adakah itu sebab musabab yang sejujurnya....

sejak bila uncle kisah pasal orang meluat tak meluat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 1-8-2015 11:02 AM
adakah itu sebab musabab yang sejujurnya....

sejak bila uncle kisah pasal orang meluat tak m ...

Sejujur jujurnya....

memang saya tak ada masalah ada org nak meluat ka tidak...lantak lah...dia nak meliwat, eh nak meluat tu hak dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Anak_Nogori replied at 1-8-2015 11:14 AM
Sejujur jujurnya....

memang saya tak ada masalah ada org nak meluat ka tidak...lantak lah...dia ...

berbalik soalan asal....

tak komen sebab?...

pasal meluat tak meluat itu isu sampingan ala2 konar baring jer....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 1-8-2015 11:20 AM
berbalik soalan asal....

tak komen sebab?...

dah saya kata sejujur2nya....kata saya kona plak...lantak ko lah labu..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 11:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ya iya lah ...like I care

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Anak_Nogori replied at 1-8-2015 11:23 AM
dah saya kata sejujur2nya....kata saya kona plak...lantak ko lah labu..

taulah uncle memang tak kisah apa orang nak kata.

balik pada benang, nak gak tau apa komen uncle pasal komen RPK tu, setuja ka dok?...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 02:38 PM | Show all posts
The Star kata 2 org kena tgkp.

Siapa yg lagi 8?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 04:01 PM | Show all posts
ehhh serius... Anuar Berahi siap beraya di dalam lagi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-8-2015 04:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak payah la mental tu nak guling kerajaan sangat....kita ada pru dan parlimen...ingat tak apa Mahathir cakap pasca Bersih 3.0 dulu?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 05:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Set2 otai eduketed spikingn landen macam raja petra pun sokong bijan sekarang ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2015 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 1-8-2015 10:17 AM

tt mula kompius

sarawak post yg keluar kisah 'akaun peribadi' bijan dulu dimaki, dikutuk.
tapi sejak bocorkan resia 'surat bom' ag yg dah selamatkan tengkuk
pahlawan tersayang tross tt terkedu.

.....nak puji ke tidak
.....nak puji ke tidak
.....nak puji ke tidak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-8-2015 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Hari ni 50k hadiri program Najib diMelaka....Najib masih perdana menteri.

dan Muhyidin mungkin dihadapi kehadapan lembaga displin UMNO...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072086 second(s), 45 queries .