* Haley Reinhart

Memang miracle ler if tahun ni winner pompuan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2011 12:27 PM | Show all posts

HD version

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 12:29 PM | Show all posts

Watching Adam meet one of his idols for the first time was a magical moment! He was completely starstruck!

One of the perks of getting to see the live tapings of American Idol is witnessing what happens during the commercial breaks. However, tonight was even more special than usual because one of my favorite Idol alums, the one-and-only Adam Lambert, was in the house — and the energy was electrifying.

You all watched Adam, 29, sing an acoustic version of his song, “Aftermath,” to benefit The Trevor Project, but what you DIDN’T see was his interaction with the three judges afterward. At first, Adam and Ryan Seacrest stood center stage chatting for a bit (with their mics off, unfortunately!). Randy Jackson couldn’t get up on stage fast enough to congratulate his former contestant with a big hug, while Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez stayed back at the judges’ table.

After Randy left, Adam took off his microphone, sipped on Smart Water and went over to chat with the Idolists. It was super sweet because he took time to hug each and every contestant — even James Durbin, who told HollywoodLife.com last week he is NOTHING like Adam (despite comparisons). After meeting Adam in person, I think James had a change of heart though, because the two of them continued to talk for awhile, even snapping photos together. It was almost like Adam was passing the baton to James — I hope James realizes just how lucky he is!

Adam was super sweet to chat with all the contestants, but I could tell he was dying to say hello to J. Lo and meet Steven. He rushed over to the judges table and gave Jennifer a huge hug. After exchanging pleasantries with her, Adam turned to Steven and almost lost it.

I could read his lips. ”Wow,” he said. “It’s an honor to meet you!”

Steven, 62, didn’t seem too ruffled, but clearly enjoyed meeting Adam as well. I couldn’t see exactly what he said to him, but he did point out Adam’s necklace (Glamberts, do you know what he had on tonight?) and nod enthusiastically, as if he loved it. I half expected Adam to take off his necklace and give it to Steven on the spot!

Sadly, the commercial break was only so long and Adam had to say his goodbyes quickly before the show went back on-air. Glamberts in the crowd were screaming his name and Adam — who’s always so good to his fans — waved and smiled appreciatively before booking it out of the studio just in time for the cameras to start rolling once again.

All of this happened in less than three minutes, but I loved witnessing that magic in person. The contestants met their idol, and THAT idol met HIS idol. How cool is that?  What did you guys think of Adam’s tame performance tonight? Sound off below!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 12:41 PM | Show all posts
owwwwwww Adam

Hope he will come back for the finals

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 12:52 PM | Show all posts
HD version
sweetmm Post at 11-3-2011 12:27

I'm lurving this

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Bottom 3

* Karen Rodriguez
    * Ashthon Jones
    * Haley Reinhart

Memang miracle ler i ...
sweetmm Post at 11-3-2011 09:45

ashton jones OUT

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-3-2011 02:16 PM | Show all posts
SMcCreeryAI10 Scotty McCreery
On the way back frm our goodbye dinner. Been a tough nite, but feeling blessed to still be in it! Im full tnight too, so no capn crunch haha
40 minutes ago

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 02:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2011 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Reply 546# santubung

haha little diva dah kuar.. tapi ok la dia kuar... sore tak best mana pun... lagu diana ross tu besar gak utk sore dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 539# hakunamatata

seems that recorded better than live...

02 Naima Adedapo – Umbrella by Rihanna [13]

Naima is the clear winner on this album. Read, on this album. Her song stood out as the only commercial track out of the 13. She sang one of Rihanna’s most recognizable tune which makes her current and likable. Her voice sounds sooo good! Very recordable, radio friendly! Best produced track in the album. The fact that this song has been covered enough, and to squeeze in a unique reggae/rap interpretation to it that’s hip is a winner.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:22 PM | Show all posts
sedang lihat result.....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:25 PM | Show all posts
fonennyerrrrrrrrrr jacob...tak koser tengok dia masa group song dan masa dia sexcited sampai kat mansion tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:27 PM | Show all posts
mau tempah baju melayu utk dia kah...?  

()
buahcinta Post at 10-3-2011 22:51

skrg stefano sdg berdiri bersama ryan..

ryan seacrest 172.5 + 3 sm berkasut = 175 or 176 cm

stefano look shorther than him about 2 or 3 cm...

so stefano is about 171 to 173 cm.

barefoot = more or less 168 ke 170cm.... eh standard orang malaysia

kalau dia datang mcm david archuleta haruslah kita ehem ehem

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:29 PM | Show all posts
uols...ai keletihan semalam lepas kena berarak sempena perarakan maulud nabi peringkat negeri...so lepas tengok AI semalam terus pengsan depan tv tak sempat masuk sini...

komen abt show semalam...boringggg sehhhh...song choice bosan giler...yg aku enjoy casey and naima jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:34 PM | Show all posts
adam looks so masculine and hensem today... outfitnya sgt sederhana tp sgt2 smart..

yg peliknya ai lihat wajah dia sgt2 bersih tanpa rona2 cela..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:38 PM | Show all posts
adam looks so masculine and hensem today... outfitnya sgt sederhana tp sgt2 smart..

yg peliknya  ...
AuReusium Post at 11-3-2011 18:34

today jer ke? selama ni bukan dia memang dah teramat masculine dan hensem? sori uols, tapi imho, takde sorang pun peserta AI tahun ni yg sehemsem adam hatta stefano kesayangan uols tu

btw, what do you think of his singing?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2011 06:53 PM | Show all posts
today jer ke? selama ni bukan dia memang dah teramat masculine dan hensem? sori uols, tapi  ...
lake Post at 11-3-2011 18:38

ouchhh sgt2 sedey tau  

neway, his singing? siapa?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan Stefano D' Prince!
1. AuReusium
2. serafina
3. jetfora
4. shuffeak
5. mee maggie
6. seroja

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 06:58 PM | Show all posts
owh,,, juri boleh selamatkan peserta yg paling bottom yewr???

God!!! ai hairan, kenapalah ashton ni nak nyanyi lagu ini....  

dia melepaskan satu2nya peluang dia .. so decision yg sgt2 easy untuk judges

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by AuReusium at 11-3-2011 19:03

ok jika stefano paling bottom pun... in case..

ai tidak perlu risau... sbb ai rasa juri jua sgt2 syang stefano

well dgn keluarnya ashton ai rasa chanse jacob untuk mara sampai at least 'tour' , eh even top 4 pun, sure teda masalah.. ai amat yakin

so for jacob haters,  uols kena get use to him.... sbb dia akan berada lama dlm AI.. ai amat2 yakin melainkan dia kena sabotaj....
senang ajewr.. lurve him... lurve his talent...

ok, roger and out..

ai tak sabar nak buat nostradamus minggu ke dua pula

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 07:05 PM | Show all posts
ouchhh sgt2 sedey tau      

neway, his singing? siapa?  

AuReusium Post at 11-3-2011 18:53

i mean adam's singing just now...adeh...ai takleh concentrate AI dgn berita tsunami nih

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 10:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.384195 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.