Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 3-6-2004 11:51 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

hmm ... there is one scene where jacques try to go to the flying castle and he was attacked by thousand of the soldiers.... something like a dynasty warriors thingy...

Hmmm ... when Samonuske release the Oni warriors from the sphere time?

I heard that the Megaman series will have a new game that is a Final Fantasy Megaman ..

Megaman as RPG? Somehow, I can't imagine it. :stp:

Well, you should play it if your friend have it or something cause this game rocks !! ....

Maybe later ... as I said last time, my PS2 console giving problems loading. Too many "mata syaitan" here. :cry:

Oh i see .....  dino crisis is it a FPS game ?

Thank God NO.

It's more like Third Person shooter like Tomb Raider and Onimusha. Only thing is the dinos are smarter, faster, well armoured and have better weaponry than your pathetic handgun. :kant:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... when Samonuske release the Oni warriors from the sphere time?

After that ....

I heard that the Megaman series will have a new game that is a Final Fantasy Megaman ..

Yup a Final Fantasy type where Megaman, Zero, the blua megaman fight like Yuna and the gang...

Maybe later ... as I said last time, my PS2 console giving problems loading. Too many "mata syaitan" here.

Well ... i hope that your ps2 are free from the devils eye.... go away devils eye...  

Thank God NO.

It's more like Third Person shooter like Tomb Raider and Onimusha. Only thing is the dinos are smarter, faster, well armoured and have better weaponry than your pathetic handgun

Oh i see.... Well still not interested in dinosaurs... the last dinoasour that i played is Jurassic Park and it sucks hell ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

After that ....

After Jasques fight Nobunaga? Because that's where I'm currently in and my PS2 console giving problems.

Yup a Final Fantasy type where Megaman, Zero, the blua megaman fight like Yuna and the gang...

OK ... can't comment much because I never play Megaman series before. As long as its RPG with good storyline and challenges, fine by me.

Well ... i hope that your ps2 are free from the devils eye.... go away devils eye...

Only way is not to talk about what games I'm playing now because then people won't start sending their devil eyes toward my console.

Oh i see.... Well still not interested in dinosaurs... the last dinoasour that i played is Jurassic Park and it sucks hell ...  

One of this days, I should gather enough resource to finish Dino Crisis 1. Jurassic Park games, I have not played any.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
After Jasques fight Nobunaga? Because that's where I'm currently in and my PS2 console giving problems.

:stp: ... Jaques fight nobunaga? this part is where jacques fight the flying women ...

Only way is not to talk about what games I'm playing now because then people won't start sending their devil eyes toward my console.

How much is the new ps2 at your place ?

Do you play puzzle games ? .. i played one of this puzzle games from Namco that is Katamari Domachi.. the objective is to roll as many garbage as you can... quite addictive. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

... Jaques fight nobunaga? this part is where jacques fight the flying women ...

You still there? That's before the part where Jacques fight Nobunaga. Remember the first part in the burning temple? Where Samonuske fought Nobunaga and before either party could win, Samonuske get transported to the future? Same situation but with Jacques this time. I guess it is almost to the end.

But Samonuske will fight Nobunaga in demon form. I know because I saw one of the gamer kids playing it in  shop during one of my visits.

How much is the new ps2 at your place ?

New? About 1200 - 1400, fully modified to play all games (except CDs).

Do you play puzzle games ? .. i played one of this puzzle games from Namco that is Katamari Domachi.. the objective is to roll as many garbage as you can... quite addictive.  

To ... roll ... garbage ...? O_o  :stp: I think I missed something here ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 02:31 PM | Show all posts
You still there? That's before the part where Jacques fight Nobunaga. Remember the first part in the burning temple? Where Samonuske fought Nobunaga and before either party could win, Samonuske get transported to the future? Same situation but with Jacques this time. I guess it is almost to the end.

Hmm... oh. thats the last part.. i remember now... i was talking about before jacques fight nobunaga ....  jacques than goes to this battle field with all the soldiers and then enter the castle or temple i think....

New? About 1200 - 1400, fully modified to play all games (except CDs).

