Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: obelisk

A young Japanese man from Kyoto converted from Buddhism to Islam

[Copy link]
Post time 11-1-2016 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-1-2016 06:08 PM
you can post your lengty post....but Christians nor other faith do not go around killing unbelivers...that is the fact

Jesus Christ is Lord. Hallelujah what a Saviour.

Ha ha , you are what we call a person in denial. When confronted with reality , you just bury your head in the sand hoping for the issues to go away. Otherwise you just cup your ears and shout 'la la la'.

Don't you have any facts in your argument?

Of course Jesus Christ is Lord and saviour.

Let me give you a bit of bible tutorial (this is really good - a muslim giving a Christian who claim to be ex muslim a tutorial of the bible)

In the bible 'Lord' is a title given to persons that is held on esteem or to a master , in Greek it is 'Kurios'.
If it is used for God , it would be 'LORD' whereas in Hebrew it is YHWH.

To quote examples
For God (Bible NIV) - LORD
gen18:12 The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day.
jer32:27 "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

For persons in esteem or master (Bible NIV) - Lord
mat7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
mat18:21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"

Apa lah lu , bible sendiri pun tak paham ka?

Mat7:21-23 is interesting :
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

To christians like you , your bible stated that in the end of days , Jesus will just tell you to go away as he does not know you. He will tell us muslims that he is on our side as we only do the will of the 'Father' (ie. the LORD God).

What say you? Bergoncang tak iman hang? Ha ha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2016 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-1-2016 06:17 PM
Is your choice to believe Jesus is God or not...
as for me : I       belived 100%

and you can view my writing : http://hiburan.cari.com.my/forum ... p;extra=&page=7

So .... where is it the biblical verse that Jesus admitted to be God and demanded worship??

Don't see any in the link you provided.

Where tambi??

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 07:36 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 11-1-2016 06:41 PM
So .... where is it the biblical verse that Jesus admitted to be God and demanded worship??

Don ...

dont see the l ink is it?
or too afraid to  read

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-1-2016 07:36 PM
dont see the l ink is it?
or too afraid to  read

Gone thru your link , no biblical verse that stated - Jesus admitted to be God and demand worship

Why are you so scared to provide such biblical verse? Unless there is none.

You are scared ..... aren't you?

However your post#104 is funny :
The Gospel of John poses more problems for Unitarian theology than any other book of the Bible. Indeed, its theme can be summarized as describing Jesus Christ, the One who was fully God and fully man, and His teachings for those already converted. In order to refute Gnostic teachings that denied Jesus came in the flesh, but just appeared to have a body of flesh and blood (II John 7; I John 4:2-3), John also emphasized Jesus' humanity. Its opening verse affirms the Deity of Christ:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Since in verse 14

"the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us,"
the Word undeniably was Jesus. To evade this verse, Unitarians have argued that the "Word" merely was a thought in the Father's mind, since verses 2-3 refer to the "Word" impersonally. (For verse 2, the NASB literal marginal rendering is "This one.") This argument is simply not persuasive, since this "thought" is called "God," and because this "thought" was the Creator "itself" in verse 2:

Lets go thru your justification of why you claim Jesus is God.
You claim that Jesus is the Word of God , ta-da : Jesus is God.

Ok then if Jesus is God , then lets substitute 'word' for 'God'

The verse now becomes : In the beginning was the God, and the God was with God, and the God was God

Does this make any sense? The problem here is that you think the attribute of God is God. Why is this so? Do you know what is an attribute?

Wait! There is more. Worse still you think 'word' in the passage refer to another God , apart from the Father.

The 'word of someone' has got no personality beyond the personality of the said person.

Example : The word of 'Truth.8' is about 95% bullshit

How do you come to understand that 'the word of truth.8' is a different personality?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 11-1-2016 10:22 PM

In the beginning was the God, and the God was with God, and the God was God

hmmm , you study in malaysia?  no wonder...poor understanding...

Let me educate you simple:

Sam with Father = 2 persons

God was with God = 1 person or 2 persons???

answer me now

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2016 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-1-2016 10:21 PM
hmmm , you study in malaysia?  no wonder...poor understanding...

