Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: PrincessFiona

Taiwan & China Drama ^^Update & Review^^

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-10-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 12-10-2006 12:19 PM
amboi princess siap post gambar peluk2 ye...heheh

cite meteor ngan mars nie ada adegan2 18sx ke??

kang tak pasal2 anak aku tertengok sekali...heheh

MARS - 18sx

MG - U

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2006 12:24 PM | Show all posts
ok...ni khas utk kak baby yg blom tgk lagi...hehehehe...:cak: :nerd:

mars
Episode 1
[In a park]

Qiluo, sitting on a bench in a park, was sketching kids playing in front of her.

"Excuse me. Miss" Ling interrupted her.

Qiluo looked up to see who he was and then immediately bent her head down.

"There is a rehab center around here, which is called en... ?ing asked her but could not remember the name of the rehab hospital.

"What's called?" Ling said.

Qiluo quickly flipped her sketchbook to a different page.

Ling scratched his head and said, "I'm sorry. Hold on. En...?

Qiluo started drawing a map on the page. Ling was still trying to remember the name of the rehab center and uttered. "Wow, I forgot. En...?

Qiluo torn off the page and gave it to Ling with her head turned sideway, not looking at Ling.

Ling frowned, "What is this?" He took the page. "Encheng Hospital. That's right."

Qiluo picked up her stuff and left without saying a word.

Ling called after her, "Miss. Miss."

Qiluo ran all the way home and entered the apartment.

In Qiluo's apartment

She walked to the end of the doorway and turned to look at the door over her shoulder. The door seemed to be turning. She turned around. A hand was pushing the door open. The door opened and it was her mother.

"Qiluo, what's the matter? I was downstairs and saw you running hurriedly home. Is there something wrong?" Qiluo's mother asked.

"I saw someone I don't like at the park." Qiluo answered, looking upset.

"Who was it?" Qiluo's mother asked.

"He goes to my school. He's just some jerk." Qiluo answered.

Qiluo's mother was concerned and came close to hold Qiluo's hands.

"Did he do something to you?" Qiluo's mother asked.

"He... He asked me for directions." Qiluo answered.

"He just asked for directions. Don't get so upset." Qiluo's mother was relieved.

"Because I don't like him." Qiluo said and turned to go to her room and closed the door.

In Minggao's room at the hospital

"Fortunately I bought these stuffs first when I got to Italy, otherwise...? Minggao said as he took out things he bought for Ling from a bag.

"Is this the hand-made spaghetti that you mentioned?" Minggao asked, holding a packet of paper-wrapped spaghetti.

Ling blinked his eyes to indicate it was.

"They are dehydrated." Minggao said to Ling and placed the packet of spaghetti together with other stuffs he had brought back from Italy for Ling.

"This is very pungent." Minggao said smilingly as he took out a round-shape thing and smelt it.

"Very stinky. Try to smell it." Minggao handed the round-shape stuff to Ling and Ling bent closer to take it.

"But people say that the more stinky it is, the better it tastes." Minggao said as Ling smelt it.

"There should be a bottle of wine. It is in the suitcase." Minggao wheeled his wheelchair toward the suitcase. Ling looked distressed when he saw that one of Minggao's legs was amputated from knee down.

Minggao parked his wheelchair next to the suitcase in a corner of the room.

"What was your feeling?" Ling asked Minggao as Minggao unzipped the suitcase.

"Huh...? Minggao turned his head to look at Ling over his shoulder.

"Um. When I mad the turn, it seemed my whole body skidded. I actually don't really remember." Minggao said as he was rummaging for the wine.

"What I meant was your leg. Is your leg really gone?" Ling asked.

"I have no choice. They said if I didn't amputate my leg, I might run the risk of losing my life." Minggao looked at Ling over his shoulder and said with a smile.

"Stop looking like that. They said they would get me a new one pretty soon." Minggao said to Ling when he saw Ling was distressed by what he had said.

Minggao took two large bottles of wine out of the suitcase and held them in his hands.

"This bottle is for you." He raised one of the bottles.

"As for this bottle, let? finish it secretly now. Okay?" Minggao asked as he raised the other bottle.

"Okay." Ling smiled and agreed to it.

"Here come the glasses." Ming said. Ling turned his head toward the door.

Xiangzi came in, holding stems of two glasses in her right hand and a paper-wrapped flower bouquet in her left hand.

"Ling, you are here. How long have you been here?" Xiangzi asked Ling.

"I've just arrived." Ling answered.

"Come, come." Minggao pulled his wheelchair closer to Ling.

"Are you sure you're allowed to drink now?" Xiangzi asked Minggao.

"It's okay." Minggao said as he took the glasses from Xiangzi.

"This isn't wine. This is Italian Olive Oil" Minggao said to Xiangzi after he put down the two glasses.

Ling laughed when he heard of it.

"Have you ever seen a motorcycle without oil?" Minggao asked Xiangzi.

"Isn't that so, Ling?" Minggao asked Ling.

"Okay. Okay. Do whatever you want." Xiangzi said with resign. Minggao smiled.

"Now that you're here. Finally somebody starts laughing. Early in the morning, he urged me to call you to tell you the directions. I couldn't find you as you don't have a cell phone. He has been picking on and angry at me since then? Xiangzi said to Ling as she unwrapped the flower bouquet.

