Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 29-6-2004 05:20 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

FYI Shinji Mikami is one who produce the Resident Evil series.. while Miyamoto is the dude who produce Mario...

OK ... can't say I know them since I usually play RE game and finish it fast while I have never touch Mario games before. The movie was enough to kill my interest back then.

Nope... its an rpg ... kinda like Atelier Iris but more into FFX thingy..

OK ... something to check out when it comes out.

well i just read it. not yet submited my work to them...

Well ... give it a thought. If you have half the requirement, then you might as give it a try since having an interest in games is a good requirement also.

do you think this company exist ? ... the name of company is Tantalus Asia..

Tantalus? Hmmm ... it sounds very familiar ... :hmm:
Why don't you give it a search over the Net? Bound to pick some info.

PS: check out my Avatar ... took me forever to find a suitable one. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 05:27 PM | Show all posts
OK ... can't say I know them since I usually play RE game and finish it fast while I have never touch Mario games before. The movie was enough to kill my interest back then.

Oh i see...

OK ... something to check out when it comes out.

The game is from Namco ... so i hope that this game can do justice for the PS2 since this game was given to the GC ... man. i hate GC...

Well ... give it a thought. If you have half the requirement, then you might as give it a try since having an interest in games is a good requirement also. Tantalus? Hmmm ... it sounds very familiar ...
Why don't you give it a search over the Net? Bound to pick some info.

One problem for me is that .. i don't have a degree or master on Multimedia.. I only have a diploma from some crap college ... man i think my chances are slim... :cry:

PS: check out my Avatar ... took me forever to find a suitable one.

Cool...  the fire surrounding sephiroth... awesome.. :clap:

Use magic Report

greengre This user has been deleted
Post time 29-6-2004 05:40 PM | Show all posts

ffxii

it is the best

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2004 05:42 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The game is from Namco ... so i hope that this game can do justice for the PS2 since this game was given to the GC ... man. i hate GC...

What? RE? Yeah ... I know. The fans of the RE series were POed toward Capcom when they give GC the license. I think the fans were eager for the next RE game in a high tech graphic like a PS2 when they drop the bomb shell.

Resident Evil 4 is coming soon, if not mistaken. Not sure for which console though. Capcom try to calm RE fans by giving out games like Sun Survivor, Veronica and Outbreak but those games were dissappointment, which fuel the fans' anger some more.

One problem for me is that .. i don't have a degree or master on Multimedia.. I only have a diploma from some crap college ... man i think my chances are slim...  

Give it a try. What the worse could happen? They won't contact you. Big deal.

I'm sure my friend will get other offers as such. I will ask him to send more. Hopefully he bookmarked your e-mail.

Cool...  the fire surrounding sephiroth... awesome..  

Only thing is, it is kind of small.

Other usual avatars include one where Sephiroth stare at the screen like some hungry guy ... looked pathetic. And there's another one with blood all over his forehead ... I really don't want to put that here (will look like someone gave me a beating in an argument).

This one is cool ... fire around him, almost like saying "Leave me Alone". :bgrin: Suitable I believe.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2004 07:41 PM | Show all posts
What? RE? Yeah ... I know. The fans of the RE series were POed toward Capcom when they give GC the license. I think the fans were eager for the next RE game in a high tech graphic like a PS2 when they drop the bomb shell.

Thank goodness that Shinji released Killer 7 for Ps2 :clap:

Resident Evil 4 is coming soon, if not mistaken. Not sure for which console though. Capcom try to calm RE fans by giving out games like Sun Survivor, Veronica and Outbreak but those games were dissappointment, which fuel the fans' anger some more.

I hope so... If Capcom do this then it will be a great for my collection.. :cak:

Give it a try. What the worse could happen? They won't contact you. Big deal.

I hope .. cause competition are stiff..

I'm sure my friend will get other offers as such. I will ask him to send more. Hopefully he bookmarked your e-mail.

Ok.. by the way... your friends name ? is it Gobi ? . :hmm:

Only thing is, it is kind of small.

Other usual avatars include one where Sephiroth stare at the screen like some hungry guy ... looked pathetic. And there's another one with blood all over his forehead ... I really don't want to put that here (will look like someone gave me a beating in an argument).

This one is cool ... fire around him, almost like saying "Leave me Alone".  Suitable I believe.

I think you can modified it using Irfanview..  

