ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The War Crimes of the Palestinians

Close [Copy link]
Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 23-3-2004 12:11 AM | Show all posts
sonny boy,

wrong.  israel is born thru un dividin PALESTINE

I've agreed earlier Israel is born when UN vote to divide Palestine. But why do they vote for it to be divided? It's because of Arabs hostilities. You've done a good amount of copy and paste on this messageboard proving to me Arabs started the first large-scale attacks on the Jews.

arabs may wanna push israel jews into the sea.  on the other hand, the jews wanna genocide PALESTINIANS like wot white americans did to american indians

You're trying to twist things around eh? Sonny? Jews came to the WASTELAND which the Arabs have no regards at all in the first place to escape persecution in Europe. Arabs then get to know about it, migrate in large numbers too. They are the one doing all the genocide to prevent Jewish outnumbers them. Not the other way round. Arabs started the whole atrocities first. War also started by them. Terrorism also started by them. They are always the first and always. They publicly express their manifesto to push the Jews into the sea. However, I do not mean that all Jews are clean. Surely there are some extreme factions in all civilizations in the world. On the same token, it is clear that Arabs have the most extremists than the Jews.

hence they (britain/zionism/usa/europe/un) made PALESTINE the 搒capegoat擺/quote]
I think they make the best of Palestine. Look at Negev. You won't even believe it WAS a desert. Arabs have 22 states. 10% of the planet's dry land. 80% of the planet's oil resources. Though abundance, they can't even make a good use of it. Moreover, Palestine is a WASTELAND. Jews came over bought the land and employed the Arabs.

[quote]britain promised the independence of arab lands under ottoman rule, including PALESTINE

There you go. You're trying to create the impression that British promised Arabs that Palestine would be an independent Arab state. You're a liar. The same as those bigots in the Middle East. No difference. Keep continue the lies. With me there is no nonsense on this. Look carefully what you wrote: Britain promised independence of ARAB LANDS. It doesn't say Palestine would be governed by Arabs right? Sonny right? Right? British can cut out Kuwait from Iraq and nobody makes a fuss over it right? But when British cut out a portion from Palestine it is as if neighbouring Arabs have a share in it. How strange!

PALESTINE was to be internationalized

British Mandate Palestine!

it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of the existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country

So, you do stated here yourself that Palestine would be a mixture of Jews and Arabs right? And that it is not solely for Arabs only right? The type of government should consists of Jews and Arabs right? They have to share right? THen Arabs don't want to share right?

if PALESTINE has not been populated, the establishment of a jewish state could have occurred easily

Here we are... if the Arabs had not migrate in LARGE numbers to populate the land, they would have to live with a Jewish neighbour right? So, they don't want a Jewish nation beside them right? So, they campaign for a large migration to land grab right? They are also immigrants right? They want to stop the formation of a Jewish state in the WASTELAND right? If Jews can't then why can they the Arabs can? Who owns the land? Not Jews, not Arabs. Palestine belongs to no one. So, it is land grab time.

However, PALESTINE was the home of thousands of arabs

It is also the home of thousands of Jews and Christians.

there 1000000000 PALESTINIANS aginst 500000 jews in PALESTINE

Yes. They are the majority.

when isral is born thru un抯 grace, the rest is history

Thank God UN divided Palestine to stop greater killings and genocide against them by the hostile barbaric hapless pious terrorist cum rapist Arabs. Again. They are paranoid and started the whole stupid idea.

peace

Oxymoron quote. You said peace at the end of each simplistic thread but sought to justify that indiscriminate killings of the Jews are right. So, which is which? Peace of continue killing of innocent people blindly?

piss

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2004 12:18 AM | Show all posts
sonny,

israels weapons of mass destruction is never the last line of defence

So Israel's nuclear weapon is not the last line of defence right? They would use it to destroy Arab nations right? So, why Israel didn't kill them all? Because they would backfire on themselves right? But I thought with one nuclear the region would have been in tattered condition killing everyone inflicting themselves with severe damages too. So, which is which? They would deploy nuclear or they would just keep it because fear of arabs reprisals who would have almost all died in one bomb? Your words cancelling each other.

nope arabs will never use weapons of mass destruction on israel

LoL... they never have one. How you know? That's your opinion. I believe they would. They done the most outrageous thing before. Even now they have no military might, they still can resort to cowardly terrorist acts who hides amongs the crowds.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 12:34 AM | Show all posts
sony,

u have not been fair n balanced in ur view right?  if u wanna prove ure bein fairminded u should back ur views with HARDfacts.  simple

