ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 13-7-2004 11:51 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh.. you started SH4 already ...  .....

Cool ....

Can't say I have started it. I was testing it out to get a good feeling of the control. So far, I like the game's control.

It is very easy to use but the first few minutes of the game where the character was seeing in FPS scared me a bit. I thought I was going to play for the rest of the game like that.

Kind of busy the last few days, today a bit free but I still have some paperworks to do also. I most likely to play this game when I have collected enough informations like puzzle solutions and walkthoughs.

By the way .. rumours are saying that 2005 will be the year for the released of Ps3

Heard about that also ... PS3 comes together with a 20 GB harddisk and specially made for online games. Can't afford it. :cry:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-7-2004 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Can't say I have started it. I was testing it out to get a good feeling of the control. So far, I like the game's control.

It is very easy to use but the first few minutes of the game where the character was seeing in FPS scared me a bit. I thought I was going to play for the rest of the game like that.

Kind of busy the last few days, today a bit free but I still have some paperworks to do also. I most likely to play this game when I have collected enough informations like puzzle solutions and walkthoughs.

Puzzles ? .. LOL ....

SH4 puzzles only involves the Prison and The last stage...

Try  get the Mother ending if you can .

Heard about that also ... PS3 comes together with a 20 GB harddisk and specially made for online games. Can't afford it

If you want to know more about the ps3 and xbox2.. go to this :

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=116975&fpage=1

I've posted this thread but it seems that their are no people interested in this topic.. :cry::cry::cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Puzzles ? .. LOL ....

SH4 puzzles only involves the Prison and The last stage...

Try  get the Mother ending if you can .

I wish to prepare myself because I don't like to play half way only to have the game stuck because I cannot solve a problem.

Another ending? MOTHER ending? I wish to finish it once before getting any other endings, thank you.

If you want to know more about the ps3 and xbox2.. go to this :

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=116975&fpage=1

I've posted this thread but it seems that their are no people interested in this topic..  

Some of them don't even have PS2, you talking about PS3?

I also not interested ... PS3 is simply a rich-man's product right about now. I think I rather play online games online rather than using my own PS.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2004 04:23 PM | Show all posts
I wish to prepare myself because I don't like to play half way only to have the game stuck because I cannot solve a problem.

Another ending? MOTHER ending? I wish to finish it once before getting any other endings, thank you.

If you can get the mother ending then you are the chosen one.... :bgrin: ...

Some of them don't even have PS2, you talking about PS3?

I also not interested ... PS3 is simply a rich-man's product right about now. I think I rather play online games online rather than using my own PS.

Oh i see....

Maybe next year will be the last of PS2.... >_< ....

I hope Ps3 can be success just like the PS2 .... :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2004 10:18 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

If you can get the mother ending then you are the chosen one....  ...

Hmph ... can't be a big deal. I just have to look for a proper guide first. Can't find any on the Net so far. :hmm:

Maybe next year will be the last of PS2.... >_< ....

I hope Ps3 can be success just like the PS2 ....  

Hmmm ... Sony rushing with new products. This is not good and a bad strategy. It will upset the Sony product users.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... Sony rushing with new products. This is not good and a bad strategy. It will upset the Sony product users.

Well it seems that Sony didn't know what the hell are their doing cause Kingdom Hearts 2 still not released and it will take 1 year to translate into English ... This also apply to the Final Fantasy 12 ...

The PSP seems to be a cool gadget .. i see that the psp got a translation mode where u can translate 9 different languages ... :

Oh ya.. I'm currently playing Star Ocean 3 .... so far the graphics are smooth and the cutscene are science fictions.. and this game got a Squall wannabe@clone . ....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2004 11:53 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Sorry about the late reply. Came earlier but the page couldn't load.

Well it seems that Sony didn't know what the hell are their doing cause Kingdom Hearts 2 still not released and it will take 1 year to translate into English ... This also apply to the Final Fantasy 12 ...

I don't bother so much about KH2 but FF12 is scheduled to release end of this year. That's one game I'm looking forward to playing because not many games have similar features to Chrono series.

Speaking of which, I heard there was a new game for Chrono series, forgot the name, some time ago. Chrono Assassion or something. Any news on that?