Let me educate you simple:

Sam with Father = 2 persons

God was with God = 1 person or 2 persons???

answer me now

Firstly , where is the biblical verse that state Jesus admit to be God and demand worship?

You have it or not? It appears that you do not have it from you beating around the bush.

Kalau tak ada , mengaku aje lah.

LOL , you are a confused person

Sam and father = 2 persons with 2 different personalities

God and God = only 1 God

The question here
(1) Father is God
(2) Son (Jesus) is God
How many personalities (or persons) thus Gods are there?
(a) One
(b) Two

Issit (a) or (b) , and why? Lets see how you answer ..... I am enjoying this

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2016 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-1-2016 10:45 AM
sam1528 replied at 11-1-2016 11:13 PM
Firstly , where is the biblical verse that state Jesus admit to be God and demand worship?

You  ...
Issit (a) or (b) , and why? Lets see how you answer ..... I am enjoying this

the answer in you not for me to answer as I have provide enough proof according to Bible verses...
It very crystal clear .... forum is closed due to:

Truth.8 Senior forummer

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2016 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 12-1-2016 10:43 AM
the answer in you not for me to answer as I have provide enough proof according to Bible verses...
It very crystal clear .... forum is closed due to:

Truth.8 Senior forummer

imagesclosed.jpg(33.67 KB, Downloads: 0)

Observe folks - s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶.̶8̶  truth.8 cannot provide any intelligent answers ..... he run away

He denigrate other converts (in his own words)
stupid and asshole..

Not realising that in the past he made a claim that he was muslim (jenis tak tau baca Al-Fatihah pon kononnya nak skor brownie points la)

Then s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶.̶8̶  truth.8 claim the following in post#9
As for me, I have study Hindusim which hindu dharma , Christian and buddhsim  both favour me....

but has continuously avoided answering a simple question - where in the bible Jesus claim to be God and demand worship

To make matters worse , s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶.̶8̶  truth.8 cannot even provide any intelligent answer as to if Jesus is God , Father is God then why is there 1 God per claim instead of 2 because s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶.̶8̶  truth.8 admitted that  Jesus and the Father are 2 separate persons having separate personalities.

Last last .... lari jugak ..... ingat berani sangat

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2016 01:22 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 12-1-2016 01:04 PM
Observe folks - s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶.̶8̶  truth.8 cannot provide any inte ...

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkens unto counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15

We believe in one God, the Father, eternally existing, who is a Spirit, a personal Being of supreme intelligence, knowledge, love, justice, power and authority. He, through Jesus Christ, is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. He is the Source of life and the One for whom human life exists. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who is the Word and who has eternally existed. We believe that He is the Messiah, the Christ, the divine Son of the living God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born in human flesh of the virgin Mary. We believe that it is by Him that God created all things, and that without Him was not anything made that was made. We believe in the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of God and of Christ. The Holy Spirit is the power of God and the Spirit of life eternal (2 Timothy 1:7; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6; John 1:1-4; Colossians 1:16).  

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2016 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 12-1-2016 05:18 PM
Truth.8 replied at 12-1-2016 01:22 PM
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkens unto counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15

We believe in one God, the Father, eternally existing, who is a Spirit, a personal Being of supreme intelligence, knowledge, love, justice, power and authority. He, through Jesus Christ, is the Creator of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. He is the Source of life and the One for whom human life exists. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, who is the Word and who has eternally existed. We believe that He is the Messiah, the Christ, the divine Son of the living God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born in human flesh of the virgin Mary. We believe that it is by Him that God created all things, and that without Him was not anything made that was made. We believe in the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of God and of Christ. The Holy Spirit is the power of God and the Spirit of life eternal (2 Timothy 1:7; Ephesians 4:6; 1 Corinthians 8:6; John 1:1-4; Colossians 1:16).  

imagesclosed.jpg(33.67 KB, Downloads: 0)

LOL , pusing punya pusing ..... end of it - the bible agree with me.

