CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Proof From Quran, Allah Said Jesus Christ Is Only God Almighty !!!

[Copy link]
Post time 31-1-2016 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 31-1-2016 04:28 PM
Jesus claimed to be the Son of God      The Bible makes the direct claim that Jesus is the Son of God.1       Many others, including the disciples,2 a      Roman Centurion,3 angels,4      demons5, John the Baptist,6      Martha,7 Saul (Paul),8      and the Ethiopian Eunich9  make the same      claim. Others said that      Jesus Himself made the claim to be the Son of God.10      The gospel accounts also indicate that Jesus Himself made the statement or acknowledged that He was the Son of      God many times.11
      The title Son of God, does not denote second class status. No other prophet ever called himself the Son of God. The Jewish      leaders of the time knew exactly what this title implied - that Jesus was      claiming to be God Himself:

For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill        Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling        God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. (John 5:18)
      Claiming to be the Son of God also conferred the title of Messiah or      the anointed One. Psalm 2 talks about the Messiah (mashiach), whom      it says is God's Son.12 This great messianic      Psalm warns the reader to do homage to the Son and take refuge in Him,13      since He will rule the nations and judge the earth.14           The Sibylline Oracles make it clear that the Son of God is God Himself:

Know him as your God, who is the Son of God.      Sibylline Oracles (Lactantins p. 10 s.)
      Jesus claimed to be the Messiah (the Christ)      The Bible says that Jesus is the Christ, or Messiah - the anointed One      of God. Jesus Himself made the claim or acknowledged that He was the      Messiah.15 The title is especially      significant with regard to the question at hand - is Jesus God? The Old      Testament tells us that the Messiah is God and the eternal Father:

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the        government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called        Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.        (Isaiah 9:6)
      Other prophecies of the Old Testament tell us that the Messiah would be      God:

"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will        raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and        do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved        and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be        called: The LORD Our Righteousness. (Jeremiah 23:5-6)
      The title, "The LORD Our Righteousness" indicates that the      Messiah is God. The Hebrew word translated "LORD" is yhvh      (Yahweh), which is the personal name of God.
      Jesus claimed to have the attributes of God      Jesus claimed to have many of the attributes that God alone possesses.      Jesus claimed to have sent the prophets:

"Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and      scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will      scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city, (Matthew      23:34)
       However, the Old Testament      indicates that God sent the prophets.16      Therefore, Jesus was claiming the authority that was previously reserved      only for God.
      Jesus claimed that His origins are from heaven, whereas men are from      the world:

• "And no one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from      heaven, even the Son of Man. (John 3:13)
  •       And He was saying to them, "You are from below, I am from above; you      are of this world, I am not of this world. (John 8:23)
      Not only did Jesus claim to come from heaven, but He said that it was      "my kingdom" Isn't heaven God's kingdom?

• that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and you will            sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Luke 22:30)
  • Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My            kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting, that            I might not be delivered up to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is            not of this realm." (John 18:36)
      Jesus claimed to have existed before He was born in Bethlehem:

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before        Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone        him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds. (John        8:58-59)
      The claim included the term "I am" - a reference God made of      Himself when talking to Moses.17 The Jews      immediately recognized that Jesus was claiming to be God and attempted to      stone Him.
      Jesus also claimed to have existed "before the world began":

"And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had      with you before the world began." (John 17:5)
      This statement is an obvious claim to deity. Not only did Jesus claim      to exist before the creation of the universe, but He claimed to share the      glory of God! Jesus also claimed that He had "all authority... in      heaven and on earth" and that everything of God was His.18

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has      been given to Me in heaven and on earth." (Matthew 28:18)
      Jesus claimed to be the supreme judge who will exercise all      judgment.19 However, there are at least 50      verses in the Bible that claim that Jehovah God will judge the earth (see Who Will Judge Mankind?).      Jesus claimed to be the one to separate the "sheep from the      goats".20 However, the book of Ezekiel      says that Jehovah God will do this.21 Jesus      claimed to be the resurrection and the life.22      He said that He would personally raise everyone from the dead.23 These      are all attributes of God.
      Jesus claimed to be Lord of the Sabbath,24      although the Bible indicates that God held such title.25
      Jesus claimed the ability to forgive sins.26      Even the Jews recognized that this was a function of God alone.27
      Jesus claimed that He would return in the clouds in glory.28      Isaiah makes the same claim for Jehovah God.29      Obviously, Jesus was making a claim to deity.
      Jesus claimed to be the light of the world who provides salvation.30      In the Psalms, David tells us that Jehovah God is our light and salvation.31      Jesus also claimed to be the way to life32 -      an assertion that is made for God.33 Jesus      said that He was the one who searched the hearts and minds,34      gives eternal life,35 and rewards those who      follow Him.36 All of these characteristics      are found only in God.37, 38, 39
      Jesus said He was the good shepherd,40 who      searches for His sheep.41 These are claims      made of God in the Old Testament.42, 43      Jesus claimed to be the fountain of living water.44      This is a clear reference to what God said of Himself as recorded by the      prophet Jeremiah.45 Jesus said He would give      rest to those who found Him.46 The same claim      is made of God in the book of Exodus.47
      Jesus claimed to send the Holy Spirit (Helper).48      The same claim is made for God.49 Jesus said      that He raised Himself from the dead,50 even      though the Bible says that God did it.51      Among Jesus' parting words, He told His disciples to baptize new followers      in "the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit."

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing      them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching      them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always,      even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20)
      It should be noted that the other two names (Father and Holy Spirit)      are names for God. In fact, the text says specifically that they should be      baptized in the name (singular), not names, of the three persons      mentioned. In order to be one name, they must all represent God. Jesus      claimed that His disciples would be unable to do anything of significance      without His power. Such a statement is a clear claim of divine power.

"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me, and I      in him, he bears much fruit; for apart from Me you can do nothing. (John      15:5)
      More information about how Jesus embodied the characteristics of God           can be found at The Son, Jesus Christ, is God.
      Jesus accepted the title of God      Not only did Jesus claim the attributes of God, but He even accepted           the title "God." Thomas, the ever-skeptical disciple, was unconvinced      that Jesus had risen from the dead and wanted to see direct proof.      However, when the Lord Jesus appeared to him, his only reaction was      "My Lord and my God!"

Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"        Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed?        Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." (John        20:28-29)
      What was Jesus' reaction to the title of God? Did Jesus rebuke him for      calling Him "God"? No! In fact, Jesus praised Thomas for his      belief. And the belief that Thomas exhibited was that Jesus was Lord and      God. If Jesus were not God, accepting such a statement for truth would be      a grievous sin. Either Jesus is God or He would have to be a sinner!
      Jesus claimed to be God      Some skeptics say that Jesus and God were "one in      purpose." However, this is a rather weak claim. Every disciple of      Jesus Christ has the goal of being "one in purpose" with God the      Father. Even so, Jesus never used the word "purpose" in His      claims of oneness with God.