"No, I didn't." Minggao complained.

"Was it hard to find this hospital?" Xiangzi asked Ling.

"That's right. Why on earth did you stay in a place so difficult to locate? Luckily someone drew me a map. ?ing said as he stood up, took out a piece of crumpled paper from his pocket.

Xiangzi saw the drawing on the back and took the paper from Ling to look at the drawing.

"Very unusual. You just crumpled it up. So careless, just like him." Xiangzi said as she returned the drawing to Ling.

Ling looked at the drawing and smiled after he saw it was a drawing of mother and child.

Outside the hospital

"Thank you." Ling said to the person who helped him open the hospital door.

Ling pushed Minggao's wheelchair outside.

"Okay. Let's stop here. Don't trouble yourself more." Ling said to Minggao after he parked the wheelchair and walked a few paces and turn to face Minggao.

"Remember to stop by and drink with me when you're free." Minggao handed the wine and other stuffs to Ling which he had been carrying in his hands.

"Rest when you've got time." Ling said as he took the wine and other stuffs.

Minggao nodded.

"I'll come to see you again." Ling said. Minggao nodded his head.

"I'm leaving." Ling said.

"Hey, Ling." Minggao called to stop Ling. Ling stopped and turned around to face him.

"There is something I forgot to give to you." Minggao said after he took a key out of his shirt pocket and threw the key to Ling.

"Now it'll be in your charge. You know where it's parked, don't you?" Minggao said after Ling caught the key.

"You give me the bike?" Ling said after he examined the key.

"Anyway I won't use it anymore." Minggao replied.

"Is there really no chance to see you ride a bike?" Ling said, looking devastated.

"At least I'm still alive. Please take good care of it. Okay?" Minggao finally said.

"Okay." Ling said. Minggao raised his hand to stop Ling talking further. Ling left.

Ling opened the garage door, started the bike.

Scenes of Ling rode the bike on the road while Minggao sat in front of the window in his room, facing outside and eventually started crying.

Production crew and cast while playing the theme song.

In Qiluo's room

Qiluo watched TV and fell sleep in the sofa and had a nightmare.

On a campus road on the day school began

Daye ran on a campus road on campus and turned to shout at a student, "Students from Li Da (a university) are coming to bet on basketball this afternoon. See you at 3:00 PM on the basketball court."

"Daye, don't be too outrageous on the first day of school." The student said.

"Don't forget it." Daye replied and continued running.

Daye abruptly stopped running when he saw Qiluo ahead. He saw how Qiluo tried to avoid body contacts with a girl who was passing fliers to passing students.

Daye seemed to hear of something. He walked to the roadside and turned around and watched the road.

Ling appeared on a powerful motorcycle with very loud noise and he was fast approaching Daye.

"Why were you so slow...?? Before Daye could finish the sentence, Ling grabbed Daye's bag when he passed Daye.

"Wei! My breakfast!" Daye shouted after Ling.

Parking area

Ling rode to the parking area, parked his bike, removed his helmet and put it away it. Ling was hand-combing his hair when he heard of footsteps. Ling turned around.

"Wei, teacher Shi. Why, you have already started exercising so early in the morning." Ling said as he saw Teacher Shi running toward him.

Teacher Shi stopped in front of Ling and always fell.

"You... I..." Teacher Shi was out of breadth and raised his hands to point at Ling. "Do you know what your speed was?" Teacher Shi said.

"I didn't pay attention." Ling said.

"But I did." Teacher said as he pointed to himself and then to Ling, "It was at least 120."

"120. I felt it was only about 40." Ling said.

"I warn you. Don't let me catch you again." Teacher Shi said as he pointed to Ling.

"Teacher, are you going to install a speed detector in school just for me? I would be so embarrassed that all the pictures are me. See you later." Ling said. He then patted the teacher and left.

"You...? Teacher said.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:24 PM | Show all posts
moon...heheh stairway pun akak tak nengok...camno nak kenal...hehe
staiway nie heronya sang woo oppa ngan cjw ke??

Originally posted by moondance at 12-10-2006 12:10 PM

hero die yg jadik tae hwa masa remaja dalam stairway to heaven...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:25 PM | Show all posts
continue

In front of school bulletin board

Ling walked to the school bulletin board to look for his classroom.

"You don't need to look for it. You and I are in the same class." Daye appeared by his side and said.

"How lucky I am." Ling said.

"I'm so out of luck." Daye said.

Ling and Daye walked to the classroom.

"Give it back to me." Daye said as he grabbed his breakfast bag from Ling.

"It's all gone." Daye said as he opened to find the bag was empty.

"I finished it." Ling said.

"Why do you keep the bag if you have already finished it?" Daye asked.

"Otherwise, how can I fool you if I don't keep the bag?" Ling said.

"Childish." Daye said as he tried to dump the bag onto Ling.

"No, I don't want it. You throw it away yourself." Ling pushed the bag away.

Ling and Daye entered the school building

"Wei, students from Li Da are coming to bet on basketballs at 3 o'clock." Daye said to Ling.

"OK. How to split? Ling said.

"As usual, six and four." Daye answered.

"Who cares about 6-4. It's 7-3." Ling said.

