ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 6896|Reply: 47

[Tempatan] Play victim setelah buat salah di reserved parking lot amoi cantek

[Copy link]
Post time 31-10-2015 08:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by bluehedgehog at 31-10-2015 10:03 AM

nk hantar gi bod kongsi viral lantak lah...

cina pun x makan babi ni

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stupidparkingidiots/permalink/1067186656648434/?hc_location=ufi
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=977196685673856&id=574034739323388
https://www.facebook.com/100006679754217/videos/1703934549839187/

Shasha Farina (amoi chantek tp da kawen)

This happened on the 28th of October 2015 at 10.37am in SS 15, Subang Jaya.

We had a reserved parking spot in which is marked in red with a sign that says Sewa Khas and even with a cone to says that it is a paid parking lot.

When I came to work at 8.45am in the morning, I noticed that my reserved lot was parked by a Grey colour Toyota Camry with the number plate WPX8803. Since he was parked in my place, I had double parked over my spot and called up MPSJ so that his car could be towed away.

At 10.37am, the driver of the car - Teng Jeng We (I/C No : 851101-14-187) came back for his car, got into his car and kept honking away without even coming to say sorry when he clearly knows who owns the parking lot and he is in the wrong.

And before I could even go out to move my car, he reversed and hit my car straight on! Leaving a dent on my rear door. My father had tried to talk to the arrogant idiot through the driver's side window telling him why did you do that when clearly this could have been solved by saying sorry and being patient while I come out and move my car.

He instead utter profanities to my father who is 67 years of age, and pushed him off balance in which he has accidentally knocked the Camry's side mirror. The arrogant idiot then said 'You don't know who I am and you don't know what I can do' and immediately winds up his window puts his car in reverse and hit my car two more times!

At this time we had called the petrol car and of course tempers have flared due to the fact that he tried to push an old man down and trying to purposely hit the car over and over again. And while waiting for the police from SS 17, Subang Jaya to arrive, the guy has reversed and hit my car again twice. And because we believed that this guy is insane, we do not even dare to stand in front of his car to stop him fearing that he might run us down. So I had to take out the steering lock and hit his front to make him stop reversing and hitting my car over and over again while waiting for the police which at this point has not arrived!

We immediately call the police station again to send a patrol car ASAP as well as we called the IPD to help as it's been almost half hour and no police car in sight before more damage is done.

Finally at around 11.15am, the first police car arrived and told us to just make a report for an accident which we had clearly explain to him it was not an accident; it was an act of crime by purposely hitting the car, pushing down an old man and threatening to hurt us.

And after 2 and half hours of making a report and going down to the MPSJ Towing Depot to report this issue, the tow truck finally came but was unable to tow as the police does not give them the green light.

And while all this commotion is going on, the Camry guy had even said 'I know where you work, I will find out where you live and I will get you. This does not end here', I had even pointed out to the officer there at the scene that this guy had threaten me in the open but nothing was done by the police at all! It does not end there he has also tried to touch/push me aside when I was standing next to my car but seeing that I had that I had the phone in my hand and was recording while I sternly told him not to touch me, he backed down. And all this was done in front of the police!

Samseng's Name : Teng Jeng We
I/C No : 851101-14-187
Car No : WPX8803
Registered Under : Simple Formworks Construction Sdn. Bhd.
Address: Lot 840, Off Jalan SS 13/1K, Taman Industri Sungai Penaga,, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor, 47500, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-8062 5911

No wonder idiots like this thinks they are above and beyond the law. If I did not put a stop to this earlier by trying to defend myself and my father, this guy would have done a bigger damage to my car or might have even injure either one of us. And this was even done in broad daylight with so many witnesses with no sense of fear for the authority at all! There were 6-7 witnesses in this case that saw repeated hits from the guy and my father being pushed before I took the action by hitting hit front bumper.

Later checks at the station also found out that the guy in question has previously detained by the police on drugs related case before as well as he could clearly be high on drugs when the incident happen this morning. And he even admitted to the police that he went on a drinking binge in KL with his friends the night before and was not in the right state of mind when this happened.