I've given sufficient HARDfacts to you. You did gave me yours. But I've proven you that you twisted the whole thing. Yes, you did. Wanna challenge? Say something... I have a weird taste in my mouth wanna wash away...

commonsense tells u u neednt be convinced by SONNYs postins but by HARDfacts

Common sense tells me you're unable to give me HARDfacts. Stop pretending. You don't have it. Like I said. Give me the URL. I need to read it first. What you read are not HARDfacts. Those are complete lift off from anti-Israel websites.

if PALESTINIAN refugees in arab countries r bein oppressed, so be it

Classic

its natural for arabs to kill arabs

Priceless

as of now, there millions PALESTINIAN refuguees

If the neighbouring Arab did not poke their nose on Palestine which is not their land at all, by waging war on Israel, Palestinian Israelis would still be living in Israel. There are cohorts within those people. Israel have no choice but to send them over to the Palestine. Their neighbour but that Palestine soon devoured by their Arab brethrens. So, who is grabbing who's land? Who is making them the refugess and pawns? Oh ya... it is ok for Arabs to grab Arab's land and ok for Arabs to make Arabs refugees. I forgot. That's your principle. Let's continue on this tread based on your principle... come on... open your mind.... deny that you didn't say that or that I misunderstood... it's written all over!

n u expect arab nations to grin away the refugee problems?

No Sonny. I expect Arabs give Palestine their land and let them be free. They need an independent state themselves. They don't need their Arab masters to dictate their life and destiny. USA and Israel is seeing for it to be done. Can the Arabs do so? No, they won't. They are unwilling to do it. Because they want their lands back... that is Palestine!

the socalled equal rights between israel arabs/PALESTINIANS n jews/israelis r superficial to say the least

I see. My acquaintances with Israelis Arabs who said they are happily living in Israel is untrue right? Your reading from books and websites which suits your sadistic taste is true right? Right Sonny, right? That Israeli Arabs didn't play to represent their beloved country right? THat Arabs never served in the IDF to protect their country from surrounding hostile Arabs right? Then I'm justified to call you an idiot.

The bulk of your postings are insignificant. Malays are given Special Privilege. Is there true equal rights? If Malays can, then this should be simple logic to you that Jews do have their Special Rights since it was governed by a Jewish government. Right? Arabs impose Islamic law on Black Christians in Sudan is also palatable to your mind right? Then what is wrong with Israel granting more rights to their own people? They did not impinge the Israeli Arabs way of life. Simple.

What more can you post? All are twisted none the better. That's what you are.

piss.

p/s: I've lost all respects for liars.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 12:36 AM | Show all posts
sonny,

The long-standing gap in levels of income between Jewish and non-Jewish citizens continues

So???? If they can't help themselves nobody could. You can't expect the Jews give them money making the Arabs as rich as they are then only you call them fair & equal do you? Then you're indeed lazy bums DEPENDING on others. Do it themselves lar! Idiot!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 12:39 AM | Show all posts
By ariyamusafir,

Wow, much facts which now I know better. Thanks sonny~~.

Wow.... so much bigotry that confirms your preconceptions. One look at it you're enlightened already without much further investigations and ponder. Fantastic. Wisdom of a fake Buddhist.

Buddhism doesn't says listening to one tale is wisdom. It says: "Ting fa wei zhi hui. Wen fa shi zhi hui"

You're Chinese and Buddhist right? Hehe... LOL... you're not a Buddhist.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 22-3-2004 23:39:

Your defence of terrorist's blind hatreds on innocent peoples by justifying their acts through conspiracy theories run contrary to Buddhism concept. Which is why I doubt you're a Buddhist. You in ...