"Do you have any humanity?" Daye said.

"For the sake of gas money, I don't have humanity." Ling said.

"Did you get a car?" Daye asked.

"Wow. Nice legs." Ling said.

"Those legs look familiar." Ling said after watching a little bit more.

"Chen Ling." Qingmei called out happily after she stood up and turned to see Ling.

"It is Qingmei." Ling said.

Qingmei waved to them.

"What a coincidence. We're in the same class." Qingmei said to Ling as Ling and Daye walked up the stairs and passed her.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:25 PM | Show all posts
heheh mestilah nak....

Originally posted by moondance at 12-10-2006 12:12 PM

moon ader jmp MAJOR SPOILER citer mars ni....kalo akak baca mmg bleh bayangkn dienyer scene..ader ngan script skali...tp sampai episode 13 jer lah...hehehe...nk x??

belh posting x PrincessFi ...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
continue

"Don't you feel we're destined together?" Qingmei said as she joined Ling and Daye.

"Chen Ling. Why don't you say anything?" Qingmei said as Ling continued walking and ignored her.

The bell rang and students entered the classroom.

"What have you been doing during the winter break?" One girl asked someone.

"Chen Ling." Another girl called Ling.

"Hello." Ling replied.

"You are here." Another student said to Ling.

"I called you but you never answered. Were you afraid that the call was from Vivian?" Qingmei asked Ling.

"There are seats over there. Daye." Ling said as he walked toward the seat.

"There are only two seats." Qingmei said as she stretched out her hand to stop Ling.

"I don't care." Ling said and shrugged off Qingmei.

"Didn't you just say you want to sit over there." Ling said to Daye and pushed Daye toward that direction.

"4-6." Daye said to Ling after they got to the seats.

"No." Ling replied.

"Qingmei." Daye said.

Ling caved in.

Ling sat down.

Ling didn't notice that Qiluo turned to take a quick look at him when he sat down. Ling looked quickly around the class.

"There's nothing to complain about the bodies of girls in this class." Ling said to Daye.

"It's not even 40 seconds since you came in the classroom. You have already done physical exams for all girls. You're really gifted. Let me give you a sincere suggestion. Don't waste your talent. Transfer to a medical school." Daye said to Ling.

"It sounds not bad." Ling answered.

"Don't take it too serious." Daye said.

Qiluo started packing her stuff and picked up her books.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-10-2006 12:27 PM | Show all posts
continue

Teacher Shi came into the classroom.

"Class begins." Teacher Shi announced.

Ling winked at the Teacher Shi.

Qiluo had to sit down.

"Today is the first day of a new semester. I'm going to take attendance" Teacher Shi started talking.

Ling looked at Qiluo when the teacher was calling student names one by one.

"Wei. It's me. I asked you directions. It turns out we are from the same school. What's your name?" Ling recognized who Qiluo was.

At the time, Teacher Shi was calling "Han Qiluo."

"Han Qiluo." Teacher Shi called again as there was no answer.

"Here." Qiluo answered on the second time.

"Han Qiluo. Qiluo. How do you write it?" Ling asked Qiluo.

"How do you write it?" Ling asked Qiluo again.

"It is Qi of Qili; Wei is Shi Wei combine together." Daye answered for Qiluo.

"So you know each other." Ling leaned backward to talk to Daye. Daye nodded.

"Classmate Qiluo. You don't recognize me. I once asked you for directions and you drew a map for me. You don't remember me. Have you forgotten me?" Ling said as he pat Qiluo's shoulder.

"Chen Ling." Teacher Shi called.

"Wei. How come you don't talk. Classmate." Ling kept patting Qiluo's shoulder.

"Chen Ling." Teacher Shi called again impatiently.

"Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Hello. Classmate Qiluo" Ling kept poking his finger lightly at Qiluo's head. But Qiluo still ignored him.

"I'm asking you a question, why don't you answer it?" Ling turned Qiluo's head so they face each other.

Teacher Shi got mad. He turned to pick up the eraser.

"Chen Ling" Teacher Shi yelled and throw the eraser at Ling.

"Wow." Ling turned his head to see it coming and dodge his head lower.

The eraser hit Daye's head with the white chalk dust fallen all over his head.

In the school men's room

Daye washed his face over the sink.

"How come Teacher Shi is always so good at aiming? You should get him to bet on basketball this afternoon." Ling said.

"As good as your shredded ice. He was out to get you." Daye said as he raised his head to stare angrily at Ling.

"Is that right? I thought he meant to remind you not to nap in class." Ling said.

"Wei. He was trying to stop you from stretching out your wanton, evil hand. You'd better not to hit on girls in class. Be careful you might fail school again." Daye said to Ling.

"There are many ways he can fail me. Hitting on girls makes no difference" Ling couldn't care less.

"Anyway you'd better give up Qiluo." Daye said.

"Um.." Ling wondered.

Daye raised his head and stretched out his hand for the towel. Ling gave him the towel.

"How did you get to know each other?" Ling asked.