"I and the Father are one." The Jews took up stones again to stone Him.      Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the      Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but      for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make Yourself out to be      God." (John 10:30-33)
      Obviously, the Jews did not think that this claim of being one with the      Father referred to purpose. They knew that He was claiming equality      with God, which is why they tried to stone Him. In addition, Jesus      said outright that He was Lord52 and claimed      to be the first and the last,53 an obvious      trait reserved for God alone.54
      Jesus accepted worship reserved for God alone      Some of the most significant statements Jesus made regarding His deity      actually involve an argument from silence - what Jesus did not say. In no      less than 12 instances, Jesus was worshipped by various people - the wise      men,55 the disciples,56 a leper,57 a synagogue official,58 a woman of Canaan,59 Mother of Zebedee's children,60      a blind man,61 angels,62 and everybody in heaven.63 The Bible clearly indicates      that God alone is to be worshipped.64 Even Jesus proclaimed this to Satan,      when he tempted Him and demanded that He worship him.65 Some           skeptics claim that the people who worshipped Jesus did so improperly. There      are a number of examples where people attempted to worship the disciples66      or angels67 and were warned not to do so by           the parties being worshipped, since the Bible clearly indicates that angels are not to be worshipped.68           The problem arises that Jesus never told anyone to stop worshipping Him.           If Jesus were not God, to say nothing in the face of worship would be a           huge sin. So, if Jesus is not God, then He sinned in allowing others to           worship Him. If He sinned, then Jesus could not even be the Savior, since           the Savior must be without spot or blemish.
        Non-biblical sources        Besides the writings of the Bible, the writings of the early Christian         leaders clearly state that Jesus was regarded as being God by the second         century. In the earliest extra-canonical Christian book, the Didache, which scholars  agree was written no later than the late 100s, the word "Lord"  (Greek Kyrios) was used by the Greeks to designate divinity. In         addition, Justin  Martyr, a second-century church father, baptized new believers in the name of the triune God  - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - acknowledging the equality of the  three distinct persons of the Trinity.
Among secular sources, the letter from Plinythe Younger, governor of Pontus/Bithynia from 111-113 A.D. to Emperor Trajan stand out. In this letter, Pliny talks about the early Christian church, their worship of Christ, and how he persecuted,tortured, and murdered them:
  "They asserted, however, that the sum and substance of their fault or error had been that they were accustomed to meet on a fixed day before dawn and sing responsively a hymn to Christ as to a god, and to bind themselves by oath, not to some crime, but not to commit fraud, theft, or adultery, not falsify their trust, nor to refuse to return a trust when called upon to do so."69
  This example shows quite clearly that even the Romans knew that Jesus was  being worshipped and wanted to "check and cure" "the contagion  of this superstition" that had "spread not only to the cities but  also to the villages and farms."70
        Another source         indicating that Jesus was worshipped as God before the fourth century was discovered in Megiddo, Israel.         A third century         Christian church was found with a tile floor inlaid with an         inscription that was a tribute to Jesus, "Akeptous, the God-loving, offered this         table for (the) god Jesus Christ, as a remembrance." So, it is obvious         that early Christians considered Jesus to be God (see        Early (3rd Century A.D.) Christian Church at         Megiddo, Israel for more information). More information about the secular         evidence for the divinity of Jesus can be found at        Jesus Christ as God and the         Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?
        Jesus is God        So, we can see that Jesus and others made numerous claims that He was God in human         flesh. However, making the claim in itself does not automatically make a         person God. Many crazy people have claimed to have been God. Let's examine the         evidence that, in fact, Jesus is God.
        Teachings of Jesus        I did not read the Bible at all until I was 32 years old. If you grew up         in the church or were exposed to the Bible when young, it probably seems         rather mundane and ordinary. However, as one who never read the gospels at         all, I was struck by the amazing words of Jesus in the gospels. The         religious hypocrites of Jesus' time were constantly trying to trap him with         "impossible" to answer questions. However, His words were always strikingly         effective at shutting their mouths and exposing their hypocrisy. In fact,         the words of Jesus were instrumental in convincing me that Jesus was God at         the age of 33. For more information, please see        Nothing Unique About the         Teachings of Jesus Christ?

LOL , round and round goes truth.8 chasing his backside.

Why are you so scared to address the arguments. Issit you do not understand your own bible and theology? This is what we call blind faith.

Ha ha , Jesus claimed to be the son of God , suddenly Jesus is God himself (per your claim Son Of God is God himself). That means
- Israel is also God as in exo4:22 God acknowledge Israel to be his son
- Adam is also God as Adam is the Son of God , luk3:38
- The Nephilim was also God being labelled Son(s) of God , gen6:2
- Judges are also God(s) being called Sons of God , ps82:1-8.
Waaah! A lot of 'Son(s) of God = God per your logic' running around.

Of course Jesus is the Christ or Messiah. Having the title of Christ does not mean Jesus is God.

What is wrong of Jesus claiming to have the attributes of God? An attribute of God is not God. Can you explain why having an attribute of God makes the entity God? No answers .... as usual

The rest of the drivel like 'My Lord and My God' have been effectively refuted. You cannot respond but keep on repeating the same issue hoping for it to become the truth. Poor you .... this is what happen to people like you having blind faith.

You still have not answered my questions :
(1) If Jesus is God , how can God die?
(2) What kind of God can die?
(3) Just how is it that one person's death can absolve all others of their sins? This does not make sense.
(4) Authority to judge is given to Jesus by God. How can a God receive authority from another God? Are you admitting that Jesus is a lesser God?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2016 02:16 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 31-1-2016 06:27 PM
LOL , round and round goes truth.8 chasing his backside.

Why are you so scared to address the  ...

sam you failed in this thread...shame on you

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2016 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 11-2-2016 02:16 PM
sam you failed in this thread...shame on you

Ha ha , you are so full of yourself , aren't you.

How come after 62 posts you are still scared to answer 4 simple questions?
(1) If Jesus is God , how can God die?
(2) What kind of God can die?
(3) Just how is it that one person's death can absolve all others of their sins? This does not make sense.
(4) Authority to judge is given to Jesus by God. How can a God receive authority from another God? Are you admitting that Jesus is a lesser God?

Oops ..... what can I say ..... you are just too scared to answer just about anything.

You have nothing but blind faith

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2016 12:47 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 11-2-2016 06:23 PM
Ha ha , you are so full of yourself , aren't you.

How come after 62 posts you are still scared  ...
Oops ..... what can I say ..... you are just too scared to answer just about anything.

You have nothing but blind faith
You just repeat like parrot when all the answer for your question answered in very crystal clear...this typical muslims style....to post question over and over thinking they are on right path...
how silly

Is Jesus God? The Bible is the Word of God. It tells us about the life and death — and resurrected life — of the greatest man who ever lived. His name is Jesus Christ. For centuries men have debated the identity of this unique man. Was he God? Was he a “mere” man? How did he do the things he did?

We assert that the answers lie in the Bible. If so, the question is: “What does the Bible say?” Here is a list of logical questions, with pertinent scripture verses, to help us know whether or not Jesus is God Almight

Question #1: If Jesus is God, how could he die for our sins?
1 Timothy 1:17
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

God cannot die, yet Jesus was killed and then resurrected (Acts 5:30). The Bible does not say that only his “human nature” died; it says that Jesus died, which would include all of Jesus (100%).

1 Corinthians 15:3
    For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures.

Question #2: How can Jesus be “God” and have a “God” at the same time?
The God of the Bible is the Almighty, the Creator, the Most High, and no one compares to Him. Jesus Christ cannot be “God” if he says that our heavenly Father is his “God.”
You cannot be the “Most High God” and be in submission to the “Most High God” (1 Cor.15:28) and say that He is your God. This makes no sense.
If words truly have meaning, then one cannot be “God” and have a “God” at the same time.
Check out the verses below that clearly show that our Father is the “God” of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Ephesians 1:17
I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
Romans 15:6
…so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort…
Ephesians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
The above verses are very clear. Jesus Christ has a God. Who is the God of our Lord Jesus Christ? Ephesians 1:17 very clearly says that this God is our glorious Father.
Jesus Christ himself called our Father his “God” and Father many different times in Scripture.
John 20:17 (KJV)
…I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'”
Revelation 3:12
Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.
Revelation 3:21
To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Question #3: If Jesus was sitting at the right hand of God in heaven when the book of Revelation was written, why does Jesus continue to make such clear statements that our heavenly Father is his “God” if he himself is God?
Revelation 1:6
…[Jesus] has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father– to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Question #4: If God cannot be tempted by evil, yet Jesus was tempted in every way we are, how can he be God?
James 1:13
For God cannot be tempted by evil.
Hebrews 4:15
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.
The Bible never says that Jesus’ “human nature” was tempted, it says “Jesus” was tempted. Nowhere does it say that “part” of Jesus was tempted; it was “all” of him. If Jesus is God, this is a clear contradiction. Fortunately, Jesus is the human Son of God, so there is no contradiction.

Question #5: If Jesus is God, then why does he pray to God and call Him “the only true God” in John 17:3?
John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
In this verse, Jesus Christ makes a clear distinction between “the only true God” and himself. Jesus called his Father “the only true God,” and that doesn’t leave any room for Jesus to also be “God.”

Question #6: If Jesus is God, why did he pray at all?
Luke 6:12
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.
He would have been praying to himself, or another “part” of himself. Did he do it for our benefit alone? To be an example for us? If Jesus were praying to himself, or another part of himself, then he was just “acting.” It wasn’t real prayer (the way we know it), because we don’t pray to ourselves, we pray to God.
Was Jesus just “acting” when he was in the Garden of Gethsemane praying to God that there be another way, that “if it is possible, that the cup be taken” from him? He was asking God if there was another way (i.e., another way beside dying a horrible death on a cross). If Jesus is God, then all of his prayers “to God” make him look rather ludicrous.

Question #7: If Jesus is God, why did he say to his disciples: “Trust in God; trust also in me”?
John 14:1
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.”
Notice that Jesus didn’t say “the Father,” he just said “God.” Jesus once again makes a clear distinction between himself and God.

Question #8: According to the doctrine of the Trinity, the Father and Son are co-equal. If that is true, how can the Father be (in any way) greater than Jesus?
John 14:28
“I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.”
Mark 13:32
“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
1 Corinthians 15:27-28
(27) For he (God) “has put everything under his (Jesus) feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him (Jesus), it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
(28) When he (God) has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him (God) who put everything under him (Jesus), so that God may be all in all.
Clearly, 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 nullifies the idea that Jesus is God. It says: “Now when it says that ‘everything’ has been put under him (Jesus), it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.”
How could God make it more plain?
Then it goes on to say: “Then the Son himself will be made subject to him (God) who put everything under him (Jesus), so that God may be all in all.”
Right now Jesus is exalted at the right hand of God, given all authority in Heaven and on Earth, and is “functionally” equal with God. But after Jesus has finished the job of restoring paradise, he will eventually be “made subject” to God, so that God may be all in all.
The doctrine of the Trinity states that Jesus is 100% man and 100% God. Logically, you can’t be 100% of one thing and then even “a little” of something else. That is, if words and numbers have definite meanings.

