CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jasmine

All about Green Rose (Go Soo n Lee Da Hae)~ PART 1

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-2-2006 01:04 PM | Show all posts
ee..... cute arr hero!! tgk gmbr cam lain...
tgk betul2, br nmpk ke-cute-an nyerr...

cam muka ariel peterpan.......:love::love::love:

kejap je dh bercinta diorg nih.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #363 munna's post

Ada sebab kenapa dierr tukar identiti...bukan sesaja atau hilang hingatan!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azwa85 at 16-2-2006 01:04 PM
ee..... cute arr hero!! tgk gmbr cam lain...
tgk betul2, br nmpk ke-cute-an nyerr...

cam muka ariel peterpan.......:love::love::love:

kejap je dh bercinta diorg nih.....

yelah azwa,muka dia ade iras ariel sikit.same pulak pemikiran kite ye.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 01:42 PM | Show all posts
wah........... hero tukar identiti lak ke? memang kena menunggu tibi je lepas ni. rasa macam dah lama sangat 8tv tak tayang korean drama.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 16-2-2006 01:25 PM

isk..betui le korang..patut le aku rase cam penah tgk je muke cam muke ariel rupenye..:cak:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2006 01:54 PM | Show all posts
EPISODE 2

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-2-2006 01:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 16-2-2006 12:27 PM

2nd hero yg jahat nak mampus nie tak yah minat benci jer....mmg sesuai ending watak  dia camtu..jahat giler...tapi kesian kat second heroin tu lak...

oh, cam tu ya.
tak sabar nak tunggu mlm nie.
rasanya perbagai halangan akan dtg.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Ni episode guide utk mlm ni..utk episod seterusnya, episode guide akan diletakkan slps episod tersebut ditayangkan..

Episode 2

* credit to Mercury Jette L_ Marasigan

GS showed up at the house...knocked but no one answered...same as the end of episode 1. Then some guy put GS's hand on the champion cup. We see some guy looking from afar and the car drove away. GS looked up and see LDH and his mom outside the window...must be an illusion. He tried his best to get out of the burning house...he carried LDH's dad on his back. He broke the window and both of them escaped the fire. Then the fire truck came. LDH and GS's mom showed up at the hospital. LDH's dad and GS undergo some surgery. LJH showed up at the hospital showing some concern.
At the crime scene (the beach house) the detectives investigated. One of them picked up some golf clubs and the golf champion cup. GS's mom is sleeping by his bed...GS woke up and called her. She helped him up. He asked about LDH's dad. LJH came and said something to GS. GS ran out and saw LDH...They hugged as she cried. GS was trying to comfort her. By now I think the guy at the office is behind all this. I don't know his name but he's the one who came to the beach house and caused LDH's dad to be angry).
GS's friend rushed in and asked if he's okay. Then the detectives showed up and tried to put the handcuffs on GS. Everyone was surprised and LJH tried to stop the detective but he ended up putting the handcuffs on anyway. As GS was being taken away...the press was waiting outside and took pictures of him. GS was calling his mom and LDH. GS's mom fainted. GS was inside the police car and they drove him away. The press is everywhere asking questions. LDH is sitting next to GS's mom bed in the hospital. They couldn't believe what just happened to GS. Both of them are crying. On the news...hehe...It's SBC news instead of SBS...it's about GS. They showed the video clip of him being taken away in handcuffs. The people at the office watched the news on the big screen TV. LDH's dad is still unconscious. The doctor said he couldn't recover or something likes that. LDH cried as she hears the bad news.

At the police station...the police are being pressured to solve the case. They interrogated GS. GS explained to the police the situation but they kept on interrupting him and showed the golf champion cup with his fingerprints on it. GS was so frustrated; he couldn't believe he became the suspect. The police said something about his mom. He remembered someone hit him on the head and framed him but they didn't believe him. The police went back to the beach house and found something on the grass. I still couldn't see very clearly what is was. ( I think it's the container for the gasoline that they used to burn the house) .They brought in the new evidence as GS was in the interrogating room refusing to eat. He said it's not him. He was trying to explain and cried out of frustration. The police showed him the new evidence (I think it's the gas bottle used to burn the house). I think the police officers are being pressured to solve the case quickly.

LDH's dad's driver was called to the police station. They asked him some questions. He was crying and being really emotional while answering the questions.

At the hospital, LDH's dad's condition does not improve. She sat down by his bedside and cried. KSH looked from afar. LDH said she's sorry to her dad. She cried. At the police station...the police are being pressured by the press. The police came to the company and asked questions. I think KSH lied because her eyes were wandering as she answered the questions. The police were discussing the case as they walked out of the office. At home LDH is talking to the guy i think is behind all this. I hope I know his name so it's easier to refer to him.