"I was in the same class as she, so I know her well. She was weird. She drew all day long and wouldn't talk to anybody. Moreover, she didn't like boys at all. She acted as if some filthy thing had touched her when a body touched her. Once there was a folk dance competition. I don't know what happened to her. She wouldn't hold hands with any boy. So we had to have one extra boy. The whole class was almost not allowed to participate in the competition. Finally I had to volunteer to withdraw from the competition. You see. She still act the same way." Daye said as he wiped his face dry.

"Is there something wrong with her?" Ling asked.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:27 PM | Show all posts
la nie ke cite org ramai sakit jiwa .....korang rasa teruk sangat ke citenya...drama berat ke?
aku baca ringkasan dari captain pun aku rasa aku pun dah sakit jiwa...heheh

Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 12-10-2006 12:15 PM

ni ler dia cite org sakit jiwa...dah jumpa pakwe hilang sakit jiwa dia...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
continue

"Maybe she has men phobia." Daye said.

"Afraid of what?" Ling asked.

"Afraid of men, especially someone like you, a walking sex organ. You'd better not go near her." Daye said.

"Ping Ping" Ling said.

Ling and Daye walked down the hallway.

Ling pulled Daye to stop when they passed a classroom..

"Look, Daye. Look at that schoolmate. Doesn't she look great! " Ling said as he pointed to inside of the classroom.

"She looks great. Quick" Daye said without even take a look.

"Just take a look. She really looks great." Ling said.

"Let's go. Quick!" Daye said.

English Class

"Can we have Han Qiluo help reading the following paragraph of translation?" The English teacher asked.

"I can't hear it." Qingmei said.

"Schoolmate, can you please read it out louder?" The girl sat next to Qingmei said loudly.

"Do you eat your three meals on time?" One boy complained.

"Hello. Miss Ant." Qingmei said.

"Miss Ant. What does it mean?" The girl next to Qingmei asked Qingmei.

"A N T. Ant." Qingmei replied.

"Teacher. Please have another student read it." Some students said.

"Okay. Let's have another student. Let's another student." One student shouted loudly when the English teacher walked up the stairs.

"You only know to be mean to your classmate." The English teacher hit the student with the pad of paper in his hand.

"Okay. I'll change to another student. Qiluo, please sit down? The English teacher said as he pat and squeeze Qiluo's shoulder.

"Anyone want to volunteer? Qingmei, you've got a loud voice. Come, read it." The English teacher said.

"OK? Qingmei said.

Ling noticed that the English teacher's hand stayed atop Qiluo's shoulder until Qingmei started reciting.

Ling got some paper from Daye while Qingmei was reciting. He wrote on it and crumpled it into a ball. He threw the ball over to Qiluo's desk but missed it. Instead the ball dropped on the floor. Qiluo ignored it and didn't pick it up.

"Classmate Han Qiluo, express mail. Wei. Wei. Hurry up. Take it and sign it." Ling whispered to Qiluo but Qiluo still ignored him. She turned to look at him and bent down her head again.

Ling leaned over and pick up the paper ball and place it on the desk right in front of Qiluo.

"Thank you, Teacher. I've finished it." Qingmei said after she finished reading the paragraph.

"Thanks to Lai Qingmei for helping us reciting this paragraph." The English teacher said.

When the teacher started explaining "in particular" to the class, Qiluo flattened the paper.

The paper read, "I have the mother and child drawing on back of the map you drew."

"Ah? Qiluo was astonished.

"Classmate Han, what's the matter?" The English teacher stopped writing on the board and asked Qiluo.

At the food ordering counter in the cafeteria

Daye was ordering food at the school cafeteria

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
continue

"Pork Filet Rice. Two orders." Daye ordered at the counter.

"You have to wait a little bit for Pork Filet Rice"

The server said. Daye nodded and waited at the counter.

Ling and Qiluo were sitting at a table in the cafeteria opposite each other.

"Did you draw the picture?" Ling asked Qiluo but Qiluo ignored him.

"Whom did you draw?" Ling asked Qiluo. Qiluo still didn't say anything.

"If you still won't say anything, be careful I might open up your mouth with my tongue." Ling said.

"Why didn't you throw it away?" Qiluo asked Ling.

"You voice sounds not bad. Because I'm interested in it." Ling said.

"Why?" Qiluo asked.

"Why? This is a good question. Because..." Ling said as he nestled face against his arms on the table.

"So, the answer is..." Qiluo said.

"Because it moved me. Because it reminds me of my mother whom I thought I've already forgotten." Ling said after considered for a while and lifting his face off his arms.

"How about this. Give me you cell phone number. We can go out to eat or do something we both will enjoy a great deal. Huh Huh? Ling started acting cheerfully and said to Qiluo.

Qiluo all tensed up.

"You start not to talk again. You really want me to open up your mouth with my tongue." Ling said as he pointed at Qiluo.

Qiluo stopped eating. She picked up her stuffs and left.

"Classmate Han. Classmate Han." Ling turned to call after her.

"Why take it so serious." Ling said after Qiluo left.

At the food ordering counter

The server told Daye, "Your orders of Pork Filet Rice are ready."

"Good timing." Daye murmured to himself. Daye took the plates with him. Qingmei was in the cafeteria watching the whole thing.

On some campus walking path

Qiluo walked by herself. Daye ran out of a building and walked behind her. Qiluo sensed that someone was following her and stopped. Daye had no choice but kept on walking and passed Qiluo.

