CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-5-2004 05:31 AM | Show all posts
Proper planning ... that's what movie directors are lack of. Someone who knows the game and the movie making business and make proper planning on both. Take LOTR titles, that's a mark of a proper planning based on the book and it was a big success. The games are not bad either. Something like Sengoku Musou also.

its true, this days, the directors "main cincai" when porting a good game into movies like Resident Evil movie .....

the LOTR from EA right .... I'm kinda hook into LOTR but it didn't spark me to play it again and again cause i like sengoku musou .

I don't want to watch the trailer too much, I hate it when I pick up spoilers without knowing it. I got eyes like that.
The theme song? Too much like military music huh?

The song is like lame, u know it sound exactly like the last song when you finished MGS 2 .... a bit jazz i think ...

well, i tell you from the trailer, snake kills wild animals in the jungle ... ;)

Meet a few Japanese Girls ... but those more interested in mountain climbing.  I guess they don't feel very comfortable sitting next to me.

... wah their like to do climbing eh... maybe the girls are shy

It's in Gamecube? Maybe that's why I can't find it on PS2. My friend says that the titles from Gamecube probably make it to PS2 or maybe PS3 in the future.

Well, you will be relief that Tales Of Symphonia will be released on the Ps2 this year...... this is an RPG hit from Gamecube

I have finish Hercules cup ALONE, and Pegasus ALONE and took on the Ice Titan and finally Sephiroth. This game gave me the best battle rush in didn't feel for a long time.

Wow... you really a Sephiroth type ...

KH Final Mix ... have it but didn't play it yet. I really don't like playing RPG in Japanese ... hard to understand. I heard the bosses in that game are hard to defeat ... something to look forward to.

I'm kinda like the voice casting made by Japanese rather than Haley Joel .... he sounds pathetic ...

I got all the puppies except for 6 ... 3 in a pumpkin which I cannot reach and 3 more in a box which I suppose to take at the Boogie mansion but didn't know till it blew up.

That is easy.. you just jump from one side to another ..... man jumping games sometimes makes it repetitive.

Yup, One wing Angel ...  As for the ending song, I wasn't paying attention and the game hangs half way through when Cloud appeared and Aeris meet him. <_< They made my game hang. <_<

Ha... ha ... ha.... :lol

well i predicted that this game will got a sequel when mickey saves them from the darkness...

If you taking about Advent Children, it is not RPG, it's a movie about the ending of FF7, suppose to be release end of this year. Everyone seems to be holding their breath, waiting for it. They BETTER not screw Sephiroth's image up. <_<

Cloud face looks different from the game ... too spiky like durian ...

If Square make separate RPG with Cloud ... then he will be the 2nd character (after Sora) to have his sequel. And frankly speaking, I don't understand what so special about that spiky-headed jerk which entitled him for 3 appearance so far - in FF7, FF tactics and KH. <_<

maybe he is cool or something ...

hmm... if you like square enix.. try Full Metal Alchemist... it is an rpg .....
:ah:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-5-2004 09:00 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

its true, this days, the directors "main cincai" when porting a good game into movies like Resident Evil movie .....

the LOTR from EA right .... I'm kinda hook into LOTR but it didn't spark me to play it again and again cause i like sengoku musou .

Either too much straight conversion from the game (like Double Dragon and Street Fighter) and too much lack of details (like Mario Brothers). RE so far did OK ... brought the feeling of dreadfulness from the game with Zombies. Only thing was, lack of monsters other than zombie and Lickers. RE2 supposed to change that.

I have not played LOTR fully yet ... seen a few fellows played it but so far, I have no mood yet. I don't want play something which I can't finish. Now that Onimusha 3 in English version is out in my area, I have to finish that also, IF my PS2 allows it.

The song is like lame, u know it sound exactly like the last song when you finished MGS 2 .... a bit jazz i think ...  

I didn't find the music in MGS2 entertaining ... too much like pop and heavy metal type for my taste. Hopefully they will bring one of two of those MGS1 type of music into MGS3 later.

well, i tell you from the trailer, snake kills wild animals in the jungle ...  

Yup, he eats snakes, lizards, fish (raw) and other things. I really don't want to imagine that.

... wah their like to do climbing eh... maybe the girls are shy

Well ... they can outdrink me anyday ... good thing I'm alcholol intolerant. Shy? I don't think so ... they seems to be active and easily blush. You can practically see what they meant by their facial actions and their tone.

