Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

Talk All About The Hospital (Bae Se Ju Ta) ~ Jerry Yan ~

[Copy link]
Post time 1-12-2006 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 1-12-2006 10:53 AM
ep semalam mmg sedih.... terutama masa Dr qiu nangis anak dia accident tu....

kesian jugak kat Dr Su tapi kata2 Dr Guan tu betul... hargailah org disekeliling dia...biarkan apa yg dah berlalu tu ...

kalau aku tak leh terima explanation dr Guan nie...terlalu selfish...sbb dia Dr Su tu jadi camtu...pas tu ckp dia pregnant lak lagi mengong ...saja nak suh org tgk dia bahagia giler tak fikir kan ex bf dia setengah mati tak lupakan dia...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2006 11:16 AM | Show all posts
[/quote]kalau aku tak leh terima explanation dr Guan nie...terlalu selfish...sbb dia Dr Su tu jadi camtu...pas tu ckp dia pregnant lak lagi mengong ...saja nak suh org tgk dia bahagia giler tak fikir ... [/quote]

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

si dr guan tu mcm lalang lak aku tgk...si dr.su lak pun lebih kurang gak aje..Serabut otak anne tgk rambut dr su smalam...:gila:...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
aku pun jd cam fan jerry nie pas habis tgk the hospital (sama lak habis ari friday gak aritu tayang kat taiwan)

CTV's "The Hospital" aired its final episode last friday with people crying at its ending. However, female lead Janine Zhang had miserably became "Jerry fans' public enemy" because she hardly gave Jerry a chance in The Hospital. At the official website, fans heavily criticized Janine with "Really wish to twist her hand" and "No.1 most lowly woman" Even though Janine had mentally prepared herself on these attacks, yet she still felt embarrased when she saw everyone's accusations. and she is really afraid to be beaten when she walk on the streets.

Just barely ended, The Hospital will again be shown at the Dong Sen (ET) drama channel starting on the 14th, to continue the drama wave. But because Janine's infamous state greatly increased in this drama, the "beauty" suddenly turned into a " lowly person" when she earlier rebelliously betrayed Jerry in The Hospital. When they finally made up, she again ran away and married Xui Jie Kai, letting Jerry suffer again. At the CTV's forum site, discussions went to heavy scolding and referred her as the "selfish, shameless, and can be matched with the lowly Su Yi Hua's dog."

Janine had forseen that she would be the target of such remarks. "In the drama, it took me a long time to move away from Guan Xin's character." Now, Janine is in England to relax and at Jerry's offical website, it was also announced that he will be in Australia as a special guest for Jolin's concert.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Final Episode Synopsis

Part 1 Ep 39 FINAL

In the hotel room Dr Su received a call from Hospital the staff told him, his wife (CF) looking for him and he need Dr Su help to persuade Dr Qiu to donate his daughter organs.

In the hospital
Dr Su: I know what I am going to said to your it? not a right time but I have something urgent to discuss with both of you. Can your come out with me?
Doctor: Dr Qiu a heart kid donation centre now needs a heart donation urgently if can, we want to discuss this donation agreement letter
Dr Qiu: throw away the agreement and told the doctor his daughter still not dead yet why should he give up
Doctor: Dr Qiu I think now you know better than us your daughter situation the kid need the donation urgently otherwise the kid will dead soon.
Dr Qiu : I don? care, if you need a heart you can go to the heart donation centre, you can call them
Doctor: we understand Dr Qiu you are in the difficult position, you also a doctor if you continue like this?..
Dr Qiu: you know nothing the one who lay down in the bed is not your daughter, is my daughter, she is my everything you know, you can take my heart but you can? take my daughter heart. Dr Qiu leave.
Dr Su: Pick up the agreement letter and said sister in law?(address to Dr Qiu wife) I am very sorry but this thing is now very urgent if your still not agree Xio Ming heart will get worse and even take out also cannot help the kid. Please reconsider.
Dr Qiu wife: I need to sign now?cannot wait, wait until she?wait ?.
Wife: Dr Su said the kid same age with Xio Ming and this is the kid last chance to get the heart donation ?heir need Xio Ming heart
Dr Qiu: so how I must to do, Xio Ming is my everything ? cannot let her go?he so understanding and good girl she love us very much?..she very good, very good?ery good girl
Wife: I understand..., I understand?.
Dr Qiu: If she goes now how I must to do, if she goes I have nothing, ...I have nothing
I don? know how I must carry on in my life without Xio Ming I don? want to let her go?.
Wife: I know, I know I also don? want to let her go but we need to let her go, Xio Ming very understanding girl, she will help the kid?.she will help the kid Qiu please let her go if we don? agree the kid also have no hope.
Dr Qiu: Sorry I am doctor but I can? do anything, I do nothing?.. I do nothing
Dr Qiu: Finally agreed to donate and say to Xio Ming Baby Bye Bye
Doctor : Thank you Dr Qui-Sorry.
Woo so sad Dr Qiu try to hold the bed.

