Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: iansuryani

gossip artis HOLLYWOOD~BOLLYWOOD~MALAYWOOD

Close [Copy link]
Gadis_Venus This user has been deleted
Post time 30-5-2007 10:59 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%][tr][td=2,1]Shilpa loves Hollywood hunks![/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1]For Shilpa Shetty who got internationally famous post 慍elebrity Big Brother

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2007 11:01 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%][tr][td=2,1]The tale of How Lara said Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1]Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan make a good pair on screen notwithstanding the fact that favourite pairs do keep changing with time.

Even Aditya Chopra was keen to rope the pair for Jhoom Barabar Jhoom but Priyanka had her hands full with work namely Love Story 2050, God Tussi Great Ho and Drona and so had to turn down the film. Aditya Chopra and director Shaad Ali were almost heart-broken when Priyanka couldn't do Jhoom.

Yash Raj Films' spokesperson on the other hand tells us that Priyanka was not really considered for the film, and they had initially considered casting Vidya Balan with Abhishek.

Vidya had agreed to do the film after the first narration. However she refused and begged out of the film when she realised that she has two left feet and working in Jhoom

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:03 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%][tr][td=2,1]Suniel Shetty Says No To Plum Role To Produce The Film Instead[/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1]Suniel Shetty would rather be a producer than an actor.

"Or rather, I can't be both. I'll either be a producer or an actor. I'll never act in a film I produce," says Suniel Shetty, and proves it by actually saying no to a plum role in Apoorva Lakhia's film on international terrorism.

Relates Suniel, "Apoorva came to sign me as an actor for fantastic role in Mission Istanbul. But when I heard the script I offered to produce the film for him."

Isn't it very unusual for an actor to relinquish a ravishing role and offer to spend crores of money instead on producing the picture?

Suniel laughs, "My company Popcorn Entertainment has to grow and for that I need to sign good writers and directors. I'll produce Apoorva's Mission Istanbul. Earlier I had said no to a role in Priyadarshan's Bhagam Bhag. I wanted Govinda to do the role and offered to produce the film instead."

As for Suniel's opportunities as an actor he feels Shootout At Lokhandwala is a new beginning for him. "I'm so happy that my role has shaped up well. People like my toughie's act and my banter with Arbaaz Khan.

I remember Apoorva had called me in the US to step into the role at the eleventh hour when Arjun Rampal had decided to opt out.

I immediately agreed because I had implicit faith in both Sanjay Gupta and Apoorva Lakhia. I just told Apu, 'I've been let down many times. Please don't let me down again.' He promised he won't. And he kept his word. After working with him in Shootout

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:04 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%][tr][td=2,1]Akshaye Khanna to do Salsa in Naqaab[/td][/tr][tr][td=2,1]Producer Ramesh Turani and Kumar S Turani of Tips Film are very soon coming with their most shocking thriller of the year, "Naqaab". The star cast of this film cast includes Akshaye Khanna, Bobby Deol and debutant model-cum-actor Urvashi Sharma.

Though it is a musical thriller, the interesting part is that director Abbas Mustan and the Taurani brothers have decided to keep a Salsa dance in this film. This dance will be performed by Akshaye Khanna and newcomer Urvashi Shrama.

Earlier the talented Akshaye didn't get a chance to show his dancing skills in any of his films, but this time he has got an opportunity to show his talent as a dancer.

Choreographer Raju Khan has choreographed this dance sequence and according to Raju, Akshaye Khanna has a flexible body and so it was not so difficult for him to train the actor to get the steps right. Before the final take, both the actors have done few rehearsals to perform their best on screen.

Salsa is an extremely sensual dance genre that needs a certain chemistry and comfort level between the pair. And choreographer Raju khan was extremely happy to see both the actors performing salsa so comfortably.

After the success of 'Humraaz

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:11 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%]
Shilpa Shetty proves skeptics wrong with grit and talent
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:12 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%]
Salman Khan painting fetches a whopping crore!
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Salman Khan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-5-2007 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra in Don sequel!

Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra in Don (2006)
Farhan Khan is making a sequel to his remake of Don with Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra in the lead.  There were rumors earlier that Priyanka Chopra would be replaced with Sushmita Sen in the planned sequel.  This抣l possibly be the first time in Bollywood history that a sequel to a remake is being made.  The screenplay is being written and other actors are being considered for pivotal roles, says the report.  "It's the first time that a director anywhere in the world is making a sequel to a remake," says a source in Mumbai Mirror,  "He has the difficult task of peeping into original writer Javed Akhtar's head to imagine where story might go if taken further." The source further says that this time on, the production will have to be much more spectacular and embellished with superb effects.  Farhan has the difficult task of overtaking benchmarks already set by Dhoom 2 and Krrish as well as Hollywood movies like Spiderman!  Don 3 will have to be one notch higher than all these epoch-makers to make a mark among film watchers.  Reports say that Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra have already inked in dates for the film in early 2008!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Hrithik Roshan escapes unhurt from car accident!