Well, you will be relief that Tales Of Symphonia will be released on the Ps2 this year...... this is an RPG hit from Gamecube

Tales of Symphonia ... sounds familiar. Was there a prequel to that game in PS1?

Wow... you really a Sephiroth type ...

Told you. :bgrin:
Besides, the games usually doesn't put something you can't finish so if you work on it, you can overcome it. Like FFX's Monster Arena quest also.

I'm kinda like the voice casting made by Japanese rather than Haley Joel .... he sounds pathetic ...

Simple ... the character were design by Japanese so Japanese voice actors fits in more naturally than westerners. Japanese expressed their emotion by tone and words, westerners by facial expression and words.

That is easy.. you just jump from one side to another ..... man jumping games sometimes makes it repetitive.

Well ... too late now, maybe I will start KH Final Mess later. ;) I love to meet the fellow who design this "Find the Puppy" quest. <_<

Ha... ha ... ha....  

well i predicted that this game will got a sequel when mickey saves them from the darkness...

Yup ... a game with a cloacked Mickey (Jedi he is not), Sora, Goofy, Donald and Riku. I can't actually believe myself when I say I actually looking forward to it.

I wonder if they let Sephiroth in this time. Maybe a Monster Arena-like quests. This Ice Titan and the Rock Titan is boring ... hercules is a push over and you can dodge most of the Hades attacks.

Cloud face looks different from the game ... too spiky like durian ...

Different? More like confused as hell ... moody, like someone who didn't get enough sleep and like someone who just lost his puppy. <_< Annoying.

Hmph, at least Aeris is as cheerful as always, and pretty useful throughout the game. But I don't understand what she is doing hanging around Squall (of FF8). One thing I didn't understand is what they said that they grew up together in Hollow Bastian before the King there turn to the Darkside.

maybe he is cool or something ...

Cool? What so cool about him? :hmm:

hmm... if you like square enix.. try Full Metal Alchemist... it is an rpg .....

It's an RPG? I thought it like Grimson Sea ... you go around shooting things up for no apparent reason.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2004 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Either too much straight conversion from the game (like Double Dragon and Street Fighter) and too much lack of details (like Mario Brothers). RE so far did OK ... brought the feeling of dreadfulness from the game with Zombies. Only thing was, lack of monsters other than zombie and Lickers. RE2 supposed to change that.

Maybe... someday  .... hmm have u played Resident Evil Outbreak... quite slow lah the loading time.... :cf:

I have not played LOTR fully yet ... seen a few fellows played it but so far, I have no mood yet. I don't want play something which I can't finish. Now that Onimusha 3 in English version is out in my area, I have to finish that also, IF my PS2 allows it.

hmm.. i thought you have the jap version..... hmm i think i skip the english version cause i already finish playing it.. i really like the puzzle though....

Yup, he eats snakes, lizards, fish (raw) and other things. I really don't want to imagine that.

Can't wait for this game.... there is one scene where snake dodge enemies in this cave...

Well ... they can outdrink me anyday ... good thing I'm alcholol intolerant.  Shy? I don't think so ... they seems to be active and easily blush. You can practically see what they meant by their facial actions and their tone.

hmm... where are the girls ? you meet them at some outdoor quest kah ? ... the girls must be kawaii.....

Tales of Symphonia ... sounds familiar. Was there a prequel to that game in PS1?

I forgot already about it ..

Told you.  
Besides, the games usually doesn't put something you can't finish so if you work on it, you can overcome it. Like FFX's Monster Arena quest also.

so, the lesson here is try to confront the enemies style/ pattern play .. right ? ..

Simple ... the character were design by Japanese so Japanese voice actors fits in more naturally than westerners. Japanese expressed their emotion by tone and words, westerners by facial expression and words.

oh i see..... their are to many stars who lend their voices in KH.. and i was shock that Squall voice was made by David Boranezz (angel) and their is also Mandy Moore in this KH.. i forgot already but she cast the girl who play skipping...

Yup ... a game with a cloacked Mickey (Jedi he is not), Sora, Goofy, Donald and Riku. I can't actually believe myself when I say I actually looking forward to it.

Pity though.... KH never makes it a 90+  in Gamespot.com awards...