Question #9: How can Jesus “be like us in every way” and still be “100% man and 100% God”?
Hebrews 2:17
For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.
If Jesus is God and also “like us in every way,” that means we are all 100% man and 100% God. This makes no sense. Either Jesus is not God and truly like us in all ways (a man), or he is God and so are we.
What makes more sense?
The Devil and demons call Jesus the Son of God.

Question #10: If Jesus is God and God cannot be tempted, why would the Devil tempt Jesus?
The Bible says that “God cannot be tempted” (James 1:13) and we know that the Devil knows Scripture because he quoted it while trying to tempt Jesus (Matt. 4:6). The Devil is totally evil and persistent, but he is not dumb.
Why did the Devil continue to ask Jesus “if you are the Son of God…” when he was tempting him?
Wouldn’t the Devil (Lucifer) and his demons know if they were speaking with the Almighty Himself?
In fact, he tauntingly said to Jesus:
Matthew 4:3
…“If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
Matthew 4:6
If you are the Son of God, he said, throw yourself down.
The Devil knew that Jesus was a man, the Son of God, and the promised Messiah, and that is why he did his best to try to get him to sin. The Devil knew that if he could get Jesus to sin one time, he could not be the perfect sacrifice that was necessary for the forgiveness of our sins.
We believe that Jesus Christ is a unique man because he is the only man who was born of a virgin, who is the Last Adam, who by his free will choices to trust God lived a sinless life, always doing the will of his Father. He died as the perfect sacrifice for our sins so that we too could have a relationship with God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, our Savior, our Lord, and our Brother. Because of his obedience, God promoted Jesus to the highest place possible – “Lord” over heaven and earth (Acts 2:36; Matt. 28:18). He is now the Head of the Church, working with us to make known God’s love and truth on this earth. He is our Lord and we love him.

Amen

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2016 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 13-2-2016 04:16 PM
Truth.8 replied at 13-2-2016 12:47 PM
You just repeat like parrot when all the answer for your question answered in very crystal clear...this typical muslims style....to post question over and over thinking they are on right path...
how silly

Is Jesus God? The Bible is the Word of God. It tells us about the life and death — and resurrected life — of the greatest man who ever lived. His name is Jesus Christ. For centuries men have debated the identity of this unique man. Was he God? Was he a “mere” man? How did he do the things he did?

We assert that the answers lie in the Bible. If so, the question is: “What does the Bible say?” Here is a list of logical questions, with pertinent scripture verses, to help us know whether or not Jesus is God Almight

LOL , at the very end you summoned courage to respond but with just a copy paste which I think you do not understand.

Your copy paste is IN SUPPORT of my argument and position. Refer to my underlined parts of your copy paste

Question #1: If Jesus is God, how could he die for our sins?
1 Timothy 1:17
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

God cannot die, yet Jesus was killed and then resurrected (Acts 5:30). The Bible does not say that only his “human nature” died; it says that Jesus died, which would include all of Jesus (100%).

1 Corinthians 15:3
    For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures.

The bible confirmed that God is immortal (ie. cannot die). Jesus Died , therefore Jesus is NOT God.

Question #2: How can Jesus be “God” and have a “God” at the same time?
The God of the Bible is the Almighty, the Creator, the Most High, and no one compares to Him. Jesus Christ cannot be “God” if he says that our heavenly Father is his “God.”
You cannot be the “Most High God” and be in submission to the “Most High God” (1 Cor.15:28) and say that He is your God. This makes no sense.
If words truly have meaning, then one cannot be “God” and have a “God” at the same time.
Check out the verses below that clearly show that our Father is the “God” of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 1:17
    I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.

Romans 15:6
    …so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort…

Ephesians 1:3
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

1 Peter 1:3
    Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

The above verses are very clear. Jesus Christ has a God. Who is the God of our Lord Jesus Christ? Ephesians 1:17 very clearly says that this God is our glorious Father.
Jesus Christ himself called our Father his “God” and Father many different times in Scripture.

John 20:17 (KJV)
    …I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'”

Revelation 3:21
    To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.

The verses are pretty clear. Jesus has a God and at times call his God , Father. The explanation is also clear , Jesus cannot be God because he has and submitted to the Father who is God.

#3 - #7
Question #3: If Jesus was sitting at the right hand of God in heaven when the book of Revelation was written, why does Jesus continue to make such clear statements that our heavenly Father is his “God” if he himself is God?

Revelation 1:6
    …[Jesus] has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father– to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Question #4: If God cannot be tempted by evil, yet Jesus was tempted in every way we are, how can he be God?

James 1:13
    For God cannot be tempted by evil.

Hebrews 4:15
    For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.

The Bible never says that Jesus’ “human nature” was tempted, it says “Jesus” was tempted. Nowhere does it say that “part” of Jesus was tempted; it was “all” of him. If Jesus is God, this is a clear contradiction. Fortunately, Jesus is the human Son of God, so there is no contradiction.

Question #5: If Jesus is God, then why does he pray to God and call Him “the only true God” in John 17:3?

John 17:3
    Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

In this verse, Jesus Christ makes a clear distinction between “the only true God” and himself. Jesus called his Father “the only true God,” and that doesn’t leave any room for Jesus to also be “God.”

Question #6: If Jesus is God, why did he pray at all?

Luke 6:12
    One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

He would have been praying to himself, or another “part” of himself. Did he do it for our benefit alone? To be an example for us? If Jesus were praying to himself, or another part of himself, then he was just “acting.” It wasn’t real prayer (the way we know it), because we don’t pray to ourselves, we pray to God.
Was Jesus just “acting” when he was in the Garden of Gethsemane praying to God that there be another way, that “if it is possible, that the cup be taken” from him? He was asking God if there was another way (i.e., another way beside dying a horrible death on a cross). If Jesus is God, then all of his prayers “to God” make him look rather ludicrous.

Question #7: If Jesus is God, why did he say to his disciples: “Trust in God; trust also in me”?

John 14:1
    “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.”

Notice that Jesus didn’t say “the Father,” he just said “God.” Jesus once again makes a clear distinction between himself and God.

In these verses , Jesus made a clear dictinction between himself and God. Therefore it is very clear , Jesus was just a human being , a messenger of God as per what we muslims have been telling you all these years but you are just too thick to understand.

#8 - #10
Question #8: According to the doctrine of the Trinity, the Father and Son are co-equal. If that is true, how can the Father be (in any way) greater than Jesus?

John 14:28
    “I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.”

Mark 13:32
    “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:27-28
    (27) For he (God) “has put everything under his (Jesus) feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him (Jesus), it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    (28) When he (God) has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him (God) who put everything under him (Jesus), so that God may be all in all.

Clearly, 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 nullifies the idea that Jesus is God. It says: “Now when it says that ‘everything’ has been put under him (Jesus), it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.”
How could God make it more plain?
Then it goes on to say: “Then the Son himself will be made subject to him (God) who put everything under him (Jesus), so that God may be all in all.”
Right now Jesus is exalted at the right hand of God, given all authority in Heaven and on Earth, and is “functionally” equal with God. But after Jesus has finished the job of restoring paradise, he will eventually be “made subject” to God, so that God may be all in all.
The doctrine of the Trinity states that Jesus is 100% man and 100% God. Logically, you can’t be 100% of one thing and then even “a little” of something else. That is, if words and numbers have definite meanings.

Question #9: How can Jesus “be like us in every way” and still be “100% man and 100% God”?

Hebrews 2:17
    For this reason he had to be made like his brothers in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.

If Jesus is God and also “like us in every way,” that means we are all 100% man and 100% God. This makes no sense. Either Jesus is not God and truly like us in all ways (a man), or he is God and so are we.
What makes more sense?
The Devil and demons call Jesus the Son of God.

Question #10: If Jesus is God and God cannot be tempted, why would the Devil tempt Jesus?
The Bible says that “God cannot be tempted” (James 1:13) and we know that the Devil knows Scripture because he quoted it while trying to tempt Jesus (Matt. 4:6). The Devil is totally evil and persistent, but he is not dumb.
Why did the Devil continue to ask Jesus “if you are the Son of God…” when he was tempting him?
Wouldn’t the Devil (Lucifer) and his demons know if they were speaking with the Almighty Himself?
In fact, he tauntingly said to Jesus:

Matthew 4:3
    …“If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

Matthew 4:6
    If you are the Son of God, he said, throw yourself down.

