Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 26395|Reply: 155

Zakir naik -liar -kaki auta plus extra bonus ; KAKI KENCING

[Copy link]
Post time 29-4-2016 12:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-4-2016 04:00 PM

Yes, thats right....his speech on other faith is full of lies and 'kaki auta'
he came to malaysia to fool the muslims with the topic  "Similarities Between Hinduism and Islam "
meaning " persamaan hindusim dan islam"

so hindusim being oldest religion, can we says that all convert to hinduism since zakir says similarities with islam? or muslims can accept hinduism because simiilarities in islam??

when I  posted remarks in other website about zakir , muslims get angry.
why angry with me when you muslims been fool...

why  I said Muslims get   fool with zakir naik? here is my view:

Hinduism holy book   has many texts with different understanding , such as:

Upanishad-Bhagavad Gita-Puranas,Yajnavalkya Smriti ,Vedas,Naalayira Divya Prabhandham, Brahma Sutras and list goes on.

Why Supreme sent many texts to humans? because it was during the golden age this humans very spiritual -vegetarian and live very simple humble life. as time goes on, humans get greed and etc...Supreme sent another texts......than came 18 sittar and rishi a kind of prophets for  hindu. Sittar (pendita) job to educate humans way of life and etc...

Rishi to obtain power from GOD...some choose good and some choose evil after receiving the blessing and power from Highest...

In order  2 study the scriptures, one need years to understand because the contents in sanskrit..

Zakir naik  only pick few verses counter attacked Hindu . If zakir naik followers reading this, tell that zakir naik to debate with hindu scholar  otherwise he is  great liar to misleads others.

here is good link on hindusim...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2016 08:31 AM | Show all posts
i also watched a video yesterday. one of christian girl ask him a question but he didn't answer it. how shame he is!!! he only look strong in front of muslim only.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2016 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 29-4-2016 04:42 PM
dondangdendang replied at 29-4-2016 08:31 AM
i also watched a video yesterday. one of christian girl ask him a question but he didn't answer it.  ...
i also watched a video yesterday. one of christian girl ask him a question but he didn't answer it. how shame he is!!! he only look strong in front of muslim only.

in order to debate with zakir naik, he need to face a true scholar in that particular faith, meaning, if zakir think Bible has mistake, take that question to true Christian scholar  and same goes to other faith.  he trying fool  muslims with his nonsense ceramah which mostly muslims. and the worst part is not debate because when other faith wanted to question him, he will come with his reason that only few minute allowed.....so what is the point attending his cunning ceremah?

people with  IQ  do not attend his ceramah...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2016 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 29-4-2016 11:50 AM
in order to debate with zakir naik, he need to face a true scholar in that particular faith, m ...

ya, truly agreed

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2016 01:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Org yg percayakan tuhan wujud mmg ada masalah sakit mental

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2016 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 29-4-2016 11:50 AM
in order to debate with zakir naik, he need to face a true scholar in that particular faith, mea ...

Dr Zakir Naik did debate Dr William Campbell of 'answering islam' in which Dr Campbell was humiliated.

However I find you to be a hypocrite. When muslims make comments about Christianity / Bible , you insist to refer to the scholars. However you are ok with your polemics against Islam with your reference to to 'answering islam' and 'faith freedom'. None of these entities are scholars let alone understand arabic , the original language of the Quran.

Why is this so? Isn't this hypocrisy from your part. Who are the muslims scholars that you refer to?

At the very least we muslims refer to world reknown bible scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes , Prof Dale Tuggy (which you probably never heard of).

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-5-2016 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 1-5-2016 10:23 PM
sam1528 replied at 30-4-2016 11:16 PM
Dr Zakir Naik did debate Dr William Campbell of 'answering islam' in which Dr Campbell was humilia ...
Dr Zakir Naik did debate Dr William Campbell of 'answering islam' in which Dr Campbell was humiliated.

However I find you to be a hypocrite. When muslims make comments about Christianity / Bible , you insist to refer to the scholars. However you are ok with your polemics against Islam with your reference to to 'answering islam' and 'faith freedom'. None of these entities are scholars let alone understand arabic , the original language of the Quran.

Why is this so? Isn't this hypocrisy from your part. Who are the muslims scholars that you refer to?

At the very least we muslims refer to world reknown bible scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes , Prof Dale Tuggy (which you probably never heard of).

Only Dr.Campbell ? where other scholar?  here it is  

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2016 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Zakir Naik doesn't really want to debate. He want you to read your holy books, with honesty and pure aim to find who is the real god worth worship. He has done reading and understanding Quran, so the next logical ways is to share it with the world. You non-muslim then find it offensive, but didn't really show him the text from your own holy books to counter it.
See this Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, he just smiled all the time. He mistaken this, forgotten that, then conclude with a paragraph of uneducational non-scholarly peace talk. What a waste of time.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2016 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-5-2016 10:21 PM
Only Dr.Campbell ? where other scholar?  here it is

Ha ha , your standards must be really low. Sam Shamoun is a Christian scholar?

Can you tell me which university he got his PhD? As far as I know he's a college dropout. Dr Naik shouldn't even be bothered with this person.

BTW , Dr Naik is not a muslim scholar and he has never claim of such. He is an apologist and a public speaker.

You still need to respond to me. Why is it when we muslims criticize Christianity and the bible you always insist in referring works of scholars but when you criticize muslims and the Quran you are ok with references to Answering Islam and Faith Freedom which are well below scholarship standards?

