Author| Post time 10-8-2014 07:19 PM | Show all posts
NUGU????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-8-2014 07:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2014 03:18 AM | Show all posts
VIXX to Make Appearance on Brazilian Talk Show

VIXX will be guesting on a talk show on one of Brazil’s main channels.

On August 12, VIXX will be making an appearance on Band TV’s Agora e Tarde as the special guest.

Agora e Tarde is a humorous talk show that has been airing on Band TV since 2011 during the ‘golden evening’ time and it features celebrities in various fields as guests, including politicians, athletes, anchors, comedians and more. It celebrated its 100th episode in April of this year, proving its ongoing popularity.

Attending Korea Brand & Entertainment Expo 2014 in Sao Paulo between August 13 and 15, VIXX was invited to the talk show as the honorary ambassador of the expo, despite its lack of promotional activities in the country.

Photo credit: Newsen

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2014 11:32 PM | Show all posts
VIXX’s Ken Attempts His First Acting Role for ′Boarding House No.24′

Hopping aboard the acting train, VIXX’s Ken has been cast in his first acting role for Boarding House No.24.

MBC every1’s Boarding House No.24 is about six young people who move into a mysterious and secretive boarding house.

Ken will play an umchinah (the perfect son of your mother’s friend) who has absolutely no dating experience. As this is his first role, Ken has been researching and practicing for the new sitcom, which will begin in September.

Along with Ken, Tiny-G’s Dohee and ZE:A’s Dong Jun have also been cast.

Photo Credit: Jellyfish Entertainment

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2014 11:35 PM | Show all posts
′Hitmakers′ Unveil Hilarious Teaser for ′Big Byung′(Big Bottle)

The teaser was first released on August 11, gaining much attention for the hilarious 35 seconds it had to show. The teaser for the song Stress Come On began with Defconn, Jung Hyung Don, VIXX’s Hyuk and N, BTOB’s Yook Sung Jae, and Got7’s Jackson skipping down the road, as they introduced themselves with their new stage names.

Stress Come On was produced for MBC every1’s Hitmaker, a program about Jung Hyung Don and Defconn creating an idol unit group from scratch.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2014 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Vixx gets sexual harassment on a Brazilian talk show

The convo transcript:

MC: Do you know that K-pop is a success in Brazil?
Translator: He's asking if you know K-pop is a success in Brazil...
N: Oh, yes we know very well
MC: You guys have a lot of fans here. You guys can choose anyone to have sex
Translator: *hesitates
MC: (to translator) Tell them about it
Translator: *looks at N
MC: You can sex *makes sex gestures
Translator: Women like you guys a lot so you can have them anyhow...
MC: With anyone you want. Ask them (Vixx) who they want. I can always get them for these guys...
N: *covers his cheeks and laughs awkwardly
Ravi: *looks at translator
Leo, Hyuk: *doesn't seem to understand

The MC makes sex gestures
Leo's expressions are frozen
The members get flustered
Hyuk tilts his head

minit ke 1:20

Last edited by hasniey on 17-8-2014 07:11 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-8-2014 06:05 PM | Show all posts

BIG BYUNG (BIG BOTTLE) STRESS COME ON MV

VIXX N = DOLBAEKI
VIXX HYUK = HYUKDDI
GOT7 JACKSON = WANG KONG
BTOB SUNGJAE = YOOK DUK

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2014 12:01 AM | Show all posts

ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
N HONGBIN LEO

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-8-2014 11:57 PM | Show all posts
ENG SUB
HITMAKER EP 1

HITMAKER EP 2

HITMAKER EP 3

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2014 08:01 PM | Show all posts
‘2014 Hallyu Dream Festival’\

Co-hosted by Korea Entertainment Producer’s Association (KEPA) and the city of Gyeongju in Gyeongsang province and conducted by Gyeongju Foundation of Arts and Culture, 2014 Hallyu Dream Festival will be launched on September 28 in Gyeongju Civic Stadium.

2014 Hallyu Dream Festival will be staging performances of 22 top idol groups, including EXO-K, Kara, SISTAR, 4Minute, VIXX, BTOB, Block B, Ailee, Secret, B.A.P, Crayon Pop, T-ara, Dal Shabet, ToppDogg, F.CUZ, GOT7, Boys Republic, BESTie, DickPunks, LU:KUS, Halo, Red Velvet and more.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2014 08:03 PM | Show all posts
VIXX’s Leo Receives Numerous Love Calls for Photoshoots

VIXX’s Leo has been receiving numerous love calls for magazine photoshoots, becoming a new ‘blue chip’ in the industry.

Having released a duet song with Lyn in July, Leo’s photos have featured in magazines Allure, Ceci and Arena Homme Plus.

As the main vocalist of VIXX, Leo pulled off various concepts in the photos, from innocent boy to homme fatale.

With a height of 183 centimeters, and a well-shaped body, Leo has been receiving numerous love calls from affiliates in the fashion industry, thanks to his unique look and mysterious eyes.

