Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: LostSoul

Funny Bones in Everyday Family Life

[Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2008 09:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #239 LostSoul's post

klaka seram ?...ala ala cerita budak ngan imaginary fren mcm kat astro skrg nih...

apa yg kena mark nih?

ada jokes of the day tak harini?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 10:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #241 misy's post

ekekeke.. tu le psl misy.. hidup dlm dunia kepuraa2an sampei lupe asal usul diri... apa yg kata, created illusion.. klaka tuh...

joke ari ni? jap ek sis.. kita paste..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2008 10:03 PM | Show all posts
ok thanks...make my day...let there be real jokes....ngantuk dah ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 10:05 PM | Show all posts
A gay man, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you: I'm gay."

His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay -- doesn't that mean you put other men's penises in your mouth?"

The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right."

His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around, whacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts
A gay man, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house, and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you: I'm gay."

His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay -- doesn't that mean you put other men's penises in your mouth?"

The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mom, that's right."

His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around, whacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts

Rosebuds

There was a young woman who lived with her grandmother. One night the granddaughter came bouncing down the stairs dressed to go out to a party wearing a see through blouse without a bra. Her grandmother told her to go back up stairs and "dress decent."

The young woman said, "No, I want to show off my rosebuds" and went out the door.

The next day the granddaughter came outside to find her grandmother on the porch wearing the see through blouse without a bra.

"Grandmother!! What are you doing? My boyfriend and a couple of other friends are coming over any time now!" she cried. "lease go change your blouse, I'm so embarrassed!!"

The older woman replied, "Well if you can show off your rosebuds then I can show off my hanging baskets."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2008 10:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #246 LostSoul's post

wakaka hangin basket tu...adess

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 10:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #247 misy's post

ekekekek nenek diapun mau ikut trend ma...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-3-2008 10:25 PM | Show all posts
After an overnight flight to meet my father at his latest military assignment, my mother wearily arrived at Rhein-Main Air Base in Germany with my eight siblings and me - all under age 11. Collecting our many suitcases, the ten of us entered the cramped customs area.

A young customs official watched our entourage in disbelief, "Ma'am," he said, "do all these children and this luggage belong to you?"

"Yes, sir," my mother said with a sigh. "They're all mine."

The customs agent began his interrogation: "Ma'am, do you have any weapons, contraband or illegal drugs in your possession?"

"Sir," she calmly answered, "if I'd had any of those items, I would have used them by now."

The official allowed us to pass without opening a single suitcase.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2008 03:36 PM | Show all posts

to cure monday blues..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-6-2024 10:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.149431 second(s), 32 queries .