Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Is Islam Hijacked By Terrorists?

[Copy link]
Post time 8-5-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 8-5-2006 09:44 AM
To Nick Perelman:

Nick perelman will never accept that, because he cannot accept that the god of jewish had expelled them from the land, and now they are against god's will for returning to the land.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2006 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Is it Israeli Democracy or "Jewish Democracy", you be the judge. Are you aware that:

* Prior to the 1948 war, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were a two-third majority of the population of Palestine, who    owned and operated 93% of Palestine's lands?

* Prior to the 1948 war, most Israeli Jews were persecuted and dispossessed European Jews who made a one-third minority of the population?

* For Israel to become a "Jewish majority" it opted to expel and dispossess the two-third Palestinian majority?

* 80% of the Palestinian people were dispossessed from their homes, farms, and businesses and have been kept out for the past 54 years?

* 95% of Israel's lands (which is mostly owned by Palestinian refugees) is open for development to Jews only?

* Israeli-Palestinian citizens live almost in segregated communities (or ghettos) because development is strictly limited outside their villages? Ironically, the word "ghetto" was invented to describe the living conditions of Eastern European Jews in Tsarist Russia!

* For just being "Jewish" you gain an automatic citizenship in Israel? Plus tens of thousands of dollars in subsidies too.

* Palestinian Muslims or Christians refugees, who were born in the country and later expelled, cannot gain Israeli
citizenship? Of course, unless they convert to Judaism first!

* Pretending to be Jewish in Israel is punishable by law with up to one year's imprisonment? On the other hand, if you pretend to be a Muslim or Christian the law does you no harm!

* When the Palestine problem was created by Britain in 1917, more than 92% of the population of Palestine were Arabs and there were at that time no more than 56,000 Jews in Palestine? That Muslim, Christian, and Jewish Palestinians at that time lived in peace with each other?

* Palestinians in the early 20th century owned 97.5% of the land, while Jews (native Palestinians and recent immigrants together) owned only 2.5% of the land?

* Close to 4 million Palestinian Muslims and Christians are being subjected to Israeli laws that are different than the laws governing the 4.5 million Israeli Jews? Is this a "democratically" elected apartheid, or not, that is the question?

* In the occupied West Bank there are "Jewish Roads" and "Non-Jewish Roads"?

* Israel issues national identify cards where the religion of the card holder is clearly shown in bold type?

* Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza drive vehicles with license plates that have different coloring than the cars driven by Israeli settlers?

* Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza hold ID cards that are of different colors than the cards held by Israeli settlers?

* The only form of Judaism recognized by the "Jewish state" is Orthodox Judaism, so most US Jews could not get married in Israel. Furthermore, the only conversion to Judaism recognized is Orthodox, so most US converts aren't Jewish enough.

* Just prior to the 1948 war, Jews owned under 7% of Palestine's land, and to increase their share after the war, they passed the "Absentees' Law" which dispossessed the Palestinian majority land owners who later became "absent". What is even more tragic was the passage of an oxymoron law, called "Present Absentees' Law," which dispossessed the Palestinian-Israeli citizens who became internal refugees in Israel. It is worth noting that the internal Jewish refugees were not dispossessed as a result of this racist law.

* The U.S. funneled into the Israeli economy over 130 billion dollars, which is almost twice the amount devoted to rebuilding Western Europe after WW II!

* Israeli democracy is a facade for "Jewish Democracy?"

* Israel has nuclear weapons, and it was close to dropping one on Cairo in 1973?

* Israeli soldiers use human shields in battle to minimize their casualties?

* Israel killed over 20,000 Lebanese and Muslims (90% of whom are civilians) with American made and paid for weapons?

* Ariel Sharon is under indictment in Belgium for war crimes against Palestinian civilians?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 01:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #122 maxomeara's post

err.. i bet nick_perelman will say otherwise, i dont know which dimension he came from...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 8-5-2006 01:06 PM
err.. i bet nick_perelman will say otherwise, i dont know which dimension he came from...

A person like perel will never accept a fact. He more interested in bull****. Sigh

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #124 anti_aktivis's post

he based heavily on his own thought, without the need for reading and considering fact as if he is the head of ICAO, the head for Isreal occupation, the head for US Foreign Policy maker.

and i have to come to the conclusion to agree with AA, that nick is nothing more, but another b******

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 8-5-2006 12:31 PM

Nick perelman will never accept that, because he cannot accept that the god of jewish had expelled them from the land, and now they are against god's will for returning to the land.