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 09:36 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Thank goodness that Shinji released Killer 7 for Ps2   

Killer 7? Sounds familiar ... but cannot say anything because I have a lot of things on my mind right now.

I hope so... If Capcom do this then it will be a great for my collection..

Not sure for which console RE4 supposed to be, which is a question mark right now. Primarily suspect is GC, and GC console wouldn't allow Capcom to release it onto PS for sometime, at least a year.

I hope .. cause competition are stiff..  

Give it a try lah ... don't be scary-cat.

Ok.. by the way... your friends name ? is it Gobi ? .  

Yup, why? I think he is active in Neoseeker.com also. Me? I didn't go to other forums much ... too busy with work.

I think you can modified it using Irfanview..   

Sure? Because it is an upload picture into that site and I can't modify it. Still looking for other candidates also.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-6-2004 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Killer 7? Sounds familiar ... but cannot say anything because I have a lot of things on my mind right now.

Ok....here's the story...

Killer 7.... an action game where u took the role of 7 diferent Killer... all have the Smith that is Mr Smith, Kaeda Smith, Ms Smith and ....

The game is kinda cell sheded .....
:ah:

Not sure for which console RE4 supposed to be, which is a question mark right now. Primarily suspect is GC, and GC console wouldn't allow Capcom to release it onto PS for sometime, at least a year.

Son not confirm yet lah .....

Give it a try lah ... don't be scary-cat.

Ok:bgrin:

Yup, why? I think he is active in Neoseeker.com also. Me? I didn't go to other forums much ... too busy with work.

Oh i see..:bgrin:

Sure? Because it is an upload picture into that site and I can't modify it. Still looking for other candidates also.

First you need to save it in your computer and then upload it by a photobucket.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 10:51 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Ok....here's the story...

Killer 7.... an action game where u took the role of 7 diferent Killer... all have the Smith that is Mr Smith, Kaeda Smith, Ms Smith and ....

The game is kinda cell sheded .....

Oh yeah ... now I remember where I have seen it ... On X-Play's show on E3 last week.

Each personality has different method of killing the target and the game is quite bloody.

Son not confirm yet lah .....

I say it will go to GC first, then about 6 months later, maybe they will offer it to PS2.

First you need to save it in your computer and then upload it by a photobucket.

Upload it where? It doesn't belong to me and I have no idea whether I could upload it to Cari.  :stp:

Hehehehe ... never uploaded anything before. :nyorok:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Oh yeah ... now I remember where I have seen it ... On X-Play's show on E3 last week.

Each personality has different method of killing the target and the game is quite bloody.

Yup thats the game....

Each have different methods of killing and its kinda a weird game.. but i like the sound of it... Killer 7 .....  :bgrin: ...........

Upload it where? It doesn't belong to me and I have no idea whether I could upload it to Cari.  

Hehehehe ... never uploaded anything before.

Let me teach you the technic :cak:

First you need to save the avatar into the PC .

And then

1. Go type at google.com and type photobucket

2. Go to photobucket website. Register ( Its kinda free ) and then upload your Sephiroth picture from your computer. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup thats the game....

Each have different methods of killing and its kinda a weird game.. but i like the sound of it... Killer 7 .....   ...........

Westerners seems to like bloody games ... ;)
Me? I didn't like the game at all ... too violent for me, just like some FPS types.

Let me teach you the technic

First you need to save the avatar into the PC .

And then

1. Go type at google.com and type photobucket

2. Go to photobucket website. Register ( Its kinda free ) and then upload your Sephiroth picture from your computer.  

I can't do it now, rushing to update my stock. My Boss asking for it. I have already saved the technique on a text file and I will try later. Thanks.

BTW ... why is your penguin so small? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Westerners seems to like bloody games ...  
Me? I didn't like the game at all ... too violent for me, just like some FPS types.

Well this game is produced by the Japanese Capcom Dudes... and the pioneer is Shinji ....

I think i have try on this... cause he do the Resident Evil thingy also... :cak:

I can't do it now, rushing to update my stock. My Boss asking for it. I have already saved the technique on a text file and I will try later. Thanks.

BTW ... why is your penguin so small?

Oh Ok... my penguin is small because i modified it into a small penguin .. :bgrin: ....

Oh u do stockexchange ... :cak: .... well you must be one busy guy... he he he....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 02:51 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well this game is produced by the Japanese Capcom Dudes... and the pioneer is Shinji ....