I wonder if they let Sephiroth in this time. Maybe a Monster Arena-like quests. This Ice Titan and the Rock Titan is boring ... hercules is a push over and you can dodge most of the Hades attacks.

hmm... i think it will be cool if sephiroth pops up in KH 2.... by the way Auron will be in KH 2 ....... You know the mysterious dude from FF8 ...

Different? More like confused as hell ... moody, like someone who didn't get enough sleep and like someone who just lost his puppy. <_< Annoying.

oh... you don't like cloud eh...  nevermind.... me like squall better than cloud.

It's an RPG? I thought it like Grimson Sea ... you go around shooting things up for no apparent reason.

Yup Full Metal Alchemist is an RPG type where u control Edward and his brother...... you make something into a weapon and killed all the *****s .... :lol

It is not Crimson Sea though ...... There is a reason why you shoot things in Crimson Sea.... to clear all the bugs and to finished the game.... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2004 10:56 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Maybe... someday  .... hmm have u played Resident Evil Outbreak... quite slow lah the loading time....  

Outbreak? No ... busy. And yeah, Most people who spoke about this game complain about the loading time as well.

hmm.. i thought you have the jap version..... hmm i think i skip the english version cause i already finish playing it.. i really like the puzzle though....

Now I have English version AND Japanese version. I don't mind though, good games are worth it and besides, I can always give my Japanese version to someone else.

Can't wait for this game.... there is one scene where snake dodge enemies in this cave...

Wait for it ... it's more fun that way.

hmm... where are the girls ? you meet them at some outdoor quest kah ? ... the girls must be kawaii.....

Office ... outdoors ... next door. My boss is a Japanese so I get dragged around like a doll because he doesn't know a computer mouse from a real one. :geram: He sometimes introduce me to Japanese people who come and work in Malaysia whenever there's a chance and I just mingle with them, as IF I have a choice.

so, the lesson here is try to confront the enemies style/ pattern play .. right ? ..

Nope ... lesson here is, you are not a God. Expect to die a few dozen times till you get an idea on how the others fights. You will be surprise how many bosses repeat the same mistake over and over again.

oh i see..... their are to many stars who lend their voices in KH.. and i was shock that Squall voice was made by David Boranezz (angel) and their is also Mandy Moore in this KH.. i forgot already but she cast the girl who play skipping...

Hmph ... that gay-like star from Angel? At least they didn't use him as a model for Squall, Cloud I don't mind. Who's Mandy Moore?

Pity though.... KH never makes it a 90+  in Gamespot.com awards...

I never bother about rating, it's how one feels about the game which is important. Most of the rating is because of graphics, music and whether or not the person who does the rating understands the system or not.

hmm... i think it will be cool if sephiroth pops up in KH 2.... by the way Auron will be in KH 2 ....... You know the mysterious dude from FF8 ...

Auron? I think you mean that mysterious dude from FFX.
Auron and Sephiroth in ONE place? Two weilders of Masamune in one game. Interesting.

oh... you don't like cloud eh...  nevermind.... me like squall better than cloud.

Nope ... I don't like Cloud much ... correction, I don't like Cloud at all, unless it is someone I know who uses that nickname <_< (as if there is no other nick names he could pick).

Squall is OK ... annoying as hell but he is OK. For once, he could get the job done properly and don't complain about it much. And he was more challenging in KH than Cloud were.

Yup Full Metal Alchemist is an RPG type where u control Edward and his brother...... you make something into a weapon and killed all the *****s ....

It is not Crimson Sea though ...... There is a reason why you shoot things in Crimson Sea.... to clear all the bugs and to finished the game....   

The hero's name in Full Metal Alchemists is Edward? O_o ... must have run out of macho names. The game interests me ... maybe I will go window shopping today and buy it.

Grimson Sea ... Bug-swatching game. No use regretting it now, already buy it. Might as well give it a try later.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Outbreak? No ... busy. And yeah, Most people who spoke about this game complain about the loading time as well.

including me also... it is true.. the loading time sucks...

Office ... outdoors ... next door. My boss is a Japanese so I get dragged around like a doll because he doesn't know a computer mouse from a real one.  He sometimes introduce me to Japanese people who come and work in Malaysia whenever there's a chance and I just mingle with them, as IF I have a choice.

Hmm.. very interesting..  what is your job by the way ?  