Wait a minute, you are blind is it????? I wrote that I am far from near perfect!!!! Also, I repeat again, I AM NOT DEFEENDING TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DEFENDING THE POOR. THE AMERICANS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!! I SAID THAT ALL ARE IN THE WRONG, TERRORIS AND ALSO THE AMERICANS AND ALSO ISRAEL!!! gET IT????????? It is just that I AM OUTLINING WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM, HOW MANY TIMES I  MUST REPEAT MYSELF!!! I do not support terrorist act on the Americans nor the Israelis nor do I support terrorism by the US and Israel. Get it????????????? I   AM  JUST  OUTLINING  THE CAUSE  GET  IT??? It is you on the contrary that seems to justify Israeli terrorism, that seems to support state terrorism by the Israelis and also international terrorism by the United States of America with their neo-colonialism. Of course, you might not be justifying terrorim, but I just give you an example how you tembak me. However, I think you mix too much with the israelis that they blinded your mind. I think you are not looking the whole situation with an impartial mind. Neither am I but the truth is still the truth that is Israel and the US is the ROOT of International terrorism and Israel in particular is the root of the Palestinian conflict, that is Ariel Sharon now!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-3-2004 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 23-3-2004 00:39:
By ariyamusafir,

Wow.... so much bigotry that confirms your preconceptions. One look at it you're enlightened already without much further investigations and ponder. Fantastic. Wisdom of a fak ...

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME NOT A BUDDHIST WHEN YOU ARE NOT PERFECT YOURSELF EITHER. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PALESTINIAN CONFLICT AND STOP USING RELIGION TO tembak me. iF YOU ARE TOO GOOD, THEN WHY ARE YOU TOO MUCH SIDING WITH THE ISRAELIS????? FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HERE, YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. The Buddha teaches us non-attachment, do not be a worldly person, and one thing is for sure, you being here and talk about the politics in here is already being worldy is it not??? I know my buddhist principle, non-attachement, non anger, no hate, compassion to all, loving kindness, non-killing. Having you siding the Israelis with their killings is it not, you breach this already??? Also,

shame on him who strikes a bramanah,
more shame on him who gives vent to his wrath.

That was a part of a verse from the dhammapada.

The buddha teaches us to restraiin in body speech and mind. The buddha teaches us to refrain form evil, to cultivate good to purify ones mind, this is the teachings of all buddha. The buddha also teaches us not to blindly believe anything we hear or see until we have investigate it or understood it for ourselves. The buddha do not want blind faiths, but faiths with understanding.

You see, I want to be a buddha one day and I will do what I can to achieve that state but that takes time and I am not perfect still, so as you are. For one thing, you had blindly believe that The Israelis are in the right. That is what I understood from you postings. Both of us are way too far from perfect but at least we will try on, keep on going. get it??? With you tembak very HARSHLy on me that way, you had already did something you are not suppose to do. never did I call you not a buddhist pal!!!!!!!!!

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 23-3-2004 at 01:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Also, I repeat again, I AM NOT DEFEENDING TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DEFENDING THE POOR

Hold it! You're saying defending terrorist who eventhough kills innocent civilians in the street and children on the bus right? They are poor but evil and you're still gonna defend their evil acts because they are poor right? Some wisdom there... yours.

I SAID THAT ALL ARE IN THE WRONG, TERRORIS AND ALSO THE AMERICANS AND ALSO ISRAEL!!!

If terrorists are equally wrong together with the US and Israel, then why you put so much amount of effort in casting Israel in bad lights only? Doesn't seem to me you're condemning the terrorists with equal flair.

It is just that I AM OUTLINING WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM, HOW MANY TIMES I  MUST REPEAT MYSELF

Yes. The cause of this problem is started by Arabs paranoia. Sonny have pasted up there several times that Arabs started large-scale attacks on the Jews first. I thought you said his articles are of wisdom and astonishing facts eh? Where is your facts that Jews started the whole inferno? Come on... let me see.

I do not support terrorist act on the Americans nor the Israelis nor do I support terrorism by the US and Israel

You did.

I   AM  JUST  OUTLINING  THE CAUSE  GET  IT

The cause you outlined are flawed and full of lies. You're twisting it together with your boyfriend Sonny.

It is you on the contrary that seems to justify Israeli terrorism

No. I condemn Israel's killing of innocent civilians. However, I do know that is unavoidable as terrorist scumbags hide amongst those civilians and make use of brainwashed children to fend off IDF with stones. Cowards! If children gets hit, people like you would be making hoo haa over it while turning deaf ears on 3 million people killed in Sudan and killings in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East. That's what you are.

However, I think you mix too much with the israelis that they blinded your mind

Come to think of it, I think I miss them. We always hang out together. However, there are 2 Israeli Arabs among them. They didn't condemn their country like you do. They also condemns terrorist of blindly killing their fellow countrymen in the street and children on the bus. They gave different account unlike Sonny said that Israeli Arabs are oppressed which is totally untally with my first hand account. WHich one carries more weight? To me, the Israeli Arab's words carry more weight rather than the armchair warrior Sonny.

