CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2004 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Phantasy Star? Heard of it ... never played.

Was this game design for online gaming? :stp: I seems to remember reading that.

Anyway ... Xenogear 2 is out ... I think last week. Saw some students playing it in the shop. Still Japanese version.

You buy it yet?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-7-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Well it suppose to be that Phantasy Star will be going through PS2 in the future that is Offline  and not ONline...

You can buy the old Sega Ages Phantasy Star ...

Not yet .. cause i'm trying to Finish Star Ocean Till the end of time ...  I think Xenosaga 2 is not my type ... maybe i don't like it cause i'm stick to square enix rpg that is SOTTEOT :solute: ...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2004 05:10 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well it suppose to be that Phantasy Star will be going through PS2 in the future that is Offline  and not ONline...

So it was for online gaming ... hope it won't be like REO.

You can buy the old Sega Ages Phantasy Star ...

I think I got it somewhere ... must check my old CD collections.
Is it good?

Not yet .. cause i'm trying to Finish Star Ocean Till the end of time ...  I think Xenosaga 2 is not my type ... maybe i don't like it cause i'm stick to square enix rpg that is SOTTEOT  ...

Xenosaga is from Square ...

SOTTEOT?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2004 05:16 PM | Show all posts
So it was for online gaming ... hope it won't be like REO.

I think I got it somewhere ... must check my old CD collections.
Is it good?

Currently the PS2 version is on the "works" ...

Xenosaga is from Square ...

SOTTEOT?

Nope... Xenosaga Is NAMCO ...

SOTTEOT=Star Ocean Till The End Of Time :bgrin:

Currently I'm in this Lava Cave fighting this Devil thingy monster ...

This game is kinda hard where u need to timing the X button For Playing The Flute ...Its kinda hard cause you need to push it strong and weak, slow and weak and so on .... Maybe u will experience it on September ....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2004 04:15 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Currently the PS2 version is on the "works" ...

Hopefully they will not screw it up.

Ever heard of a game called EverQuest? I never played that game but I have heard it was horrible.

Nope... Xenosaga Is NAMCO ...

SOTTEOT=Star Ocean Till The End Of Time  

Oh ... OK

Currently I'm in this Lava Cave fighting this Devil thingy monster ...

This game is kinda hard where u need to timing the X button For Playing The Flute ...Its kinda hard cause you need to push it strong and weak, slow and weak and so on .... Maybe u will experience it on September ....

Sounds like Chrono Cross. That game is like that also, have weak, middle and strong attacks and you need to built constraintly or you will fail the next attack.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2004 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Ever heard of a game called EverQuest? I never played that game but I have heard it was horrible.

That game is horrible and crap.. You better played Champions Of Norrath.. This game kick ass ...

Sounds like Chrono Cross. That game is like that also, have weak, middle and strong attacks and you need to built constraintly or you will fail the next attack.

Actually i was refering to the puzzles in Star Ocean Till The end of time...

The puzzles are kinda hard IMO...

The first puzzle is you need to move certain bloks so that you can proceed into the next room and the second puzzle is the flute puzzle where u need to timing when pushing the X button that is you need to push it gently to hear the sound wheteher the sound is Glad, Happy, Fun and angry so that u can open the Dragon doors....

I'm currently nearing the end of the game .. And this game got devils and angels .... kinda hard to beat angels...

so far no clone sephiroths in this game...:bgrin:

Oh ya by the way.... Final Fantasy 7 will have a sequel for the Ps2 .. maybe i will have the chance to fight man to man using Cloud and fight the ultimate Sephiroth ! :clap::cak:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-7-2004 10:47 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

That game is horrible and crap.. You better played Champions Of Norrath.. This game kick ass ...

Heard the same thing from a lot of people. But then again, I have no time to play any games on PC. It have been a bit hectic since the beginning of the year for me. Not only for me, I have receive the same statement from a lot of people. 2004 is not a good year.

I heard that EverQuest going to make a comeback from E3 last time. No details about it. And not sure for who console also.

Actually i was refering to the puzzles in Star Ocean Till The end of time...

The puzzles are kinda hard IMO...

The first puzzle is you need to move certain bloks so that you can proceed into the next room and the second puzzle is the flute puzzle where u need to timing when pushing the X button that is you need to push it gently to hear the sound wheteher the sound is Glad, Happy, Fun and angry so that u can open the Dragon doors....

Hmmm ... sounds like Xenogear to me ... :hmm:

Anyway, good luck. Do you use walkthroughs?

I'm currently nearing the end of the game .. And this game got devils and angels .... kinda hard to beat angels...

so far no clone sephiroths in this game...