The Devil knew that Jesus was a man, the Son of God, and the promised Messiah, and that is why he did his best to try to get him to sin. The Devil knew that if he could get Jesus to sin one time, he could not be the perfect sacrifice that was necessary for the forgiveness of our sins.
We believe that Jesus Christ is a unique man because he is the only man who was born of a virgin, who is the Last Adam, who by his free will choices to trust God lived a sinless life, always doing the will of his Father. He died as the perfect sacrifice for our sins so that we too could have a relationship with God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, our Savior, our Lord, and our Brother. Because of his obedience, God promoted Jesus to the highest place possible – “Lord” over heaven and earth (Acts 2:36; Matt. 28:18). He is now the Head of the Church, working with us to make known God’s love and truth on this earth. He is our Lord and we love him.

Amen

It is again very clear and plain that God is in every way greater than Jesus. Therefore Jesus cannot be God. This nullifies the Doctrine of Trinity and the Doctrine of Binitarianism (which you believe in).

My question which I repeat : Just how is it that one person's death can absolve all others of their sins? This does not make sense. Your answer as per the above (underlined in green) - you did not answer my question but repeat rhetorics over and over again.
- I am asking you what is the rationale of Jesus dying for your sins?
- How can one person die for the sins of others? LOL , Jesus blood has got detergent in it (like Fab or Breeze) and it can wash the sins of others?
- How is the process of this being done? Where in the bible Jesus stated that he would die for your sins?

Ha ha , in the end your copy paste is in support of me. Lu sudah kena lah 'Truth.8'.

I am right to say that you are of blind faith. You believe in something that you don't even understand and deep down you know you are wrong. Poor you ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2016 07:40 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 13-2-2016 04:13 PM
LOL , at the very end you summoned courage to respond but with just a copy paste which I think you ...

you indeed failed in this thread and thanks for brining the topic above...

Who is Jesus? Is Jesus God? See what Jesus said about himself, his equality with God, and what exactly Jesus did to prove it.

It is impossible for us to know conclusively whether God exists and what he is like unless he takes the initiative and reveals himself.
We must scan the horizon of history to see if there is any clue to God's revelation. There is one clear clue. In an obscure village in Palestine, 2,000 years ago, a Child was born in a stable. Today the entire world is still celebrating the birth of Jesus, and for good reason.
Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?We're told that "the common people heard him gladly." And, "He taught as One who had authority, and not as their teachers of the Law."1
It soon became apparent, however, that he was making shocking and startling statements about himself. He began to identify himself as far more than a remarkable teacher or prophet. He began to say clearly that he was God. He made his identity the focal point of his teaching. The all-important question he put to those who followed him was, "Who do you say I am?" When Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,"2 Jesus was not shocked, nor did he rebuke Peter. On the contrary, he commended him!
Jesus frequently referred to "My Father," and his hearers got the full impact of his words. We are told, "The Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God."3
On another occasion he said, "I and My Father are One." Immediately the religious authorities wanted to stone him. He asked them which of his good works caused them to want to kill him. They replied, "We are not stoning you for any of these but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."4
Is Jesus God? Look at His life.When a paralyzed man was let down through the roof wanting to be healed by him, Jesus said, "Son, your sins are forgiven you." The religious leaders immediately reacted. "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
When Jesus was on trial for his life, the high priest put the question to him directly: "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"
"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."
The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need any more witnesses?" he asked. "You have heard the blasphemy."5
So close was Jesus' connection with God that he equated a person's attitude to himself with the person's attitude toward God. Thus, to know him was to know God.6 To see him was to see God.7 To believe in him was to believe in God.8 To receive him was to receive God.9 To hate him was to hate God.10 And to honor him was to honor God.11
Is Jesus God? - possible explanations“As we face the claims of Christ, there are only four possibilities. He was either a liar, mentally ill, a legend, or the Truth.”
The question is, was he telling the truth?
Maybe Jesus lied when he said he was God. Perhaps he knew he was not God, but deliberately deceived his hearers to lend authority to his teaching. Few, if any, hold this position. Even those who deny his deity affirm that he was a great moral teacher. However they fail to realize those two statements are a contradiction. Jesus could hardly be a great moral teacher if, on the most crucial point of his teaching -- his identity -- he was a deliberate liar.
Another possibility is that Jesus was sincere but self-deceived. We have a name for a person today who thinks he is God. Mentally disabled. But as we look at the life of Christ, we see no evidence of the abnormality and imbalance we find in a mentally ill person. Rather, we find the greatest composure under pressure.
A third alternative is that his enthusiastic followers put words into his mouth he would have been shocked to hear. Were he to return, he would immediately repudiate them. This theory has been significantly refuted by modern archeology. The four biographies of Christ were written within the lifetime of people who saw, heard and followed Jesus. These gospel accounts contained specific facts and descriptions confirmed by those who were eyewitnesses of Jesus. The early dating of the Gospels by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, is why they gained such circulation and impact, unlike the fictional Gnostic gospels which appeared centuries later.
Jesus was not a liar, or mentally disabled, or manufactured apart from historical reality. The only other alternative is that Jesus was consciously being truthful when he said he was God.
Is Jesus God? What is the proof?From one point of view, however, claims don't mean much. Talk is cheap. Anyone can make claims. There have been others who have claimed to be God. I could claim to be God, and you could claim to be God, but the question all of us must answer is, "What credentials do we bring to substantiate our claim?" In my case it wouldn't take you five minutes to disprove my claim. It probably wouldn't take too much more to dispose of yours.
But when it comes to Jesus of Nazareth, it's not so simple. He had the credentials to back up his claim. He said, "Even though you do not believe me, believe the evidence of the miracles, that you may learn and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father."12
The life of Jesus - His unique moral characterHis moral character coincided with his claims. The quality of his life was such that he was able to challenge his enemies with the question, "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?"13 He was met by silence, even though he addressed those who would have liked to point out a flaw in his character.
We read of Jesus being tempted by Satan, but we never hear of a confession of sin on his part. He never asked for forgiveness, though he told his followers to do so.
This lack of any sense of moral failure on Jesus' part is astonishing in view of the fact that it is completely contrary to the experience of the saints and mystics throughout the ages. The closer men and women draw to God, the more overwhelmed they are with their own failure, corruption, and shortcomings. The closer one is to a shining light, the more he realizes his need of a bath. This is true also, in the moral realm, for ordinary mortals.
It is also striking that John, Paul, and Peter, all of whom were trained from earliest childhood to believe in the universality of sin, all spoke of the sinlessness of Christ: "He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth."14
Even Pilate, who sentenced Jesus to death, asked, "What evil has he done?" After listening to the crowd, Pilate concluded, "I am innocent of this man's blood; see to it yourselves." The crowd relentlessly demanded Jesus be crucified (for blasphemy, claiming to be God). The Roman centurion who assisted in the crucifixion of Christ said, "Surely he was the Son of God."15
The life of Jesus - He cured the sickJesus constantly demonstrated power over sickness and disease. He made the lame to walk, the dumb to speak, and the blind to see. Some of his healings were of congenital problems not susceptible to psychosomatic cure.
For example, the man who had been blind from birth. Everyone knew him as the familiar beggar outside the temple. Yet Jesus healed him. As the authorities questioned the beggar about what happened, he said, "One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!" he declared. He was astounded that these religious authorities didn't recognize this Healer as the Son of God. "Nobody has ever heard of opening the eyes of a man born blind," he said.16 To him the evidence was obvious.
The life of Jesus - His ability to control natureJesus also demonstrated a supernatural power over nature itself. With just words, he stilled a raging storm of high wind and waves on the Sea of Galilee. Those in the boat were  awestruck, asking, "Who is this? Even the wind and waves obey him!"17 He turned water into wine, at a wedding. He fed a massive crowd of 5,000 people, starting with five loaves of bread and two fish. He gave a grieving widow back her only son by raising him from the dead.
Lazarus, a friend of Jesus' died and was buried in a tomb for four days already. Yet Jesus said, "Lazarus, come forth!" and dramatically raised him from the dead, witnessed by many. It is most significant that his enemies did not deny this miracle. Rather, they decided to kill him. "If we let him go on like this," they said, "everyone will believe in him."18
Is Jesus God, as he claimed?Jesus' supreme evidence of deity was his own resurrection from the dead. Five times in the course of his life, Jesus clearly predicted in what specific way he would be killed and affirmed that three days later he would rise from the dead.
Surely this was the great test. It was a claim that was easy to verify. It would either happen or not. It would either confirm his stated identity or destroy it. And significant for you and me, Jesus' rising from the dead would verify or make laughable statements such as these:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me."19 "I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not live in darkness, but will have the light of life."20 For those who believe in him, "I give them eternal life..."21
So by his own words, he offers this proof, ""The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise."22
What this would mean“Talk is cheap. Anyone can make claims. But when it comes to Jesus of Nazareth... He had the credentials to back up His claim.”
If Christ rose, we know with certainty that God exists, what God is like, and how we may know him in personal experience. The universe takes on meaning and purpose, and it is possible to experience the living God in this life.
On the other hand, if Christ did not rise from the dead, Christianity has no objective validity or reality. The martyrs who went singing to the lions, and contemporary missionaries who have given their lives while taking this message to others, have been poor deluded fools.
Paul, the great apostle, wrote, "If Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith."23 Paul rested his whole case on the bodily resurrection of Christ.
Did Jesus prove he is God?Let's look at the evidence for Jesus' resurrection.
Given all the miracles he had performed, Jesus easily could have avoided the cross, but he chose not to.
Before his arrest, Jesus said, "I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord...and I have authority to take it up again."24
During his arrest, Jesus' friend Peter tried to defend him. But Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword back into its place...Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?"25 He had that kind of power in heaven and on earth. Jesus went willingly to his death.
Jesus' crucifixion and burial.Jesus' death was by public execution on a cross, a common form of torture and death, used by the Roman government for many centuries. The accusation against Jesus was for blasphemy (for claiming to be God). Jesus said it was to pay for our sin.
Jesus was lashed with a multi-cord whip having metal or bone fragmented ends. A mock crown of long thorns was beaten into his skull. They forced him to walk to an execution hill outside of Jerusalem. They put him on a wooden cross, nailing his wrists and feet to it. He hung there, eventually dying. A sword was thrust into his side to confirm his death.
The body of Jesus was taken from the cross, wrapped in mummy-like linens covered with gummy-wet spices. His body was placed in a solid rock tomb, where a very large boulder was rolled down to it, to secure the entrance.
Everyone knew that Jesus said he would rise from the dead in three days. So they stationed a guard of trained Roman soldiers at the tomb. They also affixed an official Roman seal to the outside of the tomb declaring it government property.
Three days later, the tomb was empty.In spite of all this, three days later the boulder, formerly sealing the tomb, was found up a slope, some distance away from the tomb. The body was gone. Only the grave linens were found in the tomb, caved in, empty of the body.
It is important to note that both critics and followers of Jesus agree that the tomb was empty and the body missing.
The earliest explanation circulated was that the disciples stole the body while the guards were sleeping. This makes little sense. This was an entire guard of highly trained Roman soldiers, and falling asleep on duty was punishable by death.
Further, each of the disciples (individually and separately from each other) were tortured and martyred for proclaiming that Jesus was alive, risen from the dead. Men and women will die for what they believe to be true, though it may actually be false. They do not, however, die for what they know is a lie. If ever a man tells the truth, it is on his deathbed.
Maybe the authorities moved the body? Yet they crucified Jesus to stop people from believing in him. This also is a weak possibility. If they had Christ's body, they could have paraded it through the streets of Jerusalem. In one fell swoop they would have successfully smothered Christianity in its cradle. That they did not do this bears eloquent testimony to the fact that they did not have the body.
Another theory is that the women, distraught and overcome by grief, missed their way in the dimness of the morning and went to the wrong tomb. In their distress they imagined Christ had risen because the tomb was empty. But again, if the women went to the wrong tomb, why did the high priests and other enemies of the faith not go to the right tomb and produce the body?
“Men and women will die for what they believe to be true, though it may actually be false. They do not, however, die for what they know is a lie.”
One other possibility is what some call "the swoon theory." In this view, Christ did not actually die. He was mistakenly reported to be dead, but had swooned from exhaustion, pain, and loss of blood, and in the coolness of the tomb, he revived. (One would have to overlook the fact that they put a spear in his side to medically confirm his death.)
But let us assume for a moment that Christ was buried alive and swooned. Is it possible to believe that he would have survived three days in a damp tomb without food or water or attention of any kind? Would he have had the strength to extricate himself from the grave clothes, push the heavy stone away from the mouth of the grave, overcome the Roman guards, and walk miles on feet that had been pierced with spikes? It too makes little sense.
However, it wasn't the empty tomb that convinced Jesus' followers of his deity.
Not just the empty tomb.That alone did not convince them that Jesus actually rose from the dead, was alive, and was God. What convinced them were the number of times that Jesus showed up, in person, in the flesh, and ate with them, and talked with them.
Luke, one of the gospel writers, says of Jesus, "he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God."26
Is Jesus God?All four of the gospel writers give accounts of Jesus physically showing up after his burial, obviously alive. One time that Jesus joined the disciples, Thomas, was not there. When they told him about it, Thomas simply wouldn't believe it. He flatly stated, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."
One week later, Jesus came to them again, with Thomas now present. Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas replied, "My Lord and my God!"
Jesus told him "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."27
Your opportunityWhy did Jesus go through all of that? It was so we could know God now, in this life, by believing in him.
Jesus offers us a far more meaningful life, by being in a relationship with him. Jesus said, "I came that they might have life, and have it abundantly."28
You can begin an intimate relationship with him right now. You can begin to personally know God in this life on earth, and after death into eternity. Here is God's promise to us:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."29
Jesus took our sin on himself, on the cross. He chose to receive punishment for our sin, so that our sin would no longer be a barrier between us and him. Because he fully paid for your sin, he offers you complete forgiveness and a relationship with him.
Here is how you can begin that relationship.
Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door [of your heart] and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him."30
Right now you can invite Jesus Christ into your life. The words are not important. What matters is that you respond to him, in light of what he has done for you, and is now offering you. You could say to him something like, "Jesus, I believe in you. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I ask you to forgive me and to come into my life right now. I want to know you and follow you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me a relationship with you, right now. Thank you."
If you asked Jesus into your life, we would like to help you grow to know him better. In whatever way we can help you, please feel free to click on one of the links below.
► I just asked Jesus into my life (some helpful information follows)...
► I may want to ask Jesus into my life, please explain this more fully...
► I have a question or comment...
Adapted from Know Why You Believe by Paul E. Little, published by Victor Books, copyright (c) 1988, SP Publications, Inc., Wheaton, IL 60187. Used by permission.
(1) Matthew 7:29
(2) Matthew 16:15-16
(3) John 5:18
(4) John 10:33
(5) Mark 14:61-64
(6) John 8:19; 14:7
(7) 12:45; 14:9
(8) 12:44; 14:1
(9) Mark 9:37
(10) John 15:23
(11) John 5:23
(12) John 10:38
(13) John 8:46
(14) 1 Peter 2:22
(15) Matthew 27:54
(16) John 9:25, 32
(17) Mark 4:41   
(18) John 11:48
(19) John 14:6
(20) John 8:12
(21) John 10:28
(22) Mark 9:31
(23) 1 Corinthians 15:14  
(24) John 10:18
(25) Matthew 26:52,53
(26) Acts 1:3
(27) John 20:24-29
(28) John 10:10
(29) John 3:16
(30) Revelation 3:20

