CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Pulau Batu Putih belongs to Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2004 02:17 PM | Show all posts
says me. Debmey the great. so what can yu do?

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-3-2004 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 13:39:
If yu are not greater than pak lah , then yu ghav no right whasoever to overtake pak lah and tell us 'see u in court'. I demand that yu aplogise top both pak lah and me.

Debmey, Debmey!!! YAB Datuk, will go to ICJ. If he was here, he will surely agree with em that we will take back that island using whatever legitimate ways, pay a big price if we have too. Unless you back off from your claim, I mean your government not you, we most probably will go to the ICJ. He will certainly agree with me now. Who are you for me to apologise??? Did I insulted your family??? You have called me a pig yet I have not asked you for an apology. Who are you to call me to apologise. Also, I believe that is I apologise to my PM, he will ask, what for apologise? You did not do any wrong!!! hahahaha!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 02:58 PM | Show all posts
I'll call yu a pig again for insulting pak lah.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2004 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 14:58:
I'll call yu a pig again for insulting pak lah.

cheers

It is you who is insulting Pak Lah. I vote for his party and support him as prime Minister. It is you who is insulting, saying that he do not want to go to ICJ when he did not tell you, nor can you find any news about him at all saying that or making statement regarding to that. Where did you heard me insulting Pak Lah!!! PLEASE POINT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never did I insult him at all. Find the thread you claim I insulted him.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Just because you voted for him you think yu can be his boss & overule him?
Yes you are a pig, insulting pak lah, you no manners at all.

peace

(Note from Darsita: Your credits has been deducted as a result of this post (insults)).

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 25-3-2004 at 09:52 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2004 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 22:02:

peace

Who say I want to rule him??? Who say I want to be his boss???? You say it, I do not say it. I folow his instructions to work with him for the better of Malaysia. You keep accusing me of doing so yet you cannot prove it only making wild accusation as there never was once at all. You know how to make slanderous remarks, manipulate and twist facts and flase accusations, too bad Debmey, your these deeds have been exposed.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2004 11:06 PM | Show all posts
You wanted to make decision for Msia contradicting pak lah. Thats treason and yu ought to be hanged.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2004 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 23:06:
You wanted to make decision for Msia contradicting pak lah. Thats treason and yu ought to be hanged.

peace

Oh.. there you go again, I do not make decisions, he does. I can give my views and my opinion and suggestions and that is my rights under the Federal Constitution but never did I betray my country. Never did I start up an uprising against the respected Prime Minister. Oh....Debmey ran out of Ideas. Now, insted of being a mnipulator and Twister of facts, he is also now, Making Slanderous remarks. Everybody, did you see me commiting treason. I am a loyalist to My government and country. I do not commit treason.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-3-2004 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Debmey, why don't you vote??? Don't tell me you vote yes????? Don't tell me that you agree with me and you there not show??? Don't need malu one.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2004 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 10:02 PM:

peace

(Note from Darsita: Your  ...

which is worst? calling some else a pig or admiting oneself as a pig diarhea? dun forget that u admit being pig diarhea urself.... :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2004 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-3-26 12:46 AM:
Debmey, why don't you vote??? Don't tell me you vote yes????? Don't tell me that you agree with me and you there not show??? Don't need malu one.

Cos there is no need to vote.
It won't change Singapore's right to PB. Only silly folks will vote. ahahahahahahahahaha............

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Ok, then wait just a little longer and we will see who does have rights to that island. Hahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
I'm still waiting.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-3-2004 13:40:
I'm still waiting.

cheers

Oh, must wait until the whole court procedure, or if not, must wait until we are prepared to hit it out legally mah!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2004 02:45 PM | Show all posts
You guys chicken from the ICJ, what court procedure are you talking about?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2004 05:54 PM | Show all posts
You see, we did not chicken out. The Sipadan case you know how long it takes before we ever go to ICJ. Indonesia and Malaysia agreed to go to ICJ. Then there was a long period before we go to ICJ. During those periods, we engage and consult our legal councilors, our councilors and/or government gather proofs and evidence to our claims, and also study the relevant documents and the so. When we go to ICJ, everything, every document should be ready and it takes a few days to trash it out in court.

You think very easy ah, just go to court tomorrow without much preperation and fight the case. No preperation, not much evidence, you are bound to lose even though you are right but cannot present the facts right.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2004 12:47 AM | Show all posts
The truth is, Msia does not even want to go to the ICJ on this issue because they know they will lose. If yu are willing to go ICJ for Sipadan, why not PB? What talk so much and no action?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2004 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-3-2004 00:47:
The truth is, Msia does not even want to go to the ICJ on this issue because they know they will lose. If yu are willing to go ICJ for Sipadan, why not PB? What talk so much and no action?

Twisting again. Who told you we not going to ICJ???? Pak Lah said to you is it???? You heard from the news that we are not going is it????? The Sipadan thing, it took a long time after the two related countries decide to let the ICJ resolve the issue, before they go to the court with their documents and evidence brought together with their councilors. We had decide not long ago by the then Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir and we at that time were preparing our legal councilors, our evidence to support our claim etc. I do not wish to guarantee anything because I did not hear any news about it, same as there was not much news about Sipadan issue after the two related countries namely Malaysia and Indonesia decided to go ICJ.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Take your time to do all your homework, PB remains part of Singapore for all you can vote. hahahahahahahaha.....................

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Hey Debmey, that time I am sure that Dr. M wanted to go to the ICJ and agreed to it already. After Pak Lah took over and I heard no news about it, I dare not say much about it but I dare to say as I am sure, we will not allow the soverignity of our lands to be intrude by others such as Singapore. However, you keep on saying with your claim that Pak Lah do not want to go to ICJ, Malaysia chicken out this and that. Well, look at the article below as now I have news regarding the PB issue and look:

The Star

ICJ receives written pleas on Batu Puteh

MALAYSIA and Singapore have submitted written pleadings to the International Court of Justice in The Hague relating to the ownership of Pulau Batu Puteh on Thursday, Sin Chew Daily reported.

Both countries began the judicial process with the court to resolve the ownership dispute of the island on July 24 last year.  

The process, which included the submission of written pleadings and a hearing, is expected to take three years, the daily said.

Foreign ministry secretary-general Tan Sri Ahmad Fuzi Abdul Razak was reported as saying that the court had ordered both the countries to submit the written pleadings by Thursday.  

According to him, the hearing might start only in 2006.

Malaysia claimed it had sovereignty over the island since the 16th century while Singapore claimed that it had ruled the island since the 1840s when the British colonial government occupied it.

YOu have make inaccurate comments, when you do not have your facts right. Malaysia did not say that we are not going to the ICJ, yet you claim that we chicken out and Pak Lahdeosn't wish to go to the ICJ. I have proven you wrong again. This is because you do not have any news or facts but you manipulate and twist your way through. So, the final question is, who is twisting?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.451856 second(s), 48 queries .