CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 94394|Reply: 187

Pulau Batu Putih belongs to Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2004 05:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ladies and gentlemen, Pulau Batu Putih rightfully belongs to Malaysia!!!!
Single Polls, Total 0 Users voted
75.00% (6)
25.00% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2004 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Instaed of taking a lame poll in a Msian forum, why not settle it at the ICJ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2004 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-3-2004 17:25:
Instaed of taking a lame poll in a Msian forum, why not settle it at the ICJ?

I would vey much like to but my new government wants to give it another try first before anything, I think. Long live YAB Pak Lah

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 12:08 AM | Show all posts
No sir, they don't. They know they will lose.
Singapore is all willing to go to the ICJ to settle this, our documents are all ready.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2004 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-3-2004 00:08:
No sir, they don't. They know they will lose.
Singapore is all willing to go to the ICJ to settle this, our documents are all ready.

Singapore was once a part of Malaysia. When we gave you Singapore as an independent republic, we only give you these few islands to you and is considered as yours. The rest, we did not give it to you. In this case Pulau Batu Putih isn't one of those islands given to you.

As for the claim on Spratleys, I have no comment as that belongs to non and thus Sinagpore making its bid to claim is ok.

You people are not playing fair. Both agreed to go to ICJ but before the cases were resolved, that time, when our photographers wanted to go to the island to take pictures, your navy stoped them and told them taht they are on Singapore waters. You are lucky that my government is very friendly towards your government which is a pain. If I were the Prime Minister then, I would have ordered our troops to go all in and flush your naval forces away!

You guys do not know how to count your lucky stars. That time, we have the Tun Dr. M who is so good that we do not retaliate but tell your government of our displeasure, now, we have the YAB Abdullah, willing to give peaceful win-win situation another chance. You guys are being just ungrateful.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 02:02 AM | Show all posts
So why were those Islands never in the old Msian maps at all?
Mahathir was a trouble maker who couldn't get Singapore. Thankfully yu have a smarter PM now who put a stop to all those Mahathir nonsence.
I think ur PM is smarter than you, he wasn't folled by Mahathir.

cheers

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-3-2004 02:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-3-2004 02:02:
So why were those Islands never in the old Msian maps at all?
Mahathir was a trouble maker who couldn't get Singapore. Thankfully yu have a smarter PM now who put a stop to all those Mahathir nons ...

Hey Watch you word Punk, idiot, shameless fool. Never insult the Great Mahathir. Pak lah was under his wing and even the great Pak Lah have very much respect for him. Do not forget, Dr. M groomed him and his policies are not against that of Dr. M. Watch your words as you are insluting all Malaysians when you insult Dr. M. Back off!!!!!!!! Maps?? If you want the accurate maps you should not go for those Maps specially for tourists. You should go for those Maps for the Government and/or those maps used by our military. ALso if you dare take up the challenge, scan and post it in this forum the maps of Malaysia you got to prove your claims. Have you really seen those maps and checked it???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 08:05 AM | Show all posts
That was v rude of yu.
The maps by teh govt didn't show P.B.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-3-2004 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-3-2004 08:05:
That was v rude of yu.
The maps by teh govt didn't show P.B.

That was very rude of me you say. Idiot, you insulted Dr. M. Who is the one being rude!!! If someone insult you you like it??? That goes to show that you have no respect at all for my leaders and also for many others. Try searching for the military ones. You possesed Malaysian government maps???? Also, not being there doesn't mean it is not ours. The fact still remains, it is in our waters, and you were also in our waters and that when you gained independence, we only give you this much of land, not more, and that includes whatever is in our waters except those which we had already given you. Hope Pak Lah bring it up to ICJ very soon and see who is the one end up loser!!!

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 18-3-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
You people are not playing fair. Both agreed to go to ICJ but before the cases were resolved, that time, when our photographers wanted to go to the island to take pictures, your navy stoped them and told them taht they are on Singapore waters. You are lucky that my government is very friendly towards your government which is a pain

I have something to add. Our government do the same thing over at Ligitan & Sipadan by stationing a few navy ships to guard against any Indonesian comers to the islands because we built the island & thus we have our properties to guard against while at the same time fighting over it in court for many years. Not even Sabahan knows abt it until we won it & made into the headline. All of a sudden.

Pedra Branca / Pulau Batu Puteh on the other hand were unknown to us all before 1979. Our map showed Pedra Branca bracket Singapura. AFTER Dec 21 1979 we publish new map to include the island into our territory without the bracket Singapura on it. However, Singapore have been exercising their rights over the island since late 1840's maintaining Horsburg Lighthouse built by the British. From then on, they had built many structures on the islets without us knowing anything at all. So, in this case we should presume they have their property rights to protect while we're on trial over its rights.

