CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
Post time 6-3-2013 10:35 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-3-2013 07:23 PM
Wow ! The delusional ustaz is hallucinating that he is shaving, skinning and slapping someone, guess the poor old ustaz's dementia is getting worse by the day....

Still evading my question, the so called kaabah is a proven legacy left behind by pagan, any historical text can attest to that ! what ? You don't know ?? Nah...the poor old ustaz is simply in denial stage !

Guess this ustaz is having tough time understanding English language either, when i said "Can't even tell the so called "pilgrimage" in some Christians and Catholics and personal preferences of some Christians ?? " This poor thing can't even understand what personal preference means ! I suggest this ustaz to post a new thread in Christian forum titled " It is a duty for Christian to perform pilgrimage to Jerusalem" and see what kind of bombardment he'll get....

Ha ha , then provide the so called historical text that the kaabah is of pagan origins .... if you are capable to do so. This is the second time I am asking but you are trying your best to run away from the issue. Come on , have a backbone and provide your evidence. I am stlll waiting. Oops , your argument will probably be 'everybody knows'. 'Everybody knows' what? 'Proven legacy'? What 'Proven legacy'? Could it be a 'legacy in your own mind'? Ha ha

Personal preference or what nots , it is still pilgrimage. There are no 2 ways about it. Are these christians in your own words ''biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions'? Why are you so scared to answer but try to divert the issue via word twisting? 'Personal preference' lah. In the end it is still pilgrimage. Such a simple concept , yet you struggle to understand. You have poor comprehension.

Now you are trying to twist the issue into that its a duty to do pilgrimage. Ha ha , sneaky but easily caught. Why are you so dishonest in your argument? Did I state its a duty? I stated about christians pilgrimage to Jerusalem / Lourdes and the Jews to the wailing wall since you brought up the issue of pilgrimage.

You have yet to answer. What year did Constantine became christian? Ha ha , why so scared? Can you address Prof Moss argument of the lack of independent verification of the so called myth of the persecution of christians? Until now , no answer from you but mindless ranting / diatribe. There is something mentally wrong with you. Ha ha ....

ps84:1-6
1 How lovely is your dwelling place,
   LORD Almighty!

2 My soul yearns, even faints,
   for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out
   for the living God.

3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
   and the swallow a nest for herself,
   where she may have her young—
a place near your altar,
   LORD Almighty, my King and my God.

4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
   they are ever praising you.[c]

5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
   whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.

6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
   they make it a place of springs;
   the autumn rains also cover it with pools.[d]

7 They go from strength to strength,
   till each appears before God in Zion.

Hmm , lets see , house of God in Baka for pilgrimage. BTW , Baka is the old name for Mekkah (some old parts of the city is still called Paran). Ha ha , appears that your bible acknowledging the pilgrimage (to baka or mekkah) in your own words - 'biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions'. TQ .... ha ha

It is just too easy to freely slap you .... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 6-3-2013 11:03 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2013 10:44 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 6-3-2013 10:35 PM
Ha ha , then provide the so called historical text that the kaabah is of pagan origins .... if you ...

I need to whisper.....kaba orginated from pagan lah...sorry guys need to whisper slowly  because afraid someone will come  and bomblast with me...to  enjoy paradise fill with houris..

google ok ...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 6-3-2013 10:47 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2013 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 6-3-2013 10:44 PM
I need to whisper.....kaba orginated from pagan lah

Then provide the historical text.

The last time you lost badly as you cannot even refute the fact that the kaabah is mentioned in your bible

Ha ha ....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2013 10:48 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 6-3-2013 10:46 PM
Then provide the historical text.

The last time you lost badly as you cannot even refute the f ...

i never lost lah.....u always twiste here and there....
i do not want part of seprent way..

google ok...google : youtube kabaa the pagan origin

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2013 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 6-3-2013 10:48 PM
i never lost lah.....u always twiste here and there....
i do not want part of seprent way..

You just go back to the particular thread and continue from there.

No need to start anything new. You are just rehashing already refuted arguments about googling here and there.

You might as well try to address the issue of kaabah in your bible which until now you have failed.

I thought you are going for a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. In the words of your christian buddy 'wkk5159' - ''biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions'

Ha ha , one christian calling another superstitious and following pagan traditions .... this is so sad ....
Last edited by sam1528 on 6-3-2013 10:53 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2013 11:49 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 6-3-2013 10:50 PM
You just go back to the particular thread and continue from there.

No need to start anything ne ...
I thought you are going for a pilgrimage to Jerusalem. In the words of your christian buddy 'wkk5159' - ''biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions'

is not called pilgrimage rather visiting holy city ...trying hard to go there but the news i got is 'yellow" ...need to get green...
i m really looking forward to visit there not only Temple of Dome of all the holy land....

of course not going there to shave hair , circling an object or doing ritual or wearing one cloth or runing here and there ...or coming with so called holy water and bla bla bla

i dont go there to do pagan ritual rather it stated in Bible about those places during prophets times...so, it interest me....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 6-3-2013 11:52 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-3-2013 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 6-3-2013 11:49 PM
is not called pilgrimage rather visiting holy city ...trying hard to go there but the news i got is 'yellow" ...need to get green...
i m really looking forward to visit there not only Temple of Dome of all the holy land....

of course not going there to shave hair , circling an object or doing ritual or wearing one cloth or runing here and there ...or coming with so called holy water and bla bla bla

i dont go there to do pagan ritual rather it stated in Bible about those places during prophets times...so, it interest me....