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-2-2016 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 14-2-2016 07:40 PM
you indeed failed in this thread and thanks for brining the topic above...

Who is Jesus? Is Jes ...

LOL , kesian 'truth.8'. Now you are looking more like 'bullshitter.8'. Ha ha , all of your answers are just copy paste which shows that you don't really understand what you are talking about.

Lets take your points and dissect them -

- Ha ha , '.. you are the Christ , Son of the Living God' means Jesus is God? Wah! You are so naive. Peter already stated that Jesus is the Christ - Christ means saviour not God
- 'I and my Father are one' means Jesus is God? Why repeat this stupidity? Can you read the verses before this one and explain the context. Oops , probably you don't even know what is teh meaning of context.
-Jesus forgave sins , therefore Jesus is God? Lu tarak baca ka tambi. Jesus already stated that authority has been given to him.
- Possible explanations given - liar, mentally ill, a legend, or the Truth , LOL how come you did not include that Jesus was a messenger of God being one of the options?
- Gospels accounts contains specific facts and descriptions confirmed by those who were eyewitnesses of Jesus? Aiyoyo tambi , , it is a well know fact that we don't know who were the gospel writers. It might just be some drunkard by the roadside ....
- Evidence in miracles? All Messengers of God performed miracles like Moses parting the Red Sea ..... is Moses God?
- Resurrection means that Jesus is God? Dey tambi , can you for once think logically? Can God die? If God died , what other God ressurected the dead God?
- Empty tomb means Jesus is God. There is a logical explanation for it. Jesus did not die , therefore he just got up and left the tomb. That is why it was empty

Ha ha , you are getting from bad to worse. I don't think you know what you are talking about.

It is obvious , you have blind faith. You don't even know about your own religion ...... kesian .....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2016 10:14 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 14-2-2016 11:25 PM
LOL , kesian 'truth.8'. Now you are looking more like 'bullshitter.8'. Ha ha , all of your answers ...

have you taken ubat? u seems getting back to worst...not understanding the scriptures....oh yes, i am use with this kind tactic from muslims;;

100 Truths About Jesus   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2016 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 15-2-2016 10:14 PM
have you taken ubat? u seems getting back to worst...not understanding the scriptures....oh yes, i ...

