CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6639|Reply: 2

Favourite/Informative Postings for Digest

Close [Copy link]
Post time 8-4-2004 05:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Memandangkan banyak posting2 tertentu yg sgt berguna utk dijadikan panduan semua.. saya nak cadangkan bagi mana2 posting yg anda rasa berguna utk diri anda n wajar utk diDigest.. just copy n pastekan kat sini..
[bila digest..thread nih takkan didelete oleh admin dlm sebarang process pembersihan thread ]

saya bagi cth cara nak paste kat sini eh..

cth digest 1

thread : Susu Tanpa Lactose dan ber Lactose

posted by : lemon_tart

Lactosa ni adalah elemen dalam susu yang payah sikit nak dicerna oleh usus baby/toddler, especialy yg tengah kena cirit birit ke berapa sihat ke..dalam kata lain ia lebih kurang the sugar in the milk..

Pengalaman Lemon dulu my first doter waktu lahir okay je, I bagi susu badan and after 3 months bagi supplement Enfalac. At around 5 month dia ada masalah perut sikit , asik poo and vomit je, pantang salah sikit..kadang2 keluar atas bawah, kesian sgt..kitorang tak tau apa2 continue je bagi susu Enfalac tho in diluted form atas nasihat Dr..tapi bila dah sampai warded then the pediatrician kata wajib tukar susu and he suggested Isomil..sebab no lactose. Ni pasal dlm sistem baby dah takde enzim yg boleh digest the lactose due to the infection..

Mmg Isomil ni tak sedap, bau macam dedak ayam kata my mom..nak tukar mula2 mmg susah, but the Dr. suggest pelan2 i.e. gilirkan, one feed susu normal, the other feed susu isomil..then gradually tukar till isomil sepenuhya..alhamdulliah baby accept jugak..sampailah dah 3+ skrg ni my doter still lactose intolerant..kesian dia..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2004 01:44 PM | Show all posts
thread : craddle crap
posted : Delifrance

source: http://www.drgreene.com/21_1062.html

How is cradle cap treated?
Generally, cradle cap does not need to be treated as long as it doesn抰 bother you or the baby. Sometimes it itches.

The gentlest treatment is to simply rub a small amount of baby oil or olive oil onto your baby's scalp. Wait several minutes for the oil to soften and loosen the scales, and brush them away with a soft brush or a dry terry-cloth washcloth.

If the cradle cap is especially reddened or inflamed, a small amount of over-the-counter cortisone cream may help.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2005 04:58 PM | Show all posts

stevens-johnson syndrom

Lawsuit claims Motrin caused child's blindness
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- A 7-year-old girl on Tuesday sued the maker of Children's Motrin for failing to label the over-the-counter pain reliever with a warning that it could lead to an allergic reaction that caused her blindness. The lawsuit alleges that Sabrina Brierton Johnson suffered from Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, a potentially fatal rash of the skin and mucous membranes, which caused her to go blind.

Dr Sears Comment: This story is an example of the possibility of a very rare side effect of a very common medication. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome is like a very severe allergic reaction, but it can also be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The packaging of Ibuprofen warns against possible allergic reactions, but not specifically Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. Ibuprofen is a helpful medication, and I will continue to recommend it, but parents need to be aware of the possibility of a rare reaction. To put it in perspective: it is more likely to be injured in a car accident than to be harmed by Ibuprofen.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052327 second(s), 29 queries .