CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: moteto

Revisited - Kes muslimah dirogol 8 lelaki india di Kangkar Pulai 2 tahun lepas.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-5-2012 09:15 PM | Show all posts
Reply 361# alexa

Tapi undang-undang boleh dimanipulasi oleh mereka yang mahir dengannya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2012 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 362# iskans

True enough. Tapi ini bukan alasan kita nak membenarkan polis sesuka hati nak menjatuhkan hukuman. Number one, it's not their job. Number two, they don't have the effing right to!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Polis akan bertindak mengikut batas, tetapi apabila penjenayah memanipulasi hak dan undang-undang demi melindungi kepentingan diri (bukan hak diri) tapi menyatakan ia sebagai hak diri, kau rasa polis akan bertindak ikut hak polis atau hak diri. Apa, 'put yourself in their (polis melayu Islam yang marah ya amat pada hindu parya perosak isteri orang melayu islam/anak cina bukan islam/perempuan cina bukan islam) shoe'...

Errr shoe ke shoe's....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Okay, I get that you are trying to tell me that you think it is acceptable, even commendable, untuk polis menghukum pesalah on the spot, without trial. Does this also mean that you think it is okay for every policeman in the country to do the same? If you do, then you must also think it is okay for any policeman to beat/torture/kill anyone who they think is guilty?

Btw saya perempuan Melayu Islam, in case you are wondering.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Bagusnya kalau jadi macam tu, semakin aman damailah negara ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 09:47 PM | Show all posts
I just don't care other people say..

To me, the Arabic quote is the right things to end of all this disgusting creatures behaviour!

Otherwise, muslimah Melayu akan terus terancam.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-5-2012 09:59 PM | Show all posts
I just don't care whatever lawyer / prosecutor.
We always talk about law, but those culprit is still free while the victim was already dead.

For me, there's no justice..
Yes! This type of criminal should be tortured/electocuted/nailed/ to the death.
I watched the movie named LAW ABIDING CITIZEN and the movie is the best example for this kind of scenario.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Firstly, awak ercaya semua polis akan buat macam ini ker? Diorang nyatakan sedemikian adalah menyatakan ada polis bertindak demikian dan saya setuju tindakan demikian keatas hindu parya perosak isteri Melayu Islam (tak sanngup aku nak taip perosa.... = sakit hati). Dan saya amat sokong lagi-lagi kat pelaku di KP, kawasan KL (baca kebanyakan thread sebelum ini)... Dan saya amat menghormati pendirian awak...

Cuma kami sebahagiannya, (besar atau kecik tak tau pasal tak buat 'poll') amat berkehendak pelaku itu di ba wau nun wau ha.....

Istilahnya 'Penyelesaian muktamad.....'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2012 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by iskans at 21-5-2012 22:14

Reply 368# SulurBidar

Tu salah satu manipulasi undang-undang sampai ia tak berpihak langsung pada mangsa. Aku pun setuju tindakan si suami dalam filem tu (Gerald Butler). Penjenayah hanya lisan(ungkapkan bersalah) tapi hati , riak muka dan perlakuan tiada menyesal dan rasa bersalah atau mohon kemaafan, malah tuhan(tuhan dia) pun tak dihormati atau dita'ati....

Manusia jenis apa penjenayah ni.....?
Binatang. Yang layak disembelih....

Kenyataan ini dituju kepada cik/puan Alexa untuk baca.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Thank you. Saya juga hormati pendirian awak. Let's just agree to disagree.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Yup!
A agreed with Alexa..

AGREE TO DISAGREE..
U'll do your job, and we'll do our part..

And Malaysia will be much more safer.. Especially for Muslims..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Berita terkini dari The Star Online

Court stuns two rapists who joked about light sentences

PUTRAJAYA: There was no laughter coming from two men who got their jail terms enhanced for robbery and rape.

On May 13 last year, S. Aramagam, 31, and Steven Lim Beng Chuan, 22, were reported to have laughed and joked after the Johor Baru Sessions Court meted out jail and cane sentences on them.

(Each received a 10-year jail term and eight strokes of the cane after they pleaded guilty).

On Monday, the Appeals Court enhanced the sentence to 35 years each and ordered each be given the maximum 24 strokes of the cane.