Stop talking nonsense. G-d clearly says that jews will return to their lands. Even your Koran confirms that Holy Land belongs to Jews, despite Arabs and their firsters try to hide it.

Maybe you want to consider to take class for commercial pilot, because in that class you will learn about runways, and of course i would suggest you to contact ICAO to ask why did they approve for GIA to operate and receive inbound flight.

Haha. Do you want me to explain you how to fix runway in 2 hours? I used to do trainings on it. You diversions for your Arab masters is pathetic.

It was finished, but then you have just mentioned with your pic above, israeli destroyed it.

The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment, some of which is being held by Israel until the Palestinians pay storage fees that are due. All that "destruction" was part of runway, that can be fixed in a day.

Originally posted by maxomeara at 8-5-2006 12:49 PM
Is it Israeli Democracy or "Jewish Democracy", you be the judge. Are you aware that:
   * Prior to the 1948 war, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were a two-third majority of the population of Palestine, who    owned and operated 93% of Palestine's lands?

Stupid lie. Most lands were belong to state.

* For Israel to become a "Jewish majority" it opted to expel and dispossess the two-third Palestinian majority?

STupid lie. War was started by Arabs.

* 80% of the Palestinian people were dispossessed from their homes, farms, and businesses and have been kept out for the past 54 years?

So called falostinians, who are mostly poor immigrants from Syria and Egypt run back to homes when war started. On the other hand Arabs expelled 850 thousand Jews.

* 95% of Israel's lands (which is mostly owned by Palestinian refugees) is open for development to Jews only?

Stupid lie.

* Israeli-Palestinian citizens live almost in segregated communities (or ghettos) because development is strictly limited outside their villages? Ironically, the word "ghetto" was invented to describe the living conditions of Eastern European Jews in Tsarist Russia!

Stupid lie. There is absolutelly no any restriction.

* For just being "Jewish" you gain an automatic citizenship in Israel? Plus tens of thousands of dollars in subsidies too.

Of course. Israel was created as JEWISH state. I wish Muslims were helping their people like Jews do.

* Palestinian Muslims or Christians refugees, who were born in the country and later expelled, cannot gain Israeli
citizenship? Of course, unless they convert to Judaism first!

Arabs can go to live to Arabia.

* Pretending to be Jewish in Israel is punishable by law with up to one year's imprisonment? On the other hand, if you pretend to be a Muslim or Christian the law does you no harm!

Another idiotic lie.

* When the Palestine problem was created by Britain in 1917, more than 92% of the population of Palestine were Arabs and there were at that time no more than 56,000 Jews in Palestine? That Muslim, Christian, and Jewish Palestinians at that time lived in peace with each other?

Yep, Palestinian problem created when British homosexual Lourence created Pan Arabism. Before Pan Arabism there was peace between Jews and Arabs.

* Palestinians in the early 20th century owned 97.5% of the land, while Jews (native Palestinians and recent immigrants together) owned only 2.5% of the land?

As I already explained, most lands were belong to state.

* Close to 4 million Palestinian Muslims and Christians are being subjected to Israeli laws that are different than the laws governing the 4.5 million Israeli Jews? Is this a "democratically" elected apartheid, or not, that is the question?

1.4 million Arabs, citizens of Israel have same exactly rights. 3.4 million Arabs, citizens of Palestinian Authonomy dont have rights of Israeli citizens, because they are not citizens.

* In the occupied West Bank there are "Jewish Roads" and "Non-Jewish Roads"?

There is no Jewish roads. There are roads for Israelis (both Jews are Arabs) and ctitzens of PA. reason why these roads created is that terrroists shoot at cars with Israeli numbers (by the way, many Israeli Arabs were killed in this way).

* Israel issues national identify cards where the religion of the card holder is clearly shown in bold type?

It was, so what? Now it canseled anyway.

* Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza drive vehicles with license plates that have different coloring than the cars driven by Israeli settlers?

* Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza hold ID cards that are of different colors than the cards held by Israeli settlers?

They are not citizens of Israel, therefore they have different license plates and ID cards than citizens of Israel (both Jews and Arabs).

* The only form of Judaism recognized by the "Jewish state" is Orthodox Judaism, so most US Jews could not get married in Israel. Furthermore, the only conversion to Judaism recognized is Orthodox, so most US converts aren't Jewish enough.