Hmm , suddenly its 'visit' and not pilgrimage. Are you now just too embarrassed that another christian is calling you a superstitious pagan for going on a pilgrimage , oops , 'visit' to Jerusalem? Ha ha

I thought I provided the biblical verses about shaving the head and circumambulation? Why are you repeating issues that have been refuted using your bible?

Ps84:5 states about pilgrimage. Your bible has pagan roots now? Ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 12:10 AM | Show all posts
The poor old ustaz is really slapping his face so hard now until it is so swollen like a Yorkshire porker.....

Valley of Baka is Mecca ??? That is almost like you are proclaiming to the world that your sex maniac paedophile prophet celibate and never had filthy sex before ! Typical delusional shameless muslims since ages ago....

Since the serpentine ustaz need some proofs, i guess i just take from two sources out of many many sources; 1. http://reformedanswers.org/answer.asp/file/40469, " Psalms 84:6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
Islam asserts that the word Baka' appears as a name for Mecca. They identify the well in the Psalm as Zam-zam in Mecca which has ritual significance during the Hajj (the pilgrimage to Mecca). They state:

Quran 3:96-97 The most important shrine established for the people is the one in Becca; a blessed beacon for all the people. In it are clear signs: the station of Abraham. Anyone who enters it shall be granted safe passage. The people owe it to GOD that they shall observe Hajj to this shrine, when they can afford it. As for those who disbelieve, GOD does not need anyone.

Footnote: 3:96 This is an M-initialed sura, and this peculiar spelling of "Mecca" as "Becca" causes the occurrence of "M" to conform to the Quran's mathematical code. The normal spelling "Mecca" would have increased the frequency of occurrence of "M." (International Community of Submitters (ICS) / Masjid Tucson)

First, we need to view the Psalm in context. The goal of the national pilgrimage was Zion, not the Valley of Baka' (Mecca?). We see this in verse 7, which states, "They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion." Accordingly, Islam's interpretation of the passage in not consistent with the passage itself.

Second, the word Baka' also occurs in 2 Samuel 5:23-24 and 1 Chronicles 14:14-15, where it is interpreted as "balsam trees" in the NIV (mulberry trees KJV - Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Baka'). This is the valley where David defeated Goliath, near the Valley of Rephaim. This is clearly stated in 2 Samuel 5:16, 22. The Valley of Rephaim descended southwest from Jerusalem to the Valley of Elah below (Josh. 15:8; 18:16). So, the Philistines encamped in Rephaim to attack Jerusalem (less than 5 miles away from Jerusalem), which reveals that Baka' is not in Arabia! The valley of Baka' is near Jerusalem; not Arabia.

Third, there is no historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed prior to the 4th century AD. According to Dr. Amari, in Islam in Light of History, 'there is no mention of Mecca in the writings of any classical writer or geographer. See (dates app.): (1) Alexander the Great (including the Expedition of Anaxicrates) - 4th century; (2) Theophrastos' survey - 4th century; (3) Eratosthenes' Survey - 275-195 B.C; (4) Agatharchides' Survey on Western Arabia - 145-132 B.C; (5) Artemidorus' Survey - 100 B.C.; (6) the Romans Exploration of Western And Southern Arabia - 30 B.C.; (7) Writings of Strabo - 64 B.C.-23 A.D.; (8) The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea - 60-62 A.D.; (9) Pliny's Survey 77 A.D.; (10) Ptolemy's Survey and the Location of Macoraba - 90 A.D.-168 A.D.; and (11) the absence of Mecca in the Ethiopian, Syrian, Aramaic and Coptic literature - 3rd century A.D. See, "Studies By Classical Writers Show that Mecca Could Not Have Been Built Before the 4th Century A.D." by Dr. Rafat Amari for more.
The writers of history confirm Mecca was built long after Muslims claim it was. Jesus said, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). "

2.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Baca; "The original Hebrew language phrase for the Valley of Baca is emeq ha-Baka.[15][16][17] It can also be translated as "Valley of the Balsam Tree" or "Valley of the Weeper".[15][16] This otherwise unidentified valley has been connected to Bakkah by Islamic writers.[5]"...

What ?? Still don't know your filthy pagan black stone is of pagan origin ??? I really feel sorry for this pseudodyslexic and truth denying ustaz.....what ? You don't know how to use internet and google for answer, is it ?? Nah, kesian you lah apek ustaz,  let me give you some evidences; 1. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/; "The_Pagan_Origins_of_IslamThe pagan gods of pre-Islamic Arabia were worshipped in the form of rectangular stones or rocks. For example, the pagan deity 'Al-Lat', mentioned in Qur'an 53:19, and believed by pre-Islamic pagans to be one of the daughters of Allah, was once venerated as a cubic rock at Ta'if in Saudi Arabia. An edifice was built over the rock to mark it apart as a house of worship. From the Kitab Al-Asnam (Book of idols): There is no denying that the Black Stone was one among many stones and idols venerated at the Ka’aba by the pre-Islamic pagans. The Black Stone was kissed during pre-Islamic pagan worship. Though Muhammad threw out 360 other objects at the Ka’aba, he retained this Black Stone and continued the practice of kissing it. It is this same stone that the pre-Islamic pagans once kissed, that Muslims kiss today when visiting Mecca. "
2.http://religionresearchinstitute.org/mecca/star.htm; "The Kaabah of Mecca was  one of many Kaabahs that  were  branches of the Kaabah of Taif;  It was of  the same building style and had the same religious pagan functions."