I think you are not looking the whole situation with an impartial mind

I am impartial. You're not. It's all over on this board. I'm standing tall.

but the truth is still the truth that is Israel and the US is the ROOT of International terrorism

Again your bigotry shows. It was the Arabs who starts the whole thing. They are the FIRST to attack Jews. They are the FIRST who started each wars. They are the FIRST to resort to terrorism. They are the ROOT CAUSE.

Israel in particular is the root of the Palestinian conflict

Wrong. Even Israel have not existed, Arabs have been killing the Jews. That is why Palestine is divided. You're trying to twist the course of event by saying no conflict before formation of Israel and it all started right after the formation of Israel. That is not true.

my my... ain't you special? I know you have an ego the size of a peanut to concede that you're mistaken of the whole event and sought to continue the mistakes. Pathetic. Buddhist quotes:"Hui tou shi an". Simple

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2004 01:24 AM | Show all posts
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME NOT A BUDDHIST WHEN YOU ARE NOT PERFECT YOURSELF EITHER

I reserve the right to question your Buddhist faith when I suspect you are not. That is my freedom of speech to dig if you're really a Buddhist. Give me a few Buddhist quotes then. Which SUtras have you read? Which chapter?

THEN WHY ARE YOU TOO MUCH SIDING WITH THE ISRAELIS?????

Because you side too much with the barbaric Arabs hostilities.

The Buddha teaches us non-attachment, do not be a worldly person, and one thing is for sure, you being here and talk about the politics in here is already being worldy is it not???

You must be having short fuse. I'm Confucian. We the Confucian scholars seek truth. We seek to right the wrong. That is why we love to debate and challenge views to adjust discrepancies in human bigotry...

I know my buddhist principle, non-attachement, non anger, no hate, compassion to all, loving kindness, non-killing

I just saw in another thread you're yelling for Sharon to "COme on lah!" for a fight. Also on many occasions you're angry with Israelis by saying their aggression towards Palestinian but Palestinian aggressions seem doesn't angers you.

Having you siding the Israelis with their killings is it not, you breach this already???

I never side with their killings. All the post here is about who is at fault first. Some are misleading lies. I seek to correct them. This is a public messageboard. I reserver the right to challenge anyone's view.

The buddha also teaches us not to blindly believe anything we hear or see until we have investigate it or understood it for ourselves

Yes indeed. And you have break the rules by not seeking the truth. You're applauding Sonny's one-sided view soon after reading his misleading posts! Some wisdom you are.

The buddha do not want blind faiths, but faiths with understanding

So, you have not really understood. In both religious and political.

I want to be a buddha one day and I will do what I can to achieve that state

Be worthwhile to know that attaining Buddhahood may not be achieved in this life.... it could take several lifes to reach nirvana state.

For one thing, you had blindly believe that The Israelis are in the right

I see that they are right to be given a state of their own. I see that they are right to defend themselves from surrounding Arab aggressors. I see that they never started the whole attacks, wars and terrorisms.

That is what I understood from you postings

You have alot to learn. You've only taken face value till now.

never did I call you not a buddhist pal

I'm not Buddhist! I'm Confucian who revels in debate and seeking truths...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 22-3-2004 23:39:

I'm challenging your principles against Buddhism's concepts as it runs contrary to what is being hold. Never have I seen any Buddhist would legitimate blind killings of innocent peoples as justified. You're talking about US irresponsibility which is out of the topic in this issue. The US nonetheless hit military targets whereas terrorists know to study the map go to where they are suppose to blow themselves up to inflict maximum casualties and damages on innocent civilians and children on bus. THAT is the difference although you may circumloculate with US misfire or mistarget on civilians and houses as legitimate cause of hatred for these people to commit non-stop killings. Some Buddhist you are.

As I have said, I NEVER DID JUSTIFY TERRORISM. THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVE IN 911, I SAY THEY ARE WRONG, THOSE WHO GO KILLING PEOPLE AROUND JUST FOR REVENGE, I SAY THEY ARE WRONG!!!! THOSE WHO COMMIT ATROCITIES, I SAY THEY ARE WRONG. TERRORIST ARE WRONG, USA AND ISRAEL ARE EVEN WRONG FOR STARTING THE WHOLE CONFLICT. GET IT!!!!!!

