CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

BEAST/B2ST 4th House ~ Hyunseung officially leaves B2ST to go solo

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2011 10:54 AM | Show all posts
CNBLUE’s Yonghwa resigns as “Inkigayo” MC, IU & B2ST’s Kikwang to take his place
source:allkpop ...
elizawoonnie Post at 9-3-2011 10:51 AM

yeay kikwang jd mc.. tp lebih sronok klau yoseob ngn iu..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2011 11:00 AM | Show all posts
cutie seung

C: as tagged //양인증

cr nadyaDJ

cr; your-molester

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 9-3-2011 11:31

IU, TVXQ, & B2ST to cameo on SBS’s new sitcom, “Welcome to the Show”

SBS will release a new sitcom called, “Welcome to the Show“, and they’ve already got a stellar list of confirmed cameos from IU, TVXQ, and B2ST!

A representative of SBS’s variety team spoke with Star News on March 9th and confirmed, “IU, TVXQ, B2ST and other idol singers will be trying their hand at sitcom acting.” Although

TVXQ

will only be making a brief appearance, IU will draw from her “Dream High” experience to act out a full series of lines.

“Welcome to the Show” uses the “Inkigayo” studio as its backdrop, and draws its stories from idols, seniors, juniors, managers, and the producers that run the show. Leading roles were previously announced to be 2AM’s Seulong, 2PM’s Nichkhun, and f(x)’s Sulli, in addition to  other older singers.

The project is meant to herald SBS’s comeback to the sitcom drama genre; it’ll be the first series produced in almost three years. At this point, the approximate length of the show remains undecided. Producers will be able to get a grasp of how long they want the series to run after they review ratings and responses from the pilot episode, which is scheduled to air some time this month.

Stay tuned for more info on this exciting new sitcom!

Source: Star News via Nate

source:allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 9-3-2011 18:56

BEAST, inauguration of their official fanclub after 1 year and 6 months of debut

[TV Report Jo Wooyoung reporter] 6 member male idol group BEAST will be inaugurating their first official fanclub after a year and 6 months of debut.

BEAST have revealed on the 8th that they will be holding inauguration ceremony and a fan meeting for their official fanclub ‘B2UTY’. Currently, BEAST have grown into a popular group with their fans going over 180,000 in their official cafe.

Administrator on BEAST’s side told that “This day, where they’ll be meeting for the first time with 5,000 B2UTY from their official fanclub, will be a wild stage just like the concert” and “There are a lot of different events where fans will be able to directly commune with BEAST so we’ll be presenting the fans with an unforgettable memory”.

To BEAST’s first official fanclub inauguration, fans are responding with heatedness because they have been waiting for it to happen for a long time. The fans are especially fluttering over the fact that BEAST members are doing special preparations such as presenting their own ideas for the expectation of the fanclub inauguration.

Meanwhile, BEAST will release their debut single ‘SHOCK’, which have placed first place on Japan’s album reservation chart, on the 16th and start their promotions at the end of March.

CREDITS: TV REPORT (SOURCE); SweetVoicYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 10:42 PM | Show all posts
110308 'All My Love' Yoon Doojoon, after breaking up "I'm crying because I have a stomachache" tear act 'touched'

[MyDaily = Kang Sunae reporter] BEAST's member Yoon Doojoon touched the viewers with his tear act in MBC sitcom 'All My Love'.

On 'All My Love' aired on the 8th at PM, it showed Yoon Doojoon trying to be brighter than usual to push away the pain he received from his girlfriend, Hwang Geumji (Gain), who told him to let's break up. Doojoon's friend Okyeop (Jokwon) felt relieved when he saw that his friend was eating well.

But this was just the outside look. Doojoon was sent to the hospital because he was suffering internally due to breaking up with Geumji. The doctor hinted that Doojoon is greatly suffering internally because he received too much stress.

Okyeop, who saw Doojoon lying on the cot in the hospital, asked him "Your crying because you are having a hard time because of Geumji, right?" but Doojoon answered "It's nothing like that. I'm crying because I have a stomachache". But Doojoon was not able to control tears trickling down his face.

Viewers who saw Doojoon's tear act passionately responded with "It's just a sitcom but I was touched watching Yoon Doojoon's tears","I was sad because the image of Doojoon greatly caring for Geumji overlapped","I wish Geumji and Doojoon reconcile","Watching Doojoon eating with a lot of effort was more sorrowful."

CREDITS: MY DAILY (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

C: as tagged // 록두

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2011 10:45 PM | Show all posts

credit : as tagged + beastheart +  b2st吧

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-3-2011 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 10-3-2011 12:31

nak tepek kat sini gak.... sebab ada nama GiKwang
Jung Juri selects B2ST’s Kikwang as her favorite idol

Gagwoman Jung Juri named B2ST’s Kikwang as her favorite idol!

During the March 9th broadcast of YTN’s “News & Issue – Issue & People“, Jung Juri spoke of her many close idol relations.

When asked about which idols she liked most, she responded,

Although I love all idols, lately Lee Kikwang has been so cute. I get calls from him saying ‘Nuna what are you doing? I’m on my way to film but I missed you so I called.’”

Jung Juri is not just close with Lee Kikwang, but with other celebrities as well. She explained,

I’m also close with MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and G.O. Over the holidays, idols make sure to contact me saying ‘Nuna, be well and see you soon’. I’m so thankful.

