CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: deaf4ever

Anything Pasal Kahwin - Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-5-2008 07:29 PM | Show all posts
kisah cinta dua peminat Iron Maiden...jumpa kat online fanclub..
so nak kawin la ni kat tepi pantai...

ni tshirt yang akan dipakai...special design khas.

sweet pinang dibelah dua

http://deaf-angel.blogspot.com/2008/05/love-story-pendek.html

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2008 09:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #81 deaf4ever's post

memang lawa.. minah metal jumpa mat metal..kekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 10:05 PM | Show all posts

yer... memang cantik...
macam setan...........

lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 10:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #83 virgomal's post

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2008 06:44 AM | Show all posts
Singapura : 14 Mei 2008         

MELAYU BOLEH CARI JODOH DI INTERNET

Oleh
Suryani Omar

BELIAU bertemu isterinya di layar siber lebih tujuh tahun lalu.

Lantas, dari situ Encik Mohamad Azman Muslimin mendapat idea untuk memulakan portal Internet dengan jentera mencari jodoh bagi orang Melayu/Islam setempat.

Selepas lima tahun menyelidik pasaran dan membuat kajian, Encik Mohamad Azman, 38 tahun, baru-baru ini melancarkan laman Jodoh.com di alamat www.jodoh.com.sg.

Jodoh.com adalah laman Internet dengan jentera bagi mereka yang berminat mencari pasangan.

Mereka yang berminat boleh menjadi anggota dengan membayar yuran keanggotaan.

Dengan menjadi anggota, mereka boleh memuatkan profil diri mereka dan mendapat akses kepada profil orang lain.

Terdapat dua jenis keanggotaan, iaitu anggota Perak ($19.80) dan anggota Emas ($38.80), bergantung pada tempoh keanggotaan.

Bagaimanapun, anggota hanya boleh berhubung menerusi e-mel, kecuali mereka sendiri memberikan nombor telefon secara peribadi.

'Kami juga akan menganjurkan majlis pertemuan secara berkumpulan,' jelas Encik Mohamad Azman.

Sejak dilancarkan dua minggu lalu, seramai 11 orang telah menjadi anggota.

Beliau berharap menarik 300 anggota di akhir tahun ini.

Encik Mohamad Azman juga berharap dapat bekerjasama dengan Pejabat Pendaftar Pernikahan Orang Islam (ROMM) bagi memastikan anggota Jodoh.com semuanya belum berkahwin.

'Dahulu, laman yang saya gunakan adalah laman antarabangsa, tetapi dengan laman yang saya bangunkan ini, ia tertumpu pada masyarakat Melayu/ Islam, lantas lebih mudah untuk membantu mereka.

'Saya rasa hari ini ramai orang sibuk, lantas dengan laman ini ia dapat memudahkan mereka mencari pasangan,' kata Encik Mohamad Azman yang turut mengendalikan sebuah pusat tuisyen bersama isterinya, Cik Nur'aisha Hassan.

Di samping itu, laman web tersebut mempunyai jentera untuk bakal pengantin yang ingin mendapatkan penyedia khidmat bagi majlis persandingan seperti pakar andaman dan jurugambar.

Mereka yang ingin meletakkan iklan hanya perlu membayar bagi ruang mengiklan.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2008 01:54 AM | Show all posts

wah... nak kaweng pong ada special t-shirt... that's sweet

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-5-2008 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by virgomal at 12-5-2008 10:05 PM
yer... memang cantik...
macam setan...........

lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

kalo jual kat kedai, bleh sambar satu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2008 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by holmes at 15-5-2008 01:54 AM
wah... nak kaweng pong ada special t-shirt... that's sweet

ya...something unusual eh....official marriage tshirt gitu.. sesuaikan ngan theme..

Holmes nanti ko nye turn...buat ah tuk jemputan.. Aku nye size XL

thanks in advance

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2008 03:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #88 deaf4ever's post

i will keep that in mind

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 02:06 AM | Show all posts
May 16, 2008         
Ellen DeGeneres plans to wed girlfriend

Citing the court's ruling, DeGeneres (right) said she and de Rossi (left) would be getting married. -- PHOTO: AP:re:

LOS ANGELES - ELLEN DeGeneres is putting the California Supreme Court ruling in favour of gay marriage into action - she and actress girlfriend Portia de Rossi plan to wed, DeGeneres announced during a taping of her talk show.

