CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: aswand

DIMANAKAH LETAK KERAJAAN SRIWIJAYA, PALEMBANG, JAMBI, RIAU, BIARO, OR CHAIYA ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2018 05:56 PM | Show all posts
pokaibanktokyo replied at 31-3-2018 07:07 AM
Dude, I'm getting sick of telling you this again and again. You got nothing to prove the Sailendra ...

Yes I agree with you that the Cholas were a brief self glorified "RAIDERs" that sadly came out of their "untouchable" status to havoc the region. They did nothing but caused damages.

I been to Palembang and Muara Jambi. Saw the center of Buddha University in Jambi. Chola touched the Candi Tinggi by placing the 1000 yr old Ganesh on the side of the 1500 yrs old Chandi. The Ganesh status had been removed and placed in the small exhibition hall at the site.

That was the prove that the Chola touched Jambi as well, but they don't have to go any further south as the Majapahit were the ally of the Chola. The person at the Jambi site told me that? Of course with the Srivijayan spirit!

Sailendra being the "King of Mountain" of Yunnan mountain origin was not my idea. I just echoed the writting of previous scholars.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2018 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by radhi at 2-4-2018 06:14 PM
pokaibanktokyo replied at 31-3-2018 07:10 AM
Batu bersurat Kedukan Bukit dengan jelas mengatakan bahawa pihak yang menakluk wilayah Palembang itu ...

Kedah now actually is not being linked to Srivijaya at all. Melaka through the bloodline of Parameswara from Srvijaya Palembang receive the batton of main stream history as the legitimate continuum of a nationhood.

The history of Kedah, Kelantan, Phattani and Acheh or even Panjajaran are being swept under the carpet.

To say that Kedah is "Srivijaya Tiruan" is a BIG move. Congratulation!

The Malaysia Goverment would rather be happy to let the Tamils claim Kedah history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3zirIcOiBE

....or even Sg.Batu Civilization which was 1000 yrs prior to the Batu Bersurat Kedudukan Bukit or 1500 yrs b4 Rajendra Chola?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taxs25qFBVU

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2018 06:59 PM | Show all posts
radhi replied at 2-4-2018 05:56 PM
Yes I agree with you that the Cholas were a brief self glorified "RAIDERs" that sadly came out of  ...

Even if you can prove that the ganesh statue story is authentic (which you cant),  Jambi was under hindu Kedah rule for a hundred years before kedah convert to buddhism. Thats the only way a ganesh can get installed there.The pussy cholas were raiders only in other pussy countries like ceylon and other parts of india before they were raided&conquered themselves by Sanfochi (kedah zabag empire) . Look up some chinese documents yourself

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2018 07:01 PM | Show all posts
radhi replied at 2-4-2018 06:09 PM
Kedah now actually is not being linked to Srivijaya at all. Melaka through the bloodline of Pa ...

Good luck pitting you own words against that of contemporary Arab travellers like Edrisi, Haraki and ibn al Fagih.

And those videos of some dudes whining in tamil are supposed to prove what exactly ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2018 07:21 PM | Show all posts
@radhi
I furnished hard evidence in the form of a neutral source called Larger Leiden plate to prove Sailendra was of Kedah origin
and all you can do to defy this fact is quoting the humble opinion of a scholar

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2018 10:30 AM | Show all posts
pokaibanktokyo replied at 2-4-2018 06:59 PM
Even if you can prove that the ganesh statue story is authentic (which you cant),  Jambi was under ...

Jambi was under Kedah rule for hundreds of years?

Both was under Sailendra rule is more likely??

No Autronesian + Austroasiatic in Kedah who are Hindu. All Austro people who have not converted to Islam in Kedah are 100% Buddhist.
Kedah was never Hindu. Mostly were Animism or Buddhist. The Hindu chandi were all Chola shits left over.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-4-2018 10:35 AM | Show all posts
pokaibanktokyo replied at 2-4-2018 07:01 PM
Good luck pitting you own words against that of contemporary Arab travellers like Edrisi, Haraki a ...

Scholars always refer Kedah as part of Srivijaya.

Main stream history always keep silence about the link between Kedah and Srivijaya.
...and highlight more about the Indianization of the region.

In India them "Tamils are NOT Indians". The north and the south are that divided. Here in Malaysia them Tamils are claiming the Indian heritage that they were not allow to sniff in their origin homeland.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2018 01:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont know and dont care about austronesians and austroasiatic. I care only about malay. And kedah malays were hindus during the early reign of their sailendra dynasty
The Sojomerto inscription of the 7th century  carved in old malay language testified that the malay sailendra overlords of those javanese were hindu.
The Ligor stelae meanwhile have to faces carved in different eras. One face dated 775 CE indicated that the sailendras are already buddhist while the other face carved earlier proves them to be hindus,
just like what the Sojomerto inscription said.

If there were any chola shit found at the site it definitely was from coolies imported from chola by kedah malays to build those chandis. Har har har har  

@radhi

d

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2018 01:45 PM | Show all posts
radhi replied at 4-4-2018 10:35 AM
Scholars always refer Kedah as part of Srivijaya.

Main stream history always keep silence about ...

There you go again. Quoting humble opinions of scholars

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2018 01:49 PM | Show all posts
radhi replied at 4-4-2018 10:30 AM
Jambi was under Kedah rule for hundreds of years?

Both was under Sailendra rule is more likely? ...

Thats right. Because sailendras is of kedah origin. And kedah sailendra ruled jambi & other parts of sumatera when they hijacked srivijaya empire in the late 7th century

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060980 second(s), 32 queries .