CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The War Crimes of the Palestinians

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-3-2004 10:51 AM | Show all posts
well all of yu put together cant match me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2004 11:28 AM | Show all posts
thats right.  nobody in this whole wide word can match ur donkey brayin or donkey mute or slinkin off with ur tail between ur legs when ure trapped by own hecklin n spammin  

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2004 12:49 PM | Show all posts
thank yu

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
so u agree nobody in this whole wide word can match ur donkey brayin or donkey mute or slinkin off with ur tail between ur legs when ure trapped by own hecklin n spammin.  for once ure truthful to urself

hehehehehehehehehehehe
hohohohohohohohoho
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi  

peace   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2004 11:05 PM | Show all posts
And yu have no answers to the obvious crimes of Palestinians. Hahahahahahahahahaha.............

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-9 11:05 PM:
And yu have no answers to the obvious crimes of Palestinians. Hahahahahahahahahaha.............

there u go spammin agin.  a brayin spammin MODERATOR to be  ;)

read n respond intelligently plz

wanna go one reason at a time why PALESTINIANS indulge in socalled war crimes?  is it coz hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jews/israli/zionists have been rapin 'em ruthless or coz superdonkey bush have been rapin 'em ruthless?  ;)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-3-2004 12:28 PM | Show all posts
All I know is, Palestinians indulge in war crimes and yu Muslims are supporting them.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 12:35 PM | Show all posts
when hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jews/israeli/zionists (not all) build 800 kilo apartheid wall 6 kilo deep inside occupied PALESTINIAN territories n not 6 kilo deep inside israel proper, d u call that holy crime or rapin crime?  am waitin  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-3-2004 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Israelis need to protect themselves against terrorists don't they? they dohave legitimate security reasons.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:05 PM | Show all posts
To be truthfull with you guys, the thing is, if, you are being forced with a knife at your throat or a gun pointing at you, forcing you to have no place to run, will you fight back??? you see, it was Israel's aggression on the Palestinians that led them resist the Isrealis. In fact, the Palestinians are the ones who are suffering. When you are being bullied in school by someone, you are definite to be angry for a normal lay men. same here.

Some Israeli soldiers, even their most respected commandos do not wish to serve in the front because they are of the opinion that Israel is wrong regarding this issue here.

If anyone here wishes to say that Israel is right in defending itself from terrorism and palestinians are the ones at wrong, see this, The Palestinians, ordinary men fight the Israelis with stones and the israeli troops put a bullt into their head. Not all of course. have you seen a Palestinian baby with its head split because somebody shot it with a bullet????

Israelis are doing something like the US, claiming to be fighting terrorism but actually, they are the true terrorist themselves(not refering to pro peace Israelis who does not agree with the War Criminal, Ariel Sharon)

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:12 PM | Show all posts
c?  even a newbie ARIYAMUSAFIR knows the meanin of rape

o MODERATOR to be bro deb***sfe
wot would u do if ure raped, if ur family is raped, if ur nation is raped?  will u beg for more or will u rape ur rapist in turn?  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-3-2004 12:59:
Israelis need to protect themselves against terrorists don't they? they dohave legitimate security reasons.

Tell you what, why don't the Israelis build the wall deep into its borders but into Palestinian land.

You are right, Israel need to defend themselves from terrorist, so do the Palestinians need to defend themselves from the Israeli terrorist:spd:

You seem to be a pro Israeli guy. Please bear in mind that West bank and Gaza belongs to Jordan and Egypt,(not to sure which is which, but definite is the two), so who is right and who is wrong????

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-3-10 12:59 PM:

why hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jews/isreali/zionists protect emselves from terrorists by buildin 800 kilo apartheid wall 6 kilo deep inside the occupied PALESTINIAN territories n not 6 kilo deep inside israel proper?  why?  

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 10-3-2004 at 01:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 10-3-2004 13:12:
c?  even a newbie ARIYAMUSAFIR knows the meanin of rape

o MODERATOR to be bro deb***sfe
wot would u do if ure raped, if ur family is raped, if ur nation is raped?  will u beg for more o ...

Not only that sonny~~, imagine somebody put a bullet right through your baby boy or baby girl, what will you do?? Some even though should not do this, yet they will smash the person's head to pices and still keep on wacking off its body still he will not be satisfied, however, for many of us, we will leave it to the law but what if this is constantly being done to your people???

Of course, for me, I will not do that as I am a buddhist and I am tought by the Buddha to throw all hate and violence. However, as I keep seeing injustice done, I think I have to do something about it, that is through proper channel, and thus you see me here, trying to convince everyone and anyone.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Did yu see injustrice done to Jews? why are yu one sided O wise buddhist?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-3-10 01:21 PM:

Not only that sonny~~, imagine somebody put a bullet right through your baby boy or baby girl, what will you do?? Some even though should not do this, yet they will smash the person's head to pices and still keep on wacking off its body still he will not be satisfied, however, for many of us, we will leave it to the law but what if this is constantly being done to your people???

Of course, for me, I will not do that as I am a buddhist and I am tought by the Buddha to throw all hate and violence. However, as I keep seeing injustice done, I think I have to do something about it, that is through proper channel, and thus you see me here, trying to convince everyone and anyone.

concur
the HARDfact remains when one is raped, for sure he gonna rape his rapist in turn.  only donkey jew luver thinks its cool for him n his family n his nation to be raped by the jews  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2004 06:17 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 10-3-2004 01:42 PM:
Did yu see injustrice done to Jews? why are yu one sided O wise buddhist? [/quote

may i know, what kind of injustice that has been done to the jews?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 10-3-2004 15:44:

concur
the HARDfact remains when one is raped, for sure he gonna rape his rapist in turn.  only donkey jew luver thinks its cool for him n his family n his nation to be raped by the je ...

Correction, when one is rape, the kin of the victim do not rape back but smashes the criminals head to ashes. even though it is wrong, but what will you do when you have tolerated with that for sooooooooooooooo long??? Of course, I cannot and I will not do that as I must have compassion to all. However, I understand and see their sufferings. So I understand their actions

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2004 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-3-2004 13:42:
Did yu see injustrice done to Jews? why are yu one sided O wise buddhist?

I am not one sided friend. I do not wish to hate the Israelis but I wish to see justice done. What the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians is wrong. If someone put a bullet into your brother's or sister's head, what will you do?? How would you feel??? To be frank, I do not wish to see the Israelis dead but I wish to see Israeli PM Ariel Sharon in the war crimes tribunal.

There are many good Israelis who do not supprot what the Israelis in general are doing, these guys I salute them. Those who did injustice to the Palestinians, they are not worth to call themselves humans.

Tell you what I think, if Israel were to stop all their discrimination and their attacks and many more towards the Palestinians, in time, the attacks against Israeli target will decrease with many organisation cease completely and what is there left are those who still do not seek peace. Israel created chaos in the middle east and thus, they must restarin at all cost in order to restore order, but I doubt that the Israelis would do it. Why did Hitler hate the Jewish at the very first place??? He blammed them for the economic downturn in Germany during that time in which he was locked away

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2004 12:24 AM | Show all posts
If someone plants a bomb in a bus or restaurant and it killed your brother, what would you do?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099205 second(s), 42 queries .