Do you understand the above article ??? I guess your self slapped face is even bloater than a Yorkshire porker now.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-3-2013 12:46 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-3-2013 12:10 AM
The poor old ustaz is really slapping his face so hard now until it is so swollen like a Yorkshire pporker.....

Valley of Baka is Mecca ??? That is almost like you are proclaiming to the world that your sex maniac paedophile prophet celibate and never had filthy sex before ! Typical delusional shameless muslims since ages ago....

Since the serpentine ustaz need some proofs, i guess i just take from two sources out of many many sources; 1. http://reformedanswers.org/answer.asp/file/40469, " Psalms 84:6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
Islam asserts that the word Baka' appears as a name for Mecca. They identify the well in the Psalm as Zam-zam in Mecca which has ritual significance during the Hajj (the pilgrimage to Mecca). They state:

Quran 3:96-97 The most important shrine established for the people is the one in Becca; a blessed beacon for all the people. In it are clear signs: the station of Abraham. Anyone who enters it shall be granted safe passage. The people owe it to GOD that they shall observe Hajj to this shrine, when they can afford it. As for those who disbelieve, GOD does not need anyone.

Footnote: 3:96 This is an M-initialed sura, and this peculiar spelling of "Mecca" as "Becca" causes the occurrence of "M" to conform to the Quran's mathematical code. The normal spelling "Mecca" would have increased the frequency of occurrence of "M." (International Community of Submitters (ICS) / Masjid Tucson)

First, we need to view the Psalm in context. The goal of the national pilgrimage was Zion, not the Valley of Baka' (Mecca?). We see this in verse 7, which states, "They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion." Accordingly, Islam's interpretation of the passage in not consistent with the passage itself.

Second, the word Baka' also occurs in 2 Samuel 5:23-24 and 1 Chronicles 14:14-15, where it is interpreted as "balsam trees" in the NIV (mulberry trees KJV - Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Baka'). This is the valley where David defeated Goliath, near the Valley of Rephaim. This is clearly stated in 2 Samuel 5:16, 22. The Valley of Rephaim descended southwest from Jerusalem to the Valley of Elah below (Josh. 15:8; 18:16). So, the Philistines encamped in Rephaim to attack Jerusalem (less than 5 miles away from Jerusalem), which reveals that Baka' is not in Arabia! The valley of Baka' is near Jerusalem; not Arabia.

Third, there is no historical or archaeological evidence that suggests that Mecca ever existed prior to the 4th century AD. According to Dr. Amari, in Islam in Light of History, 'there is no mention of Mecca in the writings of any classical writer or geographer. See (dates app.): (1) Alexander the Great (including the Expedition of Anaxicrates) - 4th century; (2) Theophrastos' survey - 4th century; (3) Eratosthenes' Survey - 275-195 B.C; (4) Agatharchides' Survey on Western Arabia - 145-132 B.C; (5) Artemidorus' Survey - 100 B.C.; (6) the Romans Exploration of Western And Southern Arabia - 30 B.C.; (7) Writings of Strabo - 64 B.C.-23 A.D.; (8) The Periplus of the Erythraean Sea - 60-62 A.D.; (9) Pliny's Survey 77 A.D.; (10) Ptolemy's Survey and the Location of Macoraba - 90 A.D.-168 A.D.; and (11) the absence of Mecca in the Ethiopian, Syrian, Aramaic and Coptic literature - 3rd century A.D. See, "Studies By Classical Writers Show that Mecca Could Not Have Been Built Before the 4th Century A.D." by Dr. Rafat Amari for more.
The writers of history confirm Mecca was built long after Muslims claim it was. Jesus said, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:32). "

2.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Baca; "The original Hebrew language phrase for the Valley of Baca is emeq ha-Baka.[15][16][17] It can also be translated as "Valley of the Balsam Tree" or "Valley of the Weeper".[15][16] This otherwise unidentified valley has been connected to Bakkah by Islamic writers.[5]"...