Hrithik Roshan in a still from Dhoom 2
Hrithik Roshan, traveling in his father Rakesh Roshan's Rs1.25 crore Mercedes S-Class, was involved in a road accident Sunday night around 11pm. Hrithik escaped unhurt but papa Roshan's car got rear ended. Hrithik was on his way to shoot for Ashutosh Gowarikar's Jodhaa Akbar at Karjat, according to DNA which broke the story.  "There was a Maruti Zen right in front of the Roshans' Mercedes. Despite repeated honking by Hrithik's driver, Sushil, the Zen refused to give way. After repeated attempts, the Mercedes managed to overtake the Zen. Having taken the lead, it slowed down a bit. The driver of the Zen, who was apparently drunk, couldn't check his car and banged into the Mercedes. A Bolero traveling too close behind the Zen jammed hard, but hit by a truck from behind, it too rammed into the Zen. Had the accident happened at very high speed, it would have been a major catastrophe," said an eyewitness.  Following the accident Hrithik came out of his car to talk to the Zen driver. However, noticing that the gentleman was quite inebriated, Hrithik thought the better of it.  There are believed to be just two Mercedes S-Class cars in the country. The other belongs to Director Karan Johar.  When contacted by DNA Hrithik's secretary Ashok Vasodia confirmed the accident and added.  "But despite the mishap, Hrithik went to Karjat to shoot for the film. It could have been a major catastrophe. Thankfully, Hrithik was unhurt."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2007 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Viveik Oberoi and Bipasha Basu rock at Bollywood Awards function in New York

Viveik Oberoi, giving his maiden performance in the US, and Bipasha Basu rocked the Bollywood Awards function in New York with their rendition of the Omkara hit song Bidi Jalai Le at the Nassau Coliseum.
Looks like 2007 is the year of actors earlier relegated to the 'has been' category in more ways than one. In a manner of speaking, Viveik Oberoi, who went into oblivion post his spat with Bollywood brat Salman Khan over their common ladylove Aishwarya Rai, is back with a bang with his latest release Shootout At Lokhandwala, a film that has attracted a great deal of hype because of its story based on 'real rumors'!  Viveik, who plays the lead role of Maya Dolas, the gangster who was killed in a daylight encounter in the nineties in a residential locality in Mumbai, has received high praise for his performance and may have a newly vibrant career in the future.  

Bipasha Basu in a scene from 'Omkara'
Now comes more news! Viveik was recently the star performer with Bipasha Basu at the Bollywood Awards function in the Nassau Coliseum in New York.  He won high accolades for his energetic dance number.  Others who performed at the show were Soha Ali Khan, Urmila Matondkar, Neha Dhupia and Arjun Rampal.  Award winners included Mira Nair, Rajkumar Hirani and Danny Glover, an American actor who was honored for his contribution to global cinema.  Glover applauded the international glory that Bollywood has achieved in recent years and hoped to work in an Indian film in the near future!

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:16 AM | Show all posts
[table=98%]
Sanjay Dutt upset by misleading media reports of Ferrari purchase
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

Sanjay Dutt in a still from Shootout at Lokhandwala.
His macho-man swagger as a police officer in Shootout At Lokhandwala notwithstanding, the realization that no Circuit will bail him out in case of an adverse court judgment in the arms possession case must haunt 47 year old Sanjay Dutt.  It's a matter of a few days and Sanjay Dutt's life could take a reverse turn, leading him back to jail. Reportedly, the 'cuddlesome' Munnabhai is spending sleepless nights with bags distinctly bulging under his eyes as judgment day comes close with every passing hour.  Unfortunately for Sanjay recent media reports about him are aggravating his distress. For example, he is wringing his hands at the recent news splashed by newspapers that he had bought a pricey Ferrari to add some shine to his luxurious lifestyle!  Dutt got so rattled over this report that he immediately picked up the phone to straighten out all journos and to put things right. It's hardly the right time to shop around for luxury cars with the sentence hanging over his head like the proverbial sword of Democles, Sanjubaba reportedly cried to the media!  He further told Bombay Times, "The Ferrari is two years old卛t was gifted to me by my friend and brother Bala on my birthday

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Shilpa to tie the knot?

Time and again, film industry circles have insisted that Shilpa Shetty and Anubhav Sinha, who directed her in the film Dus, are about to get married. Studio corridors are buzzing with the news of their impending marriage yet again.

