CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Pulau Batu Putih belongs to Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 1-4-2004 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Eh!!! I knew that and never did I questioned that! However, Pulau Batu Putih was never given to anyone before and after Singapore was given to Britain!!! The issue was with Pulau Batu Putih. I have already stated above that Singapore was given to Britain, but not Pulau Batu Putih, didn't I????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2004 11:18 PM | Show all posts
So why was Singapore running it for almost 200 years and the island was wiped out of old Msian maps? Why?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2004 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Under agreement, Britain is to maintain the lighthouse in Pulau Batu Putih and Pulau Pisang. Well, till date, Singapore is still maintaining the lighthouse in Pulau Pisang, which it is still under Johor control, under the jurisdiction of the Pontian district. Get it????

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2004 11:54 PM | Show all posts
The British left long long time ago. But PB is stillpart of Singapore and still omitted fromMsian maps for a long time. Stupid or lying, yu choose.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Oh... no, Tell me, did Johor gave any land other then those stated and agreed upon by The then Prime Minister of Malaysia and Lee Kuan Yew to Singapore when it gained independence from MALAYSIA????? All of us here knows that Singapore is no longer belongs to Johor after, it was given to Britain. So therefore, Singapore and those Island, which was Johorean land, was and is now no longer Johorean land after it was given to Britain in a frame of time in history. However, there was never in any time frame in history and till date Pulau Batu Putih was given to Britain, nor, was in any time frame of history, Johor authorities gave that island to Singapore. All the Island around Singapore and Johor was and many is now part of Johor, however, Singapore and a few more islands cease to be so only after Singapore was given to Britain. So, from then on, Singapore cease to be Johorean property. However, it is only Singapore and any of those island owned by Singapore which was given either during the colonial rule or given by the then PM of Malaysia belongs to Singapore, and does not belong to Johor. "Other" then those Island that was given during colonial era or by the PM to Singapore, was then and is still now belongs to the Johor government. To simplify it, all the Islands including Singapore was once belong to Johor. After that, Johor gave Singapore away and Singapore cease to be a part of Johor including those islands which was given away during colonial era(if there is any). After that, PM of Malaysia gave independence to Singapore, Singapore only got those island that now officially belongs to Singapore(undisputed). Neither during colonial era, nor during and after Malaysia got her independence, in other words, never in any time of history till date did the soverign of Johor gave away Pulau Batu Putih to anyone. Not to the British forces in which Johor gave Singapore to, nor did Tunku Abdul Rahman gave Singapore that island after it got its independence. The thing is that British IN SINGAPORE once maintained the lighthouse in Pulau Batu Putih and another in Pulau Pisang(Pontian district of Johor, undisputed Johor property). Now, Singapore is still maintaining the lighthouse in Pulau Pisang. Due to the negligence of the Johor authorities to check Singapore activity at that time which results in Singapore claiming that island. However, never in time did Johor gave away that Island.

Remember, Singapore and all the Island around it was once Johor property. Singapore only cease to be Johor property when Johor gave it to Britain. All the Island that was not given, still belongs to Johor, because, JOHOR NEVER GAVE AWAY THOSE ISLANDS, AND ONE OF THOSE ISLANDS IS PULAU BATU PUTIH!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 01:26 PM | Show all posts
So why was the island taken out from Msian maps?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-4-2004 05:58 PM | Show all posts
First of all, are you sure that it was not in Malaysian maps??? Your Malaysian maps you got it from Malaysian authorities or you got it from Singapore?

Assume, I said assume only that what you said is true that is, it is not in Malaysian maps, the negligence of the authority does not make what belongs to us, yours. To put it in simple words, our property, just because we do not know it was there does not make it others when it is rightfully ours. Example, a land which belongs to your ancestors, who transfer it to your family from one generation to another, just because your family are most of the time overseas does not know about this, doesn't make that land not belong to your family. In your government land department record, it is still legitimately belongs to your family given by your ancestors from one generation to another pass it to your family.