Nope ... lesson here is, you are not a God. Expect to die a few dozen times till you get an idea on how the others fights. You will be surprise how many bosses repeat the same mistake over and over again.

bump.... ok .... hows your method on beating seph ?

Hmph ... that gay-like star from Angel? At least they didn't use him as a model for Squall, Cloud I don't mind. Who's Mandy Moore?

ha ha ha Mandy Moore is a singer and actor.. she is kinda hot .... try search using google...

I never bother about rating, it's how one feels about the game which is important. Most of the rating is because of graphics, music and whether or not the person who does the rating understands the system or not.

So the gameplay is the key factor or what ?

Auron? I think you mean that mysterious dude from FFX.
Auron and Sephiroth in ONE place? Two weilders of Masamune in one game. Interesting.

Yup... the dude in FFX ..... he will make an appearance in KH2.  

Nope ... I don't like Cloud much ... correction, I don't like Cloud at all, unless it is someone I know who uses that nickname <_< (as if there is no other nick names he could pick).

Oh i see..

It is not Crimson Sea though ...... There is a reason why you shoot things in Crimson Sea.... to clear all the bugs and to finished the game....   

The hero's name in Full Metal Alchemists is Edward? O_o ... must have run out of macho names. The game interests me ... maybe I will go window shopping today and buy it.

Grimson Sea ... Bug-swatching game. No use regretting it now, already buy it. Might as well give it a try later.

Yup it is edward.... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2004 04:51 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

including me also... it is true.. the loading time sucks...

How's the game graphics? I have not check the game yet. Usually, loading the graphics in the game will slow down the loading process, the more high quality and "heavy" the graphic is, slower the loading period.

If that is not the case, try checking the CD itself. If the top layer of the CD is very thin, then it will take a long time to load.

Hmm.. very interesting..  what is your job by the way ?

In my office? Just about everything and anything related to computers. But the most work I seems to be doing nowadays is troubleshooting. You will be surprise how many times my boss's PC crashes. :geram:

bump.... ok .... hows your method on beating seph ?

Rule no. 1 ... NEVER rush in. Here's a guy with a sword long than Sora himself and sharp than anyone else's tongue. He will slice you up before you could get near enough to touch him.

Must have Curaga and Aero. Keep Elixirs ... about 6-7 depends on your skills, but don't use it for ANYTHING other than when get hit by Sin Harvest OR when you are desperate.

Rule no. 2 ... ALWAYS lock on him at all time.

Rule no. 3 ... keep your distance and roll, NEVER glide because you will be vurneble in the air and sometimes, you will be slower. Last thing you want is to land on his sword.

You should be level 75 and above, with strenght about 45-50. Mine was 55. Keep your distance and when he does his Firewall thing, rush in and beat him up. You will get damage but you will give him damage also. When it's over, roll away and use Curaga to heal. Don't take chance because he is smarter than he looks.

When he does his Sin Harvest thing, quickly use Elixir and he should be close enough to hit you. Take the hit and return back with your own combo. He usually vanishes and reappears so lock on him at all time and rush to where he probably appears to hit him. That should give you another good chance.

Finally, it's all out slash from him. No need to dodge, just make sure your Aero spell is casted on you and meet metal to metal. If your strenght is about 50 something, you should come out of this in one piece ... but make sure you keep an eye on your HP.

ha ha ha : Mandy Moore is a singer and actor.. she is kinda hot .... try search using google...

Yeah ... just look her over. Can't say she's beautiful though. Sorry ... I'm kind of ... immune to physical attraction. And NO, I'm no Gay.

So the gameplay is the key factor or what ?

Most likely. They will look at all first and determine what rank it should be in. That and how smooth a game is to a player.

He is an optional boss like Sephiroth? Hmmm ... to fight Auron in a battle arena. Very interesting. While Sephiroth is more toward cunningnessl and speed, this guy is more toward power and skills like what he potray in FFX.

And I shouldn't be so surprise ... if Tidus and Wakka were in KH1, then he should be somewhere also ... except last I check, he was DEAD and in the Farplanes. ;)

Yup it is edward....   

Hmmm ... a hero named Edward ... why do I kept imagine a little nerdy boy here? :hmm: Isn't Full Metal Achemist based on a comic from Japan?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-5-2004 06:50 AM | Show all posts
How's the game graphics? I have not check the game yet. Usually, loading the graphics in the game will slow down the loading process, the more high quality and "heavy" the graphic is, slower the loading period.