What ?? Still don't know your filthy pagan black stone is of pagan origin ??? I really feel sorry for this pseudodyslexic and truth denying ustaz.....what ? You don't know how to use internet and google for answer, is it ?? Nah, kesian you lah apek ustaz,  let me give you some evidences; 1. http://wikiislam.net/wiki/; "The_Pagan_Origins_of_IslamThe pagan gods of pre-Islamic Arabia were worshipped in the form of rectangular stones or rocks. For example, the pagan deity 'Al-Lat', mentioned in Qur'an 53:19, and believed by pre-Islamic pagans to be one of the daughters of Allah, was once venerated as a cubic rock at Ta'if in Saudi Arabia. An edifice was built over the rock to mark it apart as a house of worship. From the Kitab Al-Asnam (Book of idols): There is no denying that the Black Stone was one among many stones and idols venerated at the Ka’aba by the pre-Islamic pagans. The Black Stone was kissed during pre-Islamic pagan worship. Though Muhammad threw out 360 other objects at the Ka’aba, he retained this Black Stone and continued the practice of kissing it. It is this same stone that the pre-Islamic pagans once kissed, that Muslims kiss today when visiting Mecca. "
2.http://religionresearchinstitute.org/mecca/star.htm; "The Kaabah of Mecca was  one of many Kaabahs that  were  branches of the Kaabah of Taif;  It was of  the same building style and had the same religious pagan functions."

Do you understand the above article ??? I guess your self slapped face is even bloater than a Yorkshire porker now.....

Ha ha , such a long copy paste. Do you understand what you copy pasted?

Zion in biblical terms can mean kingdom / city of God. ps87:1-3
1 He has founded his city on the holy mountain.
2 The LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the other dwellings of Jacob.   
3 Glorious things are said of you, city of God:[a]  

Why are you arguing about 'M' and 'B' using Rashad Khalifa translation and footnotes. Rashad Khalifa's work has been deemed to be deviation from the Quran as he made up things to conform to his so called numbers theory. Ha ha , you are appealing to translations and works of a person who is not recognized in Quranic studies. Poor you. Your standard is pretty low to a point of being disingenuous.

Yawn ... you made the same mistake like your buddy 'truth.8' in appealing to the so called Dr Rafat Amari who is not even a historian. His so called research only comes out in christians sites and they claim him to be a historian but so far no peer reviewed publication from him. Lets refer to fit and proper historians :
Edward Gibbon writes about the Ka'bah and its existence before the Christian era in his book:

..... of blind mythology of barbarians - of the local deities, of the stars, the air, and the earth, of their sex or titles, their attributes or subordination. Each tribe, each family, each independent warrier, created and changed the rites and the object of this fantastic worship; but the nation, in every age, has bowed to the religion as well as to the language of Mecca. The genuine antiquity of Caaba ascends beyond the Christian era: in describing the coast of the Red sea the Greek historian Diodorus has remarked, between the Thamudites and the Sabeans, a famous temple, whose superior sanctity was revered by all the Arabians; the linen of silken veil, which is annually renewed by the Turkish emperor, was first offered by the Homerites, who reigned seven hundred years before the time of Mohammad.[1]

Diodorus Siculus was a Greek historian of 1st century BC who wrote Bibliotheca Historica, a book describing various parts of the discovered world. The following lines are the English translation of Greek quoted by Gibbon from the book of Diodorus Siculus (Diodorus of Sicily) describing the 'temple' considered to be the the holiest in the whole of Arabia.

And a temple has been set-up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.[2]

It is interesting to know that Claudius Ptolemy of Alexandria, mathematician and astronomer, flourishing about a century after Pliny, undertook to make an atlas of the habitable world. He was not a descriptive geographer, and his book was intended to be no more than a commentary on his maps. He enumerated some hundred and fourteen cities or villages in Arabia Felix.

For example, Dumaetha, placed by Ptolemy just outside the northern boundary of Arabia Felix, must be the mediaeval Arabian Daumet, which is today the chief village of the great oasis of Jauf. Hejr, famous in the "times of ignorance" as the seat of a kingdom, and now Medayin Salih, is Ptolemy's Egra. His Thaim is Teima, now known for its inscriptions to have had temples and some sort of civilization as far back as 500 BC. It is the Tema of Job. In Lathrippa, placed inland from Iambia (Yambo), we recognize the Iathrippa of Stephan of Byzantium, the Yathrib of the early Arab traditions, now honoured as El Medina, the City of Cities.[3]

Apart from this a place called Macoraba is also shown which is identified as Mecca (please refer to the map facing page 17 of reference [3]). G E von Grunebaum says:

Mecca is mentioned by Ptolemy, and the name he gives it allows us to identify it as a South Arabian foundation created around a sanctuary.[4]

Islamic Awareness - mekkah

TQ for referring to the Jewish Encyclopedia in stating Baka can be translated as 'Valley of the Weeper' :
The interpretation of the valley of Baca as a "the valley of weeping" makes sense because of the distress which Hagar(P) underwent when she was left with Ishmael(P) in the barren desert with no means of living.

The two interpretations of Baca, viz., "lack of stream" and "the valley of weeping" appears to fit in the context of pilgrimage to Bakkah, the older name of Makkah where the Ka'bah is situated. Ka'bah has been a place of reverence by all Arabians before the Christian era as we have seen earlier.

Ha ha , can you now explain just how the so called black stone can be 'Al Lat' which was an idol? FYI , the Hajr Aswad are 7 pcs of stones size of dates held together by resin. Let me see , to you a carved out figurine , Al Lat , is actually 7 pcs of stones the size of dates held by resin? This is beyond stupidity.

Hmm , Hajr Aswad was kissed during the pagan era? No , there is no historical evidence for such. In fact , there is no historical evidence that any idols were kissed being bit part of worship during the pagan era. So how do you equate kissing Hajr Aswad being worship? Making up your own history issit? Ha ha , caught you again

Ha ha , Quran53:19? Can you read till verse 23 and then explain the context. The stale tactic of desperate christians like you , just take 1 verse and rip it out of context.

