Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5645|Reply: 35

A young Japanese man from Kyoto converted from Buddhism to Islam

[Copy link]
Post time 6-12-2015 07:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ali Kawanishi, a young Japanese man from Kyoto converted from Buddhism to Islam. Ali-san raised in a Buddhist environment, but he always believed that he was born a Muslim. Before Islam, Ali-san was very interested in knowing about Muslims, he found them very generous and fabulous! After he converted to Islam, his whole family accepted his decision very smoothly.

https://www.facebook.com/IslamInJapan2030/videos/1646281142292690/?theater

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-12-2015 08:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ni bukan memeluk islam.sebab nk kawin dengan perempuan islam....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2015 09:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
alhamdulillah ...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2016 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Personnaly rasanya tak perlu terkejut apabila Non Muslim convert jadi muslim.
Sebab Islam itu indah.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2016 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-1-2016 12:41 PM

I would says those  converting to other faith are stupid and asshole...

Reason: all religion teaches  good elements....
Buddhism teaches moral-vegetarian etc

my advise all those dump asshole who wish to convert, study your faith deeply before accepting islam or whatever faith....I believed peoples do better either being Christian or stay with their faith

but you want to convert because of   girl or men....than         is your choice ...

faith comes from observation and studying the religion deep inside

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2016 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 7-1-2016 12:39 PM

Reason: all religion teaches  good elements....
Buddhism teaches moral-vegetarian etc

my advise all those dump asshole who wish to convert, study your faith deeply before accepting islam or whatever faith....I believed peoples do better either being Christian or stay with their faith

but you want to convert because of   girl or men....than         is your choice ...

faith comes from observation and studying the religion deep inside

Hmm , I reproduce your claim that you were a muslim before you became Christian :

never mind if i am ex muslim or not but u believed it??

From this thread , your post#15

Says a lot about you ...... yes?

Ha ha ..... kena lagi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-1-2016 05:48 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 9-1-2016 11:32 AM
Hmm , I reproduce your claim that you were a muslim before you became Christian :

whether i m ex muslim not your concern....the point here is, if peoples want to accept islam, please study your faith deeply. you see, some good hindus or chinese attraced to islam because of many reason by observing in surface ....if hindus , christians or any fatih study their faith in deep with proper guidance, I guaranteed they will never accept islam...

as ex muslims who still islam by name, who     what is islam and what is other faith....

Says a lot about you ...... yes?
like i said   it doesn't concern...this for stupid peoples who wish to convert to other faith...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2016 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 9-1-2016 10:43 PM
Truth.8 replied at 9-1-2016 05:48 PM
whether i m ex muslim not your concern....the point here is, if peoples want to accept islam, please study your faith deeply. you see, some good hindus or chinese attraced to islam because of many reason by observing in surface ....if hindus , christians or any fatih study their faith in deep with proper guidance, I guaranteed they will never accept islam...

as ex muslims who still islam by name, who     what is islam and what is other faith....

You are a hypocrite who always run from your own argument. Let me rephrease your own argument :

(1) you stated :

(2) however in your previous post , a couple of years ago , you claimed
never mind if i am ex muslim or not but u believed it??

Going by your logic and your own argument you are definately , per your own words :
stupid and asshole...

Why are you trying to run from your own argument?

Huh? If studied in depth guarantee people won't accept Islam? Rethorics does not cut it. If you have the proof , provide it. In reality the converts to Islam outstrip muslim converts to christianity and you are worried plus being insecure about it.

like i said   it doesn't concern...this for stupid peoples who wish to convert to other faith...

What about you then , who claimed to have converted to Christianity from Islam? Going by your argument you are stupid ....

You don't really think before you argue , don't you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2016 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 10-1-2016 09:46 PM
sam1528 replied at 9-1-2016 10:41 PM
You are a hypocrite who always run from your own argument. Let me rephrease your own argument :

Huh? If studied in depth guarantee people won't accept Islam? Rethorics does not cut it. If you have the proof , provide it. In reality the converts to Islam outstrip muslim converts to christianity and you are worried plus being insecure about it.

i would make it very simple explanation.
Hindusim teaches good ....if one were to study. thats why many mat salleh  accepting hindusim which hindus dharama...hindusim do not ask followers to kill as it very simple teachings , buddhism and christian

so, why must hindus /christian/buddhism should accept islam when he/she did not study their own faith???
so, my statments calling them as stupid suit them ....if one were to study their  faith deeply, I am assured nobody will leave their faith....
As for me, I have study Hindusim which hindu dharma , Christian and buddhsim  both favour me....sorry to says Islam still out of my mind for many reason...
one example :
if you muslim, one should not accept 'harta pustaka' from non muslim.....i found difficult to accept it...so I dont think can accept islam....
Faith is simple not to force someone something is made up/or hands of human not from Divine..

