Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

1 + 1 + 1 =1 OR 1 x 1 x 1 =1

[Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2005 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 23-5-2005 04:20 PM:

Not God's limitation - human's limitation. Human's limitation to see the power of God.

Pls define power of god according to ur understanding  . Hmmm u , me , world is definitely one of  god power's result.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2005 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Power of God? to me, the power of God is extensive and it is far far far too GREAT to be descibed by words...

well.. yeah.. i agree with you - one example is the creation of the world... and to destroy it if He wants to

Among others include:
- power to rise from the dead
- power to forgive sins
- power to answer prayers, and to deny prayers - for human's own good
- power to protect His people from harm and safety
- power to provide for the needs of His people..

ETC ETC ETC... alot more.. there are too many to be listed down.

In other words.. power to do anything, and everything that He wants to...
- 揑s anything too hard for the Lord? - Genesis 18:14
- "all things are possible with God." - Mark 10:27

p/s: - power in guiding and leading me in HIS truth and word... even as i'm typing and replying your questions all these while.  

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2005 04:53 PM | Show all posts
So do we have limitation to see god power as claim by u?

"" ur quote -  Human's limitation to see the power of God.""

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2005 05:07 PM | Show all posts
we do... see examples below:  

- there are some people who doesn't believe in God's creation of the world - isn't this a form of human limitation to see God's power?

- in a lot of times, we fail to see God's power in certain things - like power to answer prayers - when we have doubts on whether our prayers will be answered -isn't that human's limitation to see God's power?

- when our prayers are denied - isn't it human limitation to see and trust that everything God does is for our own good?

- power to forgive sins - sometimes right after we sin.. we wonder if we will still be going to heaven - even though we have already confessed before God and asked God for forgiveness .. isn't it human limitation to trust it God's power that He can forgive? (this is one aspect that is very DIRECTLY related to your question above - it is through Jesus's death on the cross, that we have 100% confidence that our sins can be forgiven. - hence, as Christians, therefore, we need not worry about whether our sins are forgiven or not and whether we will get to heaven in the end,.. because Jesus already said that we are forgiven if we have already confessed our sins to Him.

[ Last edited by sparrow on 23-5-2005 at 05:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2005 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Thats mean ppl did not have limitation to see god power right? But as human , human have problem to believe it even though they see god power.

Sometimes we feel god did not anwser our pray , but in reality God will anwser all our pray . BTW Pain is consider bless of god to us , imagine without pain what will happen to us when we step on broken glasess , we continoue walking without reliase we r bleeding to death.

***it is through Jesus's death on the cross, that we have 100% confidence that our sins can be forgiven.*** what is the proof to  relate  so call all human sin can be forgiven with Jesus act.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2005 09:44 AM | Show all posts
thanks sparrow, you dare to venture into explaining which your guru debmey and divineponytail etc do not dare to explain. i do not know whether your explanation is agreeable by the others, or it is just your own personal undertanding. BTW, your explanation surely exposed many 'worms' in christianity belief. These worms would benefit your collegues and muslims as well.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-5-2005 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 24-5-2005 09:44 AM:
thanks sparrow, you dare to venture into explaining which your guru debmey and divineponytail etc do not dare to explain. i do not know whether your explanation is agreeable by the others, or it is ...

define worms?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2005 04:49 PM | Show all posts
I believe what oreng mean with worms is also flaw or virus . (this is if base on IT term).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-5-2005 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Archangel at 2005-5-20 02:45 PM:
Of course not ! What have i  been explaining so far ? If u ask me such question , it only shows u never even understand what i have been trying to say .

A group of gods is totally different from holy trinity . Go check my explanation on the difference between 3 gods and Holy Trinity .
Holy trinity is a group of 3 gods, right ? really, i dont understand if you maintain that 3 gods are actually one (absolute one). I dont think you actually understand either. A matured and sane mind would not take 3 gods as one, unless as ONE GROUP. The only explanation for people who insist 3 gods are actually ONE is that they are not using their normal mind, but rather abnormal.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2005 09:39 AM | Show all posts
It is one God.. a God that shows Himself to us in three persons (or three ways... )

When we know God as God the Father - we see God as the God Almighty, all knowing, all loving,.. all things great and mighty  

When we know God as God the Son - God is revealed to us through God the Son (ie, Jesus Christ). ie, we see God's love through Jesus death. through His love, and through His dying for us, we are no longer separate from God by the wall of sin.. ie, through Jesus death, we have our sins forgiven, and we can come back to communicate with God freely once more, to go to heaven

When we know God as Holy Spirit - we see the Spirit of God that fills our hearts, after we believe in the Lord Jesus. (ie, the Holy Spirit that guides us in God's truth and love)

Before I go any further, read the above.. and tell me what you understand from there.

p/s: Back to my shampoo example - a three-in-one Egg Conditioning Shampoo - those Pantene 3-in-1 kind... one bottle of liquiid only.. not three bottles kind...- it does the following
1) cleans ur hair (ie shampoo
2) conditions ur hair ( ie conditioner
3) nourishes ur hair (ie egg vitamin

Is it one shampoo or three shampoo? - those Pantene 3-in-1 kind... one bottle of liquiid only.. not three bottles kind... get the idea?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2005 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Ur current quote ""When we know God as God the Son - God is revealed to us through God the Son (ie, Jesus Christ). ie, we see God's love through Jesus death. through His love, and through His dying for us, we are no longer separate from God by the wall of sin.. ie, through Jesus death, we have our sins forgiven, and we can come back to communicate with God freely once more, to go to heaven"""

Ur prev quote :"""For God SO LOVED the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish
but have everlasting life"""

""God revealed him self to us through God the Son""  and "God gave his only begotten Son"  is contradict to each other.

eg in Malay - Ali menjelmakan dirinya (menyamar) sebagai abu / Ali menghantar anaknya abu.

