Cutie pie couple~Lee Min Ho-Park Shin Hye ( KT-ES shipper) <3

[Copy link]
Post time 24-12-2013 10:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2013 11:34 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 21-12-2013 07:15 AM
UPDATE!!!

Shin Hye and Min Ho will attend SBS drama award at 10.20 PM KST on 31st Dec.

ok. yang nih nak tgk kat mana nanti? url pleaseeeeeee....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2013 12:34 PM | Show all posts
cess posted on 24-12-2013 10:49 AM

bila tgk scene ni, teringat muka kuciwa YD bla tgk KT-ES berpeluk....sedihnyer iols bila teringat muka YD

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2013 04:42 PM | Show all posts
cess posted on 24-12-2013 09:36 AM
ermmmm...pesal lak x leh jwb kann soklan tu

itu lerr.. hari tu @alin_pinkluv81 tanya kenapa takde gosip..
mcm mana nak ada gosip, mulut LMH dah kene KUNCI

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2013 04:43 PM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 24-12-2013 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA8Lr4uoYwc

Translations:*** Section TV Interview: Park Shin Hye a ...

wah akhirnya.. bertahun baru keluar translation.. tq sesi

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2013 04:53 PM | Show all posts
alin_pinkluv81 posted on 24-12-2013 11:34 AM
ok. yang nih nak tgk kat mana nanti? url pleaseeeeeee....

boleh streaming.. link tak pasti sebab tak pernah buat sblm ni..
nanti saya tanya2 orang n share kalau ada..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-12-2013 08:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2013 08:37 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 24-12-2013 04:43 PM
wah akhirnya.. bertahun baru keluar translation.. tq sesi

ooo.. yerke.. yg nie saja tepek sbb amik dari soompi.. heheheh.. sama2 kasih

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2013 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Park Shin Hye's Japan Dinner Show News and Postscript

[12.24] Park Shin Hye 12.21 held a Dinner Show in Tokyo.

In the FM news, she mentioned The Inheritors, saying up until now she haven't felt that it already ended. When she think about it, she will still felt her chest being heated up. After the filming of The Inheritors ended, she did the preparation for the FM busily in order to forget the filming had ended.

The Japanese fan who attended the Dinner Show on 12.21 Postscript translation:

PSH said after The Inheritors had ended, she felt that it is a pity.
So she purposely scheduled her days to be very busy, she went ice-skating with her friends until late at night and after that she went to meet her family and friends.
If she was to be alone, she will always think about The Inheritors and she will feel suffocating.

When mentioning One Perfect Day the movie about "Scissors, Paper, Stone Love", mentioned about her perspective of love.
Saying that if such thing happen to her, she will be showing "Scissors".
Saying that in fact when she faces relationship, she is the "positive/active" type of person. If there's someone that she likes, she will be [glowing] = [Unable to control happiness from flowing out from her face] something like that but she won't be the one to be confessing first, she will just always be smiling at that person.

In the end of the Japan FM, they played the website's BTS videos and photographs. They also played the video of the last scene when they ending the filming of strolling under the snow, after the director shout "cut", Shin Hye started to drop tears, saying that she felt reluctant (unwilling) / she could not bear.
Saying that if she can rewind the time and start filming from the start over again, she will be acting even better. She's smiling and tearing up at the same time.

There's a recorded VCR, everyone in the VCR gave PSH an "award". Kang Min Hyuk gave PSH a loyalty award, saying that they already filmed together in two different dramas and am already very close to her. PSH commented that is it because I did a consultation regarding questions about love for him that's why he gave me such an award?
Kim Woo Bin gave PSH "best partner award", saying that this show they didn't have a happy ending but he's hoping that they will have a happy ending at least once in the future in another project.

I did this translation from Chinese to English. I tried my best~ Omo I'm pulling all my hair.
Cr. baidu for chinese version.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2013 02:47 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2013 02:52 PM | Show all posts
There’s a new sageuk in the works that’s gaining some attention even in its early stages of pre-production for a number of reasons: it’s the latest film being produced by Bidangil, or Silk Road Pictures, of A Werewolf Boy and The Chaser (the terrifying Ha Jung-woo movie, not the drama), and it’s courting Go Soo (Empire of Gold), Park Shin-hye (Heirs), and Han Seok-kyu (Paparotti) to star.

Go Soo and Park Shin-hye courted for historical film

The project technically doesn’t even have a title yet, but it’s going by the equivalent of Tailor or Dressmaker, and it’s a Joseon-era story about the artisans who make the king’s clothes. They’re geeeeenius craftsmen who specifically only make the royal family’s clothing, and it’ll be the story of one master artisan and a young upstart who challenges him. I have to say, I was all enthused about the casting and then the clothing craftsmen premise conjured up images of Jang Ok-jung crossed with Goddess of Fire and I was bored to tears just imagining it. I sincerely hope there’s a better angle this time around.

The actors are still being wooed, but Go Soo is up to star as the genius tailor who has a natural gift for his craft but enjoys his freedom. He plays against the rules to make the king and queen’s clothes when it’s above his pay grade. Han Seok-kyu’s role is the established master, who’s made the royal family’s robes since the last king’s reign. He’s been the best up until now, but he’ll be threatened by Go Soo’s geeeenius in a classic Mozart-Salieri rivalry.

Park Shin-hye is up for the queen’s role, a character described as hiding her vast loneliness caused by the king’s cold temperament. She values artistry, which sounds like the perfect setup for an affair with a hot artist. Just sayin’. Directing is the PD of Men: An Operating Manual, and once the film locks in a cast, it plans to start shooting next spring.

Last edited by sesipot on 27-12-2013 02:54 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2013 02:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
kalo menjadi kenyataan

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 09:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 10:25 AM | Show all posts
cess posted on 30-12-2013 09:32 AM
kalo menjadi kenyataan

masih ternanti2 LMH buat announcement.. hihihihihh

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 10:27 AM | Show all posts

orang duk tanya pasal lain dia jwb pasal kiss.. hahaha, dah angau LMH ngan kiss dia ngan PSH

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2013 10:32 AM | Show all posts
cess posted on 30-12-2013 09:35 AM

cess.. award tue blh ngk live ker ? katner?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 10:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 11:03 AM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 30-12-2013 10:32 AM
cess.. award tue blh ngk live ker ? katner?

award mana ye sesi....rasa kalo 31/12 nih..leh tgk kat live streaming..kat one hd mesti lmbt dia siarkan

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2013 11:28 AM | Show all posts
cess posted on 30-12-2013 11:03 AM
award mana ye sesi....rasa kalo 31/12 nih..leh tgk kat live streaming..kat one hd mesti lmbt dia s ...

ha.. yg 31 ribulan nie.. ada link untuk live streaming x?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

9-8-2024 11:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.571311 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.