CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 7233|Reply: 54

RC, Muslims, Hindus and others. Idols is abomination to God.

[Copy link]
Post time 22-7-2006 08:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
In every nation of the world, people worship and serve idols. The Bible declares such things are an abomination to the Lord. There is a curse on all who practice idolatry梩hose that make, possess, believe in, serve, or worship graven images or idols. An idol can be anything that comes before Almighty God. Anything that is more important to a person or cherished more than God is an idol. Muslims will indirectly bowing to an object, it consider abomination to true God.

Worst, muslims will touched, kissed and etc the black stone, going around and around several times, shaving hair  which similar pagan ritual. Even hindus will go around and around several times in temple and circle several time  the 9 planets knows as sani.

Same goes to peoples consult  feng shui nonsense to seek wealth and etc. It all considers seeking sorcerers. Why must we seek feng shui when we can directly ask God for blessing? Does Jews who very successful  nations seek feng shui rubbished??? no, yet they are number 1 in the world contributing world economy yet the China copy everything from them and made a duplicate but they will come so called stories that they are successful because believed feng shui. make sense?? only feng shui master will  become rich by selling their feng shui the so called wealth and etc

For Muslims, true God made very clear as follows:

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Exodus 23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.
The words any likeness is powerful for us to understand that we should not bow nor makes any kind similar to kaba which made of block of stone or bow to them.

Let see how true God view Idols worshippers:

HOW DOES GOD FEEL ABOUT IDOLS?

How He Felt In the Old Testament
Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Exodus 23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.
Leviticus 19:4 Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
Deuteronomy 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
2Kings 17:12 For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.
Deuteronomy 7:25 The graven images of their gods shall ye burn with fire: thou shalt not desire the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it unto thee, lest thou be snared therin: for it is an abomination to the LORD thy God.
2Kings 21:11 Because Manasseh king of Judah hath done these abominations, and hath done wickedly above all that the Amorites did, which were before him, and hath made Judah also to sin with his idols:
1Chronicles 16:26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
2Chronicles 24:18 And they left the house of the LORD God of their fathers, and served groves and idols: and wrath came upon Judah and Jerusalem for this their trespass.
Psalms 106:36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
Psalms 115:4 Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
Psalms 135:15 The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
Isaiah 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
Isaiah 31:7 For in that day every man shall cast away his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which your own hands have made unto you for a sin.
Ezekiel 14:6 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols; and turn away your faces from all your abominations.
Ezekiel 14:7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:
Ezekiel 18:12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,
Ezekiel 20:7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
Ezekiel 20:8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
after their idols.
Ezekiel 20:18 But I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your fathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols:
Ezekiel 20:24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.
Ezekiel 20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.
Ezekiel 23:30 I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.
Ezekiel 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
Ezekiel 44:12 Because they ministered unto them before their idols, and caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity; therefore have I lifted up mine hand against them, saith the Lord GOD, and they shall bear their iniquity.
Hosea 8:4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.
Hosea 13:2 And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of the craftsmen: they say of them, Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves.
Habakkuk 2:18 What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
How He Feels In the New Law That We are Currently Under (Hebrews 1:1-2 and Hebrews 9:15-17)

Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
Acts 17:16 Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry.
1Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
1Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind.
1Corinthians 10:7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
1Corinthians 10:14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
1Corinthians 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
Galatians 5:19-21  
19.Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
1Thessalonians 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
1Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
1John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 22-7-2006 08:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-7-2006 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Dan 5:23-BUT HAST LIFTED UP THYSELF AGAINST THE LORD OF HEAVEN; AND THEY HAVE BROUGHT THE VESSELS OF HIS HOUSE BEFORE THEE, AND THOU, AND THY LORDS, THY WIVES, AND THY CONCUBINES, HAVE DRUNK WINE IN THEM; AND THOU HAST PRAISED THE GODS OF SILVER, AND GOLD, OF BRASS, IRON, WOOD, AND STONE, WHICH SEE NOT, NOR HEAR, NOR KNOW: AND THE GOD IN WHOSE HAND THY BREATH IS, AND WHOSE ARE ALL THY WAYS, HAST THOU NOT GLORIFIED.