Simple as that...

watch this with nice popcorn

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2016 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 10-1-2016 09:39 PM
i would make it very simple explanation.
Hindusim teaches good ....if one were to study. thats why many mat salleh  accepting hindusim which hindus dharama...hindusim do not ask followers to kill as it very simple teachings , buddhism and christian

so, why must hindus /christian/buddhism should accept islam when he/she did not study their own faith???
so, my statments calling them as stupid suit them ....if one were to study their  faith deeply, I am assured nobody will leave their faith....
As for me, I have study Hindusim which hindu dharma , Christian and buddhsim  both favour me....sorry to says Islam still out of my mind for many reason...
one example :
if you muslim, one should not accept 'harta pustaka' from non muslim.....i found difficult to accept it...so I dont think can accept islam....
Faith is simple not to force someone something is made up/or hands of human not from Divine..

Simple as that...

watch this with nice popcorn

LOL , what do you give me? A video about atheism. Do you know that a very high percentage of atheists were christians? You just cannot help shooting yourself in your foot .... can you.

The point here is this , you claimed that people who leave their faith for another are (in your own words)
stupid and asshole...

You claim to be a convert from Islam to Christianity. Are you (in your own words)
stupid and asshole...???

To make it simple for you :
(a) yes
(b) no ... why no?
(c) aiyah ..... I just cornered myself .... need to run
Which is it? (a) , (b) or (c)

'Harta Pusaka' is inheritance. A convert still mantain family relationship with their parents and siblings. Why are you telling others how to behave? You cannot even argue coherently but have the gall to tell others on how to behave. You are a hypocrite.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2016 10:52 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 10-1-2016 10:43 PM
LOL , what do you give me? A video about atheism. Do you know that a very high percentage of athei ...

My comment:
Hallelujah
I Found  my true path . True Creator

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 10-1-2016 10:52 PM
My comment:
Hallelujah

Thank you for telling.

But we will not follow you.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 11:35 AM | Show all posts
ibnur replied at 11-1-2016 08:48 AM
Thank you for telling.

Thank you for telling.

i dont care or less whether you follow me or not......
faith comes naturally not by force...that one religion will force it

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 10-1-2016 10:52 PM
My comment:
Hallelujah

Aiyoyo tambi .... your thought process is extremely incoherent.

First you have been caught out calling yourself (in your own words)
stupid and asshole...
because you claim to have converted from Islam to Christianity.

Secondly you claim a video of conversion from Islam but its about atheism. You don't know that most atheists were formerly christians.

You should have the good grace to admit defeat but a snake like you ..... all of us know better.

Suddenly out of the blue you claim to have found your true path and creator.

Do tell me where in the bible that Jesus claim to be God and demand worship?

I have asked you this question for a couple of years now and you still run away from it. I do not need a long response. Just give me the biblical verse that state such.

We muslims can easily provide verses from your bible stating Jesus was just a messiah or prophet or messenger or the Christ

mark14:61-62 '..Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"62                                                                    "I am," said Jesus..

Joh20:17 'Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

We muslims say ..... amin to that ....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 02:41 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 11-1-2016 01:26 PM

First you have been caught out  ...

than you join :
Dua pengebom bunuh diri rakyat Malaysia meletupkan diri mereka dan membunuh kira-kira 33 orang di Asia Barat baru-baru ini.
Mohd Amirul Ahmad Rahim, 26, dari Terengganu dan Mohamad Syazwan Mohd Salim, 31, dari Selangor menjalankan misi untuk kumpulan pengganas Islamic State (IS) masing-masing di Syria dan Iraq lapor New Straits Times (NST) hari ini.
Ekoran itu, ia membawa kepada seramai 17 kematian rakyat Malaysia yang dikaitkan dengan IS.
Amirul meletupkan bom yang berada padanya di dalam sebuah kereta di Raqqa, Syria bagi berhadapan dengan Angkatan Demokratik Syria yang telah membunuh 21 orang pejuang Kurdish pada 29 Disember lalu.
Amirul dilaporkan telah meninggalkan keluarganya untuk menyertai IS pada Oktober 2014. Dia merupakan diantara 16 pejuang yang mati dibunuh oleh pejuang Arab dan Kurdish.
Pada malam 3 Januari lalu, Syazwan dan enam yang lain pergi ke sebuah pusat latihan polis di pangkalan tentera Spekher, 160 kilometer dari Baghdad.
Mereka kemudian ditembak oleh pihak polis. Bagaimanapun, mereka berjaya meletupkan jaket yang diisi bom dan membunuh 12 anggota polis termasuk dua pegawai, menurut sumber.
Syazwan meninggalkan negara ini dan adiknya yang berusia 28 tahun, Muhamad Shazani untuk menyertai kumpulan pengganas pada September 2014.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-1-2016 05:57 PM
sam1528 replied at 11-1-2016 01:26 PM

First you have been caught out  ...
because you claim to have converted from Islam to Christianity.

proof to me that I am Muslim convert to christian? which link I said I am muslim?

