alhaj72 Publish time 22-4-2008 08:54 AM

Balas #58 Shwein1990\ catat

Yup.. I realised that Jesus had family (Mother and sibling)... no doubt about that since he is 100% human... (I talked as he was in human formed)..

And he has many titles... but only a title since Jews said they're son of God too.. meaning not as blood relation but just a title to show that they are the choosen race to receive the FIRMAN.... (Proof that All Prophets except Nabi Muhamad S.A.W are from their race) Right??:D :D

wattttb Publish time 22-4-2008 11:21 AM

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 22-4-2008 08:54 AM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Balas #58 Shwein1990\ catat
Yup.. I realised that Jesus had family (Mother and sibling)... no doubt about that since he is 100% human... (I talked as he was in human formed)..
Sorry卐ven though JESUS is 100% human, HE has no brother or Sister.

GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKE匸/font]

GOD CHOSEN MARY TO BE THE MOTHER OF JESUS 揟HE SON OF GOD

alhaj72 Publish time 22-4-2008 12:26 PM

Balas #61 wattttb\ catat

Well, of course Jesus has brothers and sisters. They (Jesus' brothers and sisters in His earthly family) are Joseph children right. and?

Yup... Agreed with you according to the verses...:D :D

Sorry卐ven though JESUS is 100% human, HE has no brother or Sister.

What the...:funk: ?? Are not agree to each other or different understanding??:o :o

Aku penin la......:mad: :mad:

[ Last edited byalhaj72 at 24-4-2008 12:02 PM ]

wattttb Publish time 22-4-2008 02:42 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 22-4-2008 12:26 PM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Balas #61 wattttb\ catat

(Shwein1990 )Well, of course Jesus has brothers and sisters.
They (Jesus' brothers and sisters in His earthly family) are Joseph children right. and?

No...JESUS has no brothers and sisters...
Because JESUS is very special human being, special in everything....
HIS friends like HIM so much, like to listen to HIM, and willing to spend their time just for HIM and even stay with HIM. That why alot of people at that time mistaken, they thought HIS friends are HIS own bothers and sisters.

Yup... Agreed with you according to the verses...:D :D

(Wattttb) Sorry卐ven though JESUS is 100% human, HE has no brother or Sister.

What the...:funk: ?? Are not agree to each other or different understanding??:o :o

Aku penin la......:mad: :mad:

No...There is no difference understanding, only those who are not BORN AGAIN... hardly to except THE TRUTH because they depend on earthly understanding.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Shwein1990 Publish time 22-4-2008 03:26 PM

Alhaj, what i meant was not BIOLOGICAL brothers and sisters. Watttb says no brother and sisters, what he meant was no biological brothers and sisters. the relationship is not like us and our siblings...

alhaj72 Publish time 23-4-2008 10:40 AM

Balas #25 Shwein1990\ catat

Common man.. NOT BIOLOGICAL brothers and sisters???

Mary is Jesus own mother, (Biological mother) and from Mary herself, she gave birth to James, Joseph, Simon and Judas....right?? (there is boold connection) since I'm talking as he (Jesus pbuh) in human formed (100% human)... and that what they believed (Mathew 13: 55-57) (While Jesus pbuh still a live) (Not after Jesus pbuh died)

Which is he act as human.
Eating, sleeping, speaking, have brothers and sisters... etc...:D

Shwein1990 Publish time 23-4-2008 01:23 PM

Yes Jesus has siblings but, very different from Jesus, because Jesus is God where as they are human. Jesus has blood connection with them but they are not like Jesus. They are half-siblings of Jesus since they were the children of Joseph and Mary. And Jesus has no blood relationship with Joseph.

"But he (Joseph) had no union with her (Mary) UNTIL she gave birth to a son. And he gave Him the name Jesus" (Matthew 1:25).