Part 2 Ep 39 FINAL

Dr Qiu very sad and won? let Xio Ming go.
Dr Qiu remember the morning before the accident Xio Ming wish him happy birthday and ask her father to speak quietly cause her mom still slept.
Xio Ming ask her farther what time he will come back today and told her farther she will give birthday surprise and Dr Qiu said he would come back early today.
Xio Ming ask her farther to promise, and told her father she will go to prepare birthday gift for him and ask her father to sleep again.

In the operation Room Dr Su talking to Xio Ming
Dr Su: We are finally meet, Xio Ming (SW:remember Dr Qiu told Dr Su before during the time Xing Ping discharge from Hospital, he also have adorable daughter and one day he will introduce to Dr Su )
Dr Su: You are really adorable/cute like what you father told me before
Dr Su: Uncle now will do the operation for you ? give your heart to another kind and cheerful kid, don? be afraid, your mom and dad will wait for you outside. After operation you can go back?. emmm?.
Dr Su : Let start

Dr Su finally return to his sweet home and look at CF will full of sorry

Dr Su: smile happily to see the cute CF sleeping
Dr Su: did I wake you up?
CF: When you come back
Dr Su: Just come back ?id you take a breakfast? Now almost morning, I take you for breakfast ok, after breakfast we go to see movies.
CF: Go to see movies
Dr Su: emm..
CF: you don? go to work today?
Dr Su: I don? want to go?
Dr Su: emm?
CF: Ok
Dr Su: smile and CF huge him
CF : You know I am so afraid I will never see you again
Dr Su: stupid girl I am here now ? I will never leave you again
CF: Nod ?appily....promise
Dr Su Kiss CF and hug her and say I really love you .
CF: me too, promised you would never left me again ok
Dr Su: definitely I will not leave you again.

In the hospital Dr Su received a letter from Dr Kwan

Part 3 and 4 Ep: 39 (FINAL) Dr Su read a letter from Dr Kwan

Ih Hua, Wish you happy.
How are you now?. I still not telling you after I left the hospital what I met, I think I must let you know what I met before so you will understand, the reason you want to know before. After left the hospital I went to Genting with my sis and then go to Pu Li and also go to mountain and I lost my way in the mountain and suddenly I saw a white car with a lot of kid happily singing and this is my worse and also my wonderful day. The one who drive the car is Chi Su (my husband now). I am surprise he also a doctor.
Dr Kwan told Dr Su she decide to stay after she learn that this is the life she looking for and told Dr Su in this village at the top of mountain had a stones and somebody told her at the top of the mountain you can see what your life dream, I am now at the top of mountain when write this letter to you so I hope you can understand what dream I see in this mountain and this is my whole life dream.
When I left the hospital I saw Dr Tang, he spend his whole life to fight to get the power but at the end even his name he also can? remember. I now really want to tell Dr Tang we learn the medical is not for fight to get the power and position we forget what we need to do as a doctor, to help people and when their recover we can see the happines and smile in their face only. Ih Hua when we last met we promise each other to treasure our own happiness. I know this mountain is not a heaven but closer to heaven. In here I have somebody to hold my hand and in the future will carry our baby and in here we can do what we want to do so the heaven is nearest to us. Ih Hua how about you, if you want happiness you need to do what you think you want to do and to love somebody who love you the most don? wait cause happiness always with you but you only not see it. Ih Hua let me see you happiness Ok.

The press conference is to thanks Dr Qiu who donate Xi Ming organ to the 3 kids.

Dr Su also went to the mountain that Dr Kwan told her before but he not visit her.
Dr Su go to the mountain to find out what is the most important dream in his life and finally he understand ?hat he think is important before but now not important anymore?
Dr Su: I learn to treasure and to see everything I have and now I go back to the place with full of dreams, sunshine, air and this full hope of TOWER-THE HOSPITAL so if you see me here don? forgot to cheer me up ok ??emember to cheer me up...

credits: soni wong

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1563 PrincessFiona's post

mencikkk tgk dr guan :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Hana_Hirokawa at 1-12-2006 11:43 AM
mencikkk tgk dr guan :lol

yelah hana.....dr guan....diehard fan jerry...sian kat Janine dpt watak cam nie...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-12-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Mlm ni Jerry akan balik rumah dan berbaik dengan wife dia rasanya.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1566 PrincessFiona's post

:lol takde lah...... cam teruk benor ler dr guan tu di buat dek director..tp dia tinggal kan dr su pun pasal dia takut ngan petua spital a.k.a pak mentua dr su...kang hancur masa depan dua2 skalik kalo lawan owang2 besor ni kan....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2006 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 1-12-2006 11:49 AM

yelah hana.....dr guan....diehard fan jerry...sian kat Janine dpt watak cam nie...