Hmmm funny duh.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2005 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 2005-5-25 09:39 AM:
It is one God.. a God that shows Himself to us in three persons (or three ways... )
It took you so long to arrive at this conclusive (if i guess correctly) statement. And, mind you, after almost 4 years here, you are the only one that i think has reach at this statement. This show how difficult it is to understand trinity. and i dont think many christians really understand. or whether your statement is your own personal stand or it is a christian religion stand.

BTW,  dont get mistaken that i would fall for the concept, because as a muslim, i have a better and clearer concept about God. God is ONE. ABSOLUTE. That is all. God does not have to show Himself in 3 persons.

To make god show himself and got himself killed in order to prove his love for man just show how man is difficult to thank God that gave man live, this earth, and many other countless benefits.

In the Quran, there are quotations about man (jews) who even ask god to appear before them to make them believe in God. The idea of jesus as physical god is just a fulfillment to this unthankful attitude of man. With this idea, man has made god succumb to their needs.

At the time of Moses, people were asking god to appear right before them, but the request was rejected. Why then, suddenly god make himself appear amongst man in form of jesus without people asking ?

BTW, further questionable is : When god appear in 3 persons, did he splitted into 3 at the same time, or, one person at a time ?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2005 02:54 PM | Show all posts
God does not "split" into three. God just shows Himself to us in three ways - and He is all three ALL the time.

p/s: how do u split the shampoo? try to see this from a similar perspective - u might see the answer.

[ Last edited by sparrow on 25-5-2005 at 02:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2005 03:10 PM | Show all posts
sparrow ,  would u kindly explain about my inquiry

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2005 04:52 PM | Show all posts
yup.. saw ur new thread.. posted my answer over there...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2005 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 2005-5-25 02:54 PM:
God does not "split" into three. God just shows Himself to us in three ways - and He is all three ALL the time.

p/s: how do u split the shampoo? try to see this from a similar perspective.
Your statement about Shampoo is not clear. I have to know from you, Shampoo can split or not ? For me, shampoo is splittable.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-5-2005 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 26-5-2005 03:17 PM:
Your statement about Shampoo is not clear. I have to know from you, Shampoo can split or not ? For me, shampoo is splittable.

ff: following from the progression of the thread nevertheless...

well.. i did say that it isn't exactly a perfect example.. it's just a closest i can think of. Well.. to find an example which is an exact replica of God.. will be impossible to find,, cos there is none other like God.

well..  back to the shampoo.. i have  to say.. i used that example cos i don't think it's splittable.. (cos the shampoo is not actually shampoo + conditioner + egg. it's just one liquid that is made to work like all three...

but hey.. .if you think u can... I'm interested to see.. How do you split? Pour it into three cups?

okayyy...  let's just say.... Ginvera 3-in-1 RoyalJelly conditioning shampoo..
(i don't have a bottle of egg conditioning shampoo.. Royal Jelly makes my hair softer than egg does..) but oh well..  you can subsitute with any brand you want... it's up to u... )..

but when you split.. i want the shampoo separately, the conditioner separately.. the RoyalJelly separately.. you gonna do it?

---- edited the brand of the Shampoo just for the fun of it.. i just realised i dun hv egg shampoo... :p

[ Last edited by sparrow on 26-5-2005 at 07:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2005 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Forget about shampoo since you already admitted that shampoo would not give good example and in fact you say impossible to find an example to explain the splitting of god. May be you can use the TV cartoon Power Rangers ? this cartoon can morph into other being, can split into two or three etc.

[ Last edited by Oreng on 27-5-2005 at 09:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2005 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Stupid...people....korang ingat trinity tu...macam shampoo kah....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2005 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sparrow at 26-5-2005 12:39 PM:

ff: following from the progression of the thread nevertheless...

well.. i did say that it isn't exactly a perfect example.. it's just a closest i can think of. Well.. to find an example wh ...

I am somewhat amazed to read your statement.

Shampoo, the mentioned name, 3-in-1 IS SPLITTABLE!
Do you want a prove? Read the contents/ingredient at the back of the bottle. If it unsplittable, in this case, whereas, the mixed contents could not be identified!

But, very big BUT for you, you can identify few contents in the 3-in-1 shampoo. You dont have to pour it into a cup, but, follow my instructions and you can identify few items in the shampoo

1. Put the shampoo onto your palm, you'll smeel nice, because of fragrant. (the fragrant still can be split and identified into smaller parts).

2. Put some into your mouth, you'll feel bitter. Caused of alkaline.

3. Massage onto your head, you'll see bubble, because of soap ingredient.

4. You'll see color, because of chemical reactions and devopariser.

I dont have to list everything here, but in any case, you can send your shampoo to advanced lab, for chemical splitting test.

Thank you!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-5-2024 01:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095962 second(s), 42 queries .