CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Who Are the Palestinians?

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 11-3-2004 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Get the site to prove it. If there are indeed archeology to support those claims, lets show it and we will examine it together.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2004 07:08 PM | Show all posts
sonny~~, post the website in this forum and shut his mouth for good.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2004 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-3-11 07:08 PM:
sonny~~, post the website in this forum and shut his mouth for good.

sorry kiddo, me no postin website 'ere.  if bro deb***sfe is honestly serious in lookin for gospel truth, he can easily make a search himself without bein spoonfed.  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-11 01:30 PM:
Get the site to prove it. If there are indeed archeology to support those claims, lets show it and we will examine it together.

make a search urself.  dont b lazy

nonetheless israel is for hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jew/israeli/zionists
n PALESTINE is for PALESTINIANS.  simple  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2004 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 12-3-2004 17:19:

sorry kiddo, me no postin website 'ere.  if bro deb***sfe is honestly serious in lookin for gospel truth, he can easily make a search himself without bein spoonfed.  

peace

Got it, but just a gist can, just to prove to him make him keep quiet regarding this issues for a while.:cool:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2004 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-3-12 05:22 PM:

Got it, but just a gist can, just to prove to him make him keep quiet regarding this issues for a while.:cool:

bro deb***sfe gonna quieten down?  u gotta stay a loooonnnnggg while to c his hecklin spammin antics  

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 13-3-2004 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Canaan or The Promised Land is for the SEEDS of Abraham. The Bible does not say it is given specifically for Isaac's lineage. Ishmael's lineage does have a share of The Promised Land. This is God's arrangement.

Later years saw the Romans expelled the Jewish people OUT of the region and renamed it as "Palistina" after the Philistines (Sea People) of Aegean origin believed to be from Crete.

There are still remnants of Jews survived foreign persecution & continued to live alongside Christian Arabs & Muslim Arabs in the region peacefully. Until 1882, the population in Palestine stood at around 141,000 only.

Due to the Holocaust in Europe with an era of hightened anti-Semitism, Jews formed Zionism, a movement that called for a return to their ancestral homeland as answer to continuing persecution. Jewish refugees flooded into Palestine during WW2. Arabs formed the Arab League as counterweight to Zionism. Sadly, from then on, the Arabs turned hostile not only towards incoming Jews but also to the local Jews whom they lived together with all the while.

In responding to rising Arab violence against Jews, the UN in 1947 voted to divide Mandate Palestine into predominantly Jewish Israel and predominantly Arab Palestine.

Time & again Israel & Palestine almost reached agreement but never materialised. There is no denying both sides of the fence having black sheeps who sought a continuing bloodshed, one to drive the Israelis into the sea the other sought expansion of Israel. Extremists played a part in jeopardising peace deals.

Current Israeli leader Ariel Sharon had made a very very daring and risky move by dismantling Jewish settlements in the Palestinian territory. It is hoped that the Arabs would reciprocate in favour of peace this time around. Both MUST accept the fact that they have to live side-by-side as neighbour. It is time Arafat do something fruitful for his people.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-3-2004 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Canaan or The Promised Land is for the SEEDS of Abraham. The Bible does not say it is given specifically for Isaac's lineage. Ishmael's lineage does have a share of The Promised Land. This is God's arrangement.

Wrong assumption. arabs are not descendents of Ishmael. there is no evidence to suggest so.
Even if Arabs are the descenmdents of Ishmael, the inheritance was given to Isaac, never to Ishmael. Surely yu have not reda the Bible.

Time & again Israel & Palestine almost reached agreement but never materialised. There is no denying both sides of the fence having black sheeps who sought a continuing bloodshed, one to drive the Israelis into the sea the other sought expansion of Israel. Extremists played a part in jeopardising peace deals.

Wrong. the black sheep has always been the Muslims. Logic will tell yu that Israel, surrounded by Muslim neighbours would be more eager for peace. The reason why a peace settlement cannot be reached is because the Muslims never wanted it in the first place. I blame the war squarely on Muslims.

Current Israeli leader Ariel Sharon had made a very very daring and risky move by dismantling Jewish settlements in the Palestinian territory. It is hoped that the Arabs would reciprocate in favour of peace this time around. Both MUST accept the fact that they have to live side-by-side as neighbour. It is time Arafat do something fruitful for his people.

Yu will see that the Arabs will be emboldened for more terrorism each time and appeasement strategy is used.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 14-3-2004 11:56 PM | Show all posts
arabs are not descendents of Ishmael. there is no evidence to suggest so. Even if Arabs are the descenmdents of Ishmael, the inheritance was given to Isaac, never to Ishmael. Surely yu have not reda the Bible

You never cease to appal anyone with your sheer bigotry. The Promised Land is for the SEEDS of Abraham. Try rub off that one from the Bible by yourself.