Singapore questions why for 14 years from 1965(singapore's independence) to 1979 or for 130 years from 1849-1979 why didn't Malaya/Malaysia claim over the island?

Malaysia's standpoint, Horsburg Lighthouse was built after approval from Johor & stated Singapore is only given rights to ADMINISTER the island ONLY maintaining & giving assistances to ships. Another strong point is the islets are IN our Malaysian water. That is our utmost contention.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
And Singapore is maintaining the light house in Pulau Pisang, Pontian Johor territory while the Johor Government is monitoring their activities so as not to make the same silly mistake back then. Another thing, this is the troubles left by Britain to us. Whatever it is, the island is ours and Singapore build structures there without our knoweldge, illegal structure bulilding. We should have build up our naval forces all along the cost of Malaysia. Too bad, we did not aply that approach

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 18-3-2004 02:07 AM:

Hey Watch you word Punk, idiot, shameless fool. Never insult the Great Mahathir. Pak lah was under his wing and even the great Pak Lah have very much respect for him. Do not forget, Dr. M ...

Aiyo ariyamusafir.....! Dun loose ur temper lah? What for? Not even worthy for such a lowly life form from down under my @ss.....! lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 18-3-2004 01:36 PM:
And Singapore is maintaining the light house in Pulau Pisang, Pontian Johor territory while the Johor Government is monitoring their activities so as not to make the same silly mistake back then. Another thing, this is the troubles left by Britain to us. Whatever it is, the island is ours and Singapore build structures there without our knoweldge, illegal structure bulilding. We should have build up our naval forces all along the cost of Malaysia. Too bad, we did not aply that approach

yeah! becoz' our ministers are busy filling up their own pockets lah! :cak:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2004 06:41 PM | Show all posts
We did not want hostile activities with the Singaporeans because Malaysia believe in Peace with its neighbours. That is why we still hope to find a better solution, but instead, the Singaporeans pula not appreciative.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2004 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 18-3-2004 14:34:

Aiyo ariyamusafir.....! Dun loose ur temper lah? What for? Not even worthy for such a lowly life form from down under my @ss.....! lol:lol

Sorry but just that I think Debmey's poisonous mouth has gone too far and it is time I put a stop to it, so must ask him to do so. Or else, do not know what else I can do!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2004 08:41 PM | Show all posts
Singapore is peaceful, but we will not let Msia steal our island.
The best way to settle it is to go to the ICJ. It will be the most peaceful & fairest. If Msia has any case at all, let them show it openly like they did for Sipadan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-3-2004 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-3-2004 20:41:
Singapore is peaceful, but we will not let Msia steal our island.
The best way to settle it is to go to the ICJ. It will be the most peaceful & fairest. If Msia has any case at all, let them s ...

Watch it!!! Steal, we do not steal, we only claim what is ours. See you in court pal!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 01:27 AM | Show all posts
You are trying to steal our land. You better watch out. We will defend every inch of Singapore at all cost. We will blast your as-s.

See us in court? Isn't that what yu are running away from?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2004 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Watch your mouth!!! We are not trying to run away. You have gone to far, we want to give win-win situation another chance and you say we are running away from it???? What shit are you talking about??? We steal your land???? It is you who had illegally without our knowledge construct structures on that island and claim it as your own???????? WATCH WHAT???? THREATEN ME IS IT???? YOU THINK WE MALAYSIANS SCARED OF YOU IS IT PUNK???? YOU THINK OUR ARM FORCES IS WEAK IS IT??????? This cari forum in case you do not know, is 100% Malaysian, cari.com.my!!! YOu are in Malaysian property and you insult us like that is it????? Leave here lah. You are not welome. This is Malaysian property. Is like you go to a place and shit on that place. Defend lah!!!! Only hostile people like you would want to fight war. Malaysian leaders are giving chance after chance for a peaceful settlement, On the instruction of our DPM not to reciprocate when your naval forces chase out CIVILIAN PHOTOGRAPHERS FROM entering the island to take photos. Who is wrong?????? You still think we want to invade you??? I just say see you in court and what is your reply???? YOu claim that we are trying to steal your island????? Deh, you run out of ideas already is it????? Fail to prove your case that that island belongs to us until you have to make forceful remarks such as "you are trying to steal our land. You better watch out. We will defend every inch of Singapore at all cost. We will blast your as-s" We want peace, you want war!!!!!!!! It is not I but you who is the one to watch out!!!!! Looks lie Tunku Abdul Rahman made a mistake that time to give you so much good things yet you do not know how to appreciate, ingrateful brat!!!!

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 19-3-2004 at 01:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 02:22 AM | Show all posts
You take your dirty hands off of land or we will shoot you dead!

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.241302 second(s), 51 queries .