alhaj72 Publish time 9-5-2008 03:22 PM

Balas #80 Shwein1990\ catat

Entah.. aku pun tak tahu... nanti aku baca lagi.. he.. he..

satellite88 Publish time 15-5-2008 12:03 AM

Reply #81 alhaj72's post

Mary Magdalene, Jesus's faithful follower.

wattttb Publish time 15-5-2008 01:29 AM

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHRE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by satellite88 at 15-5-2008 12:03 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Mary Magdalene, Jesus's faithful follower.

Apa cerita ni... tentang JAMES di katakan saudara kandung JESUS ke??

Yah... banyak orang tersala tafsir tentang James ini.

Sebenarnya ... JAMES itu bukan saudara kandung JESUS, JESUS TIDAK MEMPUNYAI SAUDARA KANDUNG (SEDARAH).
JAMES itu anak kepada Cleophas yang mana Isterinya Cleophas ini bernama Mary....Mary isteri Cleophas ini adalah saudara Ibu JESUS sperti yang terdapat dalam petikan BIBLE JOHN 19:25 :-

19:25 Dan dekat salib Yesus berdiri ibu-Nya dan saudara ibu-Nya, Maria, isteri Klopas dan Maria Magdalena.

JESUS DAN JAMES ADALAH COUSIN... ADA PUN THE HOLY SPIRIT USE THE TERM "BROTHER OF THE LORD" BECAUSE OF " LOVE".

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

satellite88 Publish time 15-5-2008 01:49 AM

Reply #83 wattttb's post

Ia ke?
What about the contention that these were Christ's spiritual brothers and sisters, instead of His blood brothers and sisters -- His siblings. We find the answer in John 2:12. Christ went to Capernaum, accompanied by "His mother, and His brethren, AND HIS DISCIPLES." Here we find a sharp distinction is made between His BRETHREN and His DISCIPLES showing that they WERE NOT the same. His SPIRITUAL brethren WERE His disciples -- those who believed His teachings. His flesh and blood brothers did not believe Him (John 7:5). This scripture certainly makes James, Joses, Simon and Judas His blood brothers.

In Mark's account of Jesus' visit to His hometown synagogue, we find the people wondering about His great wisdom. They asked, "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Judas, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?" (Mark 6:3). These people, who had known Jesus from childhood, specifically stated that He was the brother of several other young people who had grown up in their midst.

These people were VERY familiar with family relationships throughout the village. Notice that they are not called cousins, but brothers.

wattttb Publish time 15-5-2008 03:52 AM

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by satellite88 at 15-5-2008 01:49 AM http://forum3.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Reply #83 wattttb's post

Ia ke?
What about the contention that these were Christ's spiritual brothers and sisters, instead of His blood brothers and sisters -- His siblings. We find the answer in John 2:12. Christ went to Capernaum, accompanied by "His mother, and His brethren, AND HIS DISCIPLES." Here we find a sharp distinction is made between His BRETHREN and His DISCIPLES showing that they WERE NOT the same.
Well.. In verse 1 and 2 it says that HIS MOTHER AND JESUS and HIS disciple was invited to the wedding. THE BIBLE did not say HIS brothers only in verse 12.
As we all knows THE BIBLE is writen by those inspired by HOLY SPIRIT. The purpose why JESUS came into this world because of GOD LOVING KINDNESS. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS FROM GOD and the term " HIS BROTHERS" mean HIS realtionships with this people very close which in GOD eyes that is "LOVE", does'nt mean that they've blood relation.

His SPIRITUAL brethren WERE His disciples -- those who believed His teachings. His flesh and blood brothers did not believe Him (John 7:5). This scripture certainly makes James, Joses, Simon and Judas His blood brothers]
In verses3,4 &5 These brothers of JESUS were the familes and towns people of Nazareth which also mentioned in MARK 3:31-35. "
These people were to enter the church after JESUS resurrention,and then they would belive themself important merely because of their former association with JESUS, but at that time they were still very far from understanding JESUS mission. They wanted JESUS to be known by HIS miracle; but JESUS chose rather to reveal HIMSELF to those who could enter into the mistery of death which lead to GLORY

In Mark's account of Jesus' visit to His hometown synagogue, we find the people wondering about His great wisdom. They asked, "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Judas, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?"
These people offended JESUS and THERE IS NO TRUTH IN THEIR WORDS and their words are insulted JESUS.

(Mark 6:3). These people, who had known Jesus from childhood, specifically stated that He was the brother of several other young people who had grown up in their midst.

These people were VERY familiar with family relationships throughout the village. Notice that they are not called cousins, but brothers.