The PSP seems to be a cool gadget .. i see that the psp got a translation mode where u can translate 9 different languages ...  

And I want to play in 9 different language because ... :stp:

Oh ya.. I'm currently playing Star Ocean 3 .... so far the graphics are smooth and the cutscene are science fictions.. and this game got a Squall wannabe@clone . ....

I have not touched any of the Star Ocean series yet. sigh ... must play something other than Square games soon.

Squall wannabee? As long as it is not another Sephiroth wannabe, it is fine by me. That stupid act Hansem and Riku put in KH is still fresh on my mind. <_<

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
I don't bother so much about KH2 but FF12 is scheduled to release end of this year. That's one game I'm looking forward to playing because not many games have similar features to Chrono series.Speaking of which, I heard there was a new game for Chrono series, forgot the name, some time ago. Chrono Assassion or something. Any news on that?

Oh i see...

Chrono Assasion is still to be rumored... no new news about this game ..

I have not touched any of the Star Ocean series yet. sigh ... must play something other than Square games soon.

Squall wannabee? As long as it is not another Sephiroth wannabe, it is fine by me. That stupid act Hansem and Riku put in KH is still fresh on my mind. <_<

This one is the new one..... I mean the 3rd series that will be released on 31 august 2004 ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-7-2004 04:28 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see...

Chrono Assasion is still to be rumored... no new news about this game ..

You mean it is not sure yet that there will be a Chrono game in the future?

Chrono series are one of the best games from Square. Trigger has the best original story in PS1 and one of the main forerunners for Final Fantasy 7. Chrono Cross is OK and quite challenging, the graphics kind of demanding on PS1. Both can be found in PC version.

This one is the new one..... I mean the 3rd series that will be released on 31 august 2004 ...

Storyline continues from pervious games or is it a new storyline all together?

Haven't had time to play games nowadays.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-7-2004 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Chrono series are one of the best games from Square. Trigger has the best original story in PS1 and one of the main forerunners for Final Fantasy 7. Chrono Cross is OK and quite challenging, the graphics kind of demanding on PS1. Both can be found in PC version.

Well ... pray and hope for this game.. cause Square Enix haven't decided to do a new chrono game..

Storyline continues from pervious games or is it a new storyline all together?

Haven't had time to play games nowadays.

Well the story line is like the 2nd one.. but a more twist and turns.. you controll Fate a blue hair boy . who is searching for his lover that is Sophia...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2004 05:13 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well ... pray and hope for this game.. cause Square Enix haven't decided to do a new chrono game..

Not in a hurry ... still got too many games have not finish yet.

Well the story line is like the 2nd one.. but a more twist and turns.. you controll Fate a blue hair boy . who is searching for his lover that is Sophia...

What kind of parent will name their kid with a name like Fate? ;)

Anyway, I just have to play it and find out. :hmm: Not in a hurry though. I probably wait for the English version because I'm quite lazy nowadays.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2004 12:58 AM | Show all posts
What kind of parent will name their kid with a name like Fate?

Anyway, I just have to play it and find out.  Not in a hurry though. I probably wait for the English version because I'm quite lazy nowadays.

Okidoki ...

I'm eager to finish this game...

I'm currently in disc 1...

Here are the pictures of Fate and his gang..

Noticed that... the Voice Casting For The English Version is 100 percent English and no DWi Voice Casting...

Furthermore the characters name are change such as Fate turns into Fayt ...

here are the pictures..

Heres Fate the blue boy...

This is the dude that looks like Squall.... His voice is from the Anime i forgot already... His powers is punching kinda like URi from Shadow Hearts 2...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2004 01:18 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I'm eager to finish this game...

I'm currently in disc 1...

If you are so free to play games, why don't you write a guide or walkthrough for it? It will be beneficial for others.

I can't seems to find any useful guides for SH4 .

Here are the pictures of Fate and his gang..

Noticed that... the Voice Casting For The English Version is 100 percent English and no DWi Voice Casting...

Furthermore the characters name are change such as Fate turns into Fayt ...

I will wait for the English version, thank you.