If that is not the case, try checking the CD itself. If the top layer of the CD is very thin, then it will take a long time to load.

The graphics are superb like the Fatal Frame 2 game but its kinda weird the problems begins when you go from one room to another room... usually when you forgot to take something in that room you have to go back to the room and wait until the loading time finished.....

Some of the RE fans says that the loading time problems lies on the zombie thing... well this RE O is designed for online game and not offline game.... i think this winter the Capcom will released RE O 2...

In my office? Just about everything and anything related to computers. But the most work I seems to be doing nowadays is troubleshooting. You will be surprise how many times my boss's PC crashes.

Oh you are a computer expert .... cool .......  Hmm... the PC crash everyday kah...

Rule no. 1 ... NEVER rush in. Here's a guy with a sword long than Sora himself and sharp than anyone else's tongue. He will slice you up before you could get near enough to touch him.

Must have Curaga and Aero......

Thanks for the hints....

Hmm... what happens after you beat him..... got any special FMv or what ?

Yeah ... just look her over. Can't say she's beautiful though. Sorry ... I'm kind of ... immune to physical attraction. And NO, I'm no Gay.

Hmm..... i met this girl and my heart goes dub dub dub... do you think this is love ... sorry to ask this silly question ...

Most likely. They will look at all first and determine what rank it should be in. That and how smooth a game is to a player.

He is an optional boss like Sephiroth? Hmmm ... to fight Auron in a battle arena. Very interesting. While Sephiroth is more toward cunningnessl and speed, this guy is more toward power and skills like what he potray in FFX.

And I shouldn't be so surprise ... if Tidus and Wakka were in KH1, then he should be somewhere also ... except last I check, he was DEAD and in the Farplanes.

Judging from the pictures that i got..... Auron will be a mentor or sidekick to Sora....

I hope that Riku will come back to KH 2.... I also like this character.... not to gay but ok...

Hmmm ... a hero named Edward ... why do I kept imagine a little nerdy boy here?  Isn't Full Metal Achemist based on a comic from Japan?

Nope... he is not nerd.... FMA is popular in Japan .... You should give it a try if you interested in RPG .....

By the way have u got La Puccelle.... ?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2004 08:33 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

The graphics are superb like the Fatal Frame 2 game but its kinda weird the problems begins when you go from one room to another room... usually when you forgot to take something in that room you have to go back to the room and wait until the loading time finished.....

Some of the RE fans says that the loading time problems lies on the zombie thing... well this RE O is designed for online game and not offline game.... i think this winter the Capcom will released RE O 2...

Hmmm ... maybe that's it. Capcom never made an online game for offline people before. Maybe they forgot to set something during the conversion process. Any information about this from the company itself?

Oh you are a computer expert .... cool .......  Hmm... the PC crash everyday kah...

Depends on my colleagues and how well they use it. Some forget to update virus patterns, some opens weird stuffs on the Net or from the e-mail, some simply download and install and some many things like that. My Boss is a computer-phobia person ... anything doesn't move properly and he calls me to "exorcist" the problem.  <_<

Thanks for the hints....

Hmm... what happens after you beat him..... got any special FMv or what ?

Nope, he just jumps up and vanishs just like he appeared in the first place and you can finally let go of that pent up breath you have been holding for the past 5 minutes.

Not sure about the ending though ... like I said, Cloud and Aeris made my game hang half way. They haunt me even in this games. <_< (Should have killed her properly).

Hmm..... i met this girl and my heart goes dub dub dub... do you think this is love ... sorry to ask this silly question ...  

No idea ... I don't remember when the last time my heart every gone dub dub for anything like a girl (or a guy) before. Can't really remember what Love felt like either. :cf: Maybe that's why so many people don't like to hang around me too much, very cold aura.

Hmmm ... for some odd reason, I thought you were a girl. Hmph ... I'm OK with Lesbians also.

That's riddiculos. That's like saying everyone thinks alike and will like the same things others like. I don't think that is correct.

Judging from the pictures that i got..... Auron will be a mentor or sidekick to Sora....

Hmph ... Now that's a surprise. In the first game, there was a "mentor" with a Masamune in the Battle Arena (Sephiroth) and now, in KH, Square makes it official. I was looking forward to fighting him though. Maybe we will like what Squall and others did.