You still have not answered the question. Idolatry was introduced by Amr Luhayi ~ 450 yrs before Prophet Muhammad(saw). The Kaabah goes back way before christianity and it is mentioned in your bible , ps84:1-7. Therefore the truth is that paganism flourished for 450 yrs but eradicated by Prophet Muhammad(saw). It is not surprising that the then pagans of the 450 yrs had several temples.

The conclusion by Dr Amari shows that you guys have been taken for a ride :
Scholars agree that Hubol, as the god of the moon, was the god of the Kaabah. For a certain period, he was also “Allah” for the inhabitants of Mecca.[xiii][13]  This was before Venus gained the title of Allah as the “great star.”

Ha ha , moon in Arabic is 'Qamr' (قمر). Star in 'Najma'(نجم). Can you explain just how 'Qamr' = 'Allah' = 'Hubal' = 'Najma' = 'Venus (great star)?

Ha ha , christians in the like of 'wkk5159' / 'truth.8' dah kena kencing dgn tok arab .... this is embarrassing

Don't forget to explain the discrepancies of your argument. Ha ha , you will probably try your best to run ...

Still I am freely slapping you left and right ... ha ha

Err , the bible in ps84:5 states of pilgrimage. In your own words the bible is - 'biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions'. Ha ha , it is rare to see a christian condemning his bible. I think is because you still do not have the holy spirit in you as you have not been baptized.
Last edited by sam1528 on 7-3-2013 01:38 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 09:24 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 7-3-2013 12:07 AM
Hmm , suddenly its 'visit' and not pilgrimage. Are you now just too embarrassed that another chris ...
Hmm , suddenly its 'visit' and not pilgrimage. Are you now just too embarrassed that another christian is calling you a superstitious pagan for going on a pilgrimage , oops , 'visit' to Jerusalem? Ha ha

r u stupid or what? I am visiting those places because it stated in Bible ...it interest to see  all ancient cities once stay by prophets...

the Bible did not make complusary to visit such places..like i said, pagan ritual only blend with truth and lies...shaving hair, circling an object  and b la bla bla

I thought I provided the biblical verses about shaving the head and circumambulation? Why are you repeating issues that have been refuted using your bible?

again you twisting your fact again...i have  given lot explanation on that...you as snake konar2 all the times..for example:

Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia but you will  says Kuala lumpur in japan.....it a parable to you
Ps84:5 states about pilgrimage. Your bible has pagan roots now? Ha ha
paste the whole verses here???

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 09:26 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-3-2013 12:10 AM

serpentine ustaz

i like this...100000 % agreed

sam aka gb consider like:

truth.8:  KL in Malaysia

sam aka gb: KL in Japan

Last edited by Truth.8 on 7-3-2013 09:27 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Seems like this poor old ustaz had a sleepless night just to reply my previous post, next time go to bed early lah apek ustaz, it's no good burning the midnight oil coz you can't handle the truth !

Ooh...same old phrase; "Do you understand what you copy pasted?" Seems like this poor old ustaz not only lacking the mental capacity to understand what i wrote, copy and pasted, he even has very limited mastery of english vocab. I wonder did he even pass his english in UPSR........

This lowly educated ustaz has the audacity to ridicule Dr Rafat Amari, an Arab Jordanian medical doctor who spent 20 years studying the history of Arabia, Islam, and Mecca. Dr Rafat first language is Arabic and his study included original source material in the Middle East. In other word he is a respected authority in islamic and arabic study.
So, who is this Arab muslim wannabe by the avatar name of sam1528 think he is ??? In the eyes of most Arab, he is just a gullible Australoid who still believe in a pagan religion cloaked and disguised as Abrahamic religion called Islam, and worse still founded by a mass murderer cum lecher cum paedophile Arab in 7th century !

I quoted from both secular and religious source to support my point but the poor old ustaz only know how to make use of some obscure islamic apologist websites to support his fallacy......Guffaw !  

Fellow smart forumers, i'm sure you all know how to search and google for the answer to the above discussion namely; 1. Is Kaabah of pagan origin ? 2. Valley of Baka is Mecca ? 3. Pilgrimage in Christianity? Trust me, you all can easily get your answer simply by pressing few buttons and definitely hell not the answer from a madrasa trained pagan muslim .....

Speaking of pagan religion, Japan Shintoism also is a form of ancient paganism in which they believe spirit reside in virtually every thing from river, trees and rocks. But Japanese Shintoism, eventhough being a ancient old paganism/animism, still be able to propel Japanese to become a developed nation !
Now we look at Islam, being a pagan religion cloaked under the guise of Abrahamic religion, only bring backwardness, misery and what ever retrograde to its believers and the countries. The naked truth is in front of us.
Is there any muslim countries in G8 countries ??   The answer is a big NO !

Such a pathetic scenario, Islam being the no 2 faith in term of number of followers but fail miserably in virtually every aspect of modern development !

