ADVERTISEMENT

View: 31932|Reply: 18

Is Jesus is GOD????? Must watch--only 5 minute

[Copy link]
Post time 15-1-2016 11:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-1-2016 08:48 AM | Show all posts
ONLY question any Christians or non-Christians should ask is - DID Jesus actually existed? That is the fundamental question. Without that question, all else is useless.

So far, there have been NO records anywhere (in Middle East) which recorded existence of anyone named Jesus, or claiming to be son of a god, or doing miracles like walking on water, reviving dead people and restoring blind and deaf people.

Why is that? Hundreds of people must have witness thousands of people following this so-called messiah around like a stray puppy (as the Bible stated) and not ONE records of such person exists ANYWHERE in the Middle East.

Answer is simple - Jesus NEVER existed. He is a fairy-tale character created by the Roman Empire, based on their Roman gods and goddesses. Romans are good at that - making up stories. They make achievements of a normal person look like a feat of god, then kill that man and make him a god, or a demi-god just to control the masses, as the Roman Church had done for the past 1,700 years ago.

And that, folks are the Truth. There is no other. Open your eyes and understand that you are worshiping a comic character.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-1-2016 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 18-1-2016 08:48 AM
ONLY question any Christians or non-Christians should ask is - DID Jesus actually existed? That is t ...

Jesus exist for sure but did  Krishan exist???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2016 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 18-1-2016 02:01 PM
Jesus exist for sure but did  Krishan exist???

Deh! Go and provide proof that your Jesus exists and not some fairy tale character, then you talk.

As for Sri Krishna, His proof is remains of His city, Dwarka in the sea overlooking Goa and the Prison where He was actually born in. That still exists today, and become a popular prigrim site for thousands of years.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-1-2016 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 18-1-2016 04:57 PM
Deh! Go and provide proof that your Jesus exists and not some fairy tale character, then you talk. ...
As for Sri Krishna, His proof is remains of His city, Dwarka in the sea overlooking Goa and the Prison where He was actually born in. That still exists today, and become a popular prigrim site for thousands of years
proof it...me waiting

Use magic Report

Post time 18-1-2016 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Prove to me that your fairy tale god actually existed and then I will give you my proof. Since this is YOUR thread, it is you who must prove your words, NOT challenging others as if your words are words of goat, ahem, god.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-1-2016 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 18-1-2016 08:29 PM
Prove to me that your fairy tale god actually existed and then I will give you my proof. Since this  ...
Prove to me that your fairy tale god actually existed and then I will give you my proof. Since this is YOUR thread, it is you who must prove your words, NOT challenging others as if your words are words of goat, ahem, god.
so i consider you loser in the forum...shame on you

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2016 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 19-1-2016 11:09 AM
so i consider you loser in the forum...shame on you

Still waiting for the proof of existence of your fairy tale god.

I remember a few years back, I was a passenger of a Chinese gentleman who was driving me back home after a late work. He was a good man and a Christian. Not sure why he started to ramble about Christianity to me, probably thinking I could be interested.

He said something like this - "Did you know that the four Chinese gods potrayed in the Journey of the West doesn't exist? It is just a fairy tale story made up by Chinese to worship. Stupid, isn't it?" I look at him and I could see a genuine disgust toward other Chinese just because they were not Christian like he was.

I said to him - "Did you know that Jesus in the Bible doesn't exist at all? There was no records or indication of such person being alive anywhere in Middle East?" That shut him up to this day.

That is what Christians should be reminded off today - that they were no different from Vikings who grow up listening to tales of Valhala and the All-Seeing Father, Odin or to Chinese with their various gods and many more. NO DIFFERENT.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-1-2016 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 19-1-2016 01:12 PM
Still waiting for the proof of existence of your fairy tale god.

I remember a few years back, I ...

enough about ur bla bla bla things..show me proof krishnan exist

Use magic Report

Post time 19-1-2016 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 19-1-2016 03:51 PM
enough about ur bla bla bla things..show me proof krishnan exist

Right after you prove to me that Jesus is not just another fairy tale.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2018 06:15 PM | Show all posts
jesus was a translation to English language. his original name is not Jesus

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2020 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by rizalra75 at 28-5-2020 11:01 AM

Jesus is not a god.

Yahweh / Jehovah makes a clear explanation on this at Malachi 3:6 : For I'm the lord, I change not.
If there is a change then it is a pervert (sesat) doctrine or religion that should be avoided.

If you have a narrower, dirty, short, static and negative mindset then you probably believe that the god can change.

Read the bible Numbers 23 : 19 God is not a man.

‘’ GOD IS NOT A MAN, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent.

Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?”

What does it mean if the god is a man (Jesus)? The answer is the religion is totally a
bullshit and fake one.