Qiluo was walking down the stairs

"Wei. Qiluo." Ling called Qiluo as he walked downstairs and saw her ahead of him.

Qiluo walked even faster now after she saw Ling.

"Are you going home?" Ling called Qiluo from behind and quickly walked down stairs trying to catch up with Qiluo.

"Classmate. Wait. Classmate. Are you going home?" Ling called her and walked hurriedly and caught up with her.

"Not yet. I'm on my way to the art studio." Qiluo answered as they walked together down the stairs.

"Art studio. I'm on my way to the basketball court. It's on the way. Are you a member of the art club?" Ling asked as he nudged Qiluo with his elbow.

"Over hear." Ling nudged her again.

Qiluo stopped and looked at Ling.

"Can't you not to...?

"Ling. Quick. People of Li Da are already here." Daye cut in.

"Okay. I'll be right there." Ling said.

"Hey. Do you have money to tide me over temporarily?" Ling asked Qiluo.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
heheh thanks moon...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
continue

"I only have this much." Qiluo said after she got some money out of her purse and gave it to Ling.

"This is enough. I definitely will pay you back. I'll double it when I pay you back. Bye. Bye." Ling said.

After he walked a few paces, Ling turned back and removed Qiluo's hair tie.

"Let me borrow it for a little while." Ling said before he finally left.

"Ling, hurry up!" Daye said to Ling.

"Okay. I'm coming." Ling said.

"You just keep pushing." Ling said as he threw the basketball over to Daye.

"Let's go. Didn't you say hurry up?" Ling said after he got to Daye's side.

Qiluo in the art studio with other art students

Two girls standing in front of the window looking at the basketball court.

"Hey. What are you looking at?"

"Hey. Look at those boys playing basketballs. They are quite good-looking, especially that tall one with his hair tied is particular good-looking. Moreover, he's so cute; he uses a pink hair tie." The other replies.

"They're betting on basketball again. They can bet on anything when Ling and Daye are together." The first girl said.

"Is that right? You know them." The second girl asked.

Qiluo remembered that Ling borrowed money and her hair tie from her.

Almost all the students had left school, but Qiluo was still in the art studio.

"Qiluo, haven't you finished yet?" A girl on her way out asked Qiluo.

"I'm still making some changes." Qiluo answered.

"Remember write down your name after you finish it. The teacher will grade it tomorrow. I'm leaving now. Bye. Bye." The girl said.

"Bye Bye." Qiluo said to the girl as the girl passed her.

End of Episode 1 - part 1

Episode 1 (Part 2)

Qiluo alone in the art studio

The English teacher came in, locked the door, and fastened the latch.

"Teacher Fang, are you looking for me?" Qiluo asked.

"Nothing." Teacher Fang said.

"Continue your drawing. I'm just passing by and come down to take a look." Teacher Fang said as he walked toward Qiluo.

"You're very good at drawing. It looks exactly like the plaster statue." Teacher Fang said as he stood behind Qiluo. He started touching Qiluo.

"Your hair smells so good." The English said.

Out of nowhere, Ling appeared in the art studio

"Um... When did Teacher Fang become a consultant to the art club?" Ling said.

"What are you doing sneaking around?" Teacher Fang said angrily to Ling.

"Sneaking around? No. I walk in openly. Teacher, you may not know. There is a door in the back used for unloading, which is open. And the door is very close to our basketball court." Ling said as he pointed backward to the direction of the basketball court.

"You... You are not in the art club. What are you coming here for?" Teacher Fang said.

"So, if you are not in the art club, you can't come to the art studio. Then, I'll join the art club." Ling said as he walked around.

"Forget it. Except for being physically strong, you don't have talent for painting." Teacher Fang said.

"You never know. I might have some aspect that people don't know about, just like some considerate and nice English teacher who sometimes sexually harasses his students." Ling said.

Ling looked at the teacher coldly.

"Don't talk nonsense. I'll suit you for insulting your teacher." Teacher Fang said anxiously.

"Teacher, don't be so eager to be victimized. I'm just giving an example." Ling answered.

Ling picked up a cutter. He slid the blade in and out as he walked toward Teacher Fang.

"What are you doing? What are you going to do?" Teacher Fang was frightened.

"What am I going do?" Ling said.

"I'm not going to do anything." Ling said after he looked at the cutter.

"I just want to sharpen a pencil. How could I possible consider using it to cut Teacher's genteel and honest face?" Ling said as he looked at Teacher Fang.

Ling continued walking toward Teacher Fang, sliding the cutter blade in and out. Teacher Fang stepped backward until he was blocked by a storage shelf and could move no further.

As Ling continued walking toward him, Qiluo was scared. She stood up to block Ling when Ling walked past her easel.

"You're crazy. I'm not going to bother with some one like you, who should have been kicked out school." Teacher Fang said.

"Hum..." Teacher Fang muttered.

Teacher Fang ran out of the art studio.

"So quick to admit being defeated. It's really no fun." Ling said.

Ling threw away the cutter and turned to look at Qiluo.

"You are really stupid. Let him touch you for so long without asking for a lot of money." Ling said to Qiluo.