I hope that Riku will come back to KH 2.... I also like this character.... not to gay but ok...

Riku ... another Sephiroth clone. Sigh ... I'm not looking forward of seeing another clone in action.

Nope... he is not nerd.... FMA is popular in Japan .... You should give it a try if you interested in RPG .....

I will but currently busy with stuff, on and off duties. Plus, my PS2 have problem already ... think my modified chip starting to give away. Better send it for modification before it blows in my face. It has been over a year now. :sad:

By the way have u got La Puccelle.... ?

Nope ... I don't remember hearing about it either.

Watched Van Helsing yesterday with a few friends of mine ... not my fault, they marched into my room and demand me to follow them. :cf:

The movie was beautiful ... a bit better than League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Somehow, the main character seems to be behaving like me. ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-5-2004 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... maybe that's it. Capcom never made an online game for offline people before. Maybe they forgot to set something during the conversion process. Any information about this from the company itself?

I think there is a problem besides the loading time.... that is the score where you can't finished it 100 % even if you got all the things such as completing the mission in less the time etc ... .. the capcom geeks says that the game got problem .... some kind of bug i thing....

No idea ... I don't remember when the last time my heart every gone dub dub for anything like a girl (or a guy) before. Can't really remember what Love felt like either.  Maybe that's why so many people don't like to hang around me too much, very cold aura.

Hmmm ... for some odd reason, I thought you were a girl. Hmph ... I'm OK with Lesbians also.

Lol ..... can't find a lesbian girl here... :bgrin:

Hmph ... Now that's a surprise. In the first game, there was a "mentor" with a Masamune in the Battle Arena (Sephiroth) and now, in KH, Square makes it official. I was looking forward to fighting him though. Maybe we will like what Squall and others did.

I've seen one picture where u fight the beast(the beauty and the beast) ... hmm i still don't know what is the used of simba in KH .... i used him and then it vanished.....

I will but currently busy with stuff, on and off duties. Plus, my PS2 have problem already ... think my modified chip starting to give away. Better send it for modification before it blows in my face. It has been over a year now.

What is your ps2 model no ? mine is 30000 ... and it runs smooth in all the pirates dvd disc except the white disc... i need to burn another imation disc and burn the game.....

Nope ... I don't remember hearing about it either.

Watched Van Helsing yesterday with a few friends of mine ... not my fault, they marched into my room and demand me to follow them.  

The movie was beautiful ... a bit better than League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Somehow, the main character seems to be behaving like me.

haven't seen VH yet... maybe tomorrow.... i've already watch LXG last year and it sucks.... cause the story didn't have this "kick" .... are u going to watch Troy ? ....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I think there is a problem besides the loading time.... that is the score where you can't finished it 100 % even if you got all the things such as completing the mission in less the time etc ... .. the capcom geeks says that the game got problem .... some kind of bug i thing....

Sounds like they screw it up during conversion somewhere. Must have done the job in a hurry and left something out.

Lol ..... can't find a lesbian girl here...  

Too bad. Hmph I really thought you are a girl gamer. Must have mistaken you for someone.

I've seen one picture where u fight the beast(the beauty and the beast) ... hmm i still don't know what is the used of simba in KH .... i used him and then it vanished.....

You don't fight the beast, you fight with him. In the first visit to Hollow Bastion, he will join your party and from there onwards, he is optional like Tarzan and Jack Skelliton.

Samba? I never used him or any other summon other than Tinklebell.

What is your ps2 model no ? mine is 30000 ... and it runs smooth in all the pirates dvd disc except the white disc... i need to burn another imation disc and burn the game.....

Model? Not sure but it seems that the game console gives problem about 1 year after it's modification using gameshark/action replay. How old is yours?

haven't seen VH yet... maybe tomorrow.... i've already watch LXG last year and it sucks.... cause the story didn't have this "kick" .... are u going to watch Troy ? ....

I happen to like LXG and Van Helsing ... but then again, I think I can understand why some people will find LXG boring ... too much drama and things like that. People nowadays are more into special effects and action rather then drama and human emotions.

Troy? Seen the posters and trailer ... can't say I like it much.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
You don't fight the beast, you fight with him. In the first visit to Hollow Bastion, he will join your party and from there onwards, he is optional like Tarzan and Jack Skelliton.