Shwein1990 Publish time 23-4-2008 01:26 PM

So what if Jesus acts like human? Eating, sleeping, speaking, have brothers and sisters... etc...? :L

ye trying to prove Jesus is not God ??

alhaj72 Publish time 23-4-2008 01:51 PM

Balas #27 Shwein1990\ catat

Yes Jesus has siblings but, very different from Jesus, because Jesus is God where as they are human. Jesus has blood connection with them but they are not like Jesus. They are half-siblings of Jesus since they were the children of Joseph and Mary. And Jesus has no blood relationship with Joseph.

Yup... as a human.. no different.. but as a GOD (For Christian) definitely different.. (Please read carefully since my words are clear and easy to understand):@ ;P
Am I talking about blood relationship between Jesus pbuh and Joseph..??? Not even a word..right..hmmmmmmmmm:@ ;P(Where did the word coming from???):o :o

"But he (Joseph) had no union with her (Mary) UNTIL she gave birth to a son. And he gave Him the name Jesus" (Matthew 1:25).
Yup.. agreed with you...:D

[ Last edited byalhaj72 at 24-4-2008 12:07 PM ]

alhaj72 Publish time 23-4-2008 01:54 PM

Balas #28 Shwein1990\ catat

So what if Jesus acts like human? Eating, sleeping, speaking, have brothers and sisters... etc...?

ye trying to prove Jesus is not God ??

Nup...didn't say a word.. I'm trying to prove that Jesus pbuh as a human on that time (Matthew 13: 55-57) since we have eye witnesses inside the verses...:lol:

[ Last edited byalhaj72 at 24-4-2008 12:08 PM ]

Shwein1990 Publish time 23-4-2008 02:14 PM

Yup... as a human.. no different.. but as a GOD (For Christian) definitely different.. (Please read carefully since my words are clear and easy to understand)
Am I talking about blood relationship between Jesus pbuh and Joseph..??? Not even a word..right..hmmmmmmmmm   (Where did the word coming from???)

cant i elaborate more?? why so... er... dono what to say, fine :LWhere did the word come from? obviously from my elaboration. ;P

alhaj72 Publish time 23-4-2008 03:18 PM

Reply #31 Shwein1990's post

He.. he..:lol: :lol:

alhaj72 Publish time 24-4-2008 11:02 AM

Balas #30 alhaj72\ catat

I'm trying to prove that Jesus pbuh as a human on that time (Matthew 13: 55-57) since we have eye witnesses inside the verses...

Any objection?? or accepted the facts??:D :D

wattttb Publish time 25-4-2008 12:15 AM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 24-4-2008 11:02 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Balas #30 alhaj72\ catat

QUOTE:
I'm trying to prove that Jesus pbuh as a human on that time (Matthew 13: 55-57) since we have eye witnesses inside the verses...

Any objection?? or accepted the facts??:D :D

Oh oh...that is your own opinion,
if you sided the jews ...you are the same like these people,
then you are insulted JESUS just like what they did.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 25-4-2008 09:05 AM

Balas #34 wattttb\ catat

Oh oh...that is your own opinion,
if you sided the jews ...you are the same like these people,
then you are insulted JESUS just like what they did.

Hmm.. My own opinion huh?? Not theirs?? The verses stated it clearly... with eye witnesses... who was there when the event happen... not like we all that born after 2000 years??

It was the feeling and opinion of the Jews on that time... as happen to Nabi Muhamad S.A.W when he reveal the Wahyu to Quraish....

Since we know that Nabi Musa A.S (Moses) also have the same resistance from his tribe/clan..
Since we know that Nabi Nuh A.S (Noah) also have the same resistance from his tribe/clan.. etc

wattttb Publish time 25-4-2008 02:31 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 25-4-2008 09:05 AM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Hmm.. My own opinion huh?? Not theirs?? The verses stated it clearly... with eye witnesses... who was there when the event happen... not like we all that born after 2000 years??

It was the ...

Here we know these people insulted JESUS...because they dont like JESUS, they rejected JESUS...so insincerity (100%) in their heart....and there is NO TRUTH in their words.

For us CHRISTIAN, this is what JESUS teach us :-
"DO NOT JUDGE AND YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGE, IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE OTHERS, YOU WILL BE JUDGED, AND THE MEASURE YOU USE FOR OTHERS WILL BE USED FOR YOU"

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 25-4-2008 06:09 PM

Balas #36 wattttb\ catat

I don't understand you lah...