Hahahaha ... you expecting a push overs? :cak

Oh ya by the way.... Final Fantasy 7 will have a sequel for the Ps2 .. maybe i will have the chance to fight man to man using Cloud and fight the ultimate Sephiroth !  

Where did you get information about a sequel? So far there have been a LOT of rumors about sequals for FF7 and 8 but SquareEnix never said anything officially.

Hmph ... Ultimate Sephiroth? Remember how hard he was in KH? If the last boss is that hard, I doubt anyone could finish the game.

And besides, Sephiroth in the darkness in the end of the game was about level 50 (equal to the time he died) so I doubt that he could be considered an ultimate.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2004 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Anyway, good luck. Do you use walkthroughs?

Yup i use walkthroughs for this game cause it involves a lot of  talking..

Where did you get information about a sequel? So far there have been a LOT of rumors about sequals for FF7 and 8 but SquareEnix never said anything officially.

Hmph ... Ultimate Sephiroth? Remember how hard he was in KH? If the last boss is that hard, I doubt anyone could finish the game.

And besides, Sephiroth in the darkness in the end of the game was about level 50 (equal to the time he died) so I doubt that he could be considered an ultimate.

i got the infos on Ign.com ....

Maybe their will do it in the PSP ...

Oh ya ... I've finished Playing Star Ocean 3 Till The End Of Time .... for 39 Hours 45 Minutes and 35 Seconds... phew... he he he :lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2004 09:24 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup i use walkthroughs for this game cause it involves a lot of  talking..

Like MGS I persume. :hmm:

Speaking of walkthroughs, I have started to play Silent Hill 4 yesterday using the walkthrough which you gave me. So far, there is one mistake in it.

I have reached the Water Prison and currently on route to the outer staircase. I think I'm about 30% through the game.

i got the infos on Ign.com ....

Maybe their will do it in the PSP ...

I wonder if it will load for PS1. :hmm:

Oh ya ... I've finished Playing Star Ocean 3 Till The End Of Time .... for 39 Hours 45 Minutes and 35 Seconds... phew... he he he  

That was fast ... congrulations. Your next mission is ...?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Speaking of walkthroughs, I have started to play Silent Hill 4 yesterday using the walkthrough which you gave me. So far, there is one mistake in it.

I have reached the Water Prison and currently on route to the outer staircase. I think I'm about 30% through the game.

Oh i see.. which area are u stuck ? ...

The Water Prison puzzle is that u need to watch your map and see the dead man room  ..... it suppose to be that u move the room using the switch ...

That was fast ... congrulations. Your next mission is ...?

Tq ... My next mission is maybe i will pick up Tenchu Kurenai .... Is it out yet ? ...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2004 03:00 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see.. which area are u stuck ? ...  

I wasn't stuck but there was mistake in that quick walkthrough.

Remember the man near the Wish House who wanted Chocolate Milk? After you give it to him, he will give you (or rather throw it) a spade. The walkthrough stated to go to the left side of the Wish House and at the end where you find an area overlooking the lake, you are to dig under the tree with roots which looks like hands to get a Key.

The mistake was, there was another door facing the door at the end of the Left side of the Wish House where you supposed to go to dig. I was trying to use the spade in just about every root I could find near the area overlooking the lake for about 15 minutes before returning to explore other areas.

The Water Prison puzzle is that u need to watch your map and see the dead man room  ..... it suppose to be that u move the room using the switch ...

Hmmm ... there's a puzzle here? OK, I will make sure I get the solution for it. Won't finish it so fast though.

Hmmm ... it is me or this game is REALLY easy even so I set it to Normal mode? :hmm:

The game hardly give me a scare (which is quiet surprising for a Silent Hill game), the enemies are ... weak, except for the dogs when they gang up on you, there ain't any boss fights (yet) and the graphics ain't so scary.

Only thing best about it that the game is focused on (complex) game storyline rather than action, which I love it.

Tq ... My next mission is maybe i will pick up Tenchu Kurenai .... Is it out yet ? ...

Yup ... saw it just down during lunch. Still Japanese version. Have you finished Heaven's Path (pervious Tenchu) yet?

I think this game focuses on the girl ninja rather than Rikimaru. :hmm: I happened to like Rikimaru.

Also out is Catwoman (Yes, the one based on the movie) and Grimson's Tear. Both in English version.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2004 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... there's a puzzle here? OK, I will make sure I get the solution for it. Won't finish it so fast though.

Hmmm ... it is me or this game is REALLY easy even so I set it to Normal mode?