What im trying to say is that... in KH2 not KH1.. you will have to fight the beast......

Samba? I never used him or any other summon other than Tinklebell.

Its not samba... its simba .....:bgrin:

Model? Not sure but it seems that the game console gives problem about 1 year after it's modification using gameshark/action replay. How old is yours?

I bought my ps2 after the 2002 world cup ....

I happen to like LXG and Van Helsing ... but then again, I think I can understand why some people will find LXG boring ... too much drama and things like that. People nowadays are more into special effects and action rather then drama and human emotions.

Troy? Seen the posters and trailer ... can't say I like it much.

seriously... the adventure in lxg is frankly quite boring.. have u seen eye 2 or koma.....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:05 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

What im trying to say is that... in KH2 not KH1.. you will have to fight the beast......

Maybe optional boss like Squall and Cloud. I will wait for the game to be released before saying anything new.

Its not samba... its simba .....

Whatever ... the summon in this game seems to be like that of Saiyuki where it deals with status rather than attacking.

I bought my ps2 after the 2002 world cup ....

About 1 year plus ... any problem in loading so far? Or weird noises maybe.

seriously... the adventure in lxg is frankly quite boring.. have u seen eye 2 or koma.....

It was based on 1900's comic so what did you expect? It was considered to be ahead of its class in those time with some matured themes like the Invisible man hiding in the schoolgirls' bathroom (left out in the movie) and those sort of things.

eye 2 ... not yet. Koma? Never heard of it.

Don't know why but I don't feel very well today ... :cf:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
well.... i can't wait for this game to be released (kh2) ...... quite long lah.... the game will be released somewhere in 2005 ...

About 1 year plus ... any problem in loading so far? Or weird noises maybe.

well loading so far so good.....minus the REO ..... sometimes my ps2 can't read NFS HP 2 ... when this problem occured i have to make my ps2 stand up like the desktop ...

I've already watched VH.... and quite boring cause a bit cliche lah the movie... werewolves, vampires urggh....

i'm waiting for spiderman 2 though....

Don't know why but I don't feel very well today ...

hmm get well soon ok ...

by the way.....

i surf the web today and i stumbled with the news of Tekken 5 released, the new Metal Gear Solid on PSP called Metal Gear Solid: Acid , some new fighting game from capcom called Fighting Jam and GTA san andreas :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:49 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

well.... i can't wait for this game to be released (kh2) ...... quite long lah.... the game will be released somewhere in 2005 ...

Hmmm ... That's about 8 - 9 months, I can wait. while it is OK to play Japanese version for others games, you must play English version for RPG if you want to understand storyline.

well loading so far so good.....minus the REO ..... sometimes my ps2 can't read NFS HP 2 ... when this problem occured i have to make my ps2 stand up like the desktop ...  

Maybe it is about time you send it for servicing ... I check the local shops and they say they can modify my PS2 for $180 (roughly $45 US dollars). I guess I could accord that much. Being stingy with money nowadays.

I've already watched VH.... and quite boring cause a bit cliche lah the movie... werewolves, vampires urggh....

i'm waiting for spiderman 2 though....

I happen to like it ... not too much romance to spoilt the movie. And some off reason ... the hero behaves like me ... Maybe because it is the Loner Personality.

Spiderman 2 ... when is it coming out? I have been hearing since beginning of this year and it still not been released yet.

hmm get well soon ok ...  

It's the hot weather ... my body follows the weather. I feel very energetic and strong during rainy days (storms are good ... like to watch wild winds and lightning bolts from heaven) and in warm days, it's moody and depressed and you won't like me when I'm POed.

While I do not feel well now and then, I cannot get sick for more than flu and fever and that usually last a few days. Nothing ever serious than that ever hit me in the last 30+ ... I'm know ... It's boring sometimes.

by the way.....

i surf the web today and i stumbled with the news of Tekken 5 released, the new Metal Gear Solid on PSP called Metal Gear Solid: Acid , some new fighting game from capcom called Fighting Jam and GTA san andreas  

Tekken 5? 4 was kind of let-down for me. 3 was OK.
Metal Gear Solid : Acid? Never heard about that before.
Fighting Jam ... I thought its a FPS type ... think I saw it somewhere.
GTA ... don't like to play those type of games ... don't like anything that moves faster than I can think.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... That's about 8 - 9 months, I can wait. while it is OK to play Japanese version for others games, you must play English version for RPG if you want to understand storyline.