I think i have try on this... cause he do the Resident Evil thingy also...

Hmmm ... this Shinji guy like blood things huh? :hmm:

Oh yeah, speaking of which, have you seen the new RE4 in E3? I forgot I had seen it on E3 on X-Play and also forgot they wanted to release for which console but it seems that it is in more gothic situation ... it looks more like a Doom series than a RE. :hmm:

And I did remember Adam saying something about having no Zombies but some mindless humans wearing cloaks and coming at you with weapons. Hmmm ... the latest Resident Evil series is set in Nibelheim?  <_<

Oh Ok... my penguin is small because i modified it into a small penguin ..  ....

Did you know I have this evil urge to step on small and cute things ... animal, anime characters, some forumers.

Oh u do stockexchange ...  .... well you must be one busy guy... he he he....

No stock exchange ... stock check for company hardware and software.

I have to check lists of serial numbers and write it down and then type it nicely for my boss, just so he could turn and tell me how lousy I'm in typing in format in a wordprocessor. :kant:

Even worse ... my colleaque will wait for me to finish checking the inventory and type those list down, ONLY to go in and mess up the entire inventory just to take out a mouse. :agr:

Now I begin to understand why my namesake burn down Nibelheim.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... this Shinji guy like blood things huh?

Oh yeah, speaking of which, have you seen the new RE4 in E3? I forgot I had seen it on E3 on X-Play and also forgot they wanted to release for which console but it seems that it is in more gothic situation ... it looks more like a Doom series than a RE.

And I did remember Adam saying something about having no Zombies but some mindless humans wearing cloaks and coming at you with weapons. Hmmm ... the latest Resident Evil series is set in Nibelheim?  <_<

Somewhere there ...

Shinji said that players will experience the horror of zombie coming from doors that hit doors or something like that...

I watch the gameplay way back a few months ago ...

I watch this and the Killer 7 trailer...

Oh ya... i think RE4 will be an exclusive GC and NOT PS2 .. same like the BIOHAZARD O....

Did you know I have this evil urge to step on small and cute things ... animal, anime characters, some forumers.

argh.. no my little penguin ... don't step on it ... its a little penguin .. he he he :lol

No stock exchange ... stock check for company hardware and software.

I have to check lists of serial numbers and write it down and then type it nicely for my boss, just so he could turn and tell me how lousy I'm in typing in format in a wordprocessor.

Even worse ... my colleaque will wait for me to finish checking the inventory and type those list down, ONLY to go in and mess up the entire inventory just to take out a mouse.

Now I begin to understand why my namesake burn down Nibelheim.

Oh i see.... well i got a question ... :hmm: Hmm are u working in a computer firm ? like Microsoft ? .... ...

:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 03:08 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Somewhere there ...

Shinji said that players will experience the horror of zombie coming from doors that hit doors or something like that...

I watch the gameplay way back a few months ago ...

I watch this and the Killer 7 trailer...

Hmmm ... Maybe they changed it a bit. Can't say much till they actually release a proper comments/news about it.

Oh ya... i think RE4 will be an exclusive GC and NOT PS2 .. same like the BIOHAZARD O....  

Hehehehe ... told you what. They made it for GC and won't release it for PS2 for at least 6 months, that way, GC will able to cash in and won't be effect.

argh.. no my little penguin ... don't step on it ... its a little penguin .. he he he  

Hehehehe ... evil urge gone ... maybe your penguin is not cute enough like some small characters in FF11 (Online thing).

I'd downloaded a clip and it shows the town in FF11, unfortunately I closed the site before I could bookmark it. That clip full of small characters which make me want to step on.

Oh i see.... well i got a question ...  Hmm are u working in a computer firm ? like Microsoft ? .... ...  

Hehehehehe ... Personal info. :no: Not Microsoft that much I can say.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... Maybe they changed it a bit. Can't say much till they actually release a proper comments/news about it.

Hehehehe ... told you what. They made it for GC and won't release it for PS2 for at least 6 months, that way, GC will able to cash in and won't be effect.

Well by looking at the RE4 it kinda a rip off of some game... i think theres one game but i forgot already :lol

Hehehehe ... evil urge gone ... maybe your penguin is not cute enough like some small characters in FF11 (Online thing).

I'd downloaded a clip and it shows the town in FF11, unfortunately I closed the site before I could bookmark it. That clip full of small characters which make me want to step on.