PS : Resident Evil2 the movie  will be coming out this September 10, according to Yahoo.com.

Alice will be back ... last I saw her, she was running around half naked.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2004 02:56 PM | Show all posts
If you are so free to play games, why don't you write a guide or walkthrough for it? It will be beneficial for others.

I can't seems to find any useful guides for SH4 .

Sh4 guides can be found at gamefaqs.com .. :bgrin: ..

Maybe not.. cause my grammer are not so powerfull ...

I will wait for the English version, thank you.

PS : Resident Evil2 the movie  will be coming out this September 10, according to Yahoo.com.

Alice will be back ... last I saw her, she was running around half naked.

Alice naked : ...

Well hopefully that this movie is not boring like the last resident evil ...

i hope Marilyn manson can do the sound for this Movie....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Sh4 guides can be found at gamefaqs.com ..  ..

I can't access Gamefaqs.com ... company firewall doesn't allow it. Maybe I could borrow my brother's notebook. :hmm:

Maybe not.. cause my grammer are not so powerfull ...

You can make it simple and easy to understand, right?

Right now, there isn't many guides for this game ... even the bad ones. :kant:

BTW ... after you have ventured into the hole, meet the lady who puked on you, fight those two dogs and run around, what the hell you supposed to do?

I ran into a worm-like creature and kept hitting it. Nothing happened.

Alice naked  ...

Half naked ... but she is as thin as a skateboard. Nothing to see there.

Well hopefully that this movie is not boring like the last resident evil ...

i hope Marilyn manson can do the sound for this Movie....

The 1st movie was a bit boring ... hopefully the 2nd one will have more actions. Plus, you supposed to meet up with Jill, Carlos and Nemesis from RE3. Somehow, I don't think it will be boring. :bgrin:

Who is Marilyn Manson? :stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2004 03:23 PM | Show all posts
I can't access Gamefaqs.com ... company firewall doesn't allow it. Maybe I could borrow my brother's notebook.

You can make it simple and easy to understand, right?

Right now, there isn't many guides for this game ... even the bad ones.

BTW ... after you have ventured into the hole, meet the lady who puked on you, fight those two dogs and run around, what the hell you supposed to do?

I ran into a worm-like creature and kept hitting it. Nothing happened.

Oh still in firewall... ok i will give u the faqs on your email ... :bgrin: ...

Actually the first one is quite easy ...

After u meet the lady .. go to the womens toilet ...

and go to the big red wall ...

after that you will wake up and go outside the room and take the red books under the  door that got many chains ... keep searching the room for interesting cool things..

then proceed to the the hole ... and u will end up in the train subways...

I will give u the faqs in zip ... do you want it, if its on zip ?

Half naked ... but she is as thin as a skateboard. Nothing to see there.

The 1st movie was a bit boring ... hopefully the 2nd one will have more actions. Plus, you supposed to meet up with Jill, Carlos and Nemesis from RE3. Somehow, I don't think it will be boring.

Who is Marilyn Manson?

Milla Jovich is Alice right ? .. i forgot already the actress who play Alice..

Actually i see RE1 on Vcd pirate... :bgrin:

Well i hope so... i was hoping for the action though like the Matrix Reloaded action that is Fast Paced....

Marilyn Manson is a anti christ Musician who has cut his diafragma bones u know the bones that support the lungs.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2004 09:55 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh still in firewall... ok i will give u the faqs on your email ...  ...

Yup, company firewall ... they say something about the site itself (design of the page maybe) which causes the error.

Actually the first one is quite easy ...

After u meet the lady .. go to the womens toilet ...

and go to the big red wall ...

after that you will wake up and go outside the room and take the red books under the  door that got many chains ... keep searching the room for interesting cool things..

then proceed to the the hole ... and u will end up in the train subways...

Sure ... you know my e-mail right? Battusai_28@yahoo.com. Send it over.

Maybe I will start playing at the end of the weekend, IF my PS2 allows it. It has a mind of its own, you know.

Speaking of which ... I finally learnt how to stop having those horrible headache whenever I play this sort of games. It had nothing to do with the games, it was all in my mind.