On the other hand, Jung Juri brought laughter on the set as she lightheartedly addressed her anti-fans by saying, “I already have 2 anti-cafes.

Source: Newsen via Nate

source:allkpop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2011 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Korg.. aku sgt terharu sbb korg rajin update sini.,. sgt2.. hepi sbb ada yg jaga umah ni even aku jarang2 update..

Kalo boleh title jgn quote sekali yer?

and kalo ada picture.. please letak pic tuh ttg apa? means pic dari mana? tok magazine ker.. fanpic ker.. caps from apa2 tv show or CF ker.. hope boleh beri kerja sama dengan baik..
sbb aku hope informasi yg diberikan dpt memberi informasi yg better dan tidak menjadi tanda tanya dari mana source itu diperolehi.. terima kasih semua..

sekali lagi.. sgt2 berterima kasih dgn info2 and gambar2 yg korg letak sini.. sama2 support beast and bagi informasi berkesan kepada forumer dan SR di sini~~!

thanks ya? terima kasih byk2..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2011 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Reply 328# JUSTcircle

klau tak tau pic tu dari mane?? atau tu pic lama nak tulis ape ek??

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2011 05:48 PM | Show all posts
110223 Yumi Katsura Paris Grand Collection in Tokyo

source : http://ameblo.jp/beautyb2st

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2011 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 11-3-2011 15:31

random gif..

C: tiedwitharibbon @ tumblr

C: stutterflies @ tumblr

genesis photoshoot

C: mischievousb@ tumblr

C: godwoon @ tumblr

edit : [ Genesis of Beast ] - 쇼크자켓촬영 현승&동운( 賢勝東雲)

cr a2737089

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2011 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply  JUSTcircle

klau tak tau pic tu dari mane?? atau tu pic lama nak tulis ape ek??
atie_chippy Post at 10-3-2011 05:38 PM

Kalo gambar lama pun.. still ada tajuk kan? means gambar2 tuh dari mana dorg dpt? maybe dari red carpet MAMA 2010 ker.. (contoh la)..

kalo x tau dari mana plak.. tengok tittle yg penulis asal letak.. and x pun kat bawah masa kredit letak sekali link mana korg amik.. kalo x tau.. so, boleh tulis..
"taken from here "..

but tulis kat atas.. awal2.. find this on this ker.. apa2 la.. better letak yg tau mana source dpt.. if random pic.. masukkan kat random pic.. and lebih elok satu post sekali.. kalo byk sgt pic baru leh separate2 post..

sbb kalo leh nak kasi info2 kat sini cantik.. kemas.. dan source diperolehi tuh kukuh.. jadi kes hotlink.. atau unknown creator x timbul probs.. if amik dari link tuh.. link kan terus kalo kredit.. kalo byk sgt pic kat link tu.. x larat nak paste semua kat sini.. link kan jer..

Try tengok rumah2 beast yg lepas.. jesi ada indexkan kat 1st page.. better tengok thread beast no. 2. tengok yg pic2.. mostly ada tajuk.. so, senang tok aku indexkan and korg leh refer terus nak pi tengok pic yg mana.. that's why kalo x der.. nak trace balik gambar2 tuh.. payah nak beklog satu2.. sbb tuh hope sgt semua info kat sini biar nampak kemas, cantik dan mudah tok org tahu.

thanks atie sbb tanya.. secara tak langsung semua org leh baca and tahu camner nak post nanti. sayang atie.. mmuah2!!

mana suweet nih? dia pun hilang nih.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2011 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Kalo random gif or pic pun.. if kalo korg tahu tuh caps dari mana.. letak terus info tuh.. ikut cara korg.. asalkan org tahu.. contoh..

DooJoon from All My Love Sitcom

C: tiedwitharibbon @ tumblr

Interview BBQ Chicken CF

C: stutterflies @ tumblr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2011 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Kyaa~~~~!! atie!!!!
ko tau kan aku suke JunSeung ?? aku suker gif nih!!!!
thanks!!! nak simpan.. kekeke!!

ailebiyu!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2011 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Kalo gambar lama pun.. still ada tajuk kan? means gambar2 tuh dari mana dorg dpt? maybe da ...
JUSTcircle Post at 10-3-2011 06:55 PM

ok2.. atie try wat mcm yg jesi ckp..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2011 12:17 AM | Show all posts
ok2.. atie try wat mcm yg jesi ckp..
atie_chippy Post at 10-3-2011 09:50 PM

thanks...
  hwaiting~~~!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2011 10:54 AM | Show all posts
yoseob at gag concert

topi yg sama, saiz kepala yg lain

credit : ~ing + 闇宵@YJHTW Yo, Joker♪龍俊亨台灣個人後援會

C: lovesmeys @ twitter

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts
yeah mantap atie.. mcm ni yg kiter mahukan.. caps kat event apa and kat mana.. thank you!!! hensemnyer dongwoon!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 11:48 AM | Show all posts
yeah mantap atie.. mcm ni yg kiter mahukan.. caps kat event apa and kat mana.. thank you!!! hensemny ...
JUSTcircle Post at 11-3-2011 11:04 AM

dongwoon kat post mane??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2011 12:39 PM | Show all posts
dongwoon kat post mane??
atie_chippy Post at 11-3-2011 11:48 AM

atie.. yg nih!!

hensem gile..!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

28-9-2024 10:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185118 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.