"You don't like it." Ling said. Qiluo looked on the verge of crying.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:30 PM | Show all posts
continue

"Don't be so timid if you don't like it. Cowardice is the most useless thing. Especially, your expression would only make people want to do even crueler things to you."

Ling sighed and turned his head.

Ling saw Qiluo's drawing.

"Wow!" Ling touched the drawing and rubbed between his fingers.

"This is really done by drawing."

"Are you drawing that plaster statue?" Ling said after he looked around the studio.

Ling walked toward the plaster statue bust and read the letter engraved at the bottom.

"M-A-R-S. Mars." Ling said.

"Huo Xing (That's how Mars, the planet, is pronounced in Chinese.)" Ling said after he turned to face Qiluo, with his finger pointing backward to the plaster statue.

"Zhan Shen (How Mars, the Roman god of war" is pronounced in Chinese.)" Qiluo said.

"Was he the coward, who the Greek people say was bloodthirsty and belligerent, and yet was afraid of failure. Isn't he supposed to look mean and ferocious?" Ling said.

"Indeed he is the god of war. But I heard that Romans described him differently." Qiluo said.

"Is that right?" Ling said.

"They said Mars wore shining armor, looked dignified, and was non-stoppable. He was a dark hero who led people to overcome tragedy." Qiluo said.

"A hero who overcame tragedy." Ling said as he came close the statue and examined it carefully.

Daye came to look for Ling

"Ling." Daye called Ling.

"It's time to leave. Hurry up." Daye said to Ling.

"Wow. Right away." Ling said to Daye.

"Go home earlier." Ling said to Qiluo.

"Moreover, I have already doubled it." Ling said after he took the money tied with the pink hair tie from his pocket.

Qiluo caught the money Ling threw over to her.

Ling turned around and pulled Daye's arm to leave.

In a convenience store

"Ding Dong" Ling opened the glass door to enter a convenience store. He bent over to pick up a six-pack of beer bottles from a bottom shelf.

His expression changed when he turned and saw the mirror on the wall.

After some hesitation, he walked in front of the mirror. He became short of breadth and frightened.

He looked into the mirror. It was him. He turned away. He looked into the mirror the second time.

Now it was him but smiled back at him derisively.

He cracked the mirror with his fist.

Inside Ling's apartment

Voice-over while Ling lying on the carpet

"After the matter is over, the images would not disappear completely due to the influence of reversible nerve connection. He will be afraid of looking at himself because of the consistent mood memory. The center of fear will cause him to develop emotions such as preference and fear. When he is in fear, he will enter the state of false death - stop breathing, and his heart might even stop beating from functional effects. Because of reversible nerve connection, illusions will stay and he will choose to avoid remembering"

Images of Ling's past flashed through his mind.

Ling turned and stretched out his hand to pick up and unfold the mother-child drawing.

In front of school building

Ling appeared on the main campus road, riding his powerful bike.

Two guys, who were sitting on the step waiting for Ling, stood up and walked toward Ling as they saw Ling coming toward the building entrance.

"How are you, upper classmates?" A girl ahead of Ling said to the two men as she saw them.

"I'm the new captain of basketball team. I saw you and you were pretty good at basketballs. Are you interested in joining the basketball team? If you were to join us, we would surely win the College Cup." The captain said to Ling as the three of them walked up the stairs together.

"Isn't that quite a waste of time?" Ling said and then he walked ahead by himself.

The other two guys stopped when they heard what he had said. But then, Ling stopped and turned to look at them.

"Wei. Do we get paid with money if we win the championship?" Ling asked them.

"Of course, not? The captain answered.

"Then forget it." Ling said. Ling turned and continuing walking and running up the stairs.

"Didn't I tell you that he was strange?" The other guy told the captain.

"Is he a little bit conceited?" The captain said.

The art class was in session

Qiluo was drawing in the art studio. The art teacher walked around the studio to check on students' progresses. She stopped behind Qiluo.

"Wei. Qiluo. Han Qiluo." Ling whispered to Qiluo.

"Sorry." Ling laughed and apologized. The art teacher took a glance at Ling.

Qiluo ignored Ling and continued her drawing.

"Wei. Little sweetie teacher. Hello." Ling said to the art teacher. The art teacher was annoyed.

"Qiluo, how did you get to know such a bad kid? Listen to your teacher. Stay away from him." The art teacher told Qiluo and then walked away.

"Wei. In the back. Come over. Hurry up." Ling whispered again, pointing his finger backward.

Qiluo stood up.

Ling and Qiluo walking in the storage area of the art studio

"So many stuff." Ling said as he and Qiluo walked in the little and crowed storage area.

"Sorry to interrupt you when you're in class.? Ling apologized as he turned around to face Qiluo.

"Oh, yeah." Ling unzipped and opened his bag to get the drawing.

"Return this to you." Ling said as he handed over the drawing to Qiluo.

"It was a little bit crumpled, but I've already made a copy." Ling said as Qiluo was looking at the drawing.

"Thank you." Qiluo said to Ling. Ling was surprised by it.

"You thank me. Why thank me? I have messed up your drawing. Sorry. Because I didn't know there was a drawing in the back, I stuffed it into my pant pocket carelessly."

'It's okay. Anyway, this is only a draft. It's of no use once I painted it on canvas." Qiluo said to Ling.