Hab 2:18,19-WHAT PROFITETH THE GRAVEN IMAGE THAT THE MAKER THEREOF HATH GRAVEN IT; THE MOLTEN IMAGE, AND A TEACHER OF LIES, THAT THE MAKER OF HIS WORK TRUSTETH THEREIN, TO MAKE DUMB IDOLS?
    19-WOE UNTO HIM THAT SAITH TO THE WOOD, AWAKE; TO THE DUMB STONE, ARISE, IT SHALL TEACH! BEHOLD, IT IS LAID OVER WITH GOLD AND SILVER, AND THERE IS NO BREATH AT ALL IN THE MIDST OF IT.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 22-7-2006 08:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2006 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Dan 5:23-THOU HAST PRAISED THE GODS OF SILVER, AND GOLD, OF BRASS, IRON, WOOD, AND STONE, WHICH SEE NOT, NOR HEAR, NOR KNOW.

Hab 2:18,19-THE MOLTEN IMAGE匱HE匘UMB IDOLS? WOE UNTO HIM THAT SAITH TO THE WOOD, AWAKE; TO THE DUMB STONE, ARISE, IT SHALL TEACH!匱HERE IS NO BREATH AT ALL IN匢T.

Jere 51:17,18 NIV-HIS IMAGES ARE A FRAUD; THEY HAVE NO BREATH IN THEM.
    18-THEY ARE WORTHLESS, THE OBJECTS OF MOCKERY.

Isa 41:29-BEHOLD, THEY ARE ALL VANITY; THEIR WORKS ARE NOTHING: THEIR MOLTEN IMAGES ARE WIND AND CONFUSION.

Isa 44:9-A GRAVEN IMAGE...SHALL NOT PROFIT... THEY SEE NOT, NOR KNOW.
    Isa 44:10-WHO HATH FORMED A GOD, OR MOLTEN A GRAVEN IMAGE THAT IS PROFITABLE FOR NOTHING?

Isa 46:6,7-HE MAKETH IT A GOD: THEY FALL DOWN, YEA, THEY WORSHIP....ONE SHALL CRY UNTO HIM, YET CAN HE NOT ANSWER, NOR SAVE HIM OUT OF HIS TROUBLE.

Rev 9:20-IDOLS OF GOLD, AND SILVER, AND BRASS, AND STONE, AND OF WOOD: WHICH NEITHER CAN SEE, NOR HEAR, NOR WALK.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts
WARNING ABOUT SERVING CREATED THINGS MORE THAN THE CREATOR

Ro 1:24,25,28,32-WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2006 08:53 AM | Show all posts
HOW UTTERLY STUPID IT IS TO TAKE A MATERIAL SUCH AS WOOD, WHICH YOU MAY USE TO COOK WITH OR HEAT YOUR HOUSE WITH, AND MAKE AN IDOL FROM IT, AND THEN PRAY TO IT AND SAY, "YOU ARE MY GOD!"