However you seem to brush off the works by scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes etc. Why is this so?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2016 11:17 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 1-5-2016 11:14 PM

Can you tell me ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2016 11:20 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 1-5-2016 11:14 PM

Can you tell me ...
You still need to respond to me. Why is it when we muslims criticize Christianity and the bible you always insist in referring works of scholars but when you criticize muslims and the Quran you are ok with references to Answering Islam and Faith Freedom which are well below scholarship standards?
Bible scholar are the best source to refer becaue they have study it . Bible scholar are many, you muslims need to wake up and start seeking Bible scholar not muslim speaker who knows nuts ...meaning like parrrot

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2016 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Zakir admit Muslims are more to christain...so? does muslims christian:

here is the video:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2016 08:42 AM | Show all posts
dedua bebal abadi   

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2016 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 2-5-2016 10:23 AM
Truth.8 replied at 1-5-2016 11:17 PM

Bible scholar are the best source to refer becaue they have study it . Bible scholar are many, you muslims need to wake up and start seeking Bible scholar not muslim speaker who knows nuts ...meaning like parrrot

Why do you keep on posting videos of the so called refutation of Dr Naik? Those are just age old arguments that have been refuted over and over again.

You keep on avoiding and running away from the points I raised.
- Sam Shamoun is not a scholar , he is a school dropout. However you claim he is a scholar. Can you back up your claim?
- Why is that when muslims criticse the Bible and Christianity you keep on insisting references to scholars (BTW pastors are not scholars). However you are ok with your polemics against Islam and Quran with references to 'answering islam' and 'faith freedom'. Since when are these entities scholars?
- Why do you brush aside works by real scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes , Prof Dale Tuggy (to name a few) that points out the errancy of the bible and the nature of Jesus (works which I reference to)?

Are you a hypocrite?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2016 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-5-2016 04:28 PM
sam1528 replied at 2-5-2016 10:21 AM
Why do you keep on posting videos of the so called refutation of Dr Naik? Those are just age old a ...

Taqiya in action !

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2016 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 2-5-2016 03:19 PM
Truth.8 replied at 2-5-2016 12:35 PM
Taqiya in action !

LOL , why are you so scared to answer such basic questions? You are really a hypocrite ..... aren't you?

I repeat my questions (how many more posts do you need till you have the courage to answer the questions and address the issues)?

BTW , I noticed that you keep on insisting to learn from a pastor (who is not in any way a scholar). You now post videos from pastors pointing out the so called errors in the Quran. Are you now saying we need to learn the Quran from a pastor? If so , you better get your psychiatric condition checked out. Ha ha ...

- Sam Shamoun is not a scholar , he is a school dropout. However you claim he is a scholar. Can you back up your claim?
- Why is that when muslims criticse the Bible and Christianity you keep on insisting references to scholars (BTW pastors are not scholars). However you are ok with your polemics against Islam and Quran with references to 'answering islam' and 'faith freedom'. Since when are these entities scholars?
- Why do you brush aside works by real scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes , Prof Dale Tuggy (to name a few) that points out the errancy of the bible and the nature of Jesus (works which I reference to)?

Why do you still bring up the issue of Jews , Christians & Sabeans. This has been addressed ages ago and you ran away. In short
- can you prove to me that the teachings of Prophet Moosa(as) have not been changed? A clear evidence is at the end of the book of deutronomy , it tells of where he was buried. How can Prophet Moosa(as) have such revelation as he cannot pen down anything after he died.
- can you show me where in Prophet Eesa(as) teaching that he admitted to be God?
- Sabeans in the Quran is the Saa'biun if you can read arabic. Nothing to do with Sabeans per your understanding

We have evidence that Judaism and Christianity are not as per its original teachings. The Quran is referring to the original teachings not like the one you follow now ... the worship of a man god.

Why you so scared to answer and address the points raised? You are a hypocrite .... aren't you  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-5-2016 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 2-5-2016 11:40 PM
sam1528 replied at 2-5-2016 02:40 PM
LOL , why are you so scared to answer such basic questions? You are really a hypocrite ..... aren' ...
- Sam Shamoun is not a scholar , he is a school dropout. However you claim he is a scholar.

how do you know sam shamoun is not scholar??? why zakir naik refuse debate with christian the video i provide? it is you avoiding...
it your tactic as usual ask question when it already answer.

everyone know that  zakir naik is not bible scholar nor hinduism scholar...he just want   foool the muslims

Dr Zakir Naik Caught Lying To Muslims - Shameless 2014

Smart ex-muslim makes Zakir Naik storm off stage  

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2016 08:15 AM | Show all posts
lawak tengok 2 bahalol pertahankan tuhan palsu  

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2016 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 2-5-2016 11:39 PM
how do you know sam shamoun is not scholar??? why zakir naik refuse debate with christian the video i provide? it is you avoiding...
it your tactic as usual ask question when it already answer.

everyone know that  zakir naik is not bible scholar nor hinduism scholar...he just want   foool the muslims

Dr Zakir Naik Caught Lying To Muslims - Shameless 2014

LOL , that is what I am asking you. If you claim Sam Shamoun is a scholar then what is his credentials? PhD and teaching post in what accredited university? Until now you cannot provide such evidence. Are you the actual 'kaki kencing'?

Why Dr Naik refuse to debate is not my concern. He is free to do whatever he wants. However you are just a hypocrite. You insist on references of a scholar but your arguments are from sites with no or zero scholarly standards such as a pastor telling us about the Quran.

Your are not a hypocrite but a 'kaki kencing' hypocrite

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-5-2016 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-5-2016 10:14 AM
Acong replied at 3-5-2016 08:15 AM
lawak tengok 2 bahalol pertahankan tuhan palsu

I ask you very simple question in my other thread but you giving wrong answer.

Let ask you again:

1) How did you born in this world?

Please do not give your stupid answer "tuhan lahirkan ko"  is not about me but you.

2) Do you believe in spirits?

I am waiting you to anwer in wise manner. Thank you

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.353942 second(s), 48 queries .