Although both the actress and the director have denied the rumours vehemently, there has been no clarification from the director抯 wife Ratna, who is 搖ncontactable.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Shilpa looks to the West

[table=98%][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]揑'm reading a couple of scripts, some interesting British films have been offered to me,

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:36 AM | Show all posts
The art of life, by Dia Mirza

Dia Mirza doesn抰 look the type to get hassled or stressed easily, but she has been feeling the need for some peace in life. And it seems she抯 got it.

As she informs us, she抯 enrolled in the Art of Living course. 揟here抯 so much work. All the hectic schedules and the busy life somehow gets to you,

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Bollywood poised for Aishwarya pregnancy announcementBollywood is abuzz with rumors that Aishwarya Rai and husband Abhishek Bachchan are to use the awesome astrology of this Friday's full moon to announce they are expecting the birth of twin daughters in February next year.

The day has been chosen because of unique astrological aspects that cross their personal natal charts indicating great beginings and future joys.

Friday's lunation also includes a moon/jupiter conjunction in Aishwarya's fourth house of kith and kin and falls close to her husband's Sagittarius/Capricorn ascendant.

The happy couple have just returned home from the Cannes Film Festival where Aishwarya was unable to do much PR work publicising her new movie after doctors told her to take it easy.

And the first thing she and husband Abhishek did on their return home was to pay a visit to Mumbai's famous Siddhivinayak temple early this morning to take part in Aarti, in an act of joy and thanksgiving ahead of a planned announcement at the start of the weekend.

Sources close to the former Miss World and famous Bollywood actress today said Aishwarya would wait for the results of a scan later tomorrow before releasing a statement.

The couple are said to be 'over the moon' and looking forward to the next generation of their awesome movie lineage.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Aftab's fluctuating hair for Vikram Bhatt films

Vikram Bhatt and Aftab Shivdasani do share a unique bond. Not just are the two inseparable when it comes to working with each other and giving whole hearted support in their professional career, Aftab is also quite flexible when it comes to changing his look for the Bhatt films.
Just recently the young actor had made a lot of news for his extra short haircut that he adopted for this year's released RED. He was much noticed for his new look and also saw an increase in his fan base due to the mature persona that he had adopted. Later in LIFE MEIN KABHI KABHIEE, he had to carry off an innocent personality and he pretty much succeeded there too with a boyish haircut.

Now in Bhatt's next film SPEED he would be seen in an extra long hair as he dons a charming-n-dashing persona for his act as a main villain in the film. As a suave, well educated and intelligent baddie, he carries off his new look quite well and is bound to get noticed once again by all those who matter in the industry.

Aftab Shivdasani

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 12:50 PM | Show all posts
[table=98%]
Emraan to dance to AWARAPAN at IIFA
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table=98%][tr][td] Emraan Hashmi is a nervous man these days. He has two releases in June though both have emerged musical blockbusters already!

The Train, premiering at the IIFA Awards, might not have a principal theatrical release in the UK, but his next, the Mahesh Bhatt-presented Awarapan, releasing worldwide on June 29, will be his maiden solo theatrical outing internationally.

But this is only part of the reason behind Emi's nervousness. He's also gearing up for his first ever international stage performance. At the forthcoming IIFA Awards in Yorkshire, we are exclusively informed that Emraan will dance to the remix of 慣o Phir Aao

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-5-2007 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Vidya Balan's mantra for success

[size=-1]Vidya Balan has made it big in Bollywood with the successes of Parineeta and Lage Raho Munnabhai .

Vidya has been invisible of late, focusing on her work and is now excited about the assortment of films lining up for her.

Vidya had recently been out for four months shooting for Sajid KhanHey Baby in Australia. Later she was in Pune shooting for Rajkumar SantoshiHalla Bol and after that in Jaipur for PriyadarshanBhool Bhulaiya .

Vidya says it is her family and friends who keep her grounded. And her parents see her sisters

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Mallika Sherawat's raunchy dance in a gypsy skirt

Sex kitten Mallika Sherawat will do the raunchy jig dressed in revealing clothes for a song in Himesh Reshammiya抯 debut film as an actor.

It is no secret that Mallika plays a negative character in Himesh抯 forthcoming movie Aap Ka Suroor . The film has Himesh Reshammiya pairing with gorgeous Hansika Motwani . Mallika plays a manipulative siren who does everything in her power to seduce Himesh and create a misunderstanding between him and his lover (Hansika).

The highlight of the movie will be the cult song 揗ehbooba Mehbooba

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Amisha: Heels on Wheels

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2007 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Kareena walks out of Lajjo !

[table=98%][tr][td]Kareena was way too happy with the fact that she is working with Aamir Khan and Mani Ratnam in Lajjo . Right now, she has decided to opt out of the ambitious project.

Reportedly, Aamir was not happy with the final script and he had a lot of problems with director Mani Ratnam. The perfectionist that Aamir is has got busy with his directorial debut

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 07:14 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071731 second(s), 38 queries .