CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Pulau Batu Putih belongs to Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-3-2004 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Shoot us dead!!! Everybody heard that???????? Debmey ran out of points and now resorting to violence. Remember this!!! The land is not yours yet until there is a settlement either via the ICJ or whatsoever legal source and until then, it is still not yours. We will do whatever it takes to claim our land back, legitimatelly!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 19-3-2004 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Instead of :gado: here in a forum, leave this matter to the ICJ.

No point arguing here lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 09:04 AM | Show all posts
ariya started it, he must take it to the ICJ.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 18-3-2004 08:41 PM:
Singapore is peaceful, but we will not let Msia steal our island.

peaceful?! yeah! my @ss.........!!! :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2004 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2004 09:04:
ariya started it, he must take it to the ICJ.

Oh ya, I said see you in court and what you say???? Strike Malaysia is what you want is it????

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2004 01:27 AM:
You are trying to steal our land. You better watch out. We will defend every inch of Singapore at all cost. We will blast your as-s.

See us in court? Isn't that what yu are running away from?

when? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-3-2004 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2004 02:22 AM:
You take your dirty hands off of land or we will shoot you dead!

peace

very peaceful hoh! :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2004 01:05 PM | Show all posts
ya lah, very peaceful, never did I mention of wanting to have war with Singapore, now???? You see, he ran out of ideas that he can twist around and now he turns aggressive

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-3-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
From what I know, Debmey like to twist facts, in this forum, I can see that there are untruths being spread around here!!! Like the one in the NEWATER thread. Look how he rejected my claim without proper findings. I took my proofs from Dr. M's book. During the implementation of the controls, I was full of attention for that thing. My mother is an immigration officer near Tambak Johor, so she is also responsible to stop all those who wanted to bring money out of Malaysia to Singapore. I was attentive to the issue that I saw for the next day, KLSE rosed too high to 100 or 200 points(not too sure too remember the figures but it is either 99 point or 199 points), and also other countries economies arereturning back to action. IMF only caused the whole problem to deteriorate as you can see in Indonesia and South Korea but Debmey insisted that it helped but that is totally wrong!!! When you borrow from IMF, you need to follow their instructions and as a result of being forced to follow their instructions, those borrowers suffered.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 08:42 PM | Show all posts
IMF prescriptions were good, thats why both Korea and Thai grow much more than Msia over the last few years. Even Singapore is getting more FDIs than Msia.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Apa agaknya yang ada disebalik pulau batu puteh yang direbut2kan oleh Singapura dan Malaysia tu?.

Jika tak silap, pertelingkahan ini bermula apabila para Nelayan Malaysia dihalang menangkap ikan diperairan berdekatan pulau itu.

ye keee????  correct me if i'm wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2004 09:55 PM | Show all posts

How bout this one ariyamusafir?

Malaysia-Brunei territory dispute stops TotalFinaElf抯 exploration plans

A territorial dispute between Malaysia and Brunei over potentially huge oil reserves offshore the island of Borneo has derailed -- for the time being at least -- exploration plans by TotalFinaElf, industry sources said. The dispute escalated to such a level that a Malaysian patrol boat recently chased a TotalFinaElf exploration vessel away from the area, the sources said.
TotalFinaElf has since stopped all offshore work at the disputed "Block J" area in the light of the recent incident, according industry sources in Brunei. A profit-sharing development contract for the block was awarded in 2002 by the Brunei government, and was signed in April by TotalFinaElf, BHP Billiton and Amerada Hess.

Block J is within the Exclusive Economic Zone claimed by Brunei. The EEZ stretches 200 nautical miles out from Brunei's shore, in a north-westerly direction. The Malaysian and Brunei governments have opted to keep quiet about the territorial dispute because negotiations between them on the sovereignty issue are ongoing.
The dispute is the latest in a series of sovereignty claims in the region involving Malaysia. In December, Malaysia won an International Court of Arbitration ruling over Indonesia on the ownership of Sipidan and Ligitan islands off Sabah, on the other side of Borneo island from the area it disputes with Brunei. Malaysia and Singapore are also currently in legal wrangles over the sovereignty of the tiny Pedra Blanca island, north-east of Singapore.

It seems that TotalFinaElf is taking a wait-and-see approach to the issue. "It's not worth the trouble. TotalFinaElf is a big company...They will not want to take risks, especially when politics are involved," a source in Brunei said.
"Offshore oil exploration work costs a lot of money. If everything is up in the air, why would the company (TotalFinaElf) want to invest money in that operation," the source said. However, TotalFinaElf is still carrying out research in Brunei, he said.