He he he... maybe if you have the link. i would take it as my future avatar..

Hehehehehe ... Personal info.  Not Microsoft that much I can say.

Oh... sorry yer.... he he he :cak: ....

Oh ya.. I'm currently playing the olympics game... that is Athens 2004. I'm currently doing the backstroke... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 03:36 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well by looking at the RE4 it kinda a rip off of some game... i think theres one game but i forgot already  

Maybe they kind of run of ideas for RE series. After all, Raccon City blew up in their faces and they have already used various other location like a ship and a remote island. :hmm:

When I saw the clip, it reminded me of Doom rather than RE game.

He he he... maybe if you have the link. i would take it as my future avatar..

I see whether I can find it or not. Not sure where it is.

Oh ya.. I'm currently playing the olympics game... that is Athens 2004. I'm currently doing the backstroke...  

Don't like sport games ... boring.

Rather like fighting it all the way. My PS2 still having some problems, should get it remodified. Even then, I probably won't be able to play anything seriously with the work load I'm in.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Maybe they kind of run of ideas for RE series. After all, Raccon City blew up in their faces and they have already used various other location like a ship and a remote island.

When I saw the clip, it reminded me of Doom rather than RE game.

Doom is kinda different i think.... more into counter thingy ..  well this method was used in the resident evil gun survivor 4 ...

Don't like sport games ... boring.

Rather like fighting it all the way. My PS2 still having some problems, should get it remodified. Even then, I probably won't be able to play anything seriously with the work load I'm in.

Oh.. boring...

For me not boring lah cause i like to do records .. i like to challege people ... playing RPG over and over again can sometimes be repetitive ...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 04:50 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Doom is kinda different i think.... more into counter thingy ..  well this method was used in the resident evil gun survivor 4 ...

Gun Survivor ... right. That's what the new RE4 clip looks like to me, like a remake of Gun Survivor.

And what's with that gun who looks like Squall from FF8 anyway?

For me not boring lah cause i like to do records .. i like to challege people ... playing RPG over and over again can sometimes be repetitive ...

Play different game then. I like RPG because it is challenging and not some mindless slaughter.

A colleague of mine here been asking me to come to the house and play KOF. Sounds like a challenge but I don't like that sort of games also.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Gun Survivor ... right. That's what the new RE4 clip looks like to me, like a remake of Gun Survivor.

And what's with that gun who looks like Squall from FF8 anyway?

What do you mean ? ... The Hero ? . the blonde guy ...

Well i think i will wait for KILLER 7 ...
I'm kinda loss hope on the resident evil series maybe repetiveness ... same old story zombies ...

Play different game then. I like RPG because it is challenging and not some mindless slaughter.

A colleague of mine here been asking me to come to the house and play KOF. Sounds like a challenge but I don't like that sort of games also.

I think if you don't like kof i think you will end up losing to your friend ..

I think you better challenge him RPG ... but so far there is no 2 player RPG .Oh ya the TMNT game where u can challenge him for points ...

For me I like Action RPG/Horror/little Tacticals/Winning Eleven/GT NEED4SPEED/ANIME Games .... :pmuka::clap::ketuk:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2004 05:22 PM | Show all posts
By rhoyo

What do you mean ? ... The Hero ? . the blonde guy ...

Isn't the hero of RE4 wearing those fluffy jacket like what Squall wore in FF8? I'm sure I have seen the hero in that clip wearing the same sort of dress.

Well i think i will wait for KILLER 7 ...
I'm kinda loss hope on the resident evil series maybe repetiveness ... same old story zombies ...

Yup ... they have run out of ideas already. Too many games revolving around the same topic - accident with a virus and everyone become a zombie but you and everyone seems to after you sort of story. Why can't they be more original like Dino Crisis series?

I think if you don't like kof i think you will end up losing to your friend ..

Or maybe I just don't like to be in a room with another person ... Anyway, I don't like fighting games also.

I think you better challenge him RPG ... but so far there is no 2 player RPG .Oh ya the TMNT game where u can challenge him for points ...  

Well, I could but right now, the Internet account is with my brother so the online game type have to wait. Maybe till I get my own apartment, then thinking of going to play one of those online games like Ragnarok.

For me I like Action RPG/Horror/little Tacticals/Winning Eleven/GT NEED4SPEED/ANIME   

Anything will do except sports, FPS or racing types.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 02:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079027 second(s), 41 queries .