It is written:
    Isa 44:10-WHO HATH FORMED A GOD, OR MOLTEN (OR CASTS) A GRAVEN IMAGE THAT IS PROFITABLE FOR NOTHING?
    Isa 44:12-THE (BLACK) SMITH WITH THE TONGS (OR A TOOL) BOTH WORKETH IN THE COALS, AND FASHIONETH IT WITH HAMMERS, AND WORKETH IT WITH THE STRENGTH OF HIS ARMS: YEA, HE IS (OR GETS) HUNGRY, AND HIS STRENGTH FAILETH: HE DRINKETH NO WATER, AND IS (OR GROWS) FAINT.
    Isa 44:13-THE CARPENTER STRETCHETH OUT HIS RULE (OR LINE); HE MARKETH IT OUT WITH A LINE (OR MARKER); HE FITTETH IT (OR ROUGHS IT OUT) WITH PLANES (OR CHISELS), AND HE MARKETH IT OUT WITH THE COMPASS, AND MAKETH IT AFTER THE FIGURE (OR SHAPE) OF A MAN, ACCORDING TO THE BEAUTY OF A MAN; THAT IT MAY REMAIN IN THE HOUSE (OR IN A SHRINE).
    Isa 44:14-HE HEWETH (OR CUTS) HIM DOWN CEDARS, AND TAKETH THE CYPRESS AND THE OAK, WHICH HE STRENGTHENETH FOR HIMSELF AMONG THE TREES OF THE FOREST: HE PLANTETH AN ASH (OR PINE), AND THE RAIN DOTH NOURISH IT.
    Isa 44:15-THEN SHALL IT BE FOR A MAN TO BURN: FOR HE WILL TAKE THEREOF, AND WARM HIMSELF; YEA, HE KINDLETH IT, AND BAKETH BREAD; YEA, (BUT) HE (ALSO) MAKETH A GOD, AND WORSHIPPETH IT; HE MAKETH IT A GRAVEN IMAGE, AND FALLETH (OR BOWS) DOWN THERETO (TO IT).
    Isa 44:16-HE BURNETH PART THEREOF (OF THE WOOD) IN THE FIRE; WITH PART THEREOF HE EATETH FLESH (OR PREPARES A MEAL); HE ROASTETH ROAST (OR HIS MEAL), AND IS SATISFIED: YEA, HE WARMETH HIMSELF, AND SAITH, AHA, I AM WARM, I HAVE SEEN THE FIRE:
    Isa 44:17-AND THE RESIDUE (OR FROM THE REST) THEREOF HE MAKETH A GOD, EVEN HIS GRAVEN IMAGE (OR IDOL): HE FALLETH (OR BOWS) DOWN UNTO IT, AND WORSHIPPETH IT, AND PRAYETH UNTO IT, AND SAITH, DELIVER ME (OR SAVE ME); FOR THOU ART MY GOD.
    Isa 44:18-THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN NOR UNDERSTOOD (THEY KNOW NOTHING, THEY UNDERSTAND NOTHING): FOR HE HATH SHUT THEIR EYES, THAT THEY CANNOT SEE; AND THEIR HEARTS, (OR MINDS) (SO) THAT THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND.
    Isa 44:19-AND NONE CONSIDERETH IN HIS HEART (OR NO ONE STOPS TO THINK), NEITHER IS THERE KNOWLEDGE NOR UNDERSTANDING TO SAY, I HAVE BURNED PART OF IT IN THE FIRE (FOR FUEL); YEA, ALSO I HAVE BAKED BREAD UPON THE (OR ITS) COALS THEREOF; I HAVE ROASTED FLESH (OR MEAT), AND EATEN IT: AND SHALL I MAKE THE RESIDUE THEREOF (OR WHAT IS LEFT) AN ABOMINATION (OR SHALL I MAKE A DETESTABLE THING FROM WHAT IS LEFT-NIV)? SHALL I FALL DOWN TO THE STOCK OF A TREE (or A BLOCK OF WOOD)?
    Isa 44:20-HE FEEDETH ON ASHES: A DECEIVED HEART HATH TURNED HIM ASIDE (OR MISLEADS HIM), THAT HE CANNOT DELIVER HIS SOUL, NOR SAY, IS THERE NOT A LIE IN MY RIGHT HAND (OR HE FEEDS ON ASHES, A DELUDED HEART MISLEADS HIM; HE CANNOT SAVE HIMSELF, OR SAY, "IS NOT THIS THING IN MY RIGHT HAND A LIE?"-NIV).
    Isa 46:6-THEY LAVISH GOLD OUT OF THE BAG, AND WEIGH SILVER IN THE BALANCE, AND HIRE A GOLDSMITH; AND HE MAKETH IT A GOD: THEY FALL DOWN, YEA, THEY WORSHIP.
    Ps 115:4-THEIR IDOLS ARE SILVER AND GOLD, THE WORK OF MEN'S HANDS.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2006 08:55 AM | Show all posts
GOD扴 WORD TELLS US THE FOLLOWING ABOUT IDOLS OR GRAVEN IMAGES:

THEY ARE DUMB

THEY ARE IGNORANT

THEY CANNOT SEE

THEY CANNOT HEAR

THEY CANNOT SMELL

THEY CANNOT ANSWER

THEY CANNOT SPEAK

THERE IS NO BREATH IN THEM

THEY KNOW NOTHING

THEY PROFIT NOTHING

THEY ARE PROFITABLE FOR NOTHING

AN IDOL IS NOTHING

THEY ARE A FRAUD

THEY ARE WORTHLESS

THEY ARE THE WORK OF ERRORS

THEY ARE THE WORK OF ONE扴 HANDS

THEY ARE VANITY

THEY ARE CONFUSION

THEY ARE DETESTABLE

THEY CANNOT SAVE

THEY CANNOT SAVE ONE OUT OF HIS TROUBLE

THEY SHALL PERISH

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-7-2006 08:59 AM | Show all posts
IDOLS ARE MADE AND WORSHIPPED BY:

FOOLS (or paraphrased梥tupid people),

SENSELESS PEOPLE,

PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, OR THAT HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE

PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD OR CANNOT UNDERSTAND,

PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOTHING,

HE HATH SHUT THEIR EYES桾HEY CANNOT SEE,

THEY CONSIDER NOT,

THEY DON扵 STOP TO THINK,

THEY FEED ON ASHES,

THEIR DECEIVED HEART MISLEADS THEM,

THEY HAVE A LIE IN THEIR RIGHT HAND,

THOSE THAT TRUST IN IDOLS梂ILL BECOME LIKE THEM:

