Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Lets All Stand United Against Terrorism

[Copy link]
Post time 20-3-2004 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ahmed at 20-3-2004 15:39:
What terrorism?
When a man comes to my house and kicks me out, beat me, etc etc and I try to fight back, thats terrorism? When a man asks for his rights to be recognized, thats terrorism?

Why  ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju:

I fully aggree with that. US breached international laws by throwing Vietcongs POWs out from a choper. Killed many civillians in Japan when they drop the atomic bomb.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-3-2004 11:17 PM | Show all posts
What terrorism?
When a man comes to my house and kicks me out, beat me, etc etc and I try to fight back, thats terrorism? When a man asks for his rights to be recognized, thats terrorism?

Thats right, Israelis are defending themselves and they have every right to fight terrorists.

Why don't you call the US a terrorist for killing 3 million vitnames?

Why don't yu say north Vietnamese are innocent for invading South Vietnam? Aren't yu a hypocrite? I don't see yu call north Vietnamese hypocrites for killing 2.5 million South Vietnamese after the war.

Why don't you call the US a terrorist for droping to atomic bombs on Japan although the war was over?

Because Japan attacked & terrorised other nations first, including USA.
That atomic bomb actually liberated yu and me fromJapanese oppression. Aren't yu being ungrateful?

Why don't you call the US a terrorist for destroying North Korea?

Kim Joing Il is the one that is destroying NK.
Its strange that the ppl incharge of NK are not guilty while the ppl who are not in charge are. Aren't yu a hypocrite? Hahahahahahahaha...............

Why is their actions justified and ours is not? Why can they kill us and we can't do anything about it?

Because US is not the trouble maker. They were attacked first by yu muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2004 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Just in case you do not know, Israel were once immigrant in Palestinian land until the UN budge in and waah, a new state was born. AM I correct?? Correct me if I am wrong with proofs please!!! Thank you

Vietnamese, the issue is not about the north and south, the issue is about US killing POWs, throwig them out of the choper where US have no business over ther!!!

YEah, the British and the Americans, France and others all go through out the world and colonialised us and Japan, she is merely doing the same, only at a more fierce apporach. In fact, if not for the Japanese, I do not think Britain would leave. Read my lips, the Japanese are only doing what the Americans and Britain did, that is colonialisation. However, it is also true that under Japanese that time, people here suffer but it is just the price of war. Americans did it. Only on very small scale but many.

Wrong!! US is the world's greatest trouble maker. It is they who with their biased policies, forced many muslims to suffer with their this and that.

Use magic Report

salman This user has been deleted
Post time 20-3-2004 11:45 PM | Show all posts
US is indeed the trouble maker when it started aerial bombing in Afghan and Iraq, without any justification and clear proof OBL did it. After damned bloody two and half years, 911 mystery still remains a mystery. We still dunno who really done it. There has never been any real court hearings in the US. 600+ detainees in Guantanamo Bay are still not charged in court. So what proof do U have muslims did it? U mean U wanna tell me the media told U muslims did it? CNN told U, huh? Or Fox News told U? What a crap of bull from someone who don't know the meaning of justice.

So let's unite against terrorism = U go unite yourself lah!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2004 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Just in case you do not know, Israel were once immigrant in Palestinian land until the UN budge in and waah, a new state was born. AM I correct?? Correct me if I am wrong with proofs please!!! Thank you

This you definitely did not know. The so called Palestinians are mostly 2nd - 4th generation immigrant Arabs from Egypt, Yemen and Syria who came to Israel when the Jews returned to their home land and created jobs there.

Vietnamese, the issue is not about the north and south, the issue is about US killing POWs, throwig them out of the choper where US have no business over ther!!!

The real issue is north invading south.
There is no proof of US killing POWs, but Vietnamese did kill a lot of POWs. 2.5 million civilians were kiled by the communists after the conquered the south.

YEah, the British and the Americans, France and others all go through out the world and colonialised us and Japan, she is merely doing the same, only at a more fierce apporach. In fact, if not for the Japanese, I do not think Britain would leave. Read my lips, the Japanese are only doing what the Americans and Britain did, that is colonialisation. However, it is also true that under Japanese that time, people here suffer but it is just the price of war. Americans did it. Only on very small scale but many.

The Americans did not colonise us, they freed us from the Japas, that much I do know.

Wrong!! US is the world's greatest trouble maker. It is they who with their biased policies, forced many muslims to suffer with their this and that.

Problems in the Muslim world are self created. Muslism don't like to take responsibility but you love to blame others for your own mistakes, thats why yu are so primitive and backwards today.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2004 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by salman at 2004-3-20 08:45 AM:
... but Qaeda is a myth. What we know about them is thru' video tapes, letters and anonymous emails. Anybody could have made them. Even mossads and CIA.