You see ... some people have ability to imagine/feel the character in the game. It makes them easier to explore and handle whatever problems comes out. This kind of ability comes when you play too much RPG (Role Playing Games which is what the name meant).

However, IF you try and do the same thing with games with scary graphics like SH, Fatal Frame or FPS games, you will have horrible headache because the mind cannot handle sudden change in the environment (horrifying scenes) or the random/quick changing environment in FPS. That is why people like myself have headaches.

Milla Jovich is Alice right ? .. i forgot already the actress who play Alice..

Yup, she also acted in The 5th Element with Bruce Willis. She's kind of cute.

Actually i see RE1 on Vcd pirate...

Well i hope so... i was hoping for the action though like the Matrix Reloaded action that is Fast Paced....

So far ... I have talked to a few fellows who played Resident Evil 3 on PS1, and they are quite pleased with the movie makers' attempt to bring this movie. The fellow who direct it is the same fellow who directed Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 so expect the movie to follow the same concept with the game.

Marilyn Manson is a anti christ Musician who has cut his diafragma bones u know the bones that support the lungs.....

:stp: He has something against diafragma bones ...? Or he is just plain crazy?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-7-2004 02:10 PM | Show all posts

Sure ... you know my e-mail right? Battusai_28@yahoo.com. Send it over.

Maybe I will start playing at the end of the weekend, IF my PS2 allows it. It has a mind of its own, you know.

Speaking of which ... I finally learnt how to stop having those horrible headache whenever I play this sort of games. It had nothing to do with the games, it was all in my mind.

You see ... some people have ability to imagine/feel the character in the game. It makes them easier to explore and handle whatever problems comes out. This kind of ability comes when you play too much RPG (Role Playing Games which is what the name meant). However, IF you try and do the same thing with games with scary graphics like SH, Fatal Frame or FPS games, you will have horrible headache because the mind cannot handle sudden change in the environment (horrifying scenes) or the random/quick changing environment in FPS. That is why people like myself have headaches.

Oh i see...

No wonder that people got headaches after playing this kind of games.. :bgrin:

I think better eat panadol if still got headaches.:cak:

Yup, she also acted in The 5th Element with Bruce Willis. She's kind of cute.

So far ... I have talked to a few fellows who played Resident Evil 3 on PS1, and they are quite pleased with the movie makers' attempt to bring this movie. The fellow who direct it is the same fellow who directed Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 so expect the movie to follow the same concept with the game.

Oh i see... :bgrin:

Maybe la... will have to wait for the movie though.. :cak:

He has something against diafragma bones ...? Or he is just plain crazy?

He is skinny and he's crazy .... he also is kinda a person who likes to wear makeup ... but his music rocks...
:pmuka:

Speaking of rocks...

I heard that CID will be on Final Fantasy Advant...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2004 10:31 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

No wonder that people got headaches after playing this kind of games..

I think better eat panadol if still got headaches.

Panadols won't help, you should learn to close some of your sensors and remain detached when playing. That should help.

I remember that after I have played Dino Stalker for about 45 mins (the longest I have played any FPS), I slept for nearly 2 hours because of my headache.

Maybe la... will have to wait for the movie though..  

Yup, waiting ...

He is skinny and he's crazy .... he also is kinda a person who likes to wear makeup ... but his music rocks...  

;) Stop listening to music from crazy people ...

Speaking of rocks...

I heard that CID will be on Final Fantasy Advant...

And that cat-like creature, Red 13 ... I saw in one of the pictures which has a cat-like creature leaping over something.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2004 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Panadols won't help, you should learn to close some of your sensors and remain detached when playing. That should help.

I remember that after I have played Dino Stalker for about 45 mins (the longest I have played any FPS), I slept for nearly 2 hours because of my headache.

Oh i see.. :bgrin: ...

FPS ? I thought you don't like FpS games...

And that cat-like creature, Red 13 ... I saw in one of the pictures which has a cat-like creature leaping over something.

I only seeing cloud speaking to the FOMA phone .... can't see the full face of aerith.... got a couple of new characters....

Overall this FF advent graphixs is the future of Console Games... :pmuka:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 11:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102354 second(s), 41 queries .