Modern south Korean created miraculous economy wonders in recent years, the revenue of RM500++ billion alone earned by Samsung in 2012 is more than enough to pay for national debt of Malaysia(another muslim country!) amounting RM502.4 billion ! What is the population of Christians in South Korea ?? Latest figures show that it is 57% ! Even larger than the percentage of muslims in Malaysia !
Now imagine if South Korea has 57% of muslims instead of 57% of Christians.....what will happen ??
Answer : South Korea will just be another Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan and more....just name it !

Final word for this poor old ustaz; " Leave this retrograde paganism religion called Islam or forever condemned in misery !" Last edited by wkk5159 on 7-3-2013 11:06 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-3-2013 09:26 AM
i like this...100000 % agreed

Hahaha.....we have been too soft on him ! Hope our Lord still has some grace left for him.....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-3-2013 09:24 AM
r u stupid or what? I am visiting those places because it stated in Bible ...it interest to see all ancient cities once stay by prophets...

the Bible did not make complusary to visit such places..like i said, pagan ritual only blend with truth and lies...shaving hair, circling an object  and b la bla bla

What are you talking about about no pilgrimage to Jerusalem? Then why do millions make their way there and to Lourdes? They call it pilgrimage. You somehow avoid calling your so called 'visit' pilgrimage as your buddy 'wkk5159' has stated that is ia superstitious and of pagan origins. Well , tell that to the millions who made pilgrimage to Jerusalem / Lourdes.

I though I have given the verse in Leviticus that shaving one's hair is an act of purifying. I have also provided the Jewish religious festival of Hakkafot. Can you go back to the pertinent thread and look it up. Why are you asking on issues that has been answered? Unless you are admitting that the said verse in Leviticus on shaving one's hair is pagan, Is it pagan? Ha ha , you will not dare to answer

paste the whole verses here???

Refer to my post #61 m ps84:1-7
1 How lovely is your dwelling place,
   LORD Almighty!

2 My soul yearns, even faints,
   for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out
   for the living God.

3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
   and the swallow a nest for herself,
   where she may have her young—
a place near your altar,
   LORD Almighty, my King and my God.

4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
   they are ever praising you.[c]

5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
   whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.

6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
   they make it a place of springs;
   the autumn rains also cover it with pools.[d]

7 They go from strength to strength,
   till each appears before God in Zion.

Meaning there is a concept of pilgrimage in the bible. Your buddy 'wkk5159' own words on pilgrimage - biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions. This means that ps84:5 is just superstition and of pagan origins. Ha ha , you people argue without using your brains

Last edited by sam1528 on 7-3-2013 01:15 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 01:36 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-3-2013 10:40 AM
Seems like this poor old ustaz had a sleepless night just to reply my previous post, next time go to bed early lah apek ustaz, it's no good burning the midnight oil coz you can't handle the truth !

Ooh...same old phrase; "Do you understand what you copy pasted?" Seems like this poor old ustaz not only lacking the mental capacity to understand what i wrote, copy and pasted, he even has very limited mastery of english vocab. I wonder did he even pass his english in UPSR........

This lowly educated ustaz has the audacity to ridicule Dr Rafat Amari, an Arab Jordanian medical doctor who spent 20 years studying the history of Arabia, Islam, and Mecca. Dr Rafat first language is Arabic and his study included original source material in the Middle East. In other word he is a respected authority in islamic and arabic study.
So, who is this Arab muslim wannabe by the avatar name of sam1528 think he is ??? In the eyes of most Arab, he is just a gullible Australoid who still believe in a pagan religion cloaked and disguised as Abrahamic religion called Islam, and worse still founded by a mass murderer cum lecher cum paedophile Arab in 7th century !

I quoted from both secular and religious source to support my point but the poor old ustaz only know how to make use of some obscure islamic apologist websites to support his fallacy......Guffaw !  

Fellow smart forumers, i'm sure you all know how to search and google for the answer to the above discussion namely; 1. Is Kaabah of pagan origin ? 2. Valley of Baka is Mecca ? 3. Pilgrimage in Christianity? Trust me, you all can easily get your answer simply by pressing few buttons and definitely hell not the answer from a madrasa trained pagan muslim .....

Speaking of pagan religion, Japan Shintoism also is a form of ancient paganism in which they believe spirit reside in virtually every thing from river, trees and rocks. But Japanese Shintoism, eventhough being a ancient old paganism/animism, still be able to propel Japanese to become a developed nation !
Now we look at Islam, being a pagan religion cloaked under the guise of Abrahamic religion, only bring backwardness, misery and what ever retrograde to its believers and the countries. The naked truth is in front of us.
Is there any muslim countries in G8 countries ??   The answer is a big NO !

Such a pathetic scenario, Islam being the no 2 faith in term of number of followers but fail miserably in virtually every aspect of modern development !

Modern south Korean created miraculous economy wonders in recent years, the revenue of RM500++ billion alone earned by Samsung in 2012 is more than enough to pay for national debt of Malaysia(another muslim country!) amounting RM502.4 billion ! What is the population of Christians in South Korea ?? Latest figures show that it is 57% ! Even larger than the percentage of muslims in Malaysia !
Now imagine if South Korea has 57% of muslims instead of 57% of Christians.....what will happen ??
Answer : South Korea will just be another Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sudan and more....just name it !