On the Malaysian front, oil exploration work in theoverlapping "Block L" in the area is still going ahead. Petronas Carigali -- the oil and gas exploration and production arm of state-owned Petronas -- has started drilling and carrying out seismic studies in Block L, and in the disputed area, a company source in Kuala Lumpur said. The whole area is considered promising, in terms of proven or expected reserves.
Lying adjacent to Block L lies is another site, Block K, which is operated by Murphy Oil and Carigali, which has estimated recoverable reserves of 400 to 700 mm barrel of crude. In January, the Malaysian government signed a profit sharing contract with Murphy Oil and state-owned Petronas Caligari for the exploration of that block, with Murphy Oil holding a 60 % stake.

The ongoing dispute between Malaysia and Brunei is expected to be a long-dragged out affair, with no quick solution in the horizon, industry sources said. "This matter is very complicated, and it would be very hard to resolve it quickly," a second source said.
Although no official meetings have been set up to settle this matter, the governments of both countries will have the opportunity to discuss the dispute during the upcoming Asia Oil and Gas conference in Kuala Lumpur as well as at a meeting of ASEAN energy ministers in Langkawi, Malaysia, in the first week of July, sources said.
The dispute may have to be sorted out in an international court if both governments fail to come to an agreement. "Both countries want to avoid going to an international court, so hopefully, they could settle this between themselves," the source said.

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=94587&fpage=1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2004 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-3-2004 20:42:
IMF prescriptions were good, thats why both Korea and Thai grow much more than Msia over the last few years. Even Singapore is getting more FDIs than Msia.

Oh you are wrong, please refer to the thread Newater. The truth is IMF caused Thailand initially to go to almost their doom. DOn't believe ah, Go ask Thaksin Shinawatra, you know who is he??? Please answer this question. You do not read and know not much yet you manipulate your way through. Stop it and bring proof if you want to claim something. You say IMF prescriptions are good. Where is your proof??? Quote your sources please. Otherwise, please keep quiet. All your claim, I ask for your sources, your links or your reliable article, till date you have given me none.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2004 12:30 AM | Show all posts
All I know is, Singapore owned PB for more than 150 years and Korea, Thailand and Singapore are all getting more FDIs than Msia since the 97 economic crisis.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2004 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-3-2004 00:30:
All I know is, Singapore owned PB for more than 150 years and Korea, Thailand and Singapore are all getting more FDIs than Msia since the 97 economic crisis.

Whatever lah, you just can't accept the truth that it was Malaysia which saved Asia from the regional crisis in the 97. Of course, the one which is more to be thankful to would be China for without their firm decision, Malaysia might not be able to be a hero.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2004 01:31 AM | Show all posts
See you in court pal!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2004 08:02 AM | Show all posts
BS, Msia has been running away from the ICJ on this issue cos it knows it will lose.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-3-2004 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-3-2004 08:02:
BS, Msia has been running away from the ICJ on this issue cos it knows it will lose.

No, no no no no!!! We have not been running away because we think we will lose!!1 We just want diplomacy that's all. However, now you will face our might in the ICJ and whatever it is decided upon, we will see, who is the winner. I have proven you wrong in other issues in W P with hard evidence!!!

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 21-3-2004 12:44 AM | Show all posts
sutera abadi,

Saya pun tak tau mengapa mereka merebut sekelompok batu di pertengahan laut itu. Mungkin ada minyak? :lol

Setahu saya, laluan air di Pulau Batu Puteh adalah sibuk dengan kapal container yang besar. Ombak pun besar. Cam ner nak tangkap ikan banyak? Ada pun sikit jer. Tapi kita mesti ambil balik kerana pulau kecil itu berada DI DALAM perairan negara kita.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2004 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Terima kasih Chong Ho....

psstt... nick name awak mengingatkan saya sejarah Melaka laaa....  :bgrin: :bgrin:

Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-3-21 12:44 AM:
sutera abadi,

Saya pun tak tau mengapa mereka merebut sekelompok batu di pertengahan laut itu. Mungkin ada minyak? :lol

Setahu saya, laluan air di Pulau Batu Puteh adalah sibuk dengan kapal c ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada Bezza pada 2023
ultra78'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada
Views : 9488 Replies : 28
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 5956 Replies : 63
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6218 Replies : 20
Janji manismu
maklukpenggodaJanji manismu
Views : 25419 Replies : 2
Kekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon sewaktu ketibaan jenazah komander firdaus di masjid sungai nibong
YgBenarKekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon
Views : 4714 Replies : 15
Penyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut Hak’ – Kenyataan Watak Imani Dalam ‘Lelaki Itu’ Mula Dibenci Netizen
YgBenarPenyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut
Views : 13226 Replies : 172
'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
maklukpenggoda'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
Views : 5021 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 17996 Replies : 89
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 16382 Replies : 15

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.668740 second(s), 45 queries .