Oh i see... if you sold them how much will you get ? ...

To ... roll ... garbage ...? O_o   I think I missed something here ...

>_< ..... Katamari Domaci... is a new game from Namco .....

Here 's the picture :

Its a puzzle game though....  :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-6-2004 04:09 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm... oh. thats the last part.. i remember now... i was talking about before jacques fight nobunaga ....  jacques than goes to this battle field with all the soldiers and then enter the castle or temple i think....

The same part where Samonuske fought through in the very first part of the game, right?

Oh i see... if you sold them how much will you get ? ...

I get it for 1,200 ... not modified and can be considered old model. I got it November 2001.

>_< ..... Katamari Domaci... is a new game from Namco .....

Its a puzzle game though....  

I'm puzzled ... why could anyone make a game out of tossing garbages?  :stp: Sounds like someone ran out of ideas.

From the picture, it looks like for kids ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 04:19 PM | Show all posts
The same part where Samonuske fought through in the very first part of the game, right?

Yup.. i think so ... I don't have the english version.. about the english version.. what new things that their added ? iz it hard from the japanese version or what ? :hmm:

I get it for 1,200 ... not modified and can be considered old model. I got it November 2001.

Oh i see... you think if PS3 come will you buy it . :cak:

I'm puzzled ... why could anyone make a game out of tossing garbages?   Sounds like someone ran out of ideas.

From the picture, it looks like for kids ...

FYI... this game sells for 100, thousand units in Japan.. grown ups also played this thing.... if you go to playasia.com all the people give it a thumbs up !:bgrin:

Well i think this game is unique way you clean all the garbage and make a new planet that is full of garbage ... very unique where u balance the garbage and avoid obsticales..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2004 04:29 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup.. i think so ... I don't have the english version.. about the english version.. what new things that their added ? iz it hard from the japanese version or what ?

There's no big changes here in the game between English version and Japanese but I have noticed one.

Do you remember the large ball in the sewer where you must cut it and push it along the tunnel?

In Japanese version, you will reach the end and talk to the fellow who will give you a key to a small gate. Inside the gate, there is a Life Jewel which increases your HP.

In English version however, if you do not get to the place where the man is, he will die and you cannot get the key to unlock the box with the jewel. That's the only difference I have noticed.

Oh i see... you think if PS3 come will you buy it .  

Not for some time, I'm afraid. I still have to pay my car loan and end of this year (maybe beginning of next), my apartment is coming so I will be quite into my loans. Trying some new stuffs now to gain extra cash but so far, nothing solid.

FYI... this game sells for 100, thousand units in Japan.. grown ups also played this thing.... if you go to playasia.com all the people give it a thumbs up !

Well i think this game is unique way you clean all the garbage and make a new planet that is full of garbage ... very unique where u balance the garbage and avoid obsticales..

OK ... I think I will skip this one.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 04:38 PM | Show all posts
There's no big changes here in the game between English version and Japanese but I have noticed one.

Do you remember the large ball in the sewer where you must cut it and push it along the tunnel?

In Japanese version, you will reach the end and talk to the fellow who will give you a key to a small gate. Inside the gate, there is a Life Jewel which increases your HP.

In English version however, if you do not get to the place where the man is, he will die and you cannot get the key to unlock the box with the jewel. That's the only difference I have noticed.

Oh i see... looks complicated.. i think i like the jap than the english version ... hmm by the way... are u waiting for Shadow of Rome.. :bgrin:

Not for some time, I'm afraid. I still have to pay my car loan and end of this year (maybe beginning of next), my apartment is coming so I will be quite into my loans. Trying some new stuffs now to gain extra cash but so far, nothing solid.

Wow... looks like you a lot to pay .. hmm Ps3 will come on 2006.. and PSP next year i think ....

OK ... I think I will skip this one.

Me like cute things bah ... I like puzzle games and this one is very addictive plus Mr Driller ...

Hmm... Still searching for Atelier No Iris..... kinda hard to find it.. hmm have u seen it at your place ? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 09:12 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see... looks complicated.. i think i like the jap than the english version ... hmm by the way... are u waiting for Shadow of Rome..

