CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cik_sssara

SURI HATI MR PILOT (NEELOFA & FATTAH AMIN) LOUNGE @ AIRPORT 27

Close [Copy link]
Post time 14-12-2016 01:36 AM | Show all posts

saya kak nessa.. kak nessa nak apa apa ke??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2016 01:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
https://www.instagram.com/p/BN69iRJFlnu/

smlm acik ratu punya speku pasal pic ni i rasa betul

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2016 01:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sky_haneul replied at 14-12-2016 01:32 AM
Dorg pandai belit je keja...suka ka mkn gaji buat hidup org jdi pressure  : berhemah la siki ...

Kannnn... dah mcm tabloid je i tgk. Dah taraf2 Daily Mail kat uk je. Semua bnd tambah perisa nak kasi title tu gah sket.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2016 01:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
starty replied at 14-12-2016 01:37 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BN69iRJFlnu/

smlm acik ratu punya speku pasal pic ni i rasa betul:lol ...

Acik ratu speku apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2016 01:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Inessa replied at 14-12-2016 01:32 AM
Ada lagi yang jaga kaaa

saiyaaaaa baru balik makan xleh tdoq terus

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2016 01:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
senorita8 replied at 14-12-2016 01:41 AM
Acik ratu speku apa?

pasal apa jd ni love discuss dgn fattah and dorg maybe menyabarkan each other hehheehhe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-12-2016 02:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ok i pun nk tdo esok keje woiiiii cuti panjang sudah habis diakhiri dengan ucapan komen kepada kosmo tu

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2016 02:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
starty replied at 14-12-2016 02:03 AM
ok i pun nk tdo esok keje woiiiii cuti panjang sudah habis diakhiri dengan ucapan komen kepada kosmo ...

Hahahahaha. Reputz tak reti terjemah rupanya. Aku baru nak masuk tido tgk post ni tergelak2 pulakkkk.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2016 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Hi guys. Saja nak selit my opinion regarding this whole fiasco.

1) First and foremost, we need to remember yg this is showbiz and ANYTHING can happen in showbiz. What we see on TV, socmed, blogs, newspaper, mags...those are called “bahan”. Nothing is real in showbiz. Perhaps only 5% je real.

2) Neelofa is a business minded person, and she is a very very successful business woman. Business = opportunity. Coming from marketing/advertising background, i knw how much it takes to plan a marketing strategy. The more awareness u get, the BETTER. I can safely say, her marketing dept blh tido lena everyday coz this whole lofattah fiasco is already doing the job for them.

3) Perhaps. Perhaps. Lofa and Fattah are more interested in becoming business partners more than getting involved in a relationship. HOWEVER, no one can tolak takdir, and they accidentally dah jatuh cinta. (Wallahualam). From the earlier stage diorang shooting, we can see how they both use every opportunity to promote SHMP. from contests, to BTS. so frm there, we can see diorang dua ni mmg otak bisnes and pandai ambik peluang. And now fattah is using #lofattah #ilofayou in all his promotional campaign.

4) I think things got out of control a little bit, because of socmed, and both Lofa and Fattah need a stronger PR team to handle this kind of situation. Again, this is showbiz guys. From what we saw before, both are giving contradicting replies to journalists. No consistency. So frm here we can see both management tak talk through psl benda ni lagi. By right they should already know what to do dah.

5) Whatever happens after this, SHMP and #lofattah will be remembered as the most successful drama in Malaysia’s history with the biggest awareness. Dari segi kualiti, banyak je yg perlu dibaiki lagi.

6) My conclusion is, clearly both lofa and fattah is together and are using it to gain awareness. Ada pros and cons. Pros? U get money lah kan. Cons? The aftermath which is what u guys are facing now. Really sorry to say this, but the lofattah aura is being perah-ed sampai kaw2 to kaut untung. And its not wrong pun to do that, because hey, its all business matter and business is all abt opportunity kan. but they need to hv a line lah. They feed us too much already and now things got out of control and lofa jugak yg stress. And also to fattah, I feel that putting #lofattah in every promotional campaign is not classy at all. When u do that, its as if ure selling ur relationship pulak. I remember what kristin stewart said haritu abt her relationship dgn rob.

“People wanted me and Rob to be together so badly that our relationship was made into a product,” she said. “It wasn’t real life anymore. And that was gross to me. It’s not that I want to hide who I am or hide anything I’m doing in my life. It’s that I don’t want to become a part of a story for entertainment value.”

To all forummers, no offense but this is just my opinion. Pls take it lightly. Im not against anyone. Im a lofattah fan too. But this is just my two cents. After all this is a public forum and we are here to express opinions kan. Hopefully we all can think clearly and get some sense out of all this

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 01:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.495253 second(s), 29 queries .