CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

RTM will screen Atrocities on Lebanon by Israelis.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-8-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 6-8-2006 08:12 AM

which jesus prophesised the eartquakes and tsunamis, hurricanes, floods and drought before jesus?

Jesus of Bible. It wrote those prophecy.

and not isa because isa is not jesus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 6-8-2006 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 12:52 PM

Jesus of Bible. It wrote those prophecy.

and not isa because isa is not jesus

read my q properly la. which jesus before jesus (pbuh) was born? how could an earthquake in 1500 bc prophesised after jesus (pbuh) was born. a prophecy must be before not after. so who?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2006 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 6-8-2006 01:15 PM

read my q properly la. which jesus before jesus (pbuh) was born? how could an earthquake in 1500 bc prophesised after jesus (pbuh) was born. a prophecy must be before not after. so who?

earth quake before Jesus? mind giving the verses ??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2006 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2-8-2006 02:36 PM
RTM will screen Atrocities on Lebanon by Israelis.

This what I heard in news but not sure whether I heard it correct or not.

Can RTM also screen the atrocities  commit by muslims for example Saddam killing more than 100,000 muslims and:
•        
o        The 9/11 attacks, 2001,
o        The Bali bombing, 2002.
o        The Madrid bombings, 2004.
o        The Beslan massacre, 2004.
o        The London bombings, 2005.

Plane hijacked by muslims, muslims and hindus clashes,  beheading commit by muslims by chantting allah is great, bombing mosques by muslims themselves  and many many more.

I wonder why RTM want to screen such documentry? To edcuated us or to make us hate Jews and to make us think that muslims are angels.

p/s: what if Israelis watch this documentry? probaby they get angry and might even .......u go and firgure what....

I was right the above red bold when Isralis wanted to dialogue  the issue but why malaysia refused. why???

------------------
M'sia rejects dialogue with Israel

Aug 5, 06 4:26am

Malaysian Foreign Minister Syed Hamid Albar has rejected a call from Israel for dialogue aimed at reaching a resolution to the Middle East crisis, a media report said today.

"Our refusal to enter into dialogue (with Israel) has nothing to do with race or religion," Syed Hamid was quoted as saying by the Malay language Utusan Malaysia newspaper.

"If they continue to trample international law, how can we sit and hold a dialogue with them," he said.

Predominantly Muslim Malaysia does not have diplomatic ties with the Jewish state but has close links with Palestinians, backing their struggle for an independent state.

On Friday, Israel's ambassador to neighbouring Singapore Ilan Ben-Dov called for a constructive dialogue with Malaysia and Indonesia on problems in the Middle East.

Israeli aggression condemned

His call came a day after Malaysia hosted an emergency gathering of Muslim leaders from the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) who condemned Israeli aggression in Lebanon.

Key members of the 57-nation bloc, including Iran and allies of the US "war on terror" such as Turkey and Pakistan, condemned "relentless Israeli aggression" and called for an immediate ceasefire.

Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, also does not have diplomatic ties with Israel.

A series of ant-Israel demonstrations have taken place in both countries following the most recent eruption of Middle East violence.

Syed Hamid said he did not see the need for dialogue with Israel.

"They receive total protection from a world superpower. They do not need countries like us," he was quoted in the newspaper as saying.

- AFP - malaysiakini.com

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 11:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 6-8-2006 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 01:48 AM

I remember my earlier post that if everyone believed in God of Bible and Jesus is our Lord and Bible is foundation of faith, I guranteed the world be better place to live and free from diaster. ...

Who are you to guarantee? Are u GOD or MESSENGER OF GOD? I want proof not just baseless cheap talk. Show me the proof.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 02:18 PM

I was right the above red bold when Isralis wante to debate the issue but why malaysia refused. why???

------------------
M'sia rejects dialogue with Israel

Aug 5, 06 4:26am

Do u think israel will listen to Malaysia? They dont even listen what UN says, there is no point talking with Israel, its waste of time thats why Malaysia rejected their offer.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-8-2006 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 6-8-2006 07:31 PM

Who are you to guarantee? Are u GOD or MESSENGER OF GOD? I want proof not just baseless cheap talk. Show me the proof.

unless u accept Jesus , Father and Bible.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2006 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 6-8-2006 08:15 PM

Do u think israel will listen to Malaysia? They dont even listen what UN says, there is no point talking with Israel, its waste of time thats why Malaysia rejected their offer.

Whether they listen or not but at least they wanted to dialogue with Malaysia. Why Malaysia reject that dialogue?? Afraid or something to hide??

When such dialouge held, than u can get true pictures who is real causing this problem.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2006 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 11:33 PM

unless u accept Jesus , Father and Bible.

Again u didnt answer my question. I want proof, tell me in which verse in Bible, ur GOD tell if everyone convert to your religion, there will be no more natural disasters? If u cant proof, then just dont talk nonsense here.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 7-8-2006 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-8-2006 11:28 AM

Again u didnt answer my question. I want proof, tell me in which verse in Bible, ur GOD tell if everyone convert to your religion, there will be no more natural disasters? If u cant proof, th ...

Excellent question...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 11:34 PM

Whether they listen or not but at least they wanted to dialogue with Malaysia. Why Malaysia reject that dialogue?? Afraid or something to hide??

When such dialouge held, than u can get tru ...

Why israel dont compy UN resolution? Tell me, why israel keep thousands of lebanon prisoners? Is it fair to you?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-8-2006 11:30 AM

Why israel dont compy UN resolution? Tell me, why israel keep thousands of lebanon prisoners? Is it fair to you?

In this link  is a list of UN resolutions that Israel has not complied. They have ignored every single resolution. But the situation is far worse than would at first appear, it involves the serious distortion of the official Security Council record by the profligate use by the United States of its veto power

:http://www.action-for-un-renewal ... _un_resolutions.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 7-8-2006 11:33 AM

In this link  is a list of UN resolutions that Israel has not complied. They have ignored every single resolution. But the situation is far worse than would at first appear, it involves the ser ...

Thanks Bro KENKID for the link. Some people here dont even know the facts, just bark here n there.

Use magic Report

deepjunior This user has been deleted
Post time 7-8-2006 11:40 AM | Show all posts
It's good to know that t8 supports the israelis

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deepjunior at 7-8-2006 11:40 AM

Yeah, supports blindly without knowing the true facts.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-8-2006 11:28 AM

Again u didnt answer my question. I want proof, tell me in which verse in Bible, ur GOD tell if everyone convert to your religion, there will be no more natural disasters? If u cant proof, th ...

u can go and read the entire Bible

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-8-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-8-2006 11:30 AM

why? very simple.
u want the answer? i give 1 day to figure it out

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 7-8-2006 11:38 AM

Thanks Bro KENKID for the link. Some people here dont even know the facts, just bark here n there.

well, only peoples afraid to dialogue says bark here and there

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by deepjunior at 7-8-2006 11:40 AM

i used my brain why i feel that Israelis has reason for the attacked not some peoples like parroting. they listen to others  bad things about israelis they repeat like parrots.

i guess their brain in ass

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 7-8-2006 12:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7-8-2006 11:53 AM

well, only peoples afraid to dialogue says bark here and there

Having a dialogue with people who are one-sided & insists on being one-sided is not a dialogue. They might as well talk to themselves and their kind. Action speaks better than words

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 03:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.252585 second(s), 42 queries .