The game hardly give me a scare (which is quiet surprising for a Silent Hill game), the enemies are ... weak, except for the dogs when they gang up on you, there ain't any boss fights (yet) and the graphics ain't so scary.

Only thing best about it that the game is focused on (complex) game storyline rather than action, which I love it.

Well ... the ghost is the hardest part cause it cannot be killed ...

This game have 2 type of boss ..... that is the small boss and the big boss ..

Do u remember the wells  ... there are puzzles about this wells...

Yup ... saw it just down during lunch. Still Japanese version. Have you finished Heaven's Path (pervious Tenchu) yet?

I think this game focuses on the girl ninja rather than Rikimaru.  I happened to like Rikimaru.

Also out is Catwoman (Yes, the one based on the movie) and Grimson's Tear. Both in English version.

You mean  Tenchu 3 ? ... wrath of heaven ? ..... Not yet.. i think i'm in the middle of the game ...

Tenchu is kinda hard and the guards are so fast alarming . the same like the MGS ...

Yup this game is the first before Rikimaru meaning its the intro of the first first tenchu event .... i think lah... he he he .... forgot already ...

Catwoman ? .. i think i will not buy this ... Got crimson tears already ... quite boring ...

I'm waiting for KEngo 3 .....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2004 05:20 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well ... the ghost is the hardest part cause it cannot be killed ...

I just run and dodge. IF I can do it in Resident Evil 3 (with Nemesis) and Clock Tower 3, this is nothing for me.

This game have 2 type of boss ..... that is the small boss and the big boss ..

They must be really be small because I can't see them. As for Big Boss ... I persume that's the final one.

Do u remember the wells  ... there are puzzles about this wells...

Well? I remember seeing a few holes here and there.

You mean  Tenchu 3 ? ... wrath of heaven ? ..... Not yet.. i think i'm in the middle of the game ...

Oops ... sorry. Yup, Wrath of Heaven. I almost finish Rikimaru's story ... went all the way to the end then took a break.

In female side, I got stuck in the graveyard with those zombies which cannot be killed.

Tenchu is kinda hard and the guards are so fast alarming . the same like the MGS ...

This game is for people who have patience and quick with their hands and eyes. tenchu is twice as hard as MGS and MGS is easy because of a lot of hiding places and you can kill guards from a distance.

Yup this game is the first before Rikimaru meaning its the intro of the first first tenchu event .... i think lah... he he he .... forgot already ...

:hmm: They did that in tenchu 2 also ... an intro. version for the first tenchu game. I really loved the first one, except for the bosses which sucks.

Catwoman ? .. i think i will not buy this ... Got crimson tears already ... quite boring ...

I'm waiting for KEngo 3 .....

I will be waiting for the English version for the above games.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2004 01:06 AM | Show all posts
They must be really be small because I can't see them.  As for Big Boss ... I persume that's the final one.

The Final Boss is kinda easy but theres a catch ... u have to quickly kill it for a good ending.

This game is for people who have patience and quick with their hands and eyes. tenchu is twice as hard as MGS and MGS is easy because of a lot of hiding places and you can kill guards from a distance.

No wonder this game have some items that are use for distraction for the guards...

I will be waiting for the English version for the above games.

Kengo 3 english version has not be revealed ... i think the english version will be released on 2005 ...

Tenchu Kurenai english will be released on 31 december 2004 : .....

Next month will be a

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2004 10:10 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The Final Boss is kinda easy but theres a catch ... u have to quickly kill it for a good ending.

Thanks for the warning ... I remember that when I come close to finishing it.

No wonder this game have some items that are use for distraction for the guards...

But unfortunately, it is not easy to get items in this games like MGS.

I found a method which will work to increase items in the stock though. I usually take several amount of items like healing potions, grenade and poison rice and replay the level which I have finished before. When I have finished the level, I will usually reward with another extra one or whatever items (unless it is special one) which I found in the level. This way, I could build a good stock before going to levels which I have yet to finish or boss fights.

IF you die in the game, do not reload when it ask you whether you want to continue. Say No and continue from the starting page. IF you continue after the death of your character, you will notice that the items you have choose before will be diminished. This is a waste.

Also ... try not to get yourself spotted. Use stealth kill and know your distance and know what lies between you and your target. Don't make any sudden attacks unless you are pretty sure you can kill the target.

Kengo 3 english version has not be revealed ... i think the english version will be released on 2005 ...

Tenchu Kurenai english will be released on 31 december 2004  .....  

