CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 153697|Reply: 341

::EUROPEAN Princess::...Fashion & Style...

[Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2008 05:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by anakencana at 17-11-2011 11:08

Princess of Sweden

Princess Madeleine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Madeleine_of_Sweden

She began her schooling at the Vasterled parish pre-school aged three, continuing her education at Smedslattsskolan in nearby Bromma four years later. The keen equestrian and gymnast went on to attend Carlssons Skola in Stockholm, finishing her senior level studies at the city's Enskilda Gymnasiet in 2001.

Always a popular figure with photographers, she was thrust into the spotlight on her own when, in October 2001, she moved to the UK, saying she wanted to improve her English and "live like a normal girl". "I've always wanted to go abroad, to get to know other cultures and try new things," she said at the time.

Her ability to blend into the bustling life of Chelsea, where she shared a home with a family friend, was short-lived, however, and Madeleine seemed to be unable to escape the Swedish media. "I had really hoped for a private life in London," she said after calling a press conference so she could "have peace and quiet

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2008 05:29 PM | Show all posts
elle est belle et mignon

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2008 05:33 PM | Show all posts

German Princess Gloria Von Thurn und Taxis

Mariae Gloria, Countess von Schoenburg-Glauchau *1960 (spouse of Johanes, 11. Fuerst von Thurn+Taxis)

Gloria von Thurn und Taxis former punk girls among the German princesses. katanyer.. hair looks so wild.. so 80s.. from their wild, punk time when they wore crazy outfits..crazy royalty  :kiss:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_von_Thurn_und_Taxis

Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis wild jet-setting ended in 1990, when her husband died, leaving her deep in debt. Today she head of a rebuilt family business, a V.I.P. at her friend Benedict XVI's Vatican, and in love with an African paradise.

A quarter-century after she married the man who was said to be Germany's richest aristocrat, her distant cousin Prince Johannes von Thurn und Taxis, when she was 20 and he was 53, and became notorious for her wild parties and punk hairdos, Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, now a widow, still knows how to turn heads...

But her antics were tame compared with the behavior of her husband, who in his bachelorhood was unapologetic about his free-swinging bisexuality. He also relished mocking pomposity (outward behaviour)..  Among the victims of his insults and pranks were Britain Princess Margaret, Newport hostess Eileen Slocum, and Bolivian tin king Ant閚or Pati駉.

Gloria had just announced that she was selling off a large portion of the family silver and jewelry. The auction, held by Sotheby's in Geneva, brought in $13.7 million. A second auction staged by Sotheby's at Schloss St. Emmeram in 1993 fetched another $19.3 million. Gloria spent the rest of the decade holed up in Regensburg, raising her children and turning their financial situation around. She sold the metallurgical companies and the bank, trimmed the palace staff, and gave up 24 of her 27 cars. She also studied economics and tax law with private tutors.

"I was a spoiled brat," Gloria admits. "My only responsibility was to entertain Johannes and his guests and look after my children. My biggest challenge was to get close to rock stars. But once I met them, the myth collapsed. With the Church, it was exactly the contrary. When I met Pope John Paul, he was even more than I thought he would be."

Princess Gloria has put up the Tiara only twice the day of her wedding and for the 60th anniversary of Prince Johannes, 5 June I986

In I853 Napoleon III, asked Gabriel Lemonnier to design the Perl Diadem for his wife the Emperess Eugenie. In I887 the French Republic  sold all the Crown jewels including the famous Tiara. Princess Margarete of Thurn und Taxis daughter of Archduke Joseph of Austria was also a niece of Napoleons I & second wife Marie Louise.

Prince Albert I von Thurn un Taxis bought the Tiara in I890 as a wedding present for his wife Princess Margaret. Their grandson the late Prince Johannes von Thurn und Taxis IIth got married 31 May I980 to Countess Gloria von Sch鰊born Glauch.

[ Last edited by  anakencana at 4-4-2008 03:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 05:37 PM | Show all posts
:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

bola tunggu charlotte casiragi taww ana ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2008 05:48 PM | Show all posts

GLORIA and Daughters

Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis and Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis

Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis

Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis

[ Last edited by  anakencana at 4-4-2008 03:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2008 06:36 PM | Show all posts

Crown Princess M醲ima Style and designers

Princess M醲ima of the Netherlands is married to Prince Willem-Alexander, the heir to the throne.

Peringkat awal hubungannya dengan Putera Willem-Alexander, 40, Maxima menghadapi krisis

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2008 07:30 PM | Show all posts
lagi-lagi.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 07:31 PM | Show all posts
lagi-lagi.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2008 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Minatku hanya untuk Charlotte Casiraghi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2008 08:45 PM | Show all posts
[/quote]ola tunggu charlotte casiragi taww ana ....

[quote]Minatku hanya untuk Charlotte Casiraghi

..atas permintaan uols nie..sabar yaaa

[ Last edited by  anakencana at 3-4-2008 08:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 09:41 PM | Show all posts
FUHHHH......PENUH DGN KEMEWAHAN.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 11:16 PM | Show all posts
tenkiu tenkiu... More please..