He has also proven his vocal talent through his duet with Lyn, Blossom Tears.

Photo credit: Allure, Arena Homme Plus, Ceci, Jellyfish

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2014 08:05 PM | Show all posts
VIXX Performs, Makes Cakes, and Plays Games with Fans During First Fan Meeting

VIXX enjoyed its time with the fans during the first fan meeting.

VIXX held two rounds of fan meeting on August 30 in SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium under the title ‘ST★RLIGHT One Star First Meeting, expressing gratitude towards the fans through special stages and stories.

Going along with the subtitle ‘VIXX House Party,’ the fan meeting presented various events in order to interact more closely with the fans than in any other occasion.

The VIXX members sang the songs that the fans selected that day, leaving aside their charismatic image and showing friendlier and more comfortable sides of them.

The ‘speed game’ involved questions about nicknames or stories that only VIXX and the fans were aware of and the ‘cake making’ session involved the members all making cakes by wearing aprons, gaining the nickname of ‘boyfriend-dols.’

The VIXX members also showed individual performances. Hong Bin sang Falling Slow, the OST of the movie Once, by playing the guitar and Ken sang K.Will’s Miss, Miss and Miss. Hyuk sweetly sang Rain’s I do while Leo sang the duet song with Lyn Blossom Tears in front of the fans for the first time. As the ‘dance machine,’ N showed a powerful dance performance.

Additionally, Ravi sang the rearranged version of Seo In Guk’s Bomtanaba and Seo In Guk made a special appearance during the second half of the fan meeting, singing Bomtanaba and I Can’t Live Because of You along with Ravi.

N said, “You might not know and we might not know, how happy and touched we are, that you guys, who are precious to VIXX, regard us as precious. You give so much energy to VIXX. You give us energy when we perform on stage and we feel confident no matter what we do, thanks to you all. Please keep watching us and stay where you are.”

Photo credit: Jellyfish Entertainment

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2014 11:04 PM | Show all posts
VIXX, SPEED and C-CLOWN to perform at KMF2014

Another K-Pop festival, KMF2014 in Japan this September!

This year is the 7th year that KMF will be happening in Japan. This year’s  how will be another memorable event as three Korean upcoming and rising groups, VIXX, SPEEDand C-CLOWN will share the stage together. KMF2014 will have two shows in one day as it is scheduled to take place at Shibuya Public Hall, on 21 September, at 2.40pm and 6.30pm JST.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2014 11:08 PM | Show all posts
VIXX to conquer Central Europe in September

VIXX becomes the third K-pop band after Led Apple and Teen Top to take the stage in Central Europe. The band will visit Hungary on September 12, and then move on to Poland on the 14th to meet ST★RLIGHTS. Organized by Aziaevents, backed by Mnet and CJ E&M, the concerts will take place as follows:

Budapest, Hungary
Date: September 12,  2014
Venue: Petőfi Csarnok

Warsaw, Poland
Date: September 14, 2014
Venue: Progresja Music Zone

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2014 11:26 PM | Show all posts
LEO for CeCi (September Issue)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2014 11:46 PM | Show all posts
LEO for Allure

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-9-2014 11:59 PM | Show all posts
LEO for Arena Homme

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2014 04:36 AM | Show all posts
[INTERVIEW] CECI SEPTEMBER 2014 - “A BITTER SERENADE” (LEO)

VIXX’s promotions for <Eternity> have ended, and now you have Lyn and Leo’s project album release coming up (The interview took place on July 31st).

The title ‘Blossom Tears’ fortells picking out petals one by one, ‘He loves me, he loves me not.” It’s a story about a man who carries a sad fate and the woman he loves, Lyn sunbae-nim personally wrote the lyrics. She explained the lyrics well, so it was a lot of help when we recorded.

What kind of story did you personally tell in the music video?

I play the role of a man who has been hurt by the woman he loves because she left him. After that, he kills the people he loves so that they can never leave him, a psychopath that wants complete ownership over them. Since there’s no script and I had to change my emotions like a rollercoaster with details, the acting was really hard but it ended well because the staff was really helpful.

I heard the keyword of the song is ‘obsession’. In real life, are you the type to be aloof or are you more of an obsessive type when dating?

I’m not the aloof type. I’m also the type to get jealous a lot. When I love, I give everything that I can. But if that person starts to give their attention elsewhere behind my back, or if there’s a situation that I can’t understand, I won’t look back. I’m the type to be sure of my beginnings and endings.

So you’re the type that thinks ‘trust’ is important in relationships.

My personality is that if there is no trust that connects us, I find it really hard to interact with them. I belive that trust is when your front and back sides are not different.

Is there one thing that you think relationships must have?

That’s also trust.

How might someone gain your trust?

I tend to be afraid of strangers, so there’s a lot of people who found me difficult at first. But I never push the other person away because it’s uncomfortable, but after we talk without walls between us, without lies, I get closer to them naturally.