Please read this verse too : Deuteronomy 4:35 :

‘’ To you it was shown, that you might know that THE LORD (Yahweh) HIMSELF IS GOD ; THERE IS NONE OTHER BESIDES HIM.

The lord himself (Yahweh) is god and there is none other besides him. DO U UNDERSTAND ENGLISH OR NOT?

The most popular verse is : Deuteronomy 6 : 4

“ Hear, O Israel. The LORD OUR GOD is ONE LORD.

Jesus made a clear explanation above that his god is ONE LORD.

Jesus did not say " " Hear, O Israel. The LORD, me and holy spirit is ONE LORD"

Read this verse :  1 Timothy 2: 5

‘’ For there is ONE GOD and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

There is ONLY ONE GOD (Yahweh) and a mediator (Jesus). The verse told us that Jesus is not a god but a mediator.

Jesus said through John 17:3 “ And this is eternal life, that they may know YOU (THE FATHER), THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Jesus admitted that his god IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD in the universe. There is none other besides him.

There are many verses in the bible that support of monotheism doctrine. You should read on your own.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Yes, agree. Jesus the Christ/Messiah is God. This may be one of the criteria which differentiates between true and false Christians.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2020 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Personally, I had grappled for many years with the very difficult concept of the 1st-century Person of Jesus Christ being also the Holy Spirit and God the Father at the same "time" before He/His Son/His Spirit revealed it to me. Hence, MATT.7:8&14 say, " 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.  ... 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

A good analogy to understand the spiritual concept of the Holy Trinity is to compare the Father in heaven, His Son(= visible) and Spirit(= invisible) on earth with the sun in "heaven", her visible light and invisible warmth on earth.
....... The sun, light and warmth are one and the same, yet different depending on where and when the person is. So too is God the Father, the Son and the Spirit.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2021 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Hanya orang cerdik dan berakal saja faham bahawa the father IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
Baca ayat ni :

Isaiah 45:5 : I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me

Jadi, mengatakan jesus tu tuhan dan sama taraf dengan yahweh adalah BERTENTANGAN dengan ayat tersebut.

Jadi bagaimana boleh timbul konsep trinity??

Dicipta oleh Paul.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2021 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurkingaround at 25-3-2022 12:00 PM
rizalra75 replied at 24-9-2021 03:24 PM
Hanya orang cerdik dan berakal saja faham bahawa the father IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
Baca ayat ni :

Andaian anda yang Jesus Christ/Messiah/Mahdi bukan Tuhan (jelmaanNya sebagai manusia) bertentangan dengan firman/kata2 Tuhan, .......

ISAIAH.9:6 (NKJV) = For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

JOHN.1:1 & 14 = The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. &

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

JOHN.14: = The Father Revealed

7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?  10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.  11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2022 06:05 AM | Show all posts
lurkingaround replied at 28-10-2021 04:57 PM
ISAIAH.9:6 (NKJV)  = For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;

JESUS is GOD??? izzit true??? Then...this GOD is given by MARY...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2022 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lurkingaround at 25-3-2022 12:32 PM
mandear11 replied at 25-3-2022 06:05 AM
JESUS is GOD??? izzit true??? Then...this GOD is given by MARY...

There is no limit to what God can do. Of course, God would need a woman to bear Him-in-the-flesh if He wanted to appear as a normal human being on earth = He chose virginal Mary to be that woman, similar to how God had  chosen Moses as His prophet to give His Law/commandments to the Jews and Israel, His chosen people and nation, in 1500BC. It was then up to the Jews/Israel whether they wanted His blessings or curses from His Law (DEUTERONOMY.28).
....... Alas, all human beings are born innately evil/sinful/devilish because of inherited Adam's Original Sin (ROMANS.5:12) = they tend towards committing sins or law-breaking, ... and so the Jews and their Kings got curses from God for disobeying His Law/commandments - until Israel was colonized by the Romans when Jesus Christ appeared on the scene in 30AD to "save" them from hell, not to save them from the Romans. So, the Jews/Israel rejected Jesus as the Christ/Messiah and caused Him to be crucified on the Cross by the Romans, which turned out to be the Cross of Salvation (from hell).

IOW, no human beings is good enough for heaven - the pure sinless abode of God and His throne, similar to how no human beings can look directly and intently at the Sun or live on the Sun. Hence, their need for Jesus Christ and His blood on the Cross to cleanse their inborn Adamic Sin and committed sins/evilness/devilishness, in order to be clean enough to abide in heaven/God. .......

MATTHEW.19: (NKJV) = With God All Things Are Possible

23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.  24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?”

26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, “See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?”

28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.  29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.  30 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2022 07:54 PM | Show all posts
LOL.... nice joke...hahahahahahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 02:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085004 second(s), 49 queries .