Gambar peberet ku

Gambar terbaru 29 March 2008, Rose Ball event in Monaco

Charlotte with her brother Pierre Casiraghi

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 11:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #12 caricom2006's post

Cun siot! Charlotte Casiraghi ni kalo kawen dgn Prince William ker kan ideal.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 11:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 anakencana's post

Princess Medeleine ni dlm masa 2 tahun penuaan wajah dia nampak cam 10 tahun dah berlalu.

[ Last edited by  babygina at 4-4-2008 12:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 11:50 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 01:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #13 babygina's post

Bila wartawan tanya kat prince william pasal charlotte casiraghi, ayat dia
"Sorry to dissappoint you getlemen, but I have never met the young lady in question"

Diaorg ni tak pernah dan mungkin elakkan berjumpa, tgk apa jadi bila mak charlotte, princess caroline jumpa bapa prince william masa zaman muda2 dulu, asyik kena gossip je..tu yang elak awal-awal..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Charlotte of Monaco

She obtained an "excellent" mark on her baccalaureate exam in July 2004. Since passing her "BAC exam" then, through June 2006, she was enrolled in the hypokh鈍ne and kh鈍ne course at the Lyc閑 F閚elon, in St-Germain-des-Pr鑣 - Paris, in the hope of preparing herself for the 蒫ole Normale Sup閞ieure (Paris) entrance exams. She is currently enrolled at the University of Paris IV: Paris-Sorbonne, in the philosophy course (junior year).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Casiraghi

Couture design by Karl Lagerfeld - Chanel

[ Last edited by  anakencana at 4-4-2008 09:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 10:18 AM | Show all posts

Puteri Serba boleh ~ Charlotte Casiraghi (Monaco)

Lahir sebagai Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi kerana ibunya, Puteri Caroline (53 tahun), mahu dia membesar senormal mungkin.

Bagaimanapun, maksud 憂ormal

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 10:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #14 babygina's post

~ 2007~

Anak bongsu pasangan Raja Carl Gustaf dan Ratu Silvia...  memiliki kecantikan sejati...gitu larr kan, rasanya macam tak wat pembedahan surgeri yg over kot... she lets the perubahan wajah & kedutan mengikut masa..

Len ~ nama gelaran kalangan kenalannya... dianggap sebagai anggota keluarga diraja tercantik di Eropah. Hobi Len, adalah bermain ski dan menggubah permata.

Ketika menuntut jurusan undang-undang di London, Len sering menjadi buruan paparazzi, menyebabkan dia kini lebih selesa duduk di rumah.

Len kini menetap bersama teman lelakinya, Jonas Bergstrom dan Zorro (seekor anjing) di Stockholm.

Persoalannya di sini begitu ramai manusia yang tidak menghargai apa yang dimiliki oleh mereka. Mereka sudah sememangnya cantik, tetapi kenapa masih lagi merasa rendah diri dengan kurniaan tuhan? Allah berfirman : "Dan apabila kamu bersyukur, Maka Allah akan menambahkan (kurniaNya) kepada kamu. Dan apabila kamu kufur, Sesungguhnya Azab Allah sangatlah berat."

Tidak salah sekiranya imej diri kita ditingkatkan melalui perkara-perkara yang positif seperti meningkatkan keyakinan, menambahkan senyuman, memperbaiki kemahiran berkomunikasi dan mengadakan perubahan nilai estetik yang berkadaran.

Namun, walaupun punya wajah secantik bidadari, tetapi hati sentiasa rasa tidak tenteram kerana tidak tahu erti syukur kepada ciptaan Allah. Maka tiada satu pembedahan plastik pun oleh mana-mana Pakar Bedah Plastik yang terhebat sekalipun di dunia ini dapat memberikan kepuasan kepada hati yang tidak pernah tunduk kepada PenciptaNya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 02:44 PM | Show all posts

Countess Gunilla von Bismarck of German

MARBELLA, Spain (2005) -- German socialite Countess Gunilla von Bismarck hosted a memorable fancy-dress housewarming for her new mansion in Marbella, Spain.

The guest list included King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden, who attended dressed as Zorro and Marilyn Monroe, hello magazine reported. There were also some near-royals such as the Duchess of York, ex-wife of Prince Andrew of Britain, and Princess Chantal, ex-wife of Prince Ernst of Hanover.

Princess Chantal reportedly wore a startling red cowgirl outfit that featured a blue hat, red boots and a satin bustier.

Von Bismarck, great-granddaughter of the legendary German chancellor Otto von Bismarck, is known for her parties. She celebrated her 50th birthday with a Caribbean-themed party at the family castle.

Countess Gunilla of Bismarck with husband Luis Ortiz-Moreno

[ Last edited by  anakencana at 4-4-2008 02:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 11:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.356638 second(s), 45 queries .