Sarah was the wife who bore Isaac, from whom Jacob & the rest of the lineage for the Jews, was apparently "barren" earlier on when she offered her Egyptian maid to Abraham who later conceived & bore him a son named Ishmael the elder brother of Isaac. When Sarah seen Ishmael mocking his younger brother, she was pissed off, so she told Abraham to get rid of Hagar & Ishmael. And he listened. The poor mother & son were chased out, and roaming in the hot desert. The poor mother put Ishmael under a tree and she turned her back, thinking she wouldn't want to see him die in front of her eyes. And God told her to get up! Because the fellow is going to become the father of a great nation! The Arabs, that is!

Wrong. the black sheep has always been the Muslims

So, u're saying there's no black sheep in the Israeli side, eh? That the 1995 assassination of Rabin by right-wing Israeli extremist did not jeopardise the peace process which builds up from 1993 Oslo Accord? There are black sheeps on both sides of the fence.

Yu will see that the Arabs will be emboldened for more terrorism each time and appeasement strategy is used

I have no idea what Arabfart will do this time. If he walks away from this peace process one more time I'm gonna take out my gun & wax my bullet with pig oil lard then shoot it into this head! Enough is enough. 95% of Palestine is more than enough.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2004 12:05 AM | Show all posts
You never cease to appal anyone with your sheer bigotry. The Promised Land is for the SEEDS of Abraham. Try rub off that one from the Bible by yourself.

The problem is, Arabs are not the seed of Abraham. You made a wrong assumption that they are when there is absolutely no evidence for that.
And if yu read the Bible carefully, Ishmael was not an heir.  

So, u're saying there's no black sheep in the Israeli side, eh? That the 1995 assassination of Rabin by right-wing Israeli extremist did not jeopardise the peace process which builds up from 1993 Oslo Accord? There are black sheeps on both sides of the fence.

Assasination of Rabin did not cause the collapse of Oslo. I suggest yu do a proper study of history.

I have no idea what Arabfart will do this time. If he walks away from this peace process one more time I'm gonna take out my gun & wax my bullet with pig oil lard then shoot it into this head! Enough is enough. 95% of Palestine is more than enough.

Arafat never wanted peace and will never want peace. He needs to be overthrown and tyhere needs to be a regime change in PLO.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2004 10:40 AM | Show all posts
:gantuk:

Question: Who is dumboy?

Answer: A @ss kissing jew residing in Singapodah!

p/s - No wonder the US of A$$ so keen in protecting Taiwan! Coz there's minority fnck!ng jewish there! :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-3-2004 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Clearly jealous of Singapore again. Hahahahahahahaha...............

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2004 03:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-3-2004 20:40:
Clearly jealous of Singapore again. Hahahahahahahaha...............

cheers

Nope, not jealous of Singapore but piss of with its egoistic ann DAMN Arrogant attitude, and also, so kiasu, lost already still want to insist that you have won, though your case have been proved wrong with hard fact evidence.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2004 12:48 PM | Show all posts
I have won, I always win, don't remember ever losing on cari, not once.
I am not arrogant, i'm jsut telling the truth. The truth is not arrogant. Lies are.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-3-2004 12:48:
I am not arrogant, i'm jsut telling the truth. The truth is not arrogant. Lies are.

You are not telling the whole truth in my opinion, only your version of yours. Yes, you spoke of some truth which I must admit, but many of your claims are not true or maybe to US inclined which is very inaccurate!!!!

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 17-3-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 14-3-2004 11:56 PM:

Sarah was the wife who bore Is ...

Adm_Cheng_Ho im not sure if you are a muslim..but i think you are not (please correct me if im wrong) ...we all know the root of Jews came from prophet isaac and the root of arabs came from prophet Ishmael and both were the sons of Prophet Abraham & You are absolutely right that one of the wives was from Jewish decendent and another one was an arab! I respect you for the knowledge that u have. Atleast you have a better knowledge than that singaporean dumb boy!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 17-3-2004 at 01:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-3-2004 12:48 PM:

:gantuk: where? ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2004 02:08 PM | Show all posts
There is no evidence whatsover that Arabs were descendents of Ishmael at all.
Till today, no Muslim have been able to prove it.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 17-3-2004 02:28 PM | Show all posts
yupp .. hagar was from arab decendant & sarah was a Jewish. that sarah bore isaac, father of yaacob, a grandfather of Joseph  & hagar bore Ishmael. wasnt Abraham & his son Ishmael built the kaaba in Mecca, a place where most arabs came from? It was an evidence that Ishmael was part of arabs because his mother was an arab!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 17-3-2004 at 03:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2004 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Like I said, there is absolutely no evidence
1. that Hagar was an Arab or an ancestor or Arabs
2. Abraham and Ishmael built kaaba
3. Abraham was ever in Mecca.
How could God who specifically told Abraham not to bow down to objects ask Abraham in the same breathe to built the kaaba?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087273 second(s), 42 queries .