Jesus Christ is Lord. Hallelujah what a Saviour.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2016 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-1-2016 02:41 PM
than you join :
Dua pengebom bunuh diri rakyat Malaysia meletupkan diri mereka dan membunuh kira-kira 33 orang di Asia Barat baru-baru ini.
Mohd Amirul Ahmad Rahim, 26, dari Terengganu dan Mohamad Syazwan Mohd Salim, 31, dari Selangor menjalankan misi untuk kumpulan pengganas Islamic State (IS) masing-masing di Syria dan Iraq lapor New Straits Times (NST) hari ini.
Ekoran itu, ia membawa kepada seramai 17 kematian rakyat Malaysia yang dikaitkan dengan IS.
Amirul meletupkan bom yang berada padanya di dalam sebuah kereta di Raqqa, Syria bagi berhadapan dengan Angkatan Demokratik Syria yang telah membunuh 21 orang pejuang Kurdish pada 29 Disember lalu.
Amirul dilaporkan telah meninggalkan keluarganya untuk menyertai IS pada Oktober 2014. Dia merupakan diantara 16 pejuang yang mati dibunuh oleh pejuang Arab dan Kurdish.
Pada malam 3 Januari lalu, Syazwan dan enam yang lain pergi ke sebuah pusat latihan polis di pangkalan tentera Spekher, 160 kilometer dari Baghdad.
Mereka kemudian ditembak oleh pihak polis. Bagaimanapun, mereka berjaya meletupkan jaket yang diisi bom dan membunuh 12 anggota polis termasuk dua pegawai, menurut sumber.
Syazwan meninggalkan negara ini dan adiknya yang berusia 28 tahun, Muhamad Shazani untuk menyertai kumpulan pengganas pada September 2014.

Observe folks ..... truth.8 cannot answer a simple question of where in the bible Jesus admitted that he is God and demanded to be worship , he does what he does best ... run away by changing the topic.

So what about the suicide bombers? Are you trying to say that Islam is the cause? Then you should be able to provide the Quranic injunction of such. This has been asked of you but until now ...... yilek ....

However , suicide terrorism is in the bible.
jud16:30 (niv bible)
Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived.

Therefore there is biblical injunction of suicide terrorism thus making Samson the first suicide terrorist.

Oops , you know why Samson went into Gaza? jud16:1 (bible NIV) explain to us :
One day Samson went to Gaza, where he saw a prostitute. He went in to spend the night with her.

Ha ha , he just couldn't keep his little pecker quiet .... this is the bible for you.

By the way , the following is a study by the Nobel Peace Prize winning doctors (the Washington DC based Physicians for Social Responsibility (PRS))
This investigation comes to the conclusion that the war has , directly or indirectly , killed around 1 million people in Iraq , 220,000 in Afghanistan and 80,000 in Pakistan , i.e. a total of a round 1.3 million. Not included in this figure are further war zones such as Yemen. The figure is approximately 10 times greater than that of which the public , experts and decision makers are aware of and propagated by the media and major NGOs. And this is only a conservative estimate. The total number of deaths in the three countries named above could also be in excess of 2 million , whereas a figure below 1 million is extremely unlikely. (page 15 of 101)

I believe the head of states of the USA , UK etc that participated in this are all Christians.

Going by your logic , Christianity is bad because the cause of all these deaths are these Christians who ordered such.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 06:08 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 11-1-2016 06:06 PM
Observe folks ..... truth.8 cannot answer a simple question of where in the bible Jesus admitted t ...

you can post your lengty post....but Christians nor other faith do not go around killing unbelivers...that is the fact

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-1-2016 02:43 PM
proof to me that I am Muslim convert to christian? which link I said I am muslim?

Hmmm , thought I've given you the link already.

You want some more? In the same link / thread , your post#28
That is why I left Islam because I do not find Muhammad is telling the truth ...he is  lying many times or either he been possessed by evil spirit or he is hallucinating things.

Ha ha , 'peeeek' - kan dah kena tang dahi.

Ha ha , konon konon nak mengaku ex muslim ..... fatihah pun tak reti baca.

Anyways by your own words , you are
stupid and asshole...

Hey I have no issue about your claim that Jesus is your God. However I am asking for evidence. Therefore -
where in the bible that Jesus admitted he is God and demanded worship?

Just give me any single biblical verse. You sure you can do it? Ha ha ....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-1-2016 06:19 PM
sam1528 replied at 11-1-2016 06:13 PM
Hmmm , thought I've given you the link already.

You want some more? In the same link / thread , ...

Is your choice to believe Jesus is God or not...
as for me : I       belived 100%

and you can view my writing : http://hiburan.cari.com.my/forum ... p;extra=&page=7

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.764318 second(s), 51 queries .