Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Lina Joy baptising certificate

[Copy link]
Post time 15-8-2006 03:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 01:47 AM

Yeah and she's Catholic....duh.

Anyway, her Church will soon feel the full brunt of the LAW as the police will be investigating her church and prosecute it. It is illegal under Article 11(4) ...

even i am not RC but i do not mind she beings rc than muslim.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 03:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 03:11 AM

Click here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatima

They are RC so not my faith and no comment

Good. Hope you STFU.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 03:13 AM | Show all posts
And to me more accurate, here is the meaning of the phrase "Our Lady of Fatima":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fatima

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 02:20 AM

Yeah it would be interesting to see if the Christians to go on a Muhabala with me. C'mon, I challenge you. A Muhabala would mean that each of us would pray to God to curse and punish the one wh ...

Menjj u welcom to my faith similar with Islam like clean and unclean but only we believed in Jesus not isa or allah.

I can baptized you or my pastors and I bet u will  be renew plus all ur hatred gone.

That is the beauty if come to know true Jesus and Father.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 03:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 03:15 AM

Menjj u welcom to my faith similar with Islam like clean and unclean but only we believed in Jesus not isa or allah.

I can baptized you or my pastors and I bet u will  be renew plus all ur ...

Jesus IS Isa alaihissalam. We already believe in Jesus (P), no need to go and join your heresy, thank you very much.

C'mon, I challenge you to do Muhabala with me, if you think your beliefs are true and you can call upon your god to punish me. The same, I will pray upon God to punish the liar. Now, do you have the balls to do Muhabala?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 03:20 AM

Jesus IS Isa alaihissalam. We already believe in Jesus (P), no need to go and join your heresy, thank you very much.

C'mon, I challenge you to do Muhabala with me, if you think your beliefs  ...

If u keep on mocking Bible than u end like Deedat, totally paralyzed , unable to speak and someone have to spoon feed ur  meals.

Just matter of time unless u repent and stop ur heresy

Use magic Report

Follow Us
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 07:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 03:23 AM

If u keep on mocking Bible than u end like Deedat, totally paralyzed , unable to speak and someone have to spoon feed ur  meals.

The whole of the  Christian church is paralyzed. It must have mocked the bible..heheh....  

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 15-8-2006 07:47 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 15-8-2006 12:10 AM
She is catholic....wow.

I will pray for her.

I thought she's a real Christian b'coz to some Christians, RCs are infidels since they worship porcelain idols.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-8-2006 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 03:23 AM

Sheikh Deedat was a sincere and honest man, may Allah reward him. Being paralysed and unable to speak is not a "punishment" in Islamic view. It means that God wants to test his faith and until the end, Sheikh Deedat remains defiant against Christians.

I step on the Bible every day and as of to date, I have yet to become paralysed. Shows that your gawd is quite weak, in my opinion. Too bad. So no need to threaten me with some mystical "punishment" because buddy, it aint gonna happen.

Now I am going to go shit in the toilet and bring a Bible to wipe my ass with it.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 11:07 AM

Sheikh Deedat was a sincere and honest man, may Allah reward him. Being paralysed and unable to speak is not a "punishment" in Islamic view. It means that God wants to test his faith and until the end, Sheikh Deedat remains defiant against Christians.

I step on the Bible every day and as of to date, I have yet to become paralysed. Shows that your gawd is quite weak, in my opinion. Too bad. So no need to threaten me with some mystical "punishment" because buddy, it aint gonna happen.

Now I am going to go shit in the toilet and bring a Bible to wipe my ass with it.

- MENJ

deedat think he uphold truth  but it other way around.he now burning in hell with satan.

next time u can consider taking koran if u going toilet.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 03:20 AM

C'mon, I challenge you to do Muhabala with me, if you think your beliefs  ...

Untuk MENJ, assalamualaikum

apa yang belajar dan ketahui, sebagai muslim, saya hanya percaya Nabi Isa alahisalam dan kitab Inji. saya tak nampak kena percaya Jesus atau bibble. dalam Quran tidak ada dinyatakan Jesus dan Bibble. kerana sebab Cristian kata Jesus tuhan, kita tahu nabi Isa hanya nabi dan rasul. Kalau Cristian said otherwise, tu cerita lainlah. Wassalam

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-8-2006 11:07 AM

- MENJ

deedat think he uphold truth  but it other way around.he now burning in hell with satan.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HISHAMZAIN at 15-8-2006 11:51 AM

apa yang belajar dan ketahui, sebagai muslim, saya hanya percaya Nabi Isa alahisalam dan kitab Inji. saya tak nampak kena percaya Jesus atau bibble. dalam Quran t ...

that what i says that isa is not Jesus. ur isa is muslim made not us

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HISHAMZAIN at 15-8-2006 11:51 AM

apa yang belajar dan ketahui, sebagai muslim, saya hanya percaya Nabi Isa alahisalam dan kitab Inji. saya tak nampak kena percaya Jesus atau bibble. dalam Quran t ...

that what i says that isa is not Jesus. ur isa is muslim made not us

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 11:54 AM

But christians cannot rebutt or win debates with Deedat. What does it mean ? You cant defend yourself!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 15-8-2006 11:57 AM

But christians cannot rebutt or win debates with Deedat. What does it mean ? You cant defend yourself!

oh really? why not try using twoness believers? we counter attacked all your lies until u muslims going feel pains

the problem with muslims , deedat debate with idols worshipper christians which is the RC.

what will happened if both debate?? This what happened:

Matthew 15:14 (King James Version)
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 12:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-8-2006 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 12:01 PM

oh really? why not try using twoness believers? we counter attacked all your lies until u muslims going feel pains

the problem with muslims , deedat debate with idols worshipper christians w ...

Catholics are Christians and twoness is Christian and so too are all the followers of Paul.... Christ was not a Christian though, neither is he god... you people make him the victim of your dirt...but he is in fact one of the foremost submitter to his Creator..  

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 15-8-2006 12:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 15-8-2006 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-8-2006 12:01 PM

the problem with muslims , deedat debate with idols worshipper christians w ...

I thought u say u r a Christian in another thread ? Now u want to pusing again as usual ?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 15-8-2006 12:11 PM

I thought u say u r a Christian in another thread ? Now u want to pusing again as usual ?

When Christians attack and ridicule Islam and Muslims, they are actually attacking and ridiculing Jesus.... and when Lina Joy left Islam, she left the religion of Jesus and joined the gang  of Paul. She no longer submits to The Creator (Islam)

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 15-8-2006 12:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2006 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 15-8-2006 12:04 PM

Catholics are Christians and twoness is Christian and so too are all the followers of Paul.... Christ was not a Christian though, neither is he god... you people make him the victim of your dir ...

We do not burn churches  even we have many denomination unlike Muslims they killed and burn mosques among themselves. In case of Lina , I do not mind she comes to rc rather than islam.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 02:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053436 second(s), 39 queries .