LOL , lu sudah kena lah tambi. When a person like you only utilise copy paste being his answer , it is very clear that you do not understand the issue in hand. I am right to say that you are of blind faith. You actually don't even know your bible as you have no opinion of your own.

The following is a copy paste comment from 'your brother in Christ - Nightlord' in this thread post#38
Well forumners who cut and paste such a long article seldom think.

Cat's got their tongue/fingers as they have no opinion of their own.lol

nightlord
** BTW , his ass been thoroughly kicked because he doesn't know about the timeline of apocrypha in the bibe ..... sudah lari .....

Your argument is about the issue of 'I AM'. Since Jesus stated such .... ta da .... Jesus is God. Don't you read and most importantly understand the the context of the said verses? Lets look at verses joh8:54-58
54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.
55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
The immediate context , Jesus is talking about 'the Father' per verse 54 , who glorifies him and him (Jesus) obeying every word of 'the Father. Therefore how can 'I AM' in verse 58 means that Jesus is God?

If you want to take a literal stand , I reproduce my argument from my post#57 :
How can 'I am' means Jesus is God? In joh9:9 , the blind man stated of 'I am'
Some claimed that he was. Others said, “No, he only looks like him.” But he himself insisted, “I am the man.”
Is the blind man God?

Dey tambi 'truth.8' , you have been cornered lah. That is why you refuse to provide any explanations nor answer any questions. You answer is always some long winded copy paste in which you don't even understand.

Why are you so scared to engage in any discussion? You are of blind faith .... truly blind faith .... you don't even understand your own bible ...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2016 11:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2016 02:16 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 15-2-2016 11:35 PM
LOL , lu sudah kena lah tambi. When a person like you only utilise copy paste being his answer , i ...

Jesus’ Divine Claims and IslamAn Examination of Biblical Christology In Light of the Quranic View of Allah’s AttributesSam Shamoun

A major point of contention between Muslims and Christians is the Orthodox Christianposition on the Deity of Jesus Christ. Historic Christian teaching affirms that God became man in the Person of Jesus Christ; perfect Divinity united with perfect humanity, two natures working in perfect unity in the one Person of Jesus of Nazareth.
To the Muslim this belief is totally unacceptable and unthinkable, since Islam deniesany possibility of God becoming Incarnate, that God would become man, particularly for the sole purpose of dying for lost sinners. This leaves Muslims in a paradox since Islambelieves in Jesus as one of God's mightiest agents and Prophets, proclaiming the samemessage of the religion perfected in Muhammad, al-Islam. However, when a Muslimreads the Holy Bible, he finds that Jesus' message is anything but Islam.
Since the testimony of the New Testament writers is that Jesus is the Word of God (whois God) become flesh, Muslims have asserted that the message of Christ has been corrupted.Hence, what we have in the New Testament documents are words attributed to Jesus, butnever uttered by him.
Yet, owing to the fact that nearly 25,000 manuscripts of the Bible, thousands ofarchaeological findings, as well as extra-biblical documents have proven beyond anyreasonable doubt that the Bible provides accurate, eyewitness accounts on Jesus' deeds and life, Muslims have tried to find another way to discredit Christ's Divinity.
This second alternative presumes that there are no conclusive statements of Jesus that would indicate that Christ believed he was indeed God Incarnate.
Muslim apologists, such as South Africa's Ahmad Deedat, are quick to point out thatJesus is never reported to have said, "I am God," or "Worship me."Hence, it is presumed that since Christ never stated this, Christians are wrong inworshiping Jesus as God.
This line of reasoning is seriously flawed, since this argument can be turned aroundand used against Muslims. For instance, Christ never states that he is not God and that weshould not worship him. In other words, nowhere in the Bible will we find Christ saying"I am not God, do not worship me." In fact, there isn’t a single referencein the entire Quran where Jesus allegedly says he is not God, or the Son of God. Shall wetherefore conclude from this that the Quran teaches that Jesus is God? Obviously, very fewpeople would find this line of argumentation particularly convincing since it is essentially an argument from silence. Arguments from silence prove very little or nothing.
In spite of this, Deedat and others are quick to pick out biblical references that theyfeel present a strong case against the notion of Jesus' Divinity. Yet, these same peopledo not allow Christians to use passages that strongly suggest that Jesus did affirm thathe is divine, without needing to directly say, "I am God."
This being the case, we will approach the subject of Jesus' Divinity from a differentperspective. We will quote both the Quran and the Old Testament in order to highlightcertain titles and attributes of God and compare them to statements made by Christ.
This will be done in order to demonstrate to these Muslim apologists that the titlesused by Jesus are titles that belong to God alone, indicating that Christ did indeed claimto be God Almighty in human form.
Before continuing, we would like to make it very clear that we do not believe the Quranis the word of God. Our utilization of it is to show Muslims, who do believe in it, thatthe NT application of divine titles and attributes to the Lord Jesus proves beyond anyreasonable doubt that Jesus claimed Divinity, or that the NT writers truly believed thatChrist was Incarnate Deity.
We would also like to state that our use of the Quran does not mean that we believethat the god presented in the Quran is the same as the true God of the Holy Bible, Yahweh Elohim. They are not the same God. Our use of the Quran is intended to show that even the author of the Quran was aware that certain titles and attributes belong to God alone, and for persons other than God to apply to themselves these titles and attributes would be blasphemy; unless, of course, that person was in fact God!
Let us therefore proceed to the evidence.

The First and the Last/The Beginning and the End
GOD/ALLAH
  "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts:  ‘I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.’"  Isaiah 44:6
  "Hearken to me, O Jacob, and Israel, whom I called! I am He, I am the first,  and I am the last." Isaiah 48:12
  "And he said to me, ‘It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the  beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of  life without payment. He who conquers shall have this heritage, and I will be his God  and he shall be my son.’" Revelation 21:6-7
    But to Allah belongs the Last and the First. S. 53:25
  He is the First and the Last, the Evident and Immanent; and He has full  knowledge of all things. S. 57:3
  and to Us belong the Last and the First. S. 92:13
JESUS
   "When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand  upon me, saying, ‘Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one;   I died, and behold I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of Death and  Hades.’" Revelation 1:17-18
  "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first  and the last, who died and came to life.’" Revelation 2:8
  "‘Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one  for what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the  beginning and the end’ ... He who testifies to these things says, ‘Surely  I am coming soon.’ Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!" Revelation 22:12-13, 20
The titles, "First and Last" and "the Beginning and the End, refer toGod's sovereignty as the only Lord and God, that everything begins and ends with God sincehe alone sustains and controls all creation and events. No mere creature could utter suchwords, and yet the Lord Jesus does.

Sovereignty and Inheritor
GOD/ALLAH
  "Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the  victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is thine;  thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all." 1  Chronicles 29:11
  "The earth is the LORD's and the fulness thereof, the world and those who dwell  therein; for he has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the  rivers." Psalm 24:1-2
  "The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine; the world and all that is  in it, thou hast founded them." Psalm 89:11
    To God belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth; And God hath power   over all things. S. 3:189
  And verily, it is We Who give life, and Who give death: it is We Who remain  inheritors (after all else passes away). S. 15:23
  It is We Who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to Us will they all  be returned. S. 19:40
  To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: It is He who gives  life and death; and He has power over all things. S. 57:2
JESUS
  "And Jesus came and said to them, ‘All authority in heaven and on  earth has been given to me.’" Matthew 28:18
  "He had still one other, a beloved son; finally he sent him to them,  saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ But those tenants said to one  another, ‘This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be  ours.’" Mark 12:6-7
  "When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven and said,  ‘Father, the hour has come; glorify thy Son that the Son may glorify thee, since  thou hast given him power over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom thou hast given  him.’" John 17:1-2
NT WRITERS:
  He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1:17
  "but in these last days he has spoken to us by a Son, whom he appointed the  heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He reflects the glory of  God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by his word of power ..."  Hebrews 1:2-3a
Both the Lord Jesus and the NT writers emphatically state that Christ sovereignly rulescreation.
At this point, a Muslim might interject that Christ is said to be given this authority,indicating that there is One greater than he who gave it to him. Muslims are obviously nottaking into consideration the implications of these statements, otherwise they would notmake such assertions.
First, how can a mere mortal exercise power over all creation and possibly give eternallife to all flesh? Second, the passages do not state that Christ was given the power torule creation or to grant life, but was given the authority or right to do so. In otherwords, God is permitting Christ to rule and to give salvation to all, and yet in order for God to give Jesus this authority, Christ must be able to have the ability to carry out these tasks of maintaining and saving all creation. The Apostle Paul brings out this point quite beautifully:
  "But our commonwealth is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus  Christ, who will change our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power which  enables him even to subject all things to himself." Philippians 3:20-21
These passages therefore show that Christ has the intrinsic ability to rule creationand grant eternal life, which implies that he must have the same nature as God. If he didnot have the very nature of God, then Christ could not possibly be able to exercise powerover the universe and be its sustainer.
Third, God does not give his glory to a mere creature. This means that, despite theMuslim line of logic, the fact that God granted Christ the right to share in the divineauthority basically means that Jesus is no mere mortal. (Cf. Isaiah 42:8, 48:11)