Final word for this poor old ustaz; " Leave this retrograde paganism religion called Islam or forever condemned in misery !

I think you don't even understand what you copied pasted. Why you appeal to Rashid Khalifa's translation whereas the Islamic world has denounced his translation as he was guilty of altering the Quran to suit his co called 'number 19' model?

Ha ha , Dr Rafat Amari a medical doctor? No wonder he made so much blunder. He is not a historian. A simple challenge
- Moon god in the Hadhramaut region is called 'Sin' , certainly not Hubal
Dr. Jamme had deciphered a newly uncovered bronze inscription mentioning the name of the Hadhramaut moon god Sin and giving for the first time the name SMHRM (Sumhuram), a long-lost city [134]

'Sin' and 'Hubal' are 2 different dieties and both cannot be Allah per yoru claim. Moreover , the pagan Quraish did not identify Hubal being Allah per the following hadith : (bukhari vol5 bk59 no375)
....Abu Safyan said, "Superior may be Hubal!"

On that the Prophet said (to his companions), "Reply to him." They asked, "What may we say?" He said, "Say: Allah is More Elevated and More Majestic...

Going back to the conclusion of Dr Rafat Amari from your post#68
Scholars agree that Hubol, as the god of the moon, was the god of the Kaabah. For a certain period, he was also “Allah” for the inhabitants of Mecca.[xiii][13]  This was before Venus gained the title of Allah as the “great star.”

Ha ha , lu sudah kena kencing dgn tok arab kristian. Are you dripping wet with his urine? Ha ha , this is just too easy to refute you.

If you can refute me on beka = mekkah and pilgrimage in your bible , go ahead. I am waiting. You will never do so as you will be condemning your own bible. I have got you where it hurts. Ha ha ...

Why are you talking about Shinto , Korea and G8 countries? You are trying to divert the issue as you have been exposed being a liar. The best part your comment on pilgrimage (your own words) - biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan tradition. The bible in ps84:5 '..Blessed are those whose strength is in you , whose hearts are set on pilgrimage..'. TQ for condemning your own bible. Ha ha.

Ha ha , do you want me to put ketchup on your shoes?

Last edited by sam1528 on 7-3-2013 01:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Ooops ! The delusional condition of this gullible australoid ustaz is getting worse by the day, beside hallucinating Christians condemning their own bible and so called pilgrimage, he is now a pervert who want to do nothing except peeing on other people and putting ketchup on somebody's shoes.....

If you all read my my post in this thread carefully, can you find a single trace that i mentioned pilgrimages in Jews and some Catholic is superstitious and of pagan origin??? With the exception to that damned Kaabah which i said is of pagan origin and the herd of gullible australoids need to cycle it 7 times and kiss it at least once in their life time.....Hey, Apek ustaz, your serpentine twisting and wriggling dirty tactics won't work on intellect like me lah !

If this gullible australoid want to keep on performing his perverted acts, go ahead, we are watching.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-3-2013 03:29 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 7-3-2013 01:14 PM
What are you talking about about no pilgrimage to Jerusalem? Then why do millions make their way t ...
What are you talking about about no pilgrimage to Jerusalem? Then why do millions make their way there and to Lourdes? They call it pilgrimage. You somehow avoid calling your so called 'visit' pilgrimage as your buddy 'wkk5159' has stated that is ia superstitious and of pagan origins. Well , tell that to the millions who made pilgrimage to Jerusalem / Lourdes.

lourder not in my bible....Jerusalem is part my visti to all the holy land and I CIRCLE  to all the holy land places include temple of dome..

that's does make sense for circling city of holy land than circling an object...

thanks for your low IQ

I though I have given the verse in Leviticus that shaving one's hair is an act of purifying. I have also provided the Jewish religious festival of Hakkafot. Can you go back to the pertinent thread and look it up. Why are you asking on issues that has been answered? Unless you are admitting that the said verse in Leviticus on shaving one's hair is pagan, Is it pagan? Ha ha , you will not dare to answer

getting old ?? sam aka gb keep on doing it...

Notice a more modern rendering of these verses in the New King James: "You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard" (Leviticus 19:27); and, "They shall not make any bald place on their heads, nor shall they shave the edges of their beards nor make any cuttings in their flesh" (Leviticus 21:5). It is quite plain that this proscribes a particular kind of shaving or cutting of hair.
It was a ritual custom of the heathen to cut or trim their beards and hair into special shapes in honor of a particular pagan deity. To honor the sun god Ra, the ancient Egyptians had their dark locks cropped short or shaved with great care so the hair that remained on the crown appeared in the form of a circle surrounding the head (from which the halo derives), while the beard was dressed in a square form. Alternatively, a round bald spot might be shaved on the head.
It is this type of false worship the Bible forbids. Shaving one's beard and cutting one's hair for normal good grooming is something entirely different and not at all condemned in the Scriptures. In fact, the apostle Paul takes great pains to address proper grooming of one's hair in I Corinthians 11:2-15.
Additional Scriptures: Genesis 41:14; Acts 18:18; 21:24

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 04:52 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-3-2013 02:44 PM
Ooops ! The delusional condition of this gullible australoid ustaz is getting worse by the day, beside hallucinating Christians condemning their own bible and so called pilgrimage, he is now a pervert who want to do nothing except peeing on other people and putting ketchup on somebody's shoes.....