A few small changes in the game. That's all.

Shadow of Rome? Is that a Onimusha tite? Answer is no, since this is the first time I hear about it.

Wow... looks like you a lot to pay .. hmm Ps3 will come on 2006.. and PSP next year i think ....

Yup ... :cry: I must do something about my financial situation. My mother kept bugging me to marry, stating my spouse could bear the financial burden as well. :malu: I really don't want to marry now (or forever).

Me like cute things bah ... I like puzzle games and this one is very addictive plus Mr Driller ...

I look into toughness of a storyline and the game challenge. Cute things is a separate thing.

Hmm... Still searching for Atelier No Iris..... kinda hard to find it.. hmm have u seen it at your place ?  

No ... not yet. What does it look like? The cover I mean.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2004 10:23 AM | Show all posts
A few small changes in the game. That's all.

Shadow of Rome? Is that a Onimusha tite? Answer is no, since this is the first time I hear about it.

Well rumours says that the game will be a Onimusha type ..... except this time it will be in the roman time ..

Yup ...  I must do something about my financial situation. My mother kept bugging me to marry, stating my spouse could bear the financial burden as well.  I really don't want to marry now (or forever).

Do your spouse like to game ? :bgrin:

No ... not yet. What does it look like? The cover I mean.

I've posted the cover a few days ago.. oh well heres the trailer . tell me whether u interested in it or not . :ah:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_atelieriris_em_3.html

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 10:41 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well rumours says that the game will be a Onimusha type ..... except this time it will be in the roman time ..

Yeah ... I remember we talk about it last time, didn't mention the name I think. Rumors still ... can't say much.

He who waits for nothing, loses nothing - Buddha. Let see if there is more than rumors first.

Do your spouse like to game ?

I wouldn't know ... I don't have one (Thank God :pray: ). My mother busy trying to get my approval to start looking for one. So far I have managed to dodge her requests.

I've posted the cover a few days ago.. oh well heres the trailer . tell me whether u interested in it or not .  

You did? Hmmm ... must have forgot about it.
So far ... the only game I have seen is the robot game a few days ago.

Downloading in progress ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2004 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Yeah ... I remember we talk about it last time, didn't mention the name I think. Rumors still ... can't say much. He who waits for nothing, loses nothing - Buddha.  Let see if there is more than rumors first.

I think it will be made into a game cause the E3 people have seen the demo i think ...

I wouldn't know ... I don't have one (Thank God  ). My mother busy trying to get my approval to start looking for one. So far I have managed to dodge her requests.

It will be great if the girl have the same interest or hobbies like you i think ...

You did? Hmmm ... must have forgot about it.
So far ... the only game I have seen is the robot game a few days ago.

Downloading in progress ...

Oh only the robot game.... hmm tell me if the trailer good or not

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 01:52 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I think it will be made into a game cause the E3 people have seen the demo i think ...

Ok ... something to wait for then. Not looking forward to it though since I have a LOT of games I have not finished and my PS2 giving problem. :kant:

It will be great if the girl have the same interest or hobbies like you i think ...  

I doubt it ... a spouse who is brave, strong (physically, mentally and spiritually) dan traditional in mindset and at the same time, have strong critical sense is VERY VERY VERY Rare. Such person doesn't exist in this world and only way I could get one is if someone fall from the Sky. :lol And NO, I don't settle for anyone else.

Hmmm ... I think have just describe a game character from a fanfics. :stp:

Oh only the robot game.... hmm tell me if the trailer good or not   

It's good ... the characters are cute (since when I like cute things? ). The game play seems to be RPG like FF5, 6 type but with advance feature like Disgaea. Same company?

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 4-6-2004 at 01:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2004 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Ok ... something to wait for then. Not looking forward to it though since I have a LOT of games I have not finished and my PS2 giving problem.