The Resurrection and the Life
GOD/ALLAH
  "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I  make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my  hand." Deuteronomy 32:39
  "The LORD kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises  up." 1 Samuel 2:6
  "At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnez'zar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my  reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored him who  lives for ever; for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom endures  from generation to generation;" Daniel 4:34
    This is so, because God is the Reality: it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He   Who has power over all things And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it,   or about (the fact) that God will raise up all who are in the graves. S. 22:6-7
  He is the Living (One): There is no god but He: Call upon Him, giving Him  sincere devotion. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds! ... It is He Who gives   Life and Death; and when He decides upon an affair, He says to it, "Be",   and it is. S. 40:65, 68
JESUS
  "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead  will hear THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD, and those who hear will live. For as the Father  has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself, and  has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man. Do not marvel  at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear HIS VOICE and  come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have  done evil, to the resurrection of judgment." John 5:25-29
  "Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life; he who  believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me  shall never die. Do you believe this?’ She said to him, ‘Yes, Lord; I believe  that you are the Christ, the Son of God, he who is coming into the world.’"  John 11:25-27
  "and the living one; I died, and behold I am alive for evermore,   and I have the keys of Death and Hades." Revelation 1:18

The Gatherer
GOD/ALLAH
  "In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,   I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.   There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel,   for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land... Come quickly,   all you nations from every side, and assemble there. Bring down your warriors, O LORD!   Let the nations be roused; let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will   sit to judge all the nations on every side." Joel 3:1-2, 11-12
    "Our Lord! Thou art He that will gather mankind Together against a day   about which there is no doubt; for God never fails in His promise." S. 3:9
JESUS
  "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him,   he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him,   and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.   He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right,   ‘Come, you who are blessed by MY FATHER; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you   since the creation of the world.’" Matthew 25:31-34

Omnipresent
GOD/ALLAH
  "Am I a God at hand, says the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can a man hide  himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? says the LORD. Do I not fill  heaven and earth? says the LORD." Jeremiah 23:23-24
    To God belong the East and the West: Withersoever Ye turn, there is the Presence of  God. For God is All-Pervading, All-Knowing. S. 2:115
  "... And He is with you wheresoever ye may be ..." S. 57:4
  Seest thou not that God doth know (all) that is in the heavens and on earth?   There is not a secret consultation between three, but He makes the fourth   among them, - Nor between five but He makes the sixth, - nor between fewer   nor more, but He is in their midst, wheresoever they be: In the end will   He tell them the truth of their conduct, on the Day of Judgment. For God has   full knowledge of all things. S. 58:7
And from the Hadith literature:
  Hadith Qudsi 18:
  On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said   that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say   on the Day of Resurrection:
O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you notknow that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.
It was related by Muslim.(Source)
JESUS
  "For where two or three are gathered in my name,   there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
  "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by MY FATHER; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life." Matthew 25:31-46
  "and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age." Mt. 28:20b

Omniscient
GOD/ALLAH
  "then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and act, and render  to each whose heart thou knowest, according to all his ways (for thou, thou only,  knowest the hearts of all the children of men);" 1 Kings 8:39
  "O LORD, thou hast searched me and known me! Thou knowest when I sit down and when  I rise up; thou discernest my thoughts from afar. Thou searchest out my path and my lying  down, and art acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, lo, O  LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Thou dost beset me behind and before, and layest   thy hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain  it." Psalm 139:1-6
  "He determines the number of the stars, he gives to all of them their names. Great  is our LORD, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure."  Psalm 147:4-5
    "... For God knoweth well the secrets of your hearts." S. 3:154
JESUS
  "And immediately Jesus, perceiving in his spirit that they thus questioned  within themselves, said to them, ‘Why do you question thus in your hearts?’"  Mark 2:8
  "And to the angel of the church in Thyati'ra write: ‘The words of the Son  of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished  bronze... And all the churches shall know that I am he who searches mind and heart,  and I will give to each of you as your works deserve.’" Revelation 2:18, 23b

The Object of Prayers
GOD/ALLAH
  "I am a laughingstock to my friends; I, who called upon God and he answered  me, a just and blameless man, am a laughingstock." Job 12:4
    When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the  prayer of every supplicant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, listen to My  call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. S. 2:186
JESUS
  "Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be  glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it." John  14:13-14

Light of the World
GOD/ALLAH
  "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is  the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1
  "The sun shall be no more your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon  give light to you by night; but the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your  God will be your glory. Your sun shall no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for  the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning shall be  ended." Isaiah 60:19-20
    "God is the Light of the heavens and the earth..." S. 24:35
JESUS
  "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world;  he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’"  John 8:12
  "We must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day; night comes, when no  one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."   John 9:4-5

more info:  http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/unique.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2016 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 16-2-2016 02:16 PM
Jesus’ Divine Claims and IslamAn Examination of Biblical Christology In Light of the Quranic View ...

Ha ha , you are repeating the same thing over and over and over again hoping for a lie to become the truth. No wonder you are what you are .... a person with blind faith. I don't think you understand what you have copied pasted.

Your appealed to article claim the following :
Yet, owing to the fact that nearly 25,000 manuscripts of the Bible, thousands ofarchaeological findings, as well as extra-biblical documents have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the Bible provides accurate, eyewitness accounts on Jesus' deeds and life, Muslims have tried to find another way to discredit Christ's Divinity.

Can you now show me just 1 of the manuscript of the Bible that Jesus admitted to be God?

Ha ha , if there is any , it would have been paraded around by the missionaries telling us muslims that Jesus is God. Too bad for you , there is none.

Whaaat! You are still arguing about the following :
In other words, nowhere in the Bible will we find Christ saying"I am not God, do not worship me." In fact, there isn’t a single referencein the entire Quran where Jesus allegedly says he is not God, or the Son of God. Shall wetherefore conclude from this that the Quran teaches that Jesus is God?
I reproduce my answer from this thread post#14
mark14:61-62 '..Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?"62                                                                    "I am," said Jesus..

Joh20:17 'Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "
Even Jesus's disciple in Peter stated the following , acts2:22
"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.
However people like you come who come years later and claim Jesus to be God. There is something wrong here.

You want evidence from the Quran?
Jesus confirming himself to be a messenger of Allah , Quran61:6 (sahih international)
And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah ....
Jesus denies himself to be worshiped , Quran5:116 (sahih international)
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it.
It is very clear in the Quran. Jesus confirmed himself to be a messenger of Allah and denies to be worshiped.

What say you? Appears that you are still going around in circles chasing your own backside.

Ha ha .... you are truly of blind faith

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2016 03:41 AM | Show all posts
tuhan habaq kat aku, korang semua masuk neraka   

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2016 05:32 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 16-2-2016 10:08 PM
Ha ha , you are repeating the same thing over and over and over again hoping for a lie to become t ...

Jesus Being God

John 10:30                                                                                        ESV / 153 helpful votes                                                                                                                                                                                        I and the Father are one.”                               
                                                                                                                                                                1 Corinthians 8:6                                                                                        ESV / 82 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.                               

John 8:58                                                                                        ESV / 79 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”                               

John 1:14                                                                                        ESV / 72 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.                               

Isaiah 9:6                                                                                        ESV / 72 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.                               

John 1:1                                                                                        ESV / 61 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.                               

John 1:3                                                                                        ESV / 57 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.                               

John 10:30-33                                                                                        ESV / 55 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        I and the Father are one.” The Jews picked up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone me?” The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”                               

Colossians 1:15-17                                                                                        ESV / 51 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.                               

John 20:28                                                                                        ESV / 47 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”                               

John 1:2                                                                                        ESV / 45 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        He was in the beginning with God.                               

John 14:9                                                                                        ESV / 41 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?                               

John 14:6                                                                                        ESV / 32 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.                               

John 1:18                                                                                        ESV / 32 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known.                               

John 5:19-29                                                                                        ESV / 29 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing. And greater works than these will he show him, so that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will. The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. ...                               

Hebrews 1:2-3                                                                                        ESV / 26 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        But in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,                               

Hebrews 1:8                                                                                        ESV / 25 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.                               

Revelation 1:8                                                                                        ESV / 24 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”                               

Exodus 3:14                                                                                        ESV / 24 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel, ‘I am has sent me to you.’”                               

Isaiah 7:14                                                                                        ESV / 23 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.                               

John 10:28-30                                                                                        ESV / 22 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.”                               