If you all read my my post in this thread carefully, can you find a single trace that i mentioned pilgrimages in Jews and some Catholic is superstitious and of pagan origin??? With the exception to that damned Kaabah which i said is of pagan origin and the herd of gullible australoids need to cycle it 7 times and kiss it at least once in their life time.....Hey, Apek ustaz, your serpentine twisting and wriggling dirty tactics won't work on intellect like me lah !

If this gullible australoid want to keep on performing his perverted acts, go ahead, we are watching.....

Ha ha , at times I take pity on you. You got hit and exposed being a liar you run to another topic to divert the issue. Hmm , I believe in your post#55 you claim the practice of going for pilgrimage to mekkah & to circle the kaabah , in your own words -
Perhaps the biggest superstition (which has caused untold monetary expense and loss of life to Muslims) is that believers need to travel to Mecca and circle a meteorite seven times.  This practice was borrowed directly from the Arab pagans, which even Muhammad's successors found odd (Muslim 2915).

Isn't travelling to Mekkah and to do circumambulation of the kaabah part of pilgrimage in Islam?
My question to you , post#57
as we know it , christians also make pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Catholics also to Lourdes. The jews to the wailing wall. Ha ha , you should know these things before you comment as it has backfired on you. Are you now calling these christians / jews by your own words 'biggest superstitions' and 'borrowed from pagan traditions'?

Now you've got caught in your own grinder , as usual being a dishonest person , you are trying to run by disavowing everything you stated. Too bad , what you've stated is documented. Word twisting will not help you here. You are not an intellect , you are nuts.

Now how? Dr Rafat Amari has urinated on you as you wholesomely believe his claim that 'Hubal' = 'Allah' but in reality it is just a lie. You appealed to it which means you are also lying. People with dignity would be so embarrassed , firstly having the gall to lie and secondly , the said lie exposed. Hmm , you are thick skinned ... yes? Ha ha ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 7-3-2013 04:54 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-3-2013 03:29 PM
lourder not in my bible....Jerusalem is part my visti to all the holy land and I CIRCLE  to all to all the holy land places include temple of dome..

that's does make sense for circling city of holy land than circling an object...

thanks for your low IQ

I am beginning to think that you are mentally challenged. The issues you brought up have been addressed (in which you later ran away in another thread). Why are you repeating it again here?

The issue is not what you circumambulate but the practice of circumambulation itself. Such a simple concept , yet you struggle to understand.

getting old ?? sam aka gb keep on doing it...

Notice a more modern rendering of these verses in the New King James: "You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard" (Leviticus 19:27); and, "They shall not make any bald place on their heads, nor shall they shave the edges of their beards nor make any cuttings in their flesh" (Leviticus 21:5). It is quite plain that this proscribes a particular kind of shaving or cutting of hair.
It was a ritual custom of the heathen to cut or trim their beards and hair into special shapes in honor of a particular pagan deity. To honor the sun god Ra, the ancient Egyptians had their dark locks cropped short or shaved with great care so the hair that remained on the crown appeared in the form of a circle surrounding the head (from which the halo derives), while the beard was dressed in a square form. Alternatively, a round bald spot might be shaved on the head.
It is this type of false worship the Bible forbids. Shaving one's beard and cutting one's hair for normal good grooming is something entirely different and not at all condemned in the Scriptures. In fact, the apostle Paul takes great pains to address proper grooming of one's hair in I Corinthians 11:2-15.
Additional Scriptures: Genesis 41:14; Acts 18:18; 21:24

This shows that you either did not read what was posted before or you are just too challenged in your comprehension. I am not going to spoon feed you but suffice to say the verses are in numbers and leviticus. The one in numbers is about being a nazarite while in leviticus is about cleansing. It is up to you to find out.

Where does it say shaving of the head is prohibited or it is paganism in the bible? lev19:27 states that you cannot shave the 'sides of the head' or 'edges of the beard' meaning the sideburn. Nothing about shaving of the head. Lev21:5 is the rule for priests. Why are you claiming that shaving the head is a pagan ritual? Bit part of your post#70 :
... like i said, pagan ritual only blend with truth and lies...shaving hair,....

Hmm , are you now trying alter the bible by including your own injunction? Rev22:18
..If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll..

Your business pun boleh lingkup if you believe in rev22:18 as it can be a 'plague' to your business as you now have tried to add something of your own to your bible .... shaving the head is a pagan ritual.

Ha ha , are you not scared? I am sure you are.

Last edited by sam1528 on 7-3-2013 05:32 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2013 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Someone who lie blatantly got dignity ??? Someone who implicate a reputable scholar urinate on others got dignity ??? Sheer perverted islamic ustaz !

This gullible ustaz certainly is a incurable brain-washed zombie which has propensity to reject whatever is TRUTH !

He is in serious denial stage.....Hubal not Allah ???

Just a few websites and links out of many for you all to enjoy.....http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Hubal, http://www.letusreason.org/islam6.htm, http://www.studytoanswer.net/islam/hubalallah.html......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

31-5-2024 01:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065956 second(s), 39 queries .