the dvd is coming out soon...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2008 07:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2382 trinity's post

i want...i want...i want...:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2008 07:46 PM | Show all posts

yahooooooo, finally the DVD!! ni version korea kan... me nak, me nak, me nak!!  :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 09:18 AM | Show all posts

adeh... compem lari budget next month... makan megi lagi laaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 10:25 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2384 rukiaichigo's post

dvd that all of us been waiting for...

@erie...demi oppa sanggup mkn maggi...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-10-2008 10:50 AM | Show all posts
dah lama x melawat rumah ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2386 se7enstarz's post

baik2 jgn sampai gugur rambut

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2008 12:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2388 limau's post

klu rambut gugur pki le rambut pelesu...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 12:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2387 munna's post

annyeong!  tnh rmh ek? rmh nih still alive and kickin'

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 01:11 PM | Show all posts

[08.10.14][news] Andy: I told myself I can't fall in love with Solbi

With the image of a doting husband from MBC's We Got Married still fresh in viewers' minds, Andy has shared his thoughts about his onscreen ex-wife, Solbi.

On the 14th Oct episode of cable programme O'live Show, Andy was asked if he decided to leave We Got Married because he developed real feelings for Solbi through the show. He replied, "When you spend 12-17 hours together every week recording the show, you will inevitably be attracted in some way even after recording is over. From the start I controlled myself, telling myself that I cannot fall in love with her, eventually I started to see her as my younger sister."

After that, Andy was asked if he had any cosmetic surgery done before in his 10 years with Shinhwa. He said, "I have Mr Lee Soo Man to thank for this. During our training period, I always felt inferior about my single eyelids and I wanted to get a double eyelid procedure done. But then Mr Lee Soo Man told me that he selected me precisely for my single eyelids, so I changed my mind. Thanks to the fact that I didn't have surgery done, that's how I retained my own unique charm."

Andy also shared his interest in cooking, which started when the Shinhwa members were living together in the dormitory. After that when he saw his mother cooking, he would jot down the ingredients and preparation methods. Lovingly introducing his parents in a unique manner, "My mother is a Korean food expert, and my father is a Western food expert."

Source: my daily
Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa
Eng trans: [email=midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz]midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz[/email]

----------

ni lah nama dia proffesional kan.. muhahhahaa

[ Last edited by  erieynn13 at 15-10-2008 02:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 01:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2391 erieynn13's post

ha...ha...ha...dats a relief...phew!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by se7enstarz at 15-10-2008 01:34 PM
ha...ha...ha...dats a relief...phew!

HEHHEE...menda2 mcm ni buleh membuatkan ku tersengih sorang2 dpn pc ni... kalo boss lalu belakang pun x perasan.. hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by erieynn13 at 15-10-2008 09:18 AM
adeh... compem lari budget next month... makan megi lagi laaaaa

hoho~~ sama la dgn me. bulan nih br jer beli DVD SS!!   lps nih kena spend beli DVD cons shinhwa lak... mkn megi pun, mkn megi la.. janji dpt beli DVD sumer tuh!!

Originally posted by erieynn13 at 15-10-2008 01:11 PM
[08.10.14][news] Andy: I told myself I can't fall in love with Solbi

hehe ~~ me tau mu mesti suka giler smpi bak kata mu, sengih2 sorg2 dpn pc!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Junjin new MV (the one banned by KBS )

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2008 09:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2395 trinity's post

naper mv nih kena banned dgn kbs?? nk ckp mv nih rated xxx ker, xder la plak. mv dia mcm biasa2 jer!!   wah, untung minah sesat tuh dpt poloks dgn junjin. tp last2 dia tinggal kan junjin!! :@ :@  and nmpk cute jer junjin naik bas... wakakakakakakaka ~~ nk tanya, yg rapping tuh eric ker?? ni lagu kat 2nd album junjin ek!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-10-2008 10:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2396 rukiaichigo's post

bkn yg nih kena banned...last time mv wa tuh kn?  tp aper yg obscene kt mv wa tuh pn seben tak taw...biasa jek...fomfuan nari2 keliling pastu ader la part kisu men2...wasernyer ok jek...dun understand la this people...

mmg sengal fomfuan sesat tuh...smpi ati sanggup betray oppa...:@ :@ :@ sian oppa...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 12:47 AM | Show all posts
[08.09.30][news] KBS will not broadcast Junjin's new MV for The Words of Love
The MV for singer Junjin's new song The Words of Love will not be broadcast on KBS.

Junjin's management company Open World Entertainment said on 29th Sept that the MV for his follow-up single The Words of Love has been banned from broadcast on KBS after a censorship review by the KBS censorship panel. This is reportedly due to a line from Eric's rap lyrics in the song.

Because of this, Open World had submitted another 100 copies of the album with the song omitting the lyrics in question to KBS, but were still rejected as the color of album cover of the copies differed from the original copy of the album.

Open World said, "What needs to be vetted are the lyrics and not the color of the CD cover. By rejecting this it seems that the station is being unreasonable."

Junjin released his repackaged album at the end of August, but have been unable to promote the album due to his packed schedule of variety show appearances and his concert in early Sept. He is now preparing to embark on the promotion for the album on music programs after completing the shoot for the MV of The Words Of Love.

The Words of Love features Eric on rap and Monday Kiz's Jinsung on vocals, and the MV also features Lee Hyunji.

Source: newsen
Chi trans: 糯糯@DoubleJ中文网
Eng trans: [email=midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz]midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz[/email]

=======================================================================
i pun tak paham naper mrk nak banned Mv ni ,unreasonable....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Liza,the HyeSung's Poster i pass it to your frenz this sat ,k?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2008 12:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2398 trinity's post

lor, psl lirk jer ke?? mmg pelik ah, even me xpaham aper yg eric rapping kan tuh!!   wah, ada gak ek jinsung from MK nyanyi sekali... kena dgr betul2 blk nih!!

edit:
kot sesaper ada link sedut lagu The Words of Love ft eric nih, boleh tlg tepek x?? me try nk sedut kat z-degrees, xleh la plak!! komawo yo ^^

[ Last edited by  rukiaichigo at 16-10-2008 01:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 02:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060423 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.