"It was reported by the mass media that the appellants laughed at the light sentences imposed by the Sessions Court.

"We must say the sentences imposed by the court should not be ridiculed and laughed at," Appeals Court judge Datuk Abdul Malik Ishak told the duo.

Justices Datuk Clement Allan Skinner and Datuk Seri Mohamed Apandi Mohamed Ali were the other two judges presiding on the panel.

"Public interest demands deterrant sentences be imposed to reflect public anger over the act," said the judge, adding that the offence took place between 6am and 7am.

According to the facts of the case, the husband had woken up and was about to perform his prayers when he noticed four men in the house in Taman Teratai, Kangkar Pulai, Johor Baru, on Feb 28, 2010.

One of the men threatened him with a knife while another repeatedly hit him with a golf club. They then tied up the husband and then took turns to rape the woman in front of her husband and their toddler daughter.

The Sessions Court had sentenced Aramagam to 10 years and eight strokes of the cane for raping the 27-year-old housewife and another 10 years and eight strokes for forcing the woman to perform oral sex on him.

(The sentences are to run concurrently from the date of arrest, March 2, 2010. )

The prosecution appealed, and following that a High Court enhanced Aramagam's jail term for rape to 15 years and eight strokes of the cane with the sentence on the second charge the same.

At the Appeals Court today, Aramagam's jail term was increased to 20 years and 12 strokes for the rape and 15 years and 12 strokes for the other charge.

Lim was sentenced by the Sessions Court to 10 years and eight strokes of the cane for the rape and eight years and six strokes for robbing the couple with a knife.

The High Court increased the terms to 18 years and 10 strokes.

The Appeals Court increased it further to 20 years and 12 strokes, and for robbery, 15 years and 12 strokes.

Justice Abdul Malik said: "We make an order that the two sentences are to run consecutively and the appellant (Lim) to suffer imprisonment of 35 years from the date of his arrest and be given 24 strokes of the cane, the maximum allowed in the Criminal Procedure Code." - Bernama

http://thestar.com.my/news/story ... 1100&sec=nation

Ada kelegaan seikit, dan kami mahu baki yang lain dan yang masih diburu dihukum. Syukur alhamdulillah. Tapi kami mahu lagi keadilan.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 371# alexa

Sama-sama. Saya juga patut berterima kasih pada awak. Terima kasih.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Berita terkini dari The Star Online

Court stuns two rapists who joked about light sentences

PU ...
iskans Post at 21-5-2012 22:23

I'm still not satiffied yet!

They should be tortured..

We have hundred ways of torturing technique to make them..
Believe me, even a man can cry like a child if these type of technique being used upon them.

This is the consequences when there's no justice inside the law itself..

Mata pena lebih tajam dari mata pedang.
Mata pedang bercakap lebih lantang dari mata pena

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Reply 375# SulurBidar

Agreed too.... I just wanted to mentioned everybody.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply  SulurBidar

Agreed too.... I just wanted to mentioned everybody.
iskans Post at 21-5-2012 22:53

I really hope that someone inside the cell, will make them crying to their mama....

I really mean it...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2012 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Reply 377# SulurBidar

Amin!!! / Amen!!!    he he he...... Ammma! Ammma!!! Ayoyoyo....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply  SulurBidar

Amin!!! / Amen!!!    he he he...... Ammma! Ammma!!! Ayoyoyo....
iskans Post at 21-5-2012 22:59

Semoga, Allah menurunkan seseorang seperti Abdul Malik ibn Marwan / Walid ibn Malik /Hajjaj ibn Yusuf / Muhammad ibn Qassim di kalangan rakyat M'sian Muslim utk melindungi kita daripada kejahatan keling paryah.

p/s: Mereka yg berkenaan bersikap keras dan ganaz terhadap perosak masyarakat.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2012 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Amin ya Allah. Kau jadikan kami bersatu hati dan mentaati perintahMu ya Allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2012 12:25 PM | Show all posts
kalu ditakdirkn jd superwoman akn aku seksa binatang2 ni...aku xmau dia mampus biar diaorg terseksa...aku potong tangan kaki  binatang2 ni...:@

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-9-2024 02:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051692 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.