LISTEN DEAF IDIOT OR READ BLIND ONE, I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORMS OF KILLINGS BE IT REVENGE OR TERRORISM OR EVEN IN THE WAR!!!! GET IT???

ALSO, PAL, US ALLOW THEIR ALLIES, KNOWINGLY TO COMMIT MASS MURDER OF DEFENCELESS AFGHAN POWS (PRISONERS OF WAR) KEPT IN A CONTAINER UNDER THE HOT SUN WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER. THEY THREW OUT VIETCONGS POWS OUT OF THE HELICOPTER AFTER INTERROGATION, THE USED NAPALM BOMBS TO HIT TARGET THOUGH IT WILL HIT ALL AROUND THE TARGET BE IT CIVILIAN OR ENEMY TARGET. THEY INVADED A NATION OUT OF GREED WHICH CAUSES THE SUFFERING OF MANY WHEN IRAQ POSSESS ZERO THREAT TO THE WORLD. THEY USED CHEMICAL AGENTS IN THE VIETNAM WAR TO POISON CROPS IN ORDER TO CUT ENEMY FOOD SUPPLY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THOSE CROPS WERE ALSO FOOD SUPPLY TO THE CIVILIANS.

YOU WENT OUT OF TOPIC BY TEMBAK ME ON MY RELIGION, WHEN THIS TOPIC IS BOUT THE PALESTINIANS, NOT ABOUT ME!!!! I SAY AGAIN, NOT ABOUT ME, ALSO NOT ABOUT MY RELIGION AND ALSO NOT ABOUT MY REASONING AND MY RELIGION (BE IT DIFFERS OR NOT) BUT WITH THE PALESTINIAN CONFLICT ITSELF. YOU WENT OUT OF TOPIC WHEN YOU TEMBAK ME JUST LIKE THAT.

You and I both are not perfect, I want to achieve perfection buddhahood which will take time so as you!!!!!!! If I am wrong, you can correct me and when you wrong, me correct you. I do not mind that you correct me but you just tembak me just like that how would I feel?????? I wrong,please correct me but not KUTUK saya, HINA SAYA. YOU HAVE HINA AND KUTUK ME DO YOU KNOW THAT???? THAT IS ALSO NOT RIGHT!!!!! Advice can accept, but not kutuk and hina. ALSO, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG THIS TIME, I SAID I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORMS OF VIOLENCE BE IT BY ANYONE. I JUST STATE THE CAUSES THAT MUST cease and also what the americans and israelis have done, not saying I justified those violence. Some people in this forum started many things by claiming that the PAlestinians are totally in the wrong and that is not true. Not true at all!!!!! Get it now????

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 23-3-2004 01:24:

I reserve the right to question your Buddhist faith when I suspect you are not. That is my freedom of speech to dig if you're really a Buddhist. Give me a few Buddhist quotes then. Which SUtras h ...

I said I am far from perfect. I have the element of violence to a certain degree too, however not go on hurting others. I do not like to see injustice done.

Also, you read suttas, correct wording not sutra, such as Surangama, Filial Peity Sutta, Sutta on cause and effect in the three periods of time, dhammapada(verse). 42 section sutta. All this read before except Surangama, read a little only.

You are confucias right??? Have you read buddhist text and study it before??? There are also great differences you know????

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:40 AM | Show all posts

Yes indeed. And you have break the rules by not seeking the truth. You're applauding Sonny's one-sided view soon after reading his misleading posts! Some wisdom you are.

You idiot, you also did not investigate properly first about the Israelis are right. Yes, I did say I know a lot, and normally, he present facts from websites and he is one I thing have credibility unlike Debmey where I proved her wrong. Also, it is not I broke those rules. I am stupid for not investigating, that as I have said before, I am not even near perfect but wishing to achieve that state. You are also the same. I think confucianism got one teaching, something like if you want to teach others, make sure you yourself is perfect first, correct me if I am wrong. You are not perfect yet you want to teach me?????? I know what I did.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 01:51 AM | Show all posts

Be worthwhile to know that attaining Buddhahood may not be achieved in this life.... it could take several lifes to reach nirvana state.

I know that!!! That is why I said in needs time and the proper word is nibbana

I see that they are right to be given a state of their own. I see that they are right to defend themselves from surrounding Arab aggressors. I see that they never started the whole attacks, wars and terrorisms.