DeGeneres was taping the episode of 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Thursday, the day the state's high court struck down California laws against gay marriage, and it was to air on Friday, a person close to the production said.

The person, who was not authorised to discuss the matter publicly, spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Citing the court's ruling, DeGeneres said she and de Rossi (Ally McBeal, Nip/Tuck) would be getting married.

De Rossi, 35, who was in the studio, and DeGeneres, 50, were applauded by audience members, the person close to the production said.

Calls and e-mails late on Thursday to DeGeneres' publicist were not immediately returned.

The court ruling means same-sex couples could tie the knot in as little as a month. However, religious and social conservatives are seeking to put a constitutional amendment on the ballot in November that would undo the Supreme Court ruling and ban gay marriage.

DeGeneres has boldly used TV before to make a stand for gay rights.

In 1997, she brought her character on the ABC sitcom 'Ellen' out of the closet, making the show the first on prime-time network TV to have an openly gay lead. The move drew cheers from gay civil rights organizations but was condemned by some religious groups.

A month before, DeGeneres had proclaimed from the cover of Time magazine that she was a lesbian.

DeGeneres and the glamorous de Rossi have been a familiar couple at Hollywood events, including the Academy Awards. Previously, DeGeneres had a high-profile relationship with actress Anne Heche.

In a 2005 interview with Allure magazine, the comedian said she hoped she and de Rossi are 'together the rest of our lives.' 'I never would have thought my life would have turned out this way,' DeGeneres told the magazine. 'To have money. Or to have a gorgeous girlfriend. I just feel so lucky with everything in my life right now.' -- AP

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 03:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #90 fatz2's post

dunno wak to say...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2008 02:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #88 deaf4ever's post

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2008 03:28 AM | Show all posts
May 18, 2008         
Sars widow finds love again

Wife of doctor who died while fighting the Sars epidemic in 2003 weds author and entrepreneur
By Wong Kim Hoh

Dr Koh Woon Puay and author George Tan exchanged marriage vows yesterday, with Dr Koh's two daughters - Beatrice (front) and Bernice (hidden) at their side. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA

Five years ago, many who knew Dr Koh Woon Puay wept with her when she lost her surgeon husband Alexandre Chao to Sars. Fate seemed to have dealt her such a cruel hand, robbing her of her soulmate and depriving her two daughters - then aged just four and one - of their father.

Yesterday, several of Dr Koh's loved ones and closest friends shed copious tears once more - this time of joy, as she became a bride again.

Flanked by daughters Beatrice, nine, and Berenice, six, she exchanged rings and marriage vows with entrepreneur and author George Tan in a simple but moving ceremony at the Upper Club in Chijmes.

Wearing a strapless wedding gown with a long train, the radiant bride, 39, says: 'When Alex died, many of my friends quoted the apostle Paul and said he fought the good fight, finished the race and kept the faith. I think now, it's my turn to run the race.'

She adds: 'I'm blessed. Not many people can say this, but I fell in love twice and had the privilege of marrying them both.'

Cupid struck swiftly and unexpectedly the second time around. Upon the urging of a mutual friend, the associate professor at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine met Mr Tan, 50, for drinks in a Bencoolen Street cafe just before Christmas last year.

Neither had been told much about the other. She knew he ran a recruitment company; he was told she was a single mother of two girls.

She says: 'We exchanged cards and chatted. He said he was a writer but didn't talk about his books.'

Sparks didn't exactly fly; in fact, she found him boring. But she was intrigued enough to check out the website of Booksoul, a publishing business which Mr Tan founded in 2005. She found out that he had penned six books, ranging from motivational and self-help tomes to his 2006 best-selling autobiography Soulprints I - Breakthrough.

The book chronicled his turbulent background in the gangster-infested neighbourhoods of Tiong Bahru and Bukit Ho Swee.

The fifth of six children of a coolie and a breadseller, he was abused by his alcoholic father. With the help of his late mother, however, the former gangster and gambler turned his life around.