THEY SPEAK NOT, SEE NOT, HEAR NOT, SMELL NOT

It is written:
    Ro 1:22-PROFESSING THEMSELVES TO BE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS,
    Ro 1:23-AND CHANGED THE GLORY OF THE UNCORRUPTIBLE GOD INTO AN IMAGE MADE LIKE TO CORRUPTIBLE MAN, AND TO BIRDS, AND FOURFOOTED BEASTS, AND CREEPING THINGS.
    Jere 51:17-EVERY MAN IS BRUTISH (OR SENSELESS) BY HIS KNOWLEDGE (OR WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE); EVERY FOUNDER (OR GOLDSMITH) IS CONFOUNDED (OR SHAMED) BY THE GRAVEN IMAGE: FOR HIS MOLTEN IMAGE IS FALSEHOOD (OR A FRAUD), AND THERE IS NO BREATH IN THEM.
    Isa 44:18-THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN NOR UNDERSTOOD (THEY KNOW NOTHING, THEY UNDERSTAND NOTHING): FOR HE HATH SHUT THEIR EYES, THAT THEY CANNOT SEE; AND THEIR HEARTS (OR MINDS), (SO) THAT THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND.
    Isa 44:19-AND NONE CONSIDERETH IN HIS HEART (OR NO ONE STOPS TO THINK-NIV), NEITHER IS THERE KNOWLEDGE NOR UNDERSTANDING TO SAY, I HAVE BURNED PART OF IT IN THE FIRE (FOR FUEL); YEA, ALSO I HAVE BAKED BREAD UPON THE (OR ITS) COALS THEREOF; I HAVE ROASTED FLESH (OR MEAT), AND EATEN IT: AND SHALL I MAKE THE RESIDUE THEREOF AN ABOMINATION (OR SHALL I MAKE A DETESTABLE THING FROM WHAT IS LEFT-NIV)? SHALL I FALL DOWN TO THE STOCK OF A TREE (OR A BLOCK OF WOOD)?
    Isa 44:20-HE FEEDETH ON ASHES: A DECEIVED HEART HATH TURNED HIM ASIDE (OR MISLEADS HIM), THAT HE CANNOT DELIVER HIS SOUL, NOR SAY, IS THERE NOT A LIE IN MY RIGHT HAND (OR HE FEEDS ON ASHES, A DELUDED HEART MISLEADS HIM; HE CANNOT SAVE HIMSELF, OR SAY, "IS NOT THIS THING IN MY RIGHT HAND A LIE?"-NIV).
    Isa 45:20-ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES AND COME; DRAW NEAR TOGETHER, YE THAT ARE ESCAPED OF THE NATIONS: THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE THAT SET UP THE WOOD OF THEIR GRAVEN IMAGE, AND PRAY UNTO A GOD THAT CANNOT SAVE.
    Ps 115:5-(Regarding idols)匱HEY HAVE MOUTHS, BUT THEY SPEAK NOT: EYES HAVE THEY, BUT THEY SEE NOT:
    Ps 115:6-THEY HAVE EARS, BUT THEY HEAR NOT: NOSES HAVE THEY, BUT THEY SMELL NOT:
    Ps 115:7-THEY HAVE HANDS, BUT THEY HANDLE NOT: FEET HAVE THEY, BUT THEY WALK NOT: NEITHER SPEAK THEY THROUGH THEIR THROAT.
   Ps 115:8-THEY THAT MAKE THEM ARE LIKE UNTO (OR WILL BECOME LIKE) THEM; SO IS EVERY ONE THAT TRUSTETH IN THEM.
    (Ps 135:15-90 is similar to Ps 115:5-8.)
    Ps 135:15-THE IDOLS OF THE HEATHEN ARE SILVER AND GOLD, THE WORK OF MEN'S HANDS.
    Ps 135:16-THEY HAVE MOUTHS, BUT THEY SPEAK NOT; EYES HAVE THEY, BUT THEY SEE NOT;
    Ps 135:17-THEY HAVE EARS, BUT THEY HEAR NOT; NEITHER IS THERE ANY BREATH IN THEIR MOUTHS.
    Ps 135:18-THEY THAT MAKE THEM ARE LIKE UNTO THEM: SO IS EVERY ONE THAT TRUSTETH IN THEM.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 22-7-2006 11:41 PM | Show all posts
ahaks.. you contradict yourself. if jesus said dont pray to idols, why are you praying to him. is he god? what about the other god? which do you idolize more? same? how many time you say 'oh jesus' and hpw many time you 'oh father'. you yourself prays to 2 gods and you condemn others.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2006 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 22-7-2006 11:41 PM
ahaks.. you contradict yourself. if jesus said dont pray to idols, why are you praying to him. is he god? what about the other god? which do you idolize more? same? how many time you say 'oh jesus' ...