You only see the faults of the Arabs for they have their faults. What you do not see is the Israelis and Americans fault.

You have alot to learn. You've only taken face value till now.

what do you mean???? When I post that stuff I am saying that I understand that you support the Israelis from your postings.

I'm not Buddhist! I'm Confucian who revels in debate and seeking truths...

You say seek the truth, if you really want to seek the truth then you will see that both are in the wrong. You in my personal opinion is not seeking the truth but putting your ideas which you think is true when you got it from one or few sources and rejected others which is differing from your sources and views but is also true. You did not investigate properly. You did not do your homework.

One thing is for sure, Britain, and Israel started the whole conflict, USA and the Palestinians are in the wrong also. Everyone is wrong. The source is still Israel and Britain and now USA. Palestinians, they are in the wrong for resorting to violence but that is after Israel aggresson on their people. Get it???? Do ot care what is happening back in the past. When you find one Palestinian is wrong, you prosecute him, but not destroy his home  and punish his family. What has his family got to do with his wrongs??????? This is called collective punishment. He is in the wrong but not his family and you punish his family for it. What is that. Isn't that punishing the innocent?????

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 10:09 PM | Show all posts
I NEVER DID JUSTIFY TERRORISM

Hold it! This is contradictory. You are evading my accusation by saying you NEVER DID justify terrorism eh? Let's see:

if, you are being forced with a knife at your throat or a gun pointing at you, forcing you to have no place to run, will you fight back???

Let's begin the trial. Dated 10-3-2004 01:05 PM. In this quote, you are making false assertion to help justify why Palestinian commits terrorism because of Israeli threat on their life where in fact, it is the other way round. Arabs are the first & always the pioneer in all forms of aggression: guerilla attacks, military campaigns & terrorisms. Even Sonny had pasted several posts containing HARDfact tht Arabs started the whole mess. But you still cling on to false notion to help make farce justification on behalf of terrorist acts. 1 point.

it was Israel's aggression on the Palestinians that led them resist the Isrealis

In the same post, you make another lie by saying Palestinians are resisting Israeli aggression to help lessen terrorist's crimes against humanity. Sonny had in fact, posted several HARDfact tht Israel is the real victim resisting Arab aggressions before and after birth of Israel. No amount of excuse should be made FOR terrorists who kills innocent civilians to the extent of continuing making false accusations. 1 point.

Palestinians need to defend themselves from the Israeli terrorist

Dated 10-3-2004 01:13 PM. I do not deny there are Israeli terrorists but those are mainly in the warring years. Today Israel do not resort to terrorisms. They openly conduct military operation to hunt down militants who keep bombing their people coming in from Palestine. Again, it is very clear you make false claim Palestinian are defending themselves from Israeli terrorists. Wrong. Look at the newspaper. Israelis ARE defending themselves from Palestinian terrorist attacks which of course you would keep help justify their acts no end. 1 point.

even though it is wrong, but what will you do when you have tolerated with that for sooooooooooooooo long???

You said NEVER DID justify terorrisms. But here dated 10-3-2004 11:48 PM, you admit they are wrong but went on inserting another statement to help lessen their crimes. Wrong. No amount of excuse should be made for them. If they are wrong, they are wrong.

I am not one sided friend. I do not wish to hate the Israelis but I wish to see justice done

10-3-2004 11:56 PM. You try to hide your filth. But it clearly shows you clamoured for these people to be killed as justice done. This is in response to my accusation that you are one-sided disregarding injustices done to Jews. One after another you are talking on behalf of terrorists tht what they did are lesser evil or justified with lies that Jews somehow deserve it. 1 point.

Tell you what I think, if Israel were to stop all their discrimination and their attacks and many more towards the Palestinians, in time, the attacks against Israeli target will decrease with many organisation cease completely

10-3-2004 11:56 PM. Another justification made with INSIDIOUS verbatim taken from Arab mouthpiece. We all understood clearly tht Jews face harsh discrimination & persecution back. We all know who always initiated attacks against Israel. You are trying to reverse the whole issue to help justify terrorists' inhumane blind behaviour. 1 point.

the list goes on...