:hmm:

Salman do you like this idiom :dia: "ignorance is bliss" ...

To deny the existence of Al-Queda is to deny the existence of Islam. "Burying ones head in the sand" is not going to make it go away.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-3-2004 03:40 AM | Show all posts

Some info on Al-Queda... aka Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaida

:dia: Al-Qaida... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

:dia: Al-Qaeda... terrorism Q&A

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
So what does it mean, faithhealer? Do U expect me to believe Qaeda is responsible for 911 and world-wide terrorism just by reading these two crony articles, huh? Only gullible minds will fall for this - how shall I call it, yes, conspiracy theories! Yeah, that's right, it's all a conspiracy.

Lemme ask U this. Has there been any judicial process to determine Qaeda responsible for 911 and 311 (Madrid bombings)? What we hear so far is people connected to Qaeda and therefore guilty. But in the first place, is Qaeda responsible? Without court process, we can never know the truth. The truth is not the media sources, or your crummy articles, or your zionist intelligence, but in due process of law.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Yes Al Qaeda is responsible, pls stop that Jews plotted for 911 tragedy lies!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Sigh! Not another conspiracy theorist that say Qaeda did it? Gullible people easily duped by media, that's all I can say.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2004 09:59 PM | Show all posts
and salman is so easily duped by islamists.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2004 05:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by salman at 2004-3-21 01:09 PM:
So what does it mean, faithhealer? Do U expect me to believe Qaeda is responsible for 911 and world-wide terrorism just by reading these two crony articles, huh? Only gullible minds will fall for this - how shall I call it, yes, conspiracy theories! Yeah, that's right, it's all a conspiracy.

Its very clear-cut. Those terrorist acts are the work of muslim zealots. The gullible ones are those who believe those far-out conspirasy theories.

You don't have to look too far for evidence... just take a look Malaysia's local muslim fanatic... its all to obvious...   

Originally posted by salman at 2004-3-21 01:09 PM:
Lemme ask U this. Has there been any judicial process to determine Qaeda responsible for 911 and 311 (Madrid bombings)? What we hear so far is people connected to Qaeda and therefore guilty. But in the first place, is Qaeda responsible? Without court process, we can never know the truth. The truth is not the media sources, or your crummy articles, or your zionist intelligence, but in due process of law.

wtc... bali bombing... madrid bombing... etc...its all REAL.
But if don't trust the media... then no one can convince you. You can even claim those things didn't happen. You can claim all those bombing are just stories made-up by the Zionist who control the USA.

but

There have been Al-Queda member convicted of terrorism and sentence to prison. There are members of the Al-queda who have taken credit for the many of the terrorist acts... but you can chose to ignore the claim... you can blame the westen media for making up the stories.
You are in denial mode... no amount of information will change your mind.:malu:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2004 08:51 AM | Show all posts
salman is in effect denying Islam exists. Perhaps he is dislutioned about the islam he likes and true Islam. He then automatically goes into denial mode. I see it as a good sign because there is at least some conflict between his heart and what he sees in Islam. All muslims apostates starts that way, a struggle first, followed by denial and then more struggles. salman is on the right track.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2004 09:22 PM | Show all posts
U are so pathetic, dumbey! And U faithspoiler, I mean faithhealer, U are so bigot. The only thing that will convince me Qaeda responsible for 911 and 311 is court judgement against them. Why are U fellas so afraid of court justice? Are U hiding something? U are no different from US and Israeli terrorists. They shoot first, but never ask questions later. Other people are asking questions at them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2004 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Osama is running away from court judgment. Perhaps yu can convince him to submit to an open trial to clear his name.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 08:37 AM | Show all posts
aha! another us supporter.. debmey, you got a kinsmen.. :bgrin:

by the wa, it is not OK for us to have WMD while preventing others from having them. it is a form of intimidation... in a subtle way... so, if others can't have them, then us shouldn't have them...  simple as that!

who knows one day us going to wipe all except americans.. we never knew what's running in that crazy ole bush jr's head! and to the fact, us produce the most serial killa', crazy toons etc... scary... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-3-2004 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Why is it ok then for muslims to commit terrorism while yu complain that others are terrorist? Why?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 11:56 PM | Show all posts
That's because muslims see themselves as freedom fighters, not terrorists, while Israelis and US allies are terrorists.

I thought U knew!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2004 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Thats what I call double standards by Muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2004 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-3-2004 00:31:
Thats what I call double standards by Muslims.

I disagree, in fact, with your statement, I call double standard by you. You agree with that US can have WMD while others cannot. You are double standard. I agree with all including US must not have WMD.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077494 second(s), 42 queries .