Price : RM 2,500.00 (NEG.)
Berminat sila call 0129717532

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2019 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Such a beautiful gold ring, Do you buy it at this jewellers shop? It looks very rich and I see that the quality is very high. Want to buy such too. I`m glad with your purchase

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2020 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Your ring will look great. Do you have a certificate for a diamond? The diamond also undergoes a diagnostic procedure in order to identify signs of refinement in color and clarity. For diamonds that have passed diagnostic tests, the geometric parameters, the color and clarity group, and the fluorescence group are determined. Groups of color and fluorescence are necessarily determined in comparison with reference samples for color and fluorescence. The purity group is determined at 10x magnification using a gemological microscope for gsi diamond grading         

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2021 04:37 AM | Show all posts
A beautiful ring, but are you sure that the gemstone in it is real? In fact, I can no longer be one hundred percent sure of such things. Therefore, if possible, I try to check the gems that I buy in a specialized laboratory https://gemscience.net/ After verification, you will receive a certificate of confirmation, a report, and for a fee your diamond will be registered in the database and in case of its disappearance, it will be easier to find.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2021 11:01 PM | Show all posts
This is a beautiful gold ring. I don't think this a common gold product. If you haven't verify it in the laboratory, I'll advise you do that to confirm it authenticity.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2023 11:02 PM | Show all posts

Light up the dance floor with Volumo, the largest catalog of electronic music. Search, listen and download the music of your favorite artists on https://volumo.com

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-3-2023 06:46 AM | Show all posts
Beat Techno website of electronic music. In this website you can download tracks of different genres of Dj music for free. The best releases of techno music on https://beattechno.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069361 second(s), 34 queries .