gara² charector dia yg jadi dr. guan..di benci dgn fans jerry...he3..actually kira berjaya ga si janine nih bawak watak tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Hana_Hirokawa at 1-12-2006 11:52 AM
:lol takde lah...... cam teruk benor ler dr guan tu di buat dek director..tp dia tinggal kan dr su pun pasal dia takut ngan petua spital a.k.a pak mentua dr su...kang hancur masa depan dua2 skalik  ...

kita tak suka dua watak heroin Jerry nie...Dr Guan...Cui Feng..ntah apa-apa...yg aku suka The Hospital dlm ni leh tgk muka Jerry kamera focus selalu dekat so cam dekat jer...hehehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts
pas ni leh ler laki aku tgk tv 8.30pm sbb selama hari The Hospital on air...8.30  jer..tukar 8tv DR SU...DR SU....lawak tul..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 12:05 PM | Show all posts
kenapa ntah.... aku tak marah pun dgn Dr. Guan... w/pun sebelum ni aku geram kat Dr Guan masa mula2 tu... sbb aku rasa Dr Guan buat keputusan yg betul lepas tu.... Cui Feng pun aku ok jer....

kekkekkeke.... best apa citer ni dia buat twist camtu jadi takde la sama jer ending sumer citer.... sbb citer ni pun dah dari mula agak heavy.... jadi aku tak rasa apa2 la kalau ending camtu.... tapi kalau drama ni style idol drama surelah takleh accept hero tak dgn heroin...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 12:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1570 PrincessFiona's post

:lol aku pun sama..tgk citer ni pasal nak tgk jerry n ade aaa 2-3 org doc lelaki yg aku ske tgk muehehe ..dr chiu pun ske gaks, dia masuk kategori hero macho walaupun jahat+baik... teringat ajussi dlm citer chunhyang ekeke ske dia ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2006 12:17 PM | Show all posts
bagi bel apa yg Dr. Guan ckp tu kat Dr. Su tu betul gak...
selepas dah ckp semua baru ler mata dan hati Dr.Su yg selalu tertutup kini terbuka utk CF...

at the end akhirnya Dr.Su ckp "I Love You" gak bini dia dan pastu diorg berkiss tu....rasa sendu tgk...and off course part ni akan kena ptg...kekekeeke

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 12:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1574 isabel's post

light kiss pun xmo lepas....:hmm:

Dr.Su cuba gak nk baik balik ngan Dr.Guan...tp biler dh dpt xplain Guan Xin tu....at last die trima gak...
ok arrr ckit....kalo x cam mati minik jer muker Dr.Su...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 12:45 PM | Show all posts
hensem lak tgk laki guan tuh
bagus lah dia... bagi bini jumpa ex bf
siap cakap takut jugak kalo guan xin tak balik2
tapi... dia cintakan guan xin... jadi dia nak guan xin hepi
cam tu lah baru betul...

dr su kena belajar dari laki guan xin tuh.
macho sket... ni lembekkk je... buhsan betul tengok watak dr su

camne anak dr qiu boleh xcident?
tengok2 je dah masuk spital
sedih giler tgk dr qiu. eh... dia dah divorce ke ngan bini dia?

rasanya kalo dr memang tak leh rawat sedara mara sdirik.
takut emo... mempengaruhi rawatan wooo
sebab tu lah org lain yang rawat anak dr qiu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2006 12:46 PM | Show all posts
camne posting aku tak kuar???
ke aku je x nampak??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
opss... dah ada...
masuk page baru rupanyer
hehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2006 12:53 PM | Show all posts
posted by fatty2 @ asian fanatics.net

Jerry said during his tv interview in Malaysia that he likes 1 script very much, its in the midst of negotiation, he said its comical & amusing like MG .
Also in a Malaysian newsarticle, Jerry said that he will continue to remain true to his nature & wont be influenced by the culture of showbiz, that is, he wont pretend to be nice for others to see. And that he wont think so much (fatty2: probably it means he wont be bothered so much by others opinion). Also he will keep his lifestyle simple, he wont go for big house, big cars, no posh lifestyle for him.

And that next year he will be busy with his pictorial, movie & possible tv serial. Asked abt whether any F4 acting projects , he said it will depends on the script, he will not filmed just for the sake of filming.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2006 12:53 PM | Show all posts
part ending ni mmg kita akan byk menangis....

menangis tgk Dr.Qiu dgn terpaksa melepaskan tangan anak dia...

part Dr. Su operate anak Dr.Qiu siap berbual dulu gan XQ kata yg dia budak baik dan lepas operate dia leh jumpa gan mak bapa dia kat luar yg sdg menunggu...

part Dr. Su kembali ke pangkuan CF dan kata dia nak bercuti sbb nak abiskan masa gan CF pastu ckp I LOVE YOU...

part Dr. Su terima surat Dr.Guan...yg ni breaking part..laju aje airmata keluar...

part Dr.Qiu kena interview dan dia dgn sedih dgr degupan jantung anak dia dlm badan budak yg terima jantung tu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 05:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124429 second(s), 41 queries .