In another thread, you supports Sheikh Ahmed Yassin the terrorist. Your posts speaks louder than your capital letters.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 10:10 PM | Show all posts
On off topic:

US ALLOW THEIR ALLIES, KNOWINGLY TO COMMIT MASS MURDER OF DEFENCELESS AFGHAN POWS...THEY THREW OUT VIETCONGS POWS OUT OF THE HELICOPTER...THE USED NAPALM BOMBS...THEY INVADED A NATION OUT OF GREED WHICH CAUSES THE SUFFERING OF MANY WHEN IRAQ...THEY USED CHEMICAL AGENTS IN THE VIETNAM WAR...

We are suppose to address Palestinian issue. Not Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, napalm bomb or chemical agents.... yet you are refusing to admit your mistake. You yourself are not being honourable. Call yourself a man.

YOU WENT OUT OF TOPIC BY TEMBAK ME ON MY RELIGION, WHEN THIS TOPIC IS BOUT THE PALESTINIANS, NOT ABOUT ME!!!!

You FIRST made a statement that you're a Buddhist & thus I reserve the right to question your posts which is inconsistent with your faith.

I SAY AGAIN, NOT ABOUT ME, ALSO NOT ABOUT MY RELIGION AND ALSO NOT ABOUT MY REASONING AND MY RELIGION

If not about your religion, then why tell everyone you're Buddhist who help justify terrorist acts? If it's not about your reasoning then why post in a public forum while refusing anyone to challenge your thought? Idiot!

I SAID I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORMS OF VIOLENCE BE IT BY ANYONE

You mention in earlier posts tht Palestinians are forced to commit terrorism because Israelis are raping & putting bullets into babies head. THAT is justification to allow terrorist to continue killing innocent civilians & children.

I JUST STATE THE CAUSES THAT MUST cease

Almost right there but you apply it in the wrong context. Arabs must cease terrorisms. Not Israel. The Roadmap only demanded 1 criteria for a successful creation of independent Palestinian state.

and also what the americans and israelis have done

Israel is defending themselves from Arab terrorisms. The USA is backing Israel not wanting to see destruction of Israel at the hands of inhumane Arabs who publicly express their manifesto to push the Jews into the sea. THAT IS GENOCIDE. Yet.... you sided with the Arabs eventhough you said you know they are wrong.

by claiming that the PAlestinians are totally in the wrong and that is not true

I've said, because you sided with the Palestinians overwhelmingly. You push all the blame on Israel with lies. It is the other way round but you still continue with the lies to castigate Israel.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 10:10 PM | Show all posts
I do not like to see injustice done

Then I want to see you condemn Palestinian terrorist without any farce justifications made for them to lessen their evils. Until you do that, I'm not gonna let you off.

Have you read buddhist text and study it before???

You're not Chinese at all. That's why I doubt your race & religion. Chinese schools still propounds their students to study Si Shu Wu Jing meaning 4 Books (Confucian) 5 Sutras/Suttas (Buddhism). That is in accordance with traditional Chinese studies from the ancient to be well versed in these books.

There are also great differences you know????

Only you don't know they have great similarities and equal amount of differences. Simpleton.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2004 10:11 PM | Show all posts
you also did not investigate properly first about the Israelis are right

I've done my part studying about them. As I said earlier, you sided with the Arabs overwhelmingly thus I had to side with the Israelis to counter your bigotry. When it comes to condemning Israel I will do so but in this thread, you're making senseless accusations & I will not let that go unchallenged.

he present facts from websites and he is one I thing have credibility

Calling you a simpleton is justified. Can what a website says is all true? There are tons of anti-Israeli websites. When you do a Google on Neil Armstrong converted to Islam & lived in Lebanon, you'll get tens of pages telling that lies. On the same token, when you Google again tht Neil Armstrong did not convert to Islam, we have hundreds of pages to counter those lies and some are from reputable & well-known websites. So, in this instance, is what Sonny give all credible? Like I said, let me read it first. You didn't. You made up your mind fast upon reading his agenda. He affirms your PRECONCEPTIONS. That is why you think he have credibility. Moreover, you're a bigot who stoop low siding with terrorists & said it yourself eventhough they are wrong. Thus, your credibility also shatters....

I think confucianism got one teaching, something like if you want to teach others, make sure you yourself is perfect first, correct me if I am wrong

Wrong. There is no such thing in Confucianism. You just made one up. Confucian says "Do not do unto others that which you do not wish them to do unto you". Likewise, do not frame the Israelis which you do not know about them at all.