"Useless. Does it mean you would throw it away?" Ling asked. Qiluo didn't say a word.

"If you are going to throw it away. Can you give it to me?" Ling asked.

"If you really like it, I can give you the final oil painting." Qiluo said.

"Really! You're not kidding me." Ling was overjoyed.

"Um... I'll paint as fast as I can." Qiluo said.

"Ha Ha Ha. Yeah. Yeah." Ling said.

"Don't I act somewhat impudent? I took your stuff for no reason. Now that I think it over. It indeed feels that way. I don't have money. What is there that I can use for exchange?" Ling said.

"Eh. Why don't I protect you? Let's agree on it first. Whatever happens to you in the future, I will certainly be on your side and help you." Ling said to Qiluo.

"Let's just agree on it. Okay?" Ling asked Qiluo.

"Anyway this is just what I'm capable of doing. Bye Bye." Ling said and turned to leave.

"Ah." Ling stopped and turned to face Qiluo.

"Moreover, there's one more thing I can help you. When you want to fool around, I can contribute my body for you to use. Free of charge. Bye Bye." Ling said laughingly and turned to leave again.

"Can you... Can you lend me your body?" Qiluo asked after some hesitation.

Ling was so shocked; he turned around abruptly and knocked some of the plaster statutes and ladders off to the ground.

"What did you just say?" Ling asked.

"What I just said was - Can you lend me your body to be my model?" Qiluo finished her question.

Ling and Qiluo returned to the art studio room

Qiluo walked back to the art studio first. She looked around to make sure nobody was there.

"You can come in." Qiluo turned sideway to say to Ling.

Ling walked slowly into the art studio.

"So sneaky. I'm not used to it." Ling said and then walked up next to Qiluo.

The two of them walked in the studio and then Qiluo pointed to a spot and told Ling, "This is fine." Ling stopped walking.

"Do I need to take off clothes?" Ling asked Qiluo as he removed his book bag from his shoulder.

"No. No. You only need to take off the jacket." Qiluo replied.

"Wo." Ling said.

"You can just sit here." Qiluo said after carrying over a chair, putting it down and positioning it at the spot she'd pointed earlier.

"How do I sit?" Ling asked Qiluo.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts
continue

"However you like." Qiluo said.

Ling placed his jacket on back of chair and his book bag on the floor, and rolled up his sleeves and then sat down.

"When I said I would lend you my body, I never thought you would waste such a heavenly thing and use it for painting. My original intention was that the two of us went to do something very happy and would make you feel very comfortable." Ling said.

"Wei, I?e heard you hate men. Is that true? Why don't you like men? Is it that you like girls?" Ling asked.

"Could you please not twist around? And stop talking. It's hard for me to draw with you acting like this?" Qiluo said to Ling.

"I'm not a statue like these, I'm a real person." Ling said as he pointed to the statues around him.

"Wei, have you heard of the Mars prophecy? It says that a terrifying King will control this world and the world will be ruled by Mars." Ling said.

"Wei, what kind of world do you think it would be if it was ruled by Mars?" Ling asked.

"It seems that you are more inclined to believe that Mars is evil." Qiluo said.

"It doesn't matter what I believe in. The world is all messed up anyway. It will collapse sooner or later. And I also don't believe the future is going to be that great. So, why not just come to a flashy and glorified end. Doesn't it sound better?" Ling said with some gestures.

He laid his head over the back of chair.

"Why hasn't it happened yet? I wonder how this world going to end." Ling said and then fell into sleep.

"Won't you be devastated if the world is really destroyed?" Qiluo asked Ling.

Qiluo glanced at Ling since he didn't respond.

"What happened to your hand?" Qiluo asked.

"Hey, Hey." Qiluo called when Ling didn't say anything.

"He's already fallen asleep, just like that." Qiluo sighed.

She put down her pen, stood up, and walked over to stand in front of Ling. She bent lower to observe Ling closely.

Qiluo's voice-over started:

"He acts crazily. It's difficult for people to identify with him. But he has such a clean face, so pure. I can't sense any trace of malice in it. ?iluo attempted to touch Ling's face but stopped in the middle of it.

The English teacher talking and writing in front of the white board

Qiluo's voice-over continued.

"On the other hand, there are many malicious people in this world and you can do nothing about them. It doesn't matter how hard they try to pretend, their malice are still revealed bit by bit and emit foul smell."

English class

"Appear is vi, an intransitive verb. Good. It's very easy, isn? it? Anyone wants to volunteer to come up here to construct a sentence? Raise your hand, please.? The English teacher said to the class.

"Chen Ling." The English teacher said. Ling was sleeping.

"Chen Ling." The English teacher called again.

"Wei. Wei." Daye nudged Ling.

Ling woke up.

"The teacher wants you go up front." Daye told Ling.

"What for?" Ling asked as he moved his legs off the chair.

"He wants you to go up there to construct a sentence." Daye told Ling.

"Teacher. Let me do it." Qingmei raised her hand to volunteer.

"Um... Don't be so quick. Let's give Chen Ling a chance." The English teacher said to Qingmei.

"What? the matter? Chen Ling. You have taken this course for two years. This shouldn't be difficult for you. Come up here." The English teacher said to Ling.

Ling stood up and walked to the front.