Some says 100% human and at the same time 100% GOD (Tought by Paul)...

So.. I'm giving you the proof that he is 100% human... and the people in the verses also said so..

They not insulted Jesus pbuh.. since they told the truth..
They just doesn't believe Jesus pbuh is the Prophet or Messiah that they were waiting for... (As Taurat prophecies)
It was their first reaction maaaaa.... may be after some time.. they believed.... who knows...

These people living together with Jesus pbuh... not the people that never met him but told every body that he was the choosen one... and bla.. bla.. bla.. change laws.. bla..bla..bla not need circumcised... bla.. bla..bla.. all foods are clean... bla.. bla..blaetc

wattttb Publish time 25-4-2008 11:21 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 25-4-2008 06:09 PM http://forum6.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

I don't understand you lah...

Some says 100% human and at the same time 100% GOD (Tought by Paul)...

Yes JESUS IS 100% HUMAN AND 100% GOD....
Apa yang ada pada JESUS itu digelar ETERNAL LIFE...kerana cinta kasih JESUS kepada kita... DIA SENDIRI yang memberi contoh itu. Beginilah yang seharusnya terjadi pada kita manusia...Tapi Si Ular itu... buat engkara, sehingga ADAM dan HAWA di usir keluar dari Taman EDEN.

So.. I'm giving you the proof that he is 100% human... and the people in the verses also said so..
It ok...JESUS is 100% human being and HE is 100% GOD

They not insulted Jesus pbuh.. since they told the truth..
They just doesn't believe Jesus pbuh is the Prophet or Messiah that they were waiting for... (As Taurat prophecies)
It was their first reaction maaaaa.... may be after some time.. they believed.... who knows...
Good.. at least you've noticed the wickedness within us human being. But to JESUS, HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD...HE KNOWS EVERYTHING WITHINOUR HEART BECAUSE HE IS THE LIGHT. AND NO DARKNESS CAN OVERCOME HIM.

These people living together with Jesus pbuh... not the people that never met him but told every body that he was the choosen one... and bla.. bla.. bla.. change laws.. bla..bla..bla not need circumcised... bla.. bla..bla.. all foods are clean... bla.. bla..blaetc

Please...no body change the law. It only we human being did not understand GOD WISDOM.
We always think we are right.....we will say " I have mind and brain to think!!! which created by GOD!!!" .......the worst thing...we did not know we are totally corrupted since we see things surround us.

BUT THIS IS JESUS SAID "THE WORDS THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE"...WHAT IS FLESH IS FLESH AND WHAT IS SPIRIT IS SPIRIT.

with flesh...YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND GOD WISDOM.....

MAY GOD FORGIVE US OUR SIN

AMEN

FROM WATT

[ Last edited bywattttb at 27-4-2008 09:33 PM ]

alhaj72 Publish time 28-4-2008 12:25 PM

Balas #38 wattttb\ catat

It ok...JESUS is 100% human being and HE is 100% GOD

Good.. so that proofed as 100% human being formed.. Jesus pbuh has brothers and sisters...

Please...no body change the law. It only we human being did not understand GOD WISDOM.

Ye meh?? no body changed the laws??:o :o
Then don't eat swine flesh, practice sabbath on saturday and do circumcise.. he.. he.. he..

We always think we are right.....we will say " I have mind and brain to think!!! which created by GOD!!!" .......the worst thing...we did not know we are totally corrupted since we see things surround us.

Yes agreed with you... Human mind corrupted after seeing and learning... but not from baby... how about people who blind and deaf.. are they also mind corrupted??;P ;P :o :o :victory: :victory:

Shwein1990 Publish time 28-4-2008 12:56 PM

their mind still may be corrupted.... by their inner thoughts. ;P ;P :o :o :victory:

Edit: and of course lead by other men too....

[ Last edited byShwein1990 at 28-4-2008 02:55 PM ]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
View full version: Did Jesus Have any Brothers and/or Sisters?

ADVERTISEMENT