You are not perfect yet you want to teach me

Who wants to teach you? You're a bigot. You came into this board earlier in this thread telling us that you wanted to convince us. Remember? Yeah indeed, convince us of your lies. I don't seek to teach you anything but seek to expose your filth for everyone who visit this messageboard to read & judge for themselves. It would be good if this thread are left longer for more readers to know some of your bigotry & character.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 10:11 PM | Show all posts
You only see the faults of the Arabs for they have their faults. What you do not see is the Israelis and Americans fault

You only see Israelis & American fault. What you do not see is the Arabs fault. Like I said, in this thread, you're siding with the Arabs overwhelmingly. Thus, I have to side with the Israelis to counter your lies.

I understand that you support the Israelis from your postings

Why not?? Since Arabs are always at fault first, why should I continue to side with Arabs. However, like I said earlier, You've only taken face value till now. When I condemn Israel and USA you're not even born! Grow up!

then you will see that both are in the wrong

If both are in the wrong, why are you keep castigating Israel only??

Everyone is wrong

If everyone is wrong then stop finding excuses for the Arabs! If you do, I'll stand by the other side to shoot at you. Taste your own medicine.

Palestinians, they are in the wrong for resorting to violence but that is after Israel aggresson on their people

This is precisely why I am going after you on & on. Israel aggression on Palestinian eh? Then tell me about Arabs aggressions on Jews. Arabs are also migrants to Palestine. Arabs persecuted Jews in Palestine. Arabs started the first large-scale attacks on Jews as posted & affirmed by Sonny on my claim. Arabs always initiated wars against Israel. Israel never STARTED any war against Arab states in history! Arabs is started terrorisms. But you sought to reverse the whole issue around by castigating as if the Jewws are the one who persecute Arabs during the founding years of Palestine. As if Israelis started each wars against Palestine & Arabs. As if Israel STARTS the first terrorisms. All in all you keep stigmatizing Israel aggression on their people while in fact it was the Arabs who are aggressing the Jews & Israelis. still... i know... you refuse to acknowledge & accept whatever I said because you said it before eventhough they are wrong... bla bla bla...

When you find one Palestinian is wrong, you prosecute him, but not destroy his home  and punish his family

Where you get this info from? Give me the source. I want to read it myself.

What has his family got to do with his wrongs??????? This is called collective punishment

Precisely. Why punish other people's loved ones who walks in the street & children sitting in the bus going to schools? Collective punishment by Arab terrorist. But again, you tried good amount of effort to help lessen their evils by telling lies that Israel is the one who doing all the 'first' thingy remember?

What is that. Isn't that punishing the innocent?????

You seem to have forgotten that it was YOU who calls for tit-for-tat when you say Israelis are the one doing all the 'first' thingy. Isn't that punishing the innocent? Slap your own mouth.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2004 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 23-3-2004 22:10:
On off topic:

We are suppose to address Palestinian issue. Not Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, napalm bomb or chemical agents.... yet you are refusing to admit your mistake. You yourself are not ...

You damn stupid idiot!!!!!! First of all, I never did justify terrorism, I am telling you why the Palestinians act that way and the way most humans will react, just as the sem way as those pirated VCD seeler who have no way to run in KL offer resistance against law enforces.  That is human nature, even the Americans have violence in them which I do not supprot, that is why I say you oftenly misquote me.

Also, listen up, I told everyone here I am a buddhist because the great manipulator and twister of facts, Debmey keep on saying I am a muslim which I am not and after telling him once, he keep on calling me a muslim. Muslims are good people but I am a buddhist and I love it. Also, you went out of topic by simply accusing me of something which I am not. You claim that you want truth but you are not upholding the truth in that instead of you investigate properly first, you made slanderous remarks and wrongly accused me of something which is untrue. What truth is that????

Listen up, never did I justify terrorism, only tell you the causes and also how people react and some extar info, human nature.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2004 01:36 AM | Show all posts
You are wrong ariya. Hyuman beings don't act like Palestinians.
From 1948 till now, only abt 6000 Palestinains out of 3 million have died. Contrast that to East Timor from 1974 to 2000 where 200000 died out of 800000. East timor is many times more bloody than Israel within a much shorter time and never once did East Timorese committed terrorism.
Same for Sudan where 2 million have died, hundreds of thousands brutally enslaved and 6 million displaced. Yet no terrorism has occurred.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.141437 second(s), 42 queries .