Refer to the underlined and coloured red per your post which I repeat as follows :
We believe in one God, the Father,

Therefore there is only one God him being the Father.  Not in any way stated that Jesus is God.

Therefore where do you get the understanding that Jesus is God. The biblical verses you provided stated that only the Father is God.

Jeng , jeng , jeng ..... macamana tambi? Sudah pening ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2016 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 12-1-2016 10:49 PM
sam1528 replied at 12-1-2016 05:16 PM
LOL , pusing punya pusing ..... end of it - the bible agree with me.

Refer to the underlined an ...

We believe that He is the Messiah, the Christ, the divine Son of the living God,

Truth.8 Senior forummer-join since 2000

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2016 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 12-1-2016 11:46 PM
Truth.8 replied at 12-1-2016 10:47 PM
We believe that He is the Messiah, the Christ, the divine Son of the living God,

Truth.8 Senior forummer-join since 2000

Aiyoyo , your comprehension is really terrible.

You mean the underlined from you means that Jesus is God? Where do you get such poor understanding. The part sentence can be broken down to the following -
It is believed that Jesus is
(1) the Messiah
(2) the Christ
(3) the divine son of the living God

There is nothing in the part sentence that state Jesus is God.

You are not drunk ..... are you? Apa ni tambi ...... pemahaman pun dah kantoi ..... macamana ni?

Ha ha , to further rub it in that you claim to be a former muslim. In this thread , your
post#3
not sure yet but my identity card still hold my muslim name. wonderful name indeed I got. It means light and heaven.

As I mentioned, I will died as secret followers of Christ but in muslim cemetery.

What to do, everything by force.:agr:

post#10
cannot lah.....:cry:i hve try many method. going to syariah court is  waste of time because they ask to attend stupid counceseling.

each time i forward questions....they unable to answer my questions. some even feel doubth about their faith after i forward  many questions on islam.

what to do .....:cry:

Adooi!! Romantiknya temberang kamu ye. Kononnya nama Islam Nur Jannah

Ini lagi bagus - konon kononnya pergi jumpa geng Jabatan Ugama , hang tanya soalan sampai depa pun bergoncang iman.

Tapi kat sini , basic comprehension pun dah kantoi. Macamana ni tambi .... last last tersumpah pulak diri sendiri yang diri kamu tu (in your own words)
stupid and asshole..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2016 10:45 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 12-1-2016 11:31 PM
Aiyoyo , your comprehension is really terrible.

You mean the underlined from you means that Jes ...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2016 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 13-1-2016 01:20 PM

LOL , what do you give me? A low grade video about Jesus and this funny acting by missionaries.

In all the verses in the video , not one state of Jesus admitting he is God. All of the verses have this '(=God)' which means it is just the opinion of the person making the video.

Secondly , you just love videos about dreams of Jesus. Podah lah tambi , for your information , we now live in the age of reason.

Reasoning and evidence make a compelling argument. Not some third rate story about dreams and praying like a Christian in a mosque and suddenly the wave stopped halfway. These are just stories for lame people who cannot reason with regards to their faith .... like you.

Quran8:22 (Sahih International)
إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ

Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use reason.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2016 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 13-1-2016 01:59 PM
sam1528 replied at 13-1-2016 01:19 PM
LOL , what do you give me? A low grade video about Jesus and this funny acting by missionaries.

quran and hadith is not my faith...thank you
The Bible is relevant of all time..

Truth.8 Senior forummer since 2000

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2016 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 13-1-2016 06:22 PM
Truth.8 replied at 13-1-2016 01:57 PM
quran and hadith is not my faith...thank you
The Bible is relevant of all time..

Truth.8 Senior forummer since 2000

Nobody is asking you to have faith in the Quran and Hadith.

I recognise your faith in the bible. However I am asking you , just quote me 1 verse from your bible that Jesus admitted to be God and demand worship.

Why is it so difficult for you to just provide the said verse?

You do not have any answer .... do you? How do you have faith in something that is not in your bible?

Either your faith or the bible or both are not relevant

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 10:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073254 second(s), 39 queries .