Stupid lie. There is no any problem for non Orthodox Jew to marry in Israel. Reform conversion is not recognized in Israel however.

* Just prior to the 1948 war, Jews owned under 7% of Palestine's land, and to increase their share after the war, they passed the "Absentees' Law" which dispossessed the Palestinian majority land owners who later became "absent". What is even more tragic was the passage of an oxymoron law, called "Present Absentees' Law," which dispossessed the Palestinian-Israeli citizens who became internal refugees in Israel. It is worth noting that the internal Jewish refugees were not dispossessed as a result of this racist law.

850 thousand Jews that were expelled from Arab countries, left 10 times more property than poor Falostinians.

* The U.S. funneled into the Israeli economy over 130 billion dollars, which is almost twice the amount devoted to rebuilding Western Europe after WW II!

Firts of all less than 100, overwhelming majority of aid is MILITARY and it returns back to US supporting US industries. US spends TRILLIONS on defence of Europe from Communist USSR.

* Israeli democracy is a facade for "Jewish Democracy?"

Baseless lie.

* Israel has nuclear weapons, and it was close to dropping one on Cairo in 1973?

Israel has nuclear weapons, like Pakistan or India. However, in contrast to Arabs Israel never used WMD.

* Israeli soldiers use human shields in battle to minimize their casualties?

It is Falostiinians who use hiuman shields.

* Israel killed over 20,000 Lebanese and Muslims (90% of whom are civilians) with American made and paid for weapons?

Stupid lie.

* Ariel Sharon is under indictment in Belgium for war crimes against Palestinian civilians

So what? Stupid Falostinian accussation, that was already cancelled.

Over dozen lies in one Arafisrter posting.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-5-2006 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 8-5-2006 04:26 PM

Haha. Do you want me to explain you how to fix runway in 2 hours? I used to do trainings on it. You diversions for your Arab masters is pathetic.

The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment, some of which is being held by Israel until the Palestinians pay storage fees that are due. All that "destruction" was part of runway, that can be fixed in a day.

Gaza International Airport
================
Internation Route Code: GZA/LVGZ (Published in: ICAO DOC.7910)
SITA code: AMMFPPF
Airfield Data: Fire Category 6
Navigational Aids: VOR-DME, NDB
Approval: IATA, ICAO
Ref point: N31 14 47 E 034 16 34
Tower name: Gaza Control Tower
Aviation: Commercial (Charter) and Private flights
Runway Physical Characteristics: Approved for intenational standard.
Dimensions Of runway: 3076 m x 45m
Strength (PCN) & Surface of RWY & SWY: PCN 60 Asphalt

You dont have to teach how to fix the runway, ARE YOU IN THE CONSTRUCTION or ARE YOU IN THE AVIATION INDUSTRY to teach me about this?

I used to do trainings on it

Oh, what a pathetic claim...

The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment

Now, read the information i have just gave you. And who had made approval. Unless you want to say that you better than ICAO and IATA to giving pending any approval.

1. first, you say GIA doesnt exist. i gave fact.
2. second, you say it has no flight. i gave two example + 1 pic.
3. third, you say that it is not functioning, i gave you the information about the radar, the runway and all information needed for any pilot to know roughly about an airport.

I wonder what would the fourth would be....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 8-5-2006 05:42 PM

Gaza International Airport
================
Internation Route Code: GZA/LVGZ (Published in: ICAO DOC.7910)
SITA code: AMMFPPF
Airfield Data: Fire Category 6
Navigational Aids: VOR-DME,  ...

Let us wait perel next bull****.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2006 08:11 PM | Show all posts
all that he can give is 'Stupid lies...'.....

what an idiot, a loser....:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Greekgod. Data that you posted is current conditions of airport. If you find it fine then it trashes your whinnings about "destruction" if it is not OK then it trashes your claims of being fully operational.

You dont have to teach how to fix the runway, ARE YOU IN THE CONSTRUCTION or ARE YOU IN THE AVIATION INDUSTRY to teach me about this?

I did trainings on it in the army. We fix damage from 2000 pound bomb in less than 2 hours. U are unawere of it.

You are making nothing but divertion of the topic. You have no arguments about terror of your Arab masters, so to chose to whin about minor damage (which can be fixed in 1 day ) to their non completed airport.