Yup...I agree with you. If you see in the church..they (Christians) are sitting in front of unmovable Jesus(patung Jesus). So it is Idol Worship

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 10:29 AM | Show all posts

Perhaps there are differences in defining Idol Worshipping. You guys might want to state your own definition first.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 11:28 AM | Show all posts
i love american idols. does that make me a sinner?

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 23-7-2006 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 23-7-2006 10:29 AM

Perhaps there are differences in defining Idol Worshipping. You guys might want to state your own definition first.  

idols in religious context are things or feelings or believe or followings that rivals that of god. examples are:
- statues or objects
- that the statue or objects or some other person/being have powers that can rival or equal that of god.
- that one believe can provode assistance to one beside god eg old grave, old coins etc
- way of life for eg following a set of rules that runs against wha the book or god says for example bible says something about punishing those who breach sabbath but laws says ok.

my thoughts..please contribute.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 23-7-2006 11:58 AM

idols in religious context are things or feelings or believe or followings that rivals that of god. examples are:
- statues or objects
- that the statue or objects or some other person/being have powers that can rival or equal that of god.
- that one believe can provode assistance to one beside god eg old grave, old coins etc
- way of life for eg following a set of rules that runs against wha the book or god says for example bible says something about punishing those who breach sabbath but laws says ok.

my thoughts..please contribute ...

as far as my faith (twoness ) concern we believed Jesus is God. we do not make idols out  of HIM like pics, stone or whatever. we do not bow directly or indirectly to an object and chant God is one.

muslims do idolized the black stone until kissing & touching it and bowing indirectly to it. dont forget pagans will circle their place of worshipped several times.

ask yourself, did ur so called prophet muhammad give an explanation why must circle the kaba?? for what reason? why must build black stone or touched or kiss it?? all this can trace back during pagan arabs used to performs such ritual. muhammad afraid that if he changes the pagan ritual  performs by arab pagans, muhammad will lose and muhammad let them continued to their pagan ritual.

ask yours why pagan ritual like shaving hair??

so, u muslims are still with those old pagan ritual but fashion up with allah is one but indirectly bowing to an object.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-7-2006 12:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tickmeoff at 23-7-2006 11:28 AM
i love american idols. does that make me a sinner?

why not u bow to an object and worshipped it . than ask urself u been cursed or sinner?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 23-7-2006 10:29 AM

any one serving them, bowing and worshipping an idols consider sint. even bow direct or indrectly is abominationt to true God.

God is spirit and do not need such ritual.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 23-7-2006 10:00 AM

Yup...I agree with you. If you see in the church..they (Christians) are sitting in front of unmovable Jesus(patung Jesus). So it is Idol Worship

Hve u read my topic? I wrote RC because rc are idols worshipper not mine my faith.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 24-7-2006 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-7-2006 12:32 PM

any one serving them, bowing and worshipping an idols consider sint. even bow direct or indrectly is abominationt to true God.

God is spirit and do not need such ritual.

JESUS IS A MUSLIM:

:pray: http://www.jesusthemuslim.com/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 24-7-2006 12:47 PM

JESUS IS A MUSLIM:

:pray: http://www.jesusthemuslim.com/

U just hve made  sin for urself by telling us Jesus is Muslim.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-7-2006 03:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 24-7-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Pi lah T8. You already mixed up your God with human traits and run away from the concept of monotheism. The One and Only. Not two, nor three. The only true christian to my understanding is the Unitarian Christian.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2006 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 24-7-2006 03:37 PM
Pi lah T8. You already mixed up your God with human traits and run away from the concept of monotheism. The One and Only. Not two, nor three. The only true christian to my understanding is the Unit ...

to my understanding, Unitarian is corrupt too because they violate Sabbath, believed in pagan festivals of Christmas, Easter day and etc.

The only truth is twoness because we do not worshipped god in any forms of idols nor bowing to it direct or indirectly.

Islam does 5 x by bowing indirectly to an object and comes  with so called "allah is one'

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-6-2024 03:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.152966 second(s), 46 queries .