Not exactly in a hurry ... still have not finished Tenchu 3 yet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2004 03:49 PM | Show all posts
But unfortunately, it is not easy to get items in this games like MGS.

I found a method which will work to increase items in the stock though. I usually take several amount of items like healing potions, grenade and poison rice and replay the level which I have finished before. When I have finished the level, I will usually reward with another extra one or whatever items (unless it is special one) which I found in the level. This way, I could build a good stock before going to levels which I have yet to finish or boss fights.

IF you die in the game, do not reload when it ask you whether you want to continue. Say No and continue from the starting page. IF you continue after the death of your character, you will notice that the items you have choose before will be diminished. This is a waste.Also ... try not to get yourself spotted. Use stealth kill and know your distance and know what lies between you and your target. Don't make any sudden attacks unless you are pretty sure you can kill the target.

Tq for the tips ...

The 3rd character for tenchu 3 is kinda cool ... what do you think about this ? ...

Not exactly in a hurry ... still have not finished Tenchu 3 yet.

Oh i see...

I've bought Tenchu Kurenai just now....

I was in the town . and i bought tenchu.. and now i'm currently playing it..

The controlls are quite the same ... but the guards are so damn hard just like the 3rd version .... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2004 04:04 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Tq for the tips ...

The 3rd character for tenchu 3 is kinda cool ... what do you think about this ? ...

Forgot to mention ... you shouldn't use any of the items (unless you have a lot of them) so it will not be a waste either. In short, rely on your stealth and stealth kill techniques to kill off your opponents.

3rd character? That's the guy who is like a doctor, right? I don't think I reach that level yet. Remember, I have not finish the game.

I've bought Tenchu Kurenai just now....

I was in the town . and i bought tenchu.. and now i'm currently playing it..

The controlls are quite the same ... but the guards are so damn hard just like the 3rd version ....  

Why don't you look for maps online? Last time, they used to have a lot of maps pasted online but nowadays, it is quite rare.

What company did made/published Tenchu? Maybe you can check their websites for details.

None of the guards in Tenchu 3 were hard, I could kill them with one hand tied behind my back. :no:

Only thing was, they have cheated by putting in non-killable monsters like those damn zombies. That sucks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2004 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Forgot to mention ... you shouldn't use any of the items (unless you have a lot of them) so it will not be a waste either. In short, rely on your stealth and stealth kill techniques to kill off your opponents.

3rd character? That's the guy who is like a doctor, right? I don't think I reach that level yet. Remember, I have not finish the game.

Oh. i see..

I thought u finished the game already ....

Yup the doctor.. he use the needle to kill its victim....

The controlls are quite the same ... but the guards are so damn hard just like the 3rd version ....  

Why don't you look for maps online? Last time, they used to have a lot of maps pasted online but nowadays, it is quite rare.

What company did made/published Tenchu? Maybe you can check their websites for details.

None of the guards in Tenchu 3 were hard, I could kill them with one hand tied behind my back.  

Only thing was, they have cheated by putting in non-killable monsters like those damn zombies. That sucks.

Ok.. i'm in the first stage now. I'm using the girl.. not the short haired girl the girl in the tenchu 3... i think rikimaru is in the game cause the cover got rikimaru face....:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2004 05:07 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I thought u finished the game already  ....

Not yet. Maybe one of this days.

Yup the doctor.. he use the needle to kill its victim....

Hmmm ... I never did like doctors.

Ok.. i'm in the first stage now. I'm using the girl.. not the short haired girl the girl in the tenchu 3... i think rikimaru is in the game cause the cover got rikimaru face....  

Hopefully he will make it in this game. The girl is simply too noisy for my taste.

Speaking of girls, I saw Grimson Tears in the shop. Some guys were playing it and it looks a lot like Dark Cloud 2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2004 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Hopefully he will make it in this game. The girl is simply too noisy for my taste.

Speaking of girls, I saw Grimson Tears in the shop. Some guys were playing it and it looks a lot like Dark Cloud 2.

Actually i kinda like the short hair girl moves... she kick ass...

Its not Grimson but Crimson...

I have this game a long time ago (yes i got it a long time ago that is japanese) ....

Its kinda like The Bouncer and the annoying thing about this crimson tears game is that u need to watch over u heat at the upper screen of your life bar... if your heat fulls than it will overheat and ur life will drain and its game over....

At first the actions and animations are cool but it gets repetitive in the 3rd stage and so on....

By the way u should try Bujingai.. the english version is out....... FYI i've finished this game a long time ago(the japanese version was released in 2002 so this game is kinda old for the english version) .. :bgrin: ....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 05:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066383 second(s), 39 queries .