These people know about MESSIAH WILL COME from their race, that why they commented "how did this come to HIM? what kind of wisdom has been given to HIM that HE also performs such miracles? (verse 2 and 3 of MARK 6) They dont believe what is happen to JESUS, because to them THE MESSIAH should come from a wellknown family where as JESUS and HIS step Father is a poor man. so they jealous and INSULTED HIM. It is very clear in OT revealed that "the prophet is not welcome in HIS own home town" is fulfilled. They are the one who crucify JESUS.

If we sided these people then we are insulted JESUS too.JESUS IS ONLY THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

[ Last edited bywattttb at 15-5-2008 03:57 AM ]

alhaj72 Publish time 28-5-2008 09:30 AM

Reply #85 wattttb's post

These people know about MESSIAH WILL COME from their race, that why they commented "how did this come to HIM?
They can predicted only... but God choose the one He want...
what kind of wisdom has been given to HIM that HE also performs such miracles? (verse 2 and 3 of MARK 6) They dont believe what is happen to JESUS, because to them THE MESSIAH should come from a wellknown family where as JESUS and HIS step Father is a poor man. so they jealous and INSULTED HIM. It is very clear in OT revealed that "the prophet is not welcome in HIS own home town" is fulfilled. They are the one who crucify JESUS.
Well same thing happen to Nabi Muhamad S.A.W... that whyhe performed HIJRAH from Mecca to Madinah... but he was not crucify because he was protected by Allah S.W.T.... Wassalam...

wattttb Publish time 28-5-2008 01:17 PM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 28-5-2008 09:30 AM http://forum5.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

Reply #85 wattttb's post

QUOTE:
These people know about MESSIAH WILL COME from their race, that why they commented "how did this come to HIM?

They can predicted only... but God choose the one He want...

You are Right...

QUOTE:
what kind of wisdom has been given to HIM that HE also performs such miracles? (verse 2 and 3 of MARK 6) They dont believe what is happen to JESUS, because to them THE MESSIAH should come from a wellknown family where as JESUS and HIS step Father is a poor man. so they jealous and INSULTED HIM. It is very clear in OT revealed that "the prophet is not welcome in HIS own home town" is fulfilled. They are the one who crucify JESUS.

Well same thing happen to Nabi Muhamad S.A.W... that whyhe performed HIJRAH from Mecca to Madinah... but he was not crucify because he was protected by Allah S.W.T.... Wassalam...

GOD will protect all those who believe in HIM, JESUS is THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKE AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD, what is writen in THE BIBLE and what happen to JESUS give us very clear picture that GOD IS MERCIFUL TO US.

Instead judging us or punishing us here on earth from the greatest sins we commited against HIS SON ANDTHE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE FATHER....HE WILLING TO SACRIFY HE HIMSELF FOR THE PURPOSE TO REMOVE THE KNOWLEGDE OF GOOD AND EVIL WITHIN US WHICH LEAD US TO DEATH....AND HE HAS DONE FOR US ON THE CROSS.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 29-5-2008 07:08 PM

Reply #87 wattttb's post

GOD will protect all those who believe in HIM, JESUS is THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKE AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD, what is writen in THE BIBLE and what happen to JESUS give us very clear picture that GOD IS MERCIFUL TO US.
Merciful tu you but not to Jesus pbuh during crucifixion.... other wise... He will not said like this "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"梬hich means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" te he.. he.. he..:P

wattttb Publish time 29-5-2008 09:57 PM

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THESON AND OF THEHOLY SPIRIT

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 29-5-2008 07:08 PM http://forum5.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

QUOTE:

Merciful tu you but not to Jesus pbuh during crucifixion.... other wise... He will not said like this "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"梬hich means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" te he.. he.. he..:P

http://forum5.cari.com.my/images/common/sigline.gif
Hah.. LUUU PIKIRRR LAAA SENDIRIII BEBBB...

PEACE

Perkara ini sudah saya jelasdalam post yang sudah....Ini tanya lagi.
Apa main jeling saja orang punya post ke??....tak putut jadi pelupa....belum tua lagi tu!!!

Kalau main jeling orang post .. erti nya tak respect lah kawan. Hanya untuk pertahan- kan pride sendiri.
Sorry yah...

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

[ Last edited bywattttb at 29-5-2008 09:59 PM ]

alhaj72 Publish time 30-5-2008 09:02 AM

Balas #89 wattttb\ catat

kau ingat semua orang boleh ingat kau punya post ke??? kalau kau ingat... beritahu aku kat thread mana dan post no. berapa.... amacam???:P

Apa yang aku ingat... kau mesti cakap mereka tak born again dan tak akan faham kalau tak born again.....erk....:L

[ Last edited byalhaj72 at 30-5-2008 09:03 AM ]

wattttb Publish time 31-5-2008 04:33 AM

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 30-5-2008 09:02 AM http://forum5.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
kau ingat semua orang boleh ingat kau punya post ke??? kalau kau ingat... beritahu aku kat thread mana dan post no. berapa.... amacam???:P

Apa yang aku ingat... kau mesti cakap mereka tak born ...