At home...LJH & KSH are in the pajamas. They were talking about LDH's dad...she seemed unhappy that she had to lie??? LJH held her hand and hugged her.

At the police station, LDH, GS's mom and his friend came to see him. They had this emotional talk. GS said he's okay. He asked about LDH's dad. LDH said something to comfort GS. GS's mom said something to him then the bell rang and GS was forced to go back in. He turned and looked at his mom. Everyone cried.
They went outside and I think the lady at the office gave LDH a card to a lawyer. LDH and GS's mom walked away. They went to the lawyer's office. LDH was trying to explain the situation to him. I think the lawyer agreed to help them. LJH and KSH went to look at LDH's dad.

LJH went to this karaoke place to meet with the same lawyer. They said something but I don't know what they said.

In court, the police presented the case. The lawyer said something and GS said yes. Then all these witnesses were put on the stand匜irst the driver then KSH. She remembered LJH called her that day. She said something...and GS looked at her. I think she's lying. GS couldn't believe what she just said. He stood up and shouts out something. LDH was on the stand, she said something...something about her love ones . She looked at him as she spoke. She said she loves her dad, why would she be on GS's side if it weren't the truth...something along that line. Then GS was being questioned. The police showed evidence that the dead guys' fingerprint was on GS's neck. GS tried to explain but the judge stopped him. The policed accused GS of the crime and everyone was yelling. GS stood up and said he's innocent as he's being dragged away. GS's mom fainted. GS was being put in jail. I think he was sentenced to life. He couldn't believe it. He was crying out loud. He was thrown in jail. He looked outside hopelessly and cried as he put his head on the ground. He was screaming as he cried.

Back at the house LDH couldn't sleep. She was walking around the room. She looked out the window then sat down to the computer and looked at their old pictures and the emails he sent her. She remembered the good old time when they were sitting by the yellow leaves. He put some paper with some words on his head...She laughed...he laughed...Then a time when she was singing and he looked at her through the mirror, then the part where she couldn't cut the fish then and the bar scene when they first met. She remembered a time when they were trying to catch a taxi...the weather was cold and for the longest time they couldn't catch a cab. Finally a kind taxi driver drove back and let them in his cab. She cried reading the email. Then she remembered a time when they went to the jewelry store...They looked at a green rose. She liked it. She took out her camera and took some pictures...He lean in to look at it. It was sweet old time...tears are fall down her cheek. GS is in jail. He remembered his promises to her...He said something to her...She stayed up till morning crying by the computer. GS got up and looked out the bar.

[ Last edited by jasmine at 16-2-2006 03:03 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 16-2-2006 11:33 AM

aiikkk ..limau .. kali ni tak minat 2nd hero ke.... :cak:
errrr ... 2nd heroin tu berlakun crite apa yeak .... rasa cam familiar je .....

hehehehe ngko pun pasan ek..  aku baru je nak tanya limau soalan nie.. tetiba nampak ngko dah tanya dulu....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 16-2-2006 11:29 AM

terkehel pun tak ke sama ngan terseliuh n  tergeliat ni ..... confused aku .....:stp:

errk.. sama gak ke.... ??  :stp: hehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 03:19 PM | Show all posts
alahai kesian dgn mak hero..............

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by captain_f4 at 16-2-2006 03:00 PM

hehehehe ngko pun pasan ek..  aku baru je nak tanya limau soalan nie.. tetiba nampak ngko dah tanya dulu....

heeeeheee..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 16-2-2006 01:25 PM

1st time tgk, dh jatuh centaa....:love::love::love:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 08:55 PM | Show all posts
jahatnya 2nd hero. dia le yang buat kerja tu ek? mesti secretary tu call atas arahan dia. kan secretary tu syok kat dia. aku sakit snagat ati. rasa terbakar je.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 08:58 PM | Show all posts
inagt nak tgk kt 8tv...tp sore2 deme tu teruk bebenor...tak selero nak tgk :kant:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2006 09:12 PM | Show all posts
aku nf: betul dengan 2nd hero muka purak2 inesen tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
waa.... apa sedih plus kesian ep 2 ni????

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2006 01:04 AM | Show all posts
rienn rasa cam dah terjatuh cinta laks hahahaha :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2006 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adiela811 at 16-2-2006 08:58 PM
inagt nak tgk kt 8tv...tp sore2 deme tu teruk bebenor...tak selero nak tgk :kant:

haah..bosan laa
asik dub ngan sora cine jek
ape salahnye klu pakai sora asal diorang...

tapi aku tetap layan cite nih..cume sakit ati jek biler dub..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 02:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.236835 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.