Originally posted by maxomeara at 8-5-2006 08:11 PM
all that he can give is 'Stupid lies...'.....

what an idiot, a loser....:jeling:

First of all, pathetic Arafirster, you are lying. I did explain many of your copy pasted claims. All claims there devide on two kinds: 1) Baseless lie 2) half truth half lie. In second case I did gave an explanatiion. In fisrt case I could not reply anything but write that it is a lie.

OK, since you thik it is not enough. I offer you a challenge. lets pick up the first your claim that 93% of lands prior 1948 were belong to Palestinians. I say that it is a brutal lie and most lands were belong to state in addition plenty of lands were and still belong to Churches. If you will bring documented evidence to your claim (93% belong to Palestinians) I'll pay you 10,000 $. I'm ready to sign a bet with a layer, if you wish.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 8-5-2006 10:27 PM | Show all posts
just want to buzz in

this is one pretty amazing thing going on here

we got a man from johor, athen greece, nusantara, someone from the location between x and y, and even one married and have kids robot who just posting thing that werent even informative from planet zargus, arguing with someone from jerusalem israel about things that happened in palestine/israel.

the most amazing thing is, these men from johor, athen greece, nusantara, location between x and y and ofcource planet zargus, claimed to know more about what happen thousand km from them. ( planet zargus could be further, not sure about between x and y though).

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2006 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 8-5-2006 09:55 PM
Greekgod. Data that you posted is current conditions of airport. If you find it fine then it trashes your whinnings about "destruction" if it is not OK then it trashes your claims of being fully operational.

"Destruction" was caused by Israel. If Israel did not destroy it, Palestine will have an airport.

The data i gave was based on ICAO, which administer every commercial airport. You want to suggest that ICAO is non-functioning body?

I can trash you actually, for trying to deceit.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts
nick_perelman claims:

Post #73
Concerning airport - they never had any airport.

Post #90
This airport was not finished and never worked.

Post #93
Please tell me a single plane that fly or landed in Gaza airport.

Post #103
The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment, some of which is being held by Israel until the Palestinians pay storage fees that are due."

It is not finished, as I said. You can land plane even on grass if you really wish, but it's not airport.  Look at pic of airport after "destruction":

Post #107
I said that airport was not finished and I was right.

Post #107
Some PR flights with light planes dont turn it into an airport. All main buildings are not damaged. Runway can be fixed in one day (I can tell you how to fix it in 2 hours if you are interested).

Post #112
Unless airport is finished it is not an airport.

Post #126
The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment,

Post #130
Data that you posted is current conditions of airport.

=======================================================================

I have studied as save every post from nick_perelman, here is my result.

In post #73, clearly shown that NP says that there WAS NEVER an airport exist in Palestine. Later, in his post #90, he contradict his statement in #73. After being rebutted, he request for proof in post #93 which later firmly answered.

In his post #103, he claimed that the airport is not functioning, which later i sum up in my post #127. In his post #126 and #130 clearly shown that he has already contradict his statement in #73, and #112.

In post #126, he was rebutted with my post #127, and his post #130 also can be ignored, because the data i have provided was the data before the destruction.

For his post #103 and #107 are very interesting. I would like to ask him, WHAT IS AN AIRPORT?

And to share information with rest of people here, to least thing for a place to be called an airport is,
1. it has runway (doesnt matter how long and doesnt matter cemented or not).
2. it has radio system.

for the code, tower name, airport name, fences, etc is not necessary.

Let me show how idiotic NP was:
#107 flights with light planes dont turn it into an airport.
this absolutely show his ignorant and desperado for disprove me. He maybe need to go to school again. If it doesnt called as an airport, than what do we call the place then, bus station?

It is an airport for god sake, doesnt matter how the condition is, as long as a plane can landed and take off, then it is an airport.

And ISRAEL has been condemned by ICAO, the United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation. NP doesnt agree. Later he agreed without knowing it, when he produced a picture in his post #103.

No Mr Perelman,
You are always in denial, once i got u busted, you come with another, and it looping.

Now make your stand.

For your post #73.
Agree or not?

For your post #103.
Please state whether navigational aid that i provide in my post #127 is not suitable to stand with your statement "LACK".

For your post #103 and #107.
There are few places in Colombia and Peru which receive inbound and outbound for light planes. But the place only have radio system without radar and other navigational tools and the runways are filled with small grasses. What do people call this place, and what do you call this place?

For your post #130.
If the information i provide was current conditions which is understood as "after destruction", please provide previous condition before the destruction.

I dont know if you have gut and man enough to answer... Now the ball is in your court.

