Edited by kakasotong at 19-4-2016 03:10 PM

WELCOME ALL #TEAMFS TO THREAD BORAK FASHA SANDHA VOL. 7

QUEEN OF THE HOUSE

FAMILY IS PRIORITY

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-4-2016 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kakasotong at 16-4-2016 02:06 AM

fashasandha 15th April 2016 ( #Rayfalturns3)

Dear my little hero,Putra Rayfal.
Happy 3rd birthday sayang.
Ibu sayang Rayfal sepenuh nyawa ibu.
Do you know that you are a gift?You are. You are an infinite gift. To me.And to this world.I love you, baby. And I am so blessed that you love me, too.

Rayfal sayangku, You're the air that I breathe, You are the reason that i survive. Ibu adalah ibu yang paling bertuah di dunia for having u and your sister in my life. Without both of you, i can never live in this world.
I know you are still too young to completely get it, but I do hope that one day you see that although your dada and I could not stay together, we tried to do everything in our power to make it as easy on you as it could be.I am sorry sayang.

My little hero sayang, semoga membesar dengan baik, sihat selalu, dan jadilah abang yang baik for your sister. Yang paling penting,please be my hero for the rest of my life.

Semoga Rayfal happy hari ni sayang, ibu buat sendiri persiapan majlis kecil untuk Rayfal. Semua daripada tangan ibu sendiri tanpa planner. Hadiah untuk anak ibu. I love you!
Sayang ibu.
❣

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2016 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kakasotong at 16-4-2016 01:33 AM

rizalashramrnt There's this boy who stole my heart and he calls me daddy, So here goes another letter to my Rayfal. I cannot believe it is 3 years since you were born. In those 3 years you have blossomed into a loving, happy, cheerful little man. It all went by so fast, too quick. You have made me the proudest parent in the whole entire world. In the past three years, I've learned how much harder fatherhood is than I could have ever imagined. But I've also gotten to experience the best parts of my life in these three years, starting the day you were born. I am so incredibly proud.

I love hearing you laugh, and I love the times you run up to me and hug my leg. I love how actually funny you are. Challenging as life with young children can be, I don't want to imagine life without you sayang.

Over the last 3 years I have gone from not knowing how to look after a baby, but because of you I now know how to look after a baby, for giving me these life skills I have to thank you.
You have made me the person I am today, you have given me happiness and plenty of joy and you have molded me into the person and father I am today. I feel blessed that we spend so much time together now in your early years and we are as close as we are. I hope this never changes. I will cherish all the memories i have with you. Memories that no one else has but us.

Daddy nak nasihat sikit. Sayang, you hold your own future in life, I along with the rest of your family can help guide you but ultimately it is down to you to be successful in life. If you are reading this in 15 years time, all I ever wish for you is happiness, success and for you to know that money doesn't make you happy. Be what you want to be and do what you wish to but always try your best.
You will always have me in your life no matter where in the world we may be. Ingat kepada Allah, sayangi kedua dua ibu bapa, grandparents dan adik beradik, jadi lah orang yang berguna untuk agama bangsa dan negara sayangku.

I love you with all my heart and soul. Rayfal, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.

All my love
Daddy

tbtmi Happy birthday Rayfal ...!!

effie6 Write me a letter also lah for my birthday!!!!! Happy birthday Rayfal

nadiamonira Happy birthday Rayfal

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 04:51 PM | Show all posts
check in rumah baru
hepi besday rayfal

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 04:54 PM | Show all posts
check in...

Happy Birthday cute boy!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 05:06 PM | Show all posts
check in...

happy birthday rayfal..
take care of your little family..
make your ibu happy..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-4-2016 05:15 PM | Show all posts
comelnyer....... kesian tgk anak2 kecik ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 05:16 PM | Show all posts
check in...

ulang balik birthday wish kat fal.....
happy birthday tough boy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2016 05:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Happy birthday Fal. Kami doakan fal sihat sentiasa & jadi anak yg soleh. Semuga hidup fal, adik & ibu sentiasa di dalam rahmat kasih sayang & pemeliharaan Nya

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 05:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku ingatkan aku sorang je rasa surat jejai kepada fal tu merupakan luahan hati jejai. Rupanya ada yg sependapat

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 06:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Happy birthday fal..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 07:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Happy birthday ensome boy...rayfal.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 07:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mesti karangan fasha ni, jejai tak tuko p/word ig lama.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Assalamualaikum everyone...., i nak check in jugak....😊😊

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2016 09:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ooooo dh ade fal punya birthday celebrarion harini. Special organized by dada rizal n ibu fasha

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 10:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Terhru sgt baca ucapan fasha utk fal. Xtahan air mata bait2 ayat fasha khasnya cerita ttg hubungan dada dan ibu tidak lagi bersama tp tetap ada utk anaknya..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-4-2016 10:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tersentuh baca kapsyen dr fasha ni

Qal pn ada skali sama celebrate birthday adiknya

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 10:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kakasotong replied at 15-4-2016 10:19 PM

Sedihkan.. Mlm2 ni terus rse sedih bke baca caption fasha.. Betapa mulia hati fasha terima jugak kehadiran qal.. Rasanya kalau org lain belum tentu boleh terima ada skli dlm majlis lepas ape yg jadi akibat perbuatan mak dan nenek die.. Tp fasha memang penyayang dkt budak2..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 11:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kakasotong replied at 15-4-2016 10:19 PM

sedihnya baca caption fasha

Use magic Report

Post time 15-4-2016 11:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku macam mana pun kalau dgn kanak2 aku tak sampai hati. Tak ada pun nak benci2 qal tu walaupun dia anak nora. Pada aku semua kanak2 hati dorang suci & dorang tu semua Allah sayang ie qal, fal & apple.
Dapat bayangkan perasaan fasha bila bersama2 dgn jejai celebrate birthday fal. Sure sedih kan...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.256533 second(s), 46 queries .