In the end he did not even pay for the damages to my car claiming because I had damaged his car while trying to stop him from continuing hitting my car and he was only slap with a RM80 MPSJ summon which now he could easily pay off for only RM20. And because of this he will not be afraid to be a bully over and over again and will continue doing so thinking that he can easily get away with it.
As of today the police has not done anything even to detain as to detain the samseng for trying to hurt my father. Where was the police when they were called? Why does it take 35 minutes for the patrol car to come to help when the distance of the station and the place of incident is only 5 minutes away?
Please share this and let this be known.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2015 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Macam macam sotong buat hal sekarang

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Mana OCPD Yahaya Ramli? Anak buah ko tak reti buat kerja!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 09:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
polis pun tak guna

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 09:38 AM | Show all posts
kurang ajar dan berlagak..
saya ingatkan Nedim Nazri Aziz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2015 09:40 AM | Show all posts
PEPPERMAN replied at 31-10-2015 09:38 AM
kurang ajar dan berlagak..
saya ingatkan Nedim Nazri Aziz

ini jilake dulu belasah org smpai mati pun x kena hukuman

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-10-2015 09:41 AM | Show all posts
oohhh ini berita biasa

biasa lah amoiiii

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 09:41 AM | Show all posts
kalau tak berlagak bukan amoi namanyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2015 09:44 AM | Show all posts
lantak lah

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 09:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Choiii kalau mzz yang kena mzz ketuk kepal samseng tu dgn steering lock tu..tak payah ketuk kereta dia

Yang polis pun lembam sangat kenapa? Takut ke apa? Kalau dekat luar kemain muka poyo pakai uniform sambil fefeeling hensem :

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 10:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dia yg mula buat dulu...bila org balas dia play victim.....alhamdulillah ada media sosial kurg2 dapat tahu kebenaran..

Jahatnya dahla video dia amik sekerat je..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 10:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Plat W biasalah kojaq...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Majlis perbandaran dgn polis
2×5 lembik dan lembab

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Patutla doktor dgn cikgu org lagi percaya..polis2 bengap semcm je semua....kalau bodoh + penakut jgn jd polis...jd pondan lorong lebih sesuai...pondan lorong pun aku rasa lg berani

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:16 AM | Show all posts
jfq replied at 31-10-2015 11:07 AM
Majlis perbandaran dgn polis
2×5 lembik dan lembab

Nak tau lembik ke tidak ko pergi korangajar dengan mereka.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Polis meleis mmg takut dgn gangster cina

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2015 11:26 AM | Show all posts
mzzenma replied at 31-10-2015 09:48 AM
Choiii kalau mzz yang kena mzz ketuk kepal samseng tu dgn steering lock tu..tak payah ketuk kereta d ...

sama.. klu ak hempuk cermin drebar pastu tunjal kepala drebar ng steering lock tu.. bagi kurang high...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Towkey towkey dan anak anak towkey  rumah urut yang baru nak cukup  umor slalu guna ayat u dont know who i am bila berurusan...
Umah urut 'terjaga', dato beli peragai lahanat samseng...
No wonder...
Only in Malaysia

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:48 AM | Show all posts
You dont know who i am dgn you dont know who i know statement yg digunapakai oleh matsaleh harley jugak
Smua pakai modal tu

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2015 11:50 AM | Show all posts
polis pon manusia gak...

kalau ko layan polis macam anjing dan masa buat report tu ko tak putus2 blame polis, polis pon bolayan gak....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada Bezza pada 2023
ultra78'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada
Views : 9488 Replies : 28
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 5956 Replies : 63
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6218 Replies : 20
Janji manismu
maklukpenggodaJanji manismu
Views : 25419 Replies : 2
Kekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon sewaktu ketibaan jenazah komander firdaus di masjid sungai nibong
YgBenarKekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon
Views : 4714 Replies : 15
Penyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut Hak’ – Kenyataan Watak Imani Dalam ‘Lelaki Itu’ Mula Dibenci Netizen
YgBenarPenyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut
Views : 13226 Replies : 172
'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
maklukpenggoda'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
Views : 5021 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 17996 Replies : 89
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 16382 Replies : 15

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083208 second(s), 45 queries .