CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2037|Reply: 0

Unlimited number of Live TV Movies

Close [Copy link]
Post time 8-12-2015 11:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
These articles are actually written on a variety of topics in the 500 to 600 word range. They are then HIGHLY SPUN and added to the marketplace where you can simply log in, search for articles with your keywords in them, review the article and redeem it for your own use. After any one particular highly-spun article is purchased 300 times it is removed from the data base. Most recently they also added the ability for you to have your articles auto-publish to your blog as well. You pick the category, type of article and the schedule you want the articles published. Simply set it and forget it. I use this article writing software to auto post to my blogs and then go back in and slightly optimize them a bit better for more long tail keywords. But it saves a lot of time because the articles are always at least 100% unique and they read well. I also use the articles right out-of-the- box with spin code for most of my backlinking processes as the article and code can be used in all the majorhttp://www.watch-internet.tv

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187489 second(s), 27 queries .