I hope that your ps2 will be good again .. :ah:

I doubt it ... a spouse who is brave, strong (physically, mentally and spiritually) dan traditional in mindset and at the same time, have strong critical sense is VERY VERY VERY Rare. Such person doesn't exist in this world and only way I could get one is if someone fall from the Sky.  And NO, I don't settle for anyone else.

Oh i see... i saw a babe when i was on my home ... i was just in the town buying Atelier Iris ... yes got it ..

The babe was so cute.. like i wanna :hug:
:lol

It's good ... the characters are cute (since when I like cute things? ). The game play seems to be RPG like FF5, 6 type but with advance feature like Disgaea. Same company?

Its not Nipponichi.. Its from Gust... the Atelier series are famous on the Ps1 i think.. maybe cause it is 100 percent Jap ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2004 04:14 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I hope that your ps2 will be good again ..

That makes two of us. I want to upgrade it also cannot for now. Pokai. Got other financial responsibilities which requires my attention and my pocket. :kant:

Hmmm ... maybe my PS2 is trying to tell me to go out more often. :hmm: I should take leave and go around.

Oh i see... i saw a babe when i was on my home ... i was just in the town buying Atelier Iris ... yes got it ..  

Test it and see how it is. I can't believe you have so much time to play games.

The babe was so cute.. like i wanna   

Babe?

Its not Nipponichi.. Its from Gust... the Atelier series are famous on the Ps1 i think.. maybe cause it is 100 percent Jap ...

Must be Japanese version because I don't remember buying at Atelier games before.

Gust? :hmm: I can't remember any games which I have which was produced by that company.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2004 04:21 PM | Show all posts
That makes two of us. I want to upgrade it also cannot for now. Pokai. Got other financial responsibilities which requires my attention and my pocket.

So your ps2 cannot be played lah... if play cd audio cannot kah or dvd ? ... :hmm:

Test it and see how it is. I can't believe you have so much time to play games.

Currently i'm jobless.. ... and i'm doing websites for my friend... and some programming thingy and designing and drawing manga...

Babe?

to shy to tell.. nevermind...

Must be Japanese version because I don't remember buying at Atelier games before.

Gust?  I can't remember any games which I have which was produced by that company.

Yup its gust... maybe i will try to play it at 8.00 pm . man i can't finished the super robot taisen mx.. chapter 11.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 04:41 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

So your ps2 cannot be played lah... if play cd audio cannot kah or dvd ? ...

Cannot say cannot play at all ... but now and then, it will play for hours and some times (most of the times now), it hangs when loading the next scene. Annoying when you just beat some boss or just got a rare item. >_<

Currently i'm jobless..  ... and i'm doing websites for my friend... and some programming thingy and designing and drawing manga...

Hmmm ... interesting ... A friend of mine have a same hobby as you. He also asking how to create websites for others (for money of course). He don't have any proper training, just a lot interest.

Only annoying thing about him is he is dragging the fanfics he supposed to come out with. <_< I wish I could stab him.

to shy to tell.. nevermind...

OK ...

Yup its gust... maybe i will try to play it at 8.00 pm . man i can't finished the super robot taisen mx.. chapter 11.  

That's fast ... I think you brought the game last week. What do you do? Use Gameshark?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2004 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Cannot say cannot play at all ... but now and then, it will play for hours and some times (most of the times now), it hangs when loading the next scene. Annoying when you just beat some boss or just got a rare item. >_<

Play Dvd hang terus ? ...hmm whats the first problem... i mean what causes your ps2 to hang... is it from the disc or the ps2 hit the floor or what ? :hmm:

Hmmm ... interesting ... A friend of mine have a same hobby as you. He also asking how to create websites for others (for money of course). He don't have any proper training, just a lot interest.

Oh i see.. well i do websites and my friends didn't pay me.. quite sucker i'm to do their jobs but oh well just helping them  ...

hmm do you like drawing ? :cak:

That's fast ... I think you brought the game last week. What do you do? Use Gameshark?

well i use the white memory card that is Ar2 .. only for the money thingy. but the exp i didn't use cheat...

Fyi... thats the new game that i bought tadi .. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 05:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.292864 second(s), 41 queries .