Ling stood before the white board, thinking

"Is that right that you can only piss people off during the 10-minute recess?" The English teacher said sarcastically.

"You woke me up. Don't blame me." Ling said, looking at the teacher.

"Um...? The English teacher smiled, shook his head and walked away.

Ling smiled and started writing on the white board.

Students started making noises. Qingmei looked surprised and amused. English teach looked at the students' reactions and got curious. He walked over to look at what Ling was writing on the white board.

Ling started to read it out, "This teacher, who appears to be nice, is in reality a terrible person who initiates sexual harassment to his female students."

The English teacher was enraged.

Ling translated the sentence he constructed into Chinese.

"Wow." Students made loud noises.

"Quiet! Stop making noises!" The English teacher shouted.

"Teacher. I'd stayed in Los Angeles for eights since I was eight years old." Ling said to the English teacher and then walked back to his seat.

The English teacher was raging furious and went to erase what Ling wrote on the white board.

Ling walked back to his seat.

"Give me five." Ling stuck out his palm and said to Qiluo when he passed Qiluo.

"Hurry up. It's fun to strike back, isn't it?" Ling said to Qiluo when he saw Qiluo's hesitation.

Finally, Qiluo smiled and quickly struck his palm. Ling smiled and continued walking.

In a psychiatric hospital's courtyard

Tongdao stood in the courtyard, concentrated on watching something.

"Tongdao, Tongdao. It's time to go back." A nurse called him.

Tongdao turned and left reluctantly for where the nurse was.

"What were you doing over there?" The nurse asked Tongdao.

"I was watching the most beautiful thing in the world." Tongdao answered.

Inside the hospital

The hospital president came down the hallway and chatted with a patient he passed by. He stopped in front of a girl who was pulling strings off her sweater.

"You tore apart your clothes again?" The hospital president asked the girl.

The hospital president saw Tongdao, standing in front of a window and looking outside, and walked up to him.

"Tongdao, what happened? You're not wearing a uniform again." The hospital president asked Tongdao.

"This makes me look more normal." Tongdao answered.

"Doctor Zhao said you would be released from the hospital next week. It's probably almost two years since you were here." The hospital president said.

"Two months short. President, you know my name!" Tongdao said.

"Here, people are coming and going. but I remember every kid and their individual stories." The hospital president said.

"What a coincidence. I've been looking a person to answer my question." Tongdao said.

"I once found a drawing left by a previous patient? Tongdao said as he bent to pick up a drawing.

"Do you know who he is?" Tongdao asked as he gave the picture to the hospital president.

"Of course, I remember. He was my patient. He is about your age. He dared not to look at mirrors when he just checked into the hospital. He broke all the mirrors in the hospital." The hospital president said as he looked at the drawing.

"I wonder how he is doing now." Tongdao asked.

Ling walking down the stairs.

"Chen Ling? Qingmei called him. Ling turned around to face her.

"Are you leaving?" Qingmei asked Ling.

"Yeah, I'm on my way to work." Ling said.

"Then, can I go to your place tonight?" Qingmei asked.

"Aren't we already over? Bye Bye." Ling said.

Ling turned to leave.

"Okay. I'll call you if I get home early. Bye Bye." Ling stopped and turned around to say to Qingmei.

Qingmei's friends came to her sides.

"Qingmei, what are doing here? You still haven't given up." Qingmei's friends asked.

"Something will never end." Qingmei answered.

Ling at the school paring lot

Ling got on this bike, put on his helmet, and left without knowing that the English teacher was hiding behind the wall in a corner.

Ling riding on the road

At the intersection ahead, a semi-trailer came out from another street to cross the street. It blocked in front of Ling.

Ling squeezed the hand brakes to slow down, but it didn't work.

Ling went under the semi-trailer.

***End of Episode 1 ***

[ Last edited by  moondance at 12-10-2006 12:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-10-2006 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 12-10-2006 12:22 PM
dalam gambar nie mana satu DMG dan mana satu Hua??

sorilah aku nie ketinggalan keretapi....wah kiranya cite nie sebijik ngan cite hana ye...aku suka...

DMG yg baju hitam (hero The Hospital tu ler) Jerry Yan..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2006 12:40 PM | Show all posts
hehehehe...kalo akak nk baca episode2 seterusnyer...pjg lak nk posting...ni utk pengenalan kt akak ler..

KLIK SINI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2006 12:46 PM | Show all posts
thanks moon...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 06:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #239 babyface76's post

Yes baby...ko wajib tengok MG1....best sesangat!! Ending dia pun happy ending. Pastu kalau ko suka sgt, tengok je MG2 tapi epi 2-15 tu ko lompat2 je pun ok. Kalau tak sanggup tgk MG2, ko tgk Meteor Rain - ok jugak.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 12-10-2006 12:38 PM

DMG yg baju hitam (hero The Hospital tu ler) Jerry Yan..

Hua Ze Lei yg jaket brown sebelah San Cai. Btw its DMS = Dao Ming Si...:nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 09:02 AM | Show all posts
azzuri...meteor rain sapa pelakonnya?

cite nie pasal apa??

kasi sinopsis boleh...kasilah sekali gambar pelakonnya...heheh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 02:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 3.240087 second(s), 41 queries .