Well, i will play the jap versions cause im kinda impatience to play this cool games from japan..... i kinda like the original than the rereleased ..

I happen to like it ... not too much romance to spoilt the movie. And some off reason ... the hero behaves like me ...  Maybe because it is the Loner Personality.

Spiderman 2 ... when is it coming out? I have been hearing since beginning of this year and it still not been released yet.

It's the hot weather ... my body follows the weather. I feel very energetic and strong during rainy days (storms are good ... like to watch wild winds and lightning bolts from heaven) and in warm days, it's moody and depressed and you won't like me when I'm POed.

While I do not feel well now and then, I cannot get sick for more than flu and fever and that usually last a few days. Nothing ever serious than that ever hit me in the last 30+ ... I'm know ... It's boring sometimes.

Oh... at your place not raining kah ? .... here at my place it rain heavily .....

Tekken 5? 4 was kind of let-down for me. 3 was OK.
Metal Gear Solid : Acid? Never heard about that before.
Fighting Jam ... I thought its a FPS type ... think I saw it somewhere.
GTA ... don't like to play those type of games ... don't like anything that moves faster than I can think.

Well.... Metal Gear Solid: Acid is a new game and it is for The PSP and not the PS2 ... u know the little gadget that looks like the GBA SP but more powerfull than GBA SP ....

Fighting Jam is kinda like Marvel Vs Capcom thingy where it includeds Darkstalkers and etc...

Megamen 8 will also be released this year....

Hmm u don't like to play GTA eh..... hmm ok ... i only got GTA 3 and i didn't got the GTA Vice city cause the missions are boring ....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:25 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well, i will play the jap versions cause im kinda impatience to play this cool games from japan..... i kinda like the original than the rereleased ..

I persume you understand Japanese properly. I have tough time reading through and keeping away. :bgrin:

Oh... at your place not raining kah ? .... here at my place it rain heavily .....

Nope ... stop raining for few weeks. Very dry nowadays. Have to sleep in on the floor because it get too hot on the bed ... even without my clothing.

Well.... Metal Gear Solid: Acid is a new game and it is for The PSP and not the PS2 ... u know the little gadget that looks like the GBA SP but more powerfull than GBA SP ....  

Hmmm ... Maybe they will release it for PC version.

Fighting Jam is kinda like Marvel Vs Capcom thingy where it includeds Darkstalkers and etc...

Megamen 8 will also be released this year....

Hmm u don't like to play GTA eh..... hmm ok ... i only got GTA 3 and i didn't got the GTA Vice city cause the missions are boring ....

I will look for Fighting Jam.

megamen 8 ... never play that Megaman series.
Same with GTA.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Rhoyo,
Is it Megaman 8 or Megaman X8?
Megaman 8 was already out on the PSOne.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 03:38 PM | Show all posts
I persume you understand Japanese properly. I have tough time reading through and keeping away.

Not really.. i just know where to do the save and finish the game . :lol

Nope ... stop raining for few weeks. Very dry nowadays. Have to sleep in on the floor because it get too hot on the bed ... even without my clothing.

Oh i see... hmm got a question .. hmm are u living somewhere in lembah klang .....

Anyway i'm currently playing this tactical rpg game called Generation Of Chaos 4 .... very hard cause i'm in the second year now where i have to battle 3 enemies and i only have 7 people.. man 7 versus all the 40 enemies with 9000 lives ... my heroin only got 5000 lives... ;)

The pictures are from this website :
www.ideaf.co.jp/generation/chaos4.html

currently Idea Factory haven't made their minds yet on converting this game into english ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SPACE COP GABAN at 13-5-2004 03:31 PM:
Rhoyo,
Is it Megaman 8 or Megaman X8?
Megaman 8 was already out on the PSOne.

Its megaman X8 .... the continue version of Megaman X7

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Megaman X7 got the worst voice acting. I don't mind just having text flying out instead of relying on lazy cutscenes. I do wonder why CAPCOM stop making its proper FMV after Megaman X4. It just looks lazy. Megaman X1-4 still has the best storyline.

And the game play is very hard.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085685 second(s), 41 queries .