He earned himself a couple of degrees, became a naval officer and climbed the corporate ladder before becoming an entrepreneur and author.

He also went through an extraordinary first marriage. He was summoned home in 1980 in the midst of his first-year university examinations to find a bride and a tea ceremony arranged for him by his mother. His father - who was on his deathbed - had wanted to see him married before he died. The union produced a daughter, now 20. Husband and wife parted ways when MrTan's mother died 12 years ago.

Dr Koh says: 'I was impressed and intrigued because none of this came up in our conversation. I e-mailed him, told him who my husband was and said I had read his website.'

He asked to meet her again.

'I know it is difficult for a single mother and I just wanted to pass her some books which might inspire and help her,' he replies earnestly, when asked if he was already attracted to her then.

He didn't pass her Breakthrough though.

She recalls: 'I spent the next few days scouring bookshops only to be told they were sold out. He said he would give me a copy when we next met.

'I think it was a ploy,' she adds, with a laugh.

Before the couple knew it, they were dating.

'It was strange,' says DrKoh. 'We felt very comfortable sharing and discussing very personal things like pain, forgiveness and disappointments.'

Mr Tan's pastor advised him to take Dr Koh to his pre-marital counselling workshop.

'I was shocked. Wah, so fast. But he assured me that attending the course doesn't mean we must get married,' he recalls. Dr Koh went along.

The course confirmed her belief that they deserved a second shot at happiness. It helped that her daughters took to Mr Tan from day one. They now affectionately call him Daddo.

Dr Koh recalls gingerly asking Beatrice how she would feel if 'Mummy married Uncle George'.

'She looked at me sternly and said: 'Mummy, you have to answer it yourself. You must marry him because you love him, not because you think it will make us happy.''

Just as the clock struck 12 to usher in Valentine's Day this year, Mr Tan proposed to Dr Koh from Turkey where he was on a trip arranged before they met.

He recalls: 'It was -10 degC and I was with 20 people on a tour bus in the middle of nowhere. I told the tour guide he had to let me down so that I could make a call in private.'

He repeated his proposal yesterday at the Upper Club, moving the 150 guests, including Dr Koh's former mother-in-law, Mrs Chao Yoke Choy.

'I'm very comforted. It has not been easy for Woon Puay. I've always hoped that she would find someone who can help her face life's challenges and care for her children. I trust her judgment,' says the Chinese-language teacher at Clementi Primary School.

kimhoh@sph.com.sg

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 12:51 AM | Show all posts
New association hopes more Singaporeans will turn to matchmaking
By Lynda Hong, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 26 May 2008 0035 hrs

Organisers handing out souvenirs to promote dating and matchmaking.

SINGAPORE: If you are looking for love in all the wrong places, dating agencies say give matchmaking a chance.

And boosting that chance is the new Association of Dating Agencies & Matchmakers Singapore (ADAMS), which is made up of five matchmaking and dating agencies.

The association is hoping to build on the trustworthy image of Singapore's matchmaking agencies, which had been given a boost by government initiatives such as the Partner Connection Fund and SDU Trustmark.

Some Singaporeans interviewed agree that the existing agencies can be trusted based on their track records to find suitable partners.

One of them said: "I think some of them are registered with some Singapore government agencies, so it should be all right."

But some remain skeptical, arguing that you just do not pay to get true love.

To win the trust of the public, the agencies under ADAMS have agreed on a new code of conduct, which included accreditation by the SDU Trustmark.

ADAMS was initiated by the private sector.

But it has the support of the public sector, like the Partner Connection Fund, which is initiated by the Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports.

Mdm Claire Chiang, Co-Chairperson of Partner Connection Fund Evaluation Panel, said: "But because they are young, so we are nurturing it by giving it more reinforcement. But like all businesses, they will compete among themselves. There might be conflict of interest, but that is something as a society, they have to sort it out themselves. But they are regulated by ROS, and they are also regulated by the SDU Trust. Therefore, for us, our role is to look at standards, and what they are giving to the clients - that is our priority."

ADAMS promises to provide a one-stop shop information about dating agencies.

The agencies will also come up with a package of services, from among its members. - CNA/de

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

31-5-2024 09:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071361 second(s), 35 queries .