However, that is only assume what you said is true regarding not in Malaysian maps. However, the same rule still applies. All island around there including Singapore once belong to Johor. Singapore cease to be Johor's right after it was ceded to Britain. Johor never did ceded any island other than what was given that is Singapore, to Britain, not under any agreement at all. That which was not ceded one of them is Pulau Batu Putih. When Tunku Abdul Rahman gave Singapore independence, the Tunku also never did give Singapore that Island, not under any agreement at all. So, tel, me, how could it be Singapore's??????

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 07:31 PM | Show all posts
ye syes, it was never included in the old Msian maps. Maps made by Msian authorities. This shows that they recognised Singapore suzerainty of Pedra Blanca. They only changed sudden when they want to steal our land.

I suggest yu check with your govt first on this.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-4-2004 19:31:
ye syes, it was never included in the old Msian maps. Maps made by Msian authorities. This shows that they recognised Singapore suzerainty of Pedra Blanca. They only changed sudden when they want t ...

Hey!!! Did you read my post before your this post??? I said, not knowing that it exist does not mean that it is not ours!!!!!! Also, why quarrel, let us meet in court in 2006. Oh yes I am very sure that it is ours. Also, I know for the fact that you are not a man of reasons but a man of blind faith.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-4-2004 19:31:
ye syes, it was never included in the old Msian maps. Maps made by Msian authorities. This shows that they recognised Singapore suzerainty of Pedra Blanca. They only changed sudden when they want t ...

That map you bought in Malaysian shops or you got from Malaysian military or government departments????

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 09:27 PM | Show all posts
Msian govt.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2004 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-4-2004 21:27:
Msian govt.

Don't mind if I asked but where and how you got it? You went to the Ministry of Information?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2004 11:16 PM | Show all posts
you mean yu do not know that the Msian govt has always left PB out of Msian maps till recently? Hahahahahahahahaha..................

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2004 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-4-2004 23:16:
you mean yu do not know that the Msian govt has always left PB out of Msian maps till recently? Hahahahahahahahaha..................

cheers

Just answer according to the question please. The map which you got is from shops or from Military or govermental department?? Answer first please.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2004 05:36 PM | Show all posts
govt maps my dear. I think this is something that ur govt never told yu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2004 06:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-4-2004 17:36:
govt maps my dear. I think this is something that ur govt never told yu.

Then this is what I have to say, just because the sun is covered by the cloud does not mean that the sun is not there. Same scenarion, just because of negligence by our officials does not mean that the island is not ours as I have explained earlier, never in any time frame of history did we give Pulau batu Putih to anyone. Singapore was once ours(Johor). We gave it away to Britain but we did not give Pulau Batu Putih away. Also, when Tengku Abdul Rahman gave Singapore independence, never did he gave Pulau Batu Putih to anyone including Singapore.

Well, let us wait till 2006 and see shall we??? Hahahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2004 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Even when the sun is coveered by clouds, yu can still see light and feel the heat, but in this case, there was nothing, zero on Msian maps and nothing to indicate that PB belonged to Msia.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2004 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-4-2004 07:53 AM:
Even when the sun is coveered by clouds, yu can still see light and feel the heat, but in this case, there was nothing, zero on Msian maps and nothing to indicate that PB belonged to Msia.

what ever lah dumboy! there a small piece of land at my backyard, i wonder if goh chok would like to have it? we used it as a septic tank! :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2004 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Don't touch our land or we will shoot you! Ahahahahahahaha..................

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2004 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-4-2004 08:53:

As I have said Debmey, before Singapore was ceded to Britain, Singapore and all the Islands around Johor including Pulau Batu Putih belonged to Johor. After Johor government, ceded Singapore to Britain, Singapore no longer is a part of Johor. However, when Singapore was ceded, Pulau Batu Putih was not. As a matter of proof that the Johor government knew of its existance is at that time was that they allow Britain to maintain the lighhouse there but did not gave soverign over the island to Britain.

There might have been a mistake by the Federal authorities of Malaysia in the printing of maps at that time but that doesn't mean that that island is not yours when, NOT IN ANY TIME FRAME DID JOHOR CEDED THAT ISLAND TO ANYONE UNDER ANY AGREEMENT OR TREATY, ETC.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 10:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077079 second(s), 45 queries .