Matthew 4:7                                                                                        ESV / 21 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”                               

Philippians 2:5-7                                                                                        ESV / 19 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.                               

John 5:22                                                                                        ESV / 19 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,                               

James 2:19                                                                                        ESV / 18 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!                               

John 10:34-36                                                                                        ESV / 18 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said, you are gods’? If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?                               

2 Peter 1:1                                                                                        ESV / 17 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:                               

2 Corinthians 4:4                                                                                        ESV / 17 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.                               

John 8:24                                                                                        ESV / 17 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”                               

Mark 12:29                                                                                        ESV / 16 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.                               

Revelation 1:17                                                                                        ESV / 15 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last,                               

1 John 2:2                                                                                        ESV / 15 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.                               

Hebrews 1:3                                                                                        ESV / 15 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,                               

John 3:18                                                                                        ESV / 15 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.                               

1 Peter 5:4                                                                                        ESV / 14 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.                               

Acts 2:21                                                                                        ESV / 14 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’                               

Psalm 45:6                                                                                        ESV / 14 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Your throne, O God, is forever and ever. The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness;                               

1 Timothy 6:14-16                                                                                        ESV / 13 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        To keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which he will display at the proper time—he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.                               

John 17:3                                                                                        ESV / 13 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.                               

Colossians 1:16-17                                                                                        ESV / 12 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.                               

Ephesians 4:10                                                                                        ESV / 12 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        He who descended is the one who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.)                               

1 Corinthians 15:27                                                                                        ESV / 10 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him.                               

Romans 1:4                                                                                        ESV / 10 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness by his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord,                               

John 5:17-18                                                                                        ESV / 10 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.” This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.                               

Matthew 12:8                                                                                        ESV / 10 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        For the Son of Man is lord of the Sabbath.”                               

Revelation 19:16                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.                               

Revelation 19:12-16                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.                               

Hebrews 2:9                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.                               

Ephesians 3:17                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,                               

Acts 2:24-36                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it. For David says concerning him, “‘I saw the Lord always before me, for he is at my right hand that I may not be shaken; therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced; my flesh also will dwell in hope. For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.’ ...                               

John 8:17-18                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true. I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness about me.”                               

John 3:16                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.                               

Matthew 3:17                                                                                        ESV / 9 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”                               

John 13:19                                                                                        ESV / 8 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        I am telling you this now, before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe that I am he.                               

John 10:29                                                                                        ESV / 8 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.                               

John 4:34                                                                                        ESV / 8 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.                               

Psalm 110:4-5                                                                                        ESV / 8 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind, “You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.” The Lord is at your right hand; he will shatter kings on the day of his wrath.                               

Revelation 1:18                                                                                        ESV / 7 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.                               

1 John 3:1-2                                                                                        ESV / 7 helpful votes                                                                               
                                                                                                        See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

more :  https://www.openbible.info/topics/jesus_being_god

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2016 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 17-2-2016 05:32 PM
Jesus Being God

John 10:30                                                                                        ESV / 153 helpful votes                                                                                                                                                                                        I and the Fa ...

Ha ha , what a long copy paste of verses trying to convince me that Jesus is God.

Can you now pinpoint which verse Jesus admitted to be God and demand worship? Such an easy asking but you will twist and turn trying your best not to answer .... mark my words.

Truth.8 - a person of blind faith

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2016 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Can you now pinpoint which verse Jesus admitted to be God and demand worship? Such an easy asking but you will twist and turn trying your best not to answer .... mark my words.

Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus claimed to be God?

Many people have come to my door in hopes of proving that Jesus never claimed to be God because he wasn’t God. Here are some verses that show their argument to have no merit.
"The Jews answered Him (Jesus), 'For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a man, make yourself out to be God.' ” (John 10:33)
Jesus had obviously claimed to be God. So just what had He said to upset His Jewish audience so much?
“I and the Father are one.” (John 10:30)
He didn’t say that He was simply like the Father. He said that they were “one.” In verse 36, Jesus makes it clear that He had referred to Himself as the “Son of God.” Logic alone would tell us that the “Son” of God would possess the same deity as the Father. Man begets man. God begets God. The Jews, however, didn’t believe any of His claims. Getting nowhere with them, Jesus then focused their attention on the works that He had done and would continue to do. If He wasn’t God, He reasoned, how could He have performed all those miracles? He supported His claim to be God by saying,
“…that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father." (John 10:38)
During the Last Supper, just after washing the disciples’ feet, Jesus made a bold statement:
“You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.” (John 13:13)
The New Testament was originally written in Greek. The Greek word for “Lord” is Kurios, meaning “God—supreme in authority. Jesus was making the point that they were to follow the example (serving one another) set by God Himself. Later that evening, He reiterated His claim by saying to Philip,
“…He who has seen Me has seen the Father.” (John 14:9)

Perhaps the most direct and profound example of Jesus claiming to be God is found at the end of the eighth chapter of John.
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham as born, I am.” (John 8:58)

This may seem like a confusing answer, but the Jews knew exactly what He was claiming. By using the term “I am,” He was making Himself out to be Yahweh (God) of the Old Testament. We know that the Jews understood His claim, since verse 59 tells us that they wanted to stone Him. He was claiming to have existed not only before Abraham, but eternally. We find the name “I AM” first used when God called Moses to lead the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt. Not being crazy about the whole idea, Moses started making excuses. If he told the “sons of Israel” that the God of their fathers had sent him to them, what should he say if they asked, “What is His name?”

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”  
Here, God, in giving this name, gives the essential meaning of Yahweh—I am the One who is. By referring to Himself with the same name, Jesus is unmistakably claiming to be God. Anyone who argues that Jesus never made such a claim simply hasn’t bothered to search the Scriptures for themselves.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2016 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 18-2-2016 05:57 PM
Can you now pinpoint which verse Jesus admitted to be God and demand worship? Such an easy asking bu ...

LOL , I am beginning to think that your IQ is a bit kurang. All of the verses you argued on has been explained and challenged but you didn't even dare to address those but copy paste the same verses over and over again. People who does the same things but expect different results are mentally challenged.

You keep on repeating joh10:30 - 'I and the Father are one'. I dunno how many times I requested you to explain the context of this verse in relation to verses 25 - 29. You keep on ignoring this. Wonder why? Issit because you couldn't find any copy paste that addresses the context of joh10:30? The context does not in any way mean Jesus is God.

Joh10:38 has similar context with joh10:30 , unity in purpose. You believe that Jesus God but a different enitity from the Father. Then you are contradicting yourself if you claim Jesus is 'in' the Father and likewise. Isn't such modalism? If you truly believe that with this verse Jesus is God , then his disciples were also God(s) as in joh17:20-21. Again if you disregard this verse , you contradict yourself by accepting joh10:38 to mean Jesus is God.

Aiyoyo tambi , 'kurios' in joh13:13 is just a title. Nothing to do with it being a reference to God.

Ha ha , joh14:9? I reproduce bit part from my post#24 :
How can joh14:8-9 in any way state that Jesus is God? Philip wanted to see the Father but no one can see God per joh1:18. Therefore Jesus answer is about him being sent by God exercising power and authority as given to him. This can be referenced back to exo23:20-21
20 "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.
21 Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him

The 'I AM' argument again? I reproduce bit part of my post#32 :
- the so called 'I Am' statement , suddenly Jesus is God (joh8:58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”)
Can you read the statement carefully (10x if needed)?
If Jesus is trying to say he existed before Abraham he would have said 'I WAS' instead of 'I AM'. 'I Am' can mean that he is already in God's foreknowledge being a messiah. It is in no way stating that he is God and this is confirmed in joh10 where he used the word 'god' for the judges and religious people and he only proclaim himself to be the 'son of God'. The title of 'son of God' is not in any way being God.

LOL , next time just refer to my previous posts before you post any copy paste. Oops , could be that you couldn't even understand what you copied pasted.

Truth.8 - a person of blind faith

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2016 12:54 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-2-2016 07:58 PM
LOL , I am beginning to think that your IQ is a bit kurang. All of the verses you argued on has be ...

Sam you failed in this topic because you did not  understand being Son God, born in virgin worm without sex, holy spirits...
I conclude you fail and blind   

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2016 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 22-2-2016 12:54 PM
Sam you failed in this topic because you did not  understand being Son God, born in virgin worm without sex, holy spirits...
I conclude you fail and blind   

Apa lah you , m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶d̶.̶8̶  ... oops truth.8

Your logic dictate Jesus is God because he is of virgin birth (ie. no father). Therefore per your logic , Adam is a bigger God. No father no mother. Are you now saying Adam is a bigger God?

I am sure you won't answer. m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶d̶.̶8̶  ... oops truth.8 - a person of blind faith

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2016 11:00 PM | Show all posts
This truth.8 fellow copy-paste game is really strong, got to admire that. And Sam, I admire your patience too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 09:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097739 second(s), 43 queries .