Is there something that you must have with you, an object you obsess over?

It’s not an object, but my music playlist. (How often do you change it?) I almost never change it, I just add good songs among the ones already there. Recently I’ve been listening to Taeyang sunbae-nim’s songs a lot. There are a lot of songs that surprise me.

I heard you revealed your self-composed song at VIXX’s concert.

The song I revealed at the concert, ‘In the Cold Night’, was the firt song I’ve ever written. I wrote it with thoughts of singing it together with Ken someday. I imagined the stories from movies or books in my head for the lyrics.

How do you feel about showing your song to the world for the first time?

First of all, it was a relief. Because it was a gift I can give to our fans at the concert. Even though we stand on stage and work hard to repay the fans for their love, it always seems that we receive so much more than we give. I was happy to have been given the chance to give them a gift.

You must have been proud to hold your concert. Did you family come watch?

Whenever VIXX has a showcase or big performance, my parents and older sisters always come. My second eldest sister always cried, but this time she was calm. The words I heard the most was ‘You worked hard.’

Your musical ended in June, your sense of accomplishment must have been as big as it was for the concert. What has <Full House> left behind for you?

A grown Leo. I especially learned how to communicate with people. My experience on stage grew, and I was able to meet many people. (Do you still want to do musicals in the future?) Of course. Because I was really happy.

I heard you’ll be leaving the country soon. You’re steadily doing an overseas tour, but are there any countries you’re anticipating?

We’re going to the USA and Brazil soon. I’m not the type to talk a lot, so the only thing I can show and express is being on stage. The mere fact that I can perform and meet fans in any country makes me happy.

If you go overseas, will you have time for vacation?

We don’t have time for vacation, but sometimes we have a little time before we move to another country. During those times we go shopping or sightseeing, but the members are usually concentrating on preparing for the concert if it’s ahead of us.

Are you originally the type to go on vacation? Or stay at home?

I like going to quiet places on vacation. Rather than going on vacation to play with friends, I’d go on vacation to rest. Eating out after waking up, or walking on a secluded beach.

You can’t do that while you’re promoting. How do you reduce your stress?

I watch movies, read books, and listen to music. I especially get strength from writing songs.

Do you go shopping a lot?

I’m not the style to do impulse shopping. When there’s an item I like, I only buy the ones I need. However, I do look up collections by season. I also read a lot of magazines. (Is there a style you like?) I don’t stick to one style, but I like layering clothes or wearing tidy clothes.

Running without breaks, it’s hard, isn’t it?

When you do something vaguely, eventually you’ll get tired. If you just focus on what the dream in your heart is and what you want, it’s okay.

Is there anything that even you are afraid of?

Up until my 3rd year of high school, my father was very strict. I respected him the most, but he was also who I feared the most. And also myself. There were times I was tricked because I knew myself well.

On the contrary, what is the biggest happiness you dream of?

To be a good father, a good husband. When I can accomplish things myself and have thoughts of being able to take responsibilty of another person, I want to have a happy family like I do now.

There is half of your 25th year left. Is there anything you want to do?

As VIXX’s Leo, I don’t want to change and continue singing like this. (What about as Jung Taekwoon?) I want to send my parents on vacation this year.

When will we be able to see VIXX again?

Before the comeback when we release the music video first, VIXX is just as nervous and excited as the fans are. I want to feel that again. We’ll be back soon.

Bonus question! VIXX members’ invidivual activites have increased. As this goes on, you all must be busy. Does VIXX also have a group chat in Kakao Talk?

When I leave for personal schedules, I have no choice but to start missing the members. The other members are like that as well. It’s hard to personally talk to them on the phone on site, so we share with each other intersting things that happened that day on Kakao Talk.

What have you talked about recently?

The members all have bright personalities, so rather than focusing on one subject, they make even normal stories interesting. They talk about this, talk about that, it’s all chaotic but the members think that’s funny. (laugh)

Which member takes up a lot of the chat?

It’s about the same. For me, I mostly watch rather than post things. (Which member is the slowest in replying.) I’d say it’s probably me. (laugh)

Behind Scene

Coincidentally, it was the first day of the year that there were heat wave warnings. We were fighting with the heat that wasn’t there only two days ago, and on top of that Leo had to wear F/W outfits. Truthfully, it was a temperature that you couldn’t even say a word in, let alone say it was too hot to wear.

However Leo, in the words of the photographer, “could have been easily frustrated, but he didn’t even scowl once,” and did his best. Thanks to the great model and staff, the long five hours of shooting and interviewing ended without incident.

The moment our sorry hearts were touched, when his tall shoulders dropped down a few times to thank us, and contrarily he was the first to speak the words that we worked hard. That was when we found that he caught a cold. How can we ever forget how grateful we are. It will remain in our hearts for a long time.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2014 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Music Core 6/9/2014

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2014 09:39 PM | Show all posts

VCR for VIXX's fan meeting

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-6-2024 06:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079673 second(s), 43 queries .