Hey kawan.. kalau tak ingat , tak apa....sila lah baca ..."Gospel of John: Penyelewengan -post #15" soalan kamu sudah saya jawab.,

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 2-6-2008 02:31 PM

Balas #91 wattttb\ catat

Good... menjawab memang boleh jawab... tetapi jangan sekadar menjawab sahaja... jawaban kamu gagal dalam menerangkan sesuatu... malah menimbulkan keraguan yang semakin membuak-buak..... hmmm tapi tidak apa bagi kamu kerana kamu boleh menggunakan alasan You're not born again... he.. he.. he..:P

satellite88 Publish time 2-6-2008 07:27 PM

Reply #92 alhaj72's post

'born again' with water and spirit, dan hadiah Holy-Spirit, masih belum lengkap. Ada missing sesuatu yang penting. Sebab itu tidak akan membantu mencari jawapan yang benar dan teguh.

Quote from the bible NT :
"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Matt. 3:11-13) These strong unmincing words of John the Baptist spoken at the river Jordan, stirred the hearts of his listeners.

Hanya orang orang yang 'born again' dan baptizedwith water, spirit... and fireakanmendapat petunjuk dari the Holiest Spirit the Supreme Owner and Ruler of the universe and everthing in it.

The former,'born-again' belum lengkap sebab tidak ada menyebut atau mengelak atau sengajameninggalkan fire dalam baptism.

wattttb Publish time 3-6-2008 01:02 AM

HERE I AM AGAIN SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 2-6-2008 02:31 PM http://forum5.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Good... menjawab memang boleh jawab... tetapi jangan sekadar menjawab sahaja... jawaban kamu gagal dalam menerangkan sesuatu... malah menimbulkan keraguan yang semakin membuak-buak..... hmmm tapi ...

Ada baca tak..... tak apa.... sekarang boleh baca...

We know GOD IS LOVING KINDNESS, and we know GOD HATE SIN...kerana SIN inilah yang memisah kita dari TUHAN.

Apa bila JESUS di salib kan oleh mereka yang dengki, pemarah, pembohong, pendusta, dan mereka yang berpandu kepada FLESH.... at this time...GOD THE FATHER CLOSE HIS FACE WITH HIS HAND, why?? because HIS people HIS OWN creation SIN AGAINST HIM , THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT....that why "ELOI, ELOI,LAMA SABACHTHANI!"梬hich means, "MY GOD , MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME" It does not mean that GOD THE FATHER is not with HIM.THE FATHER AND THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ITU ADALAH "SATU TUHAN"

SEE!! THE TRUTH!!!

Noted that JESUS said to "THE FATHER, FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO"......SEE!! HOW GREAT IS THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST...HE MANAGED TO FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO HURTING HIM... HE DID THAT ON THE CROSS... AS WE ALL KNOW THE PAIN AND SUFFERING JESUS BEAR ON CROSS JUST BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE TOWARD EVERY EACH OF US HERE ON EARTH.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 3-6-2008 06:03 PM

Balas #94 wattttb\ catat

Aku ingat... kalau kat RSF lagi best kita berbincang sebab kat sana semua orang bebas menggunakan ayat Al-Kitab....

Malangnya... ramai yang suka duduk di kawasan selamat agar dilindungi oleh undang-undang thread...

Yang ada kat RSF untuk wakil penganut Kristian pun cakap merapu... pusing sana sini... oh ... tak bestnya....:'((Debmey)....:@

Mahukah kau join kita orang kat RSF... Wahai Wattttb yang budiman?????:D

wattttb Publish time 3-6-2008 07:32 PM

IN THE NAME OF THE SON AND OF THE SON AND OF HOLY SPIRIT

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 3-6-2008 06:03 PM http://forum5.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif
Aku ingat... kalau kat RSF lagi best kita berbincang sebab kat sana semua orang bebas menggunakan ayat Al-Kitab....

Malangnya... ramai yang suka duduk di kawasan selamat agar dilindungi oleh u ...

Ini RSF ayat ini stand for??.. Tak faham lah.. boleh elaborate.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

alhaj72 Publish time 4-6-2008 12:00 PM

Reply #96 wattttb's post

Religion, Spirituality and Faith (RSF) forum........:L
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
View full version: Did Jesus Have any Brothers and/or Sisters?

ADVERTISEMENT