Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: hasniey

Official Kim Woo Bin Thread

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-1-2015 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Kim Woo Bin Exercised Last Minute for Shower Scene in ‘The Technicians’interesting

• Tweet
  • [url=]Facebook[/url][url=]weibo[/url][url=]renren[/url]
  • [url=]share more[/url]

Rating[url=]Rating more[/url]One Star
2014.12.16 18:26  CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Kim Woo Bin shared a story behind the shower scene.

Kim Woo Bin attended the press preview for the film The Technicians on December 16 at the Lotte Cinema World Tower and said, “When I first saw the scenario, there was a shower scene. But no matter how many times I look, I don’t know why that scene comes out,” bringing out laughter.

In the movie The Technicians, there is a shower scene for the protagonist Lee Ji Hyuk. It is a scene that is expected to capture the attention of the female audience members with Kim Woo Bin’s muscular body.

About this, Kim Woo Bin said, “I asked the director about it and he told me that it is a ‘commercial scene.’ He told me that it is a scene that was included for the fans so since then I started exercising hard.”

He continued, “But then I found myself using my time to just exercise when I should be analyzing the other scenes. So I gave up (exercising) for a while and got the permission to work out right before the shower scene was filmed.”

Im Joo Hwan, who was also present on this day, shared, “There is a bath scene for Jo Yoon Hee and I think that’s the second commercial scene in our movie. I would like to call it a commercial scene because it makes me wonder if she really has to take a bath there,” bringing out further laughter.

The Technicians is a film about a group of technicians trying to rob 150 billion won hidden in Incheon Customs in 40 minutes. Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hyun Woo, Jo Yoon Hee, Kim Young Chul, Go Chang Seok and Im Joo Hwan will appear to form an acting ensemble.

Rising as one of the most anticipated films this winter by being pre-sold in four countries at the Asia Film Market, The Technicians is set to premiere on November 24.

Photo credit: enews/Kim Byung Kwan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-1-2015 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Film ‘The Technicians’ to Premiere in North America and Five Asian Countriesinteresting

• Tweet
  • [url=]Facebook[/url][url=]weibo[/url][url=]renren[/url]
  • [url=]share more[/url]

Rating[url=]Rating more[/url]One Star
2014.12.30 11:40  Newsen Ha Soo Jung  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

The Technicians has been confirmed to premiere in North America and five Asian countries.

Heating up the big screen this winter, The Technicians has been confirmed to premiere in North America and five Asian countries, spreading the heat overseas. The Technicians is set to premiere in North America on January 9, Taiwan on January 23, China and Hong Kong in January followed by Singapore and the Philippines.

An affiliate of Deltamac, the distributing company in Hong Kong which also distributed the Korean filmsSecretly, Greatly, The Suspect and more, stated, “The Technicians is a smart crime film which is a rare piece in recent days. Kim Woo Bin and Lee Hyun Woo’s lively actions are especially impressive. We’re anticipating box office success as the audience members’ have high expectation.”

Meanwhile, The Technicians shows great teamwork centering on Kim Woo Bin, Go Chang Seok and Lee Hyun Woo as well as Kim Young Chul, Jo Yoon Hee and Im Joo Hwan. It has been making its way to box office success for its speedy development of the story, hot action scenes and twist on top of another twist in the story.

Photo credit: Lotte Entertainment

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2015 12:01 PM | Show all posts
He looks so cute & funny during Running Man Ep 188, 189 & 191 with Bi Rain in Melbourne.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2015 11:33 AM | Show all posts
check in, terus jatuh cinta dgn Woo Bin lepas bawak watak Young Do

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2015 03:43 PM | Show all posts
young do yang hensem..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2015 04:51 PM | Show all posts
oppa, saranghae...
tgh mencari The Technician nye subtitle.. sapa tau kat mana leh cari? dh masuk subscene pun xde.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-3-2015 11:12 AM | Show all posts

KWB for CK watches

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2015 11:13 AM | Show all posts
kt dramafever, katenye KWB & LJS berlakon sama dlm sequel school 2013 iaitu School 2015

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 01:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067104 second(s), 29 queries .