Greekgod.
OSA, Greek Aviation Authority.
Member of Greek Civil Aviation.

[ Last edited by  greekgod at 11-5-2006 11:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2006 06:21 PM | Show all posts
I see diverter cant calm down and continues with whinning about runway of his Arab masters. For Arabfirsters like him  Arab runway (wich can be fixed in one day) is more important than lives of hundreds of thousands people killed by Islamic terror.

Please decide:

1) Either it is still functional airport and all your whinnings about "destruction" in wain.
2) Or it is not functional airport.

And most important, stop diversion of the topic for your Arab masters.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2006 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 10-5-2006 06:21 PM
I see diverter cant calm down and continues with whinning about runway of his Arab masters. For Arabfirsters like him  Arab runway (wich can be fixed in one day) is more important than lives of hun ...

Just answer these...

For his post #103 and #107 are very interesting. I would like to ask him, WHAT IS AN AIRPORT?

For your post #73.
Agree or not?

For your post #103.
Please state whether navigational aid that i provide in my post #127 is not suitable to stand with your statement "LACK".

There are few places in Colombia and Peru which receive inbound and outbound for light planes. But the place only have radio system without radar and other navigational tools and the runways are filled with small grasses. What do people call this place, and what do you call this place?

For your post #130.
If the information i provide was current conditions which is understood as "after destruction", please provide previous condition before the destruction.

[ Last edited by  greekgod at 11-5-2006 11:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Haha coward diversion of Arabfirster continues. Firts he diverts conversation from hundreds of thousands slaughtered people by Islamic terror to runway of your Arab masters. Now you refuse to  answer on my simple question:

Please decide:

1) Either it is still functional airport and all your whinnings about "destruction" in wain.
2) Or it is not functional airport

[ Last edited by  Nick_Perelman at 11-5-2006 03:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2006 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 10-5-2006 06:21 PM
I see diverter cant calm down and continues with whinning about runway of his Arab masters. For Arabfirsters like him  Arab runway (wich can be fixed in one day) is more important than lives of hun ...

Dude read this statement from GG. How far u want to go dude? U have no point already. Too many bull****

Post #73
Concerning airport - they never had any airport.

Post #90
This airport was not finished and never worked.

Post #93
Please tell me a single plane that fly or landed in Gaza airport.

Post #103
The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment, some of which is being held by Israel until the Palestinians pay storage fees that are due."

It is not finished, as I said. You can land plane even on grass if you really wish, but it's not airport.  Look at pic of airport after "destruction":

Post #107
I said that airport was not finished and I was right.

Post #107
Some PR flights with light planes dont turn it into an airport. All main buildings are not damaged. Runway can be fixed in one day (I can tell you how to fix it in 2 hours if you are interested).

Post #112
Unless airport is finished it is not an airport.

Post #126
The airport has no air traffic control systems yet and lacks other operational equipment,

Post #130
Data that you posted is current conditions of airport.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2006 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 11-5-2006 03:04 PM
Haha coward diversion of Arabfirster continues. Firts he diverts conversation from hundreds of thousands slaughtered people by Islamic terror to runway of your Arab masters. Now you refuse to  answ ...

For your post #73.
Agree or not?

For your post #103.

For your post #130.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 11-5-2006 03:04 PM
Haha coward diversion of Arabfirster continues. Firts he diverts conversation from hundreds of thousands slaughtered people by Islamic terror to runway of your Arab masters. Now you refuse to  answ ...

I thought I gave questions to you first..

"It was destroyed by Israel, and not functioning." -whether it is still operating or not, we cannot make justification, because it doesnt relate to my question anymore.

what is defition of airport, doesnt need to refer to GIA.
those in colombia and peru also doesnt linked to GIA.

what else.. the contradiction by yourself... and i just this question is a mere tactic to run away.. but, i answered your question, now answer mine!!!!

answer all of my questions.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2006 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Haha, pathetic Arabfisrter diverter talks about diversion. I asked many questions on Islamic terror but you covardly switched to runway of your Arab masters. I asked why Elie Hobeika was not arrested or put to trial during 18 years, but instead was put as minister. I asked why suicide terror started after Israel gave to Palestinians an authonomy, I asked why they opened a blody war after we offered them fuly independent state. No answers. Only diversion and whinings.

Of course, you can call even a football field an airport, just that your Arab masters will be